Seduced by Celia

Story Info
Memories of kinky college sex.
3.1k words
4.35
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to clear out the cupboards in our spare room. We needed the space. Rummaging through I came to a dust covered box I'd all but forgotten and hadn't touched in years. It was packed with memorabilia and souvenirs from my student days. There was my university scarf, old books and course notes, and odd trophies. There was also an old departmental year book from way back then. I started browsing through it and came to a picture of my year group. Some of them I remembered so well, others I'd long since forgotten. I turned a page, and I felt as if an electric shock had hit me. There she was: Celia Hamilton.

Celia lectured us in mercantile law. She'd been a successful barrister and was taking a one year sabbatical as a visiting lecturer. The picture showed her at some university function, a smiling, elegant and sophisticated beauty in a long black evening dress. I think such a dress is the sexiest garment ever invented. It certainly was on her, sensuously outlining and emphasising her curves. Her dark hair cascaded almost to her bare shoulders crossed by thin string shoulder straps. A brooch between her breasts drew my eyes instantly to her low cut cleavage. The picture showed her exactly as I remembered her when I guess she was just reaching forty, my age now. I first encountered her when I was a student of twenty coming up to twenty one.

Her lectures, peppered with colourful anecdotes from her practice, were always scintillating. But it wasn't just her lectures that gripped our attention. After almost every one of Celia Hamilton's lectures or tutorials the main subject of conversation among my randy student mates in the coffee bar was the shortness of her, the shapeliness of her long legs, and what we'd seen of her underwear up her skirt or through her blouse. I masturbated regularly dreaming of her. But I never thought she'd be more than just a woman I enjoyed in my night time fantasies. Then it happened.

Although my memory of some of the details may have faded with the years I still remember enough, and where I might have forgotten I have put in what, knowing Celia and myself, would inevitably have happened.

I was leaving her office at the end of a tutorial when she called me back, asking if I had a moment. As soon as her office door was closed and we were alone together she spoke.

"Mr Thompson, you seem to be very interested in my legs and underwear. You were trying to look up my dress all through that tutorial, like you were in our last tutorial."

I felt my face turn red and my throat go suddenly dry. I hadn't realised she'd noticed. I awaited her scorching reprimand. But what she said next gave me an even greater shock. Her words are riveted into my memory.

"If you'd be so kind as to do something rather naughty for me I might let you see some more of my underwear, and perhaps something more, if you'd like."

While I took that in she gave me a mischievous smile and stepped a high heeled foot up onto a chair. She smoothly pulled her dress further up her leg to show me very substantially more of the sheer tan nylon clad thigh I'd had my eye on all through the tutorial. I got the message.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked. I'd fallen under her spell.

She pulled her skirt up even higher to show me stocking tops, bare thigh and above that creamy white panties with a blue flower pattern bulging over her mound.

"You'd like to show me your penis wouldn't you?" Celia said softly, her eyes meeting mine.

Without knowing it she'd hit one of my buttons. I'd enjoyed showing my penis to the few giggly excited girls my age I'd fucked or been hand jobbed by. But since I'd started to get interested in women I'd fantasised about exposing my naked penis to older women: to my teachers at school or to my mother's friends, but I'd never dared.

I undid my jeans, slipped them down round my thighs and lifted my shirt. Under my jeans I was wearing a white thong. I'd bought it in a sex shop. I thought it looked red hot sexy and I wore it in case I got lucky with a girl, like I guess I just had. The tiny triangle of cloth at the front barely covered my penis and balls even when I was flaccid, and was thin and taut enough to show the outline of my penis shaft and head. The back was just a thin gusset nestling in my bum crack. I wanted to show off my thong and I stood with my legs spread thrusting my hips forward toward her.

Celia's hand was instantly on my bulge, caressing my balls through the thin cloth, stroking the outline of my rapidly hardening shaft and reaching down inside to ruffle my pubic hair and feel my naked kit. She moved round behind me and purred as she ran her fingers slowly down the gusset strap between my bum cheeks and under me to tickle my balls from underneath. By the time she'd returned to my front my cock was rock hard erect with half my shaft sticking up above the top hem of my thong.

She pulled my thong down my thighs below my balls and my erect cock bounced out in front of me quivering stiffly. At that age I had nothing to be ashamed of down there. I guess I was about six inches erect with a big purple knob. I'd creamed my cock and balls hairless except for a neat ring of pubic hair just round the base of my shaft. I thought that looked sexy too. Celia purred softly and I grunted and squirmed with the sexual pleasure as her hand explored my fully exposed lust and erection sensitised cock.

She was standing so close to me I could feel the warmth of her body through her dress, and her big breasts were brushing softly against my arm. I couldn't keep my hands off her. I began to fondle her breasts through her dress with one hand and slid my other hand down her back to fondle her well rounded backside. I could feel the outline of her panties through the thin cloth of her dress and I followed the hem of her panties across her bum cheek with my fingers. She stepped back from me a little.

"Later!" Celia said, but still giving me that mischievous smile. "When you've done some naughty things for me. Go on, why don't you take all your clothes off?" Celia's voice was soft but persuasive and there was excitement in her voice.

Moments later I was stark naked, with my penis straining up near vertical feeling taut enough to snap and my heart pounding as I wondered what "naughty things" she had in mind.

"Get on top of my desk," Celia ordered, and I excitedly obeyed my sex mistress. "Squat with your legs as wide as you can get them."

I was young, lithe and supple in those days. I did as I was told. It was a nude pose I'd often savoured naked girls doing in the porn magazines that were my staple masturbation diet. I spread my legs as wide as I could with my penis sticking up almost vertically between my legs. Celia ran her hand up my thigh, under me between my legs to finger me round my arse, up and down my bum crack and exquisitely lightly over my almost exploding sex kit. I struggled to avoid falling over with the sudden burst of sex pleasure and somehow managed to hold back from jerking my semen.

As I perched naked on her desk she got me to pose for her in erotic poses I could hardly believe. She made me kneel with my legs wide thrusting my penis as far forward as I could. She got me on all fours with my legs wide, my bum poking up and my hard penis and soft balls hanging between my legs, and lots, lots more.

Fulfilling her promise she stripped for me as I posed for her. She undressed tantalisingly slowly. Under her back fastening dress she was in a matching creamy white bra and panty set patterned with dark blue flowers. Out of her bra her big, firm gently bouncing naked breasts were everything I'd dreamed of in my masturbation fantasies. She stepped her feet up onto the chair to slip her stockings off.

It was the first time I'd watched a woman take stockings off. All the girls I'd seen undress till then had worn tights or started with bare legs. Watching Celia slip her stocking off was exquisitely erotic. She left those creamy white flower patterned panties till last, and asked me to pull them down for her. Between those long legs I'd ogled so often was a neat tuft of dark cunt hairs. As soon as her panties were off she tossed them to me.

"Put my knickers on," she ordered in a voice that was sultry with excitement. "Boys play with women's knickers don't they? Show me what you do with them."

She'd hit another of my fetish buttons. Since I'd discovered the delights to be found in my mother's and older sister's lingerie drawer and laundry basket I'd had a thing about women's panties. Before I put her panties on I showed her how I used to brush borrowed panties across my erect cock, over my so sensitive knob and between my legs imagining the soft feel of a girl's lips and fingers. I squeezed myself into Celia's panties and my iron hard shaft pushed the thin soft cotton out in a huge cone over the apex of my big round penis head. I posed on her desk for her wearing her panties and she caressed my balls and ran her fingers up and down the outline of my shaft through the thin taut cloth.

Her hands were all over my naked body caressing and lightly slapping my bum, stroking my spread thighs and my smooth young six pack, and of course all over my arse, penis and balls. More than that, as I thrust my cock out toward her she kissed and licked my penis head and took my knob into her mouth to massage it with her lips and tongue.

Needless to say, as she leaned close to me nude and played with my body I played with hers. I'd seen and played with a few naked girls my own age in student bedrooms and at student parties. But Celia Hamilton's mature naked body in such kinky circumstances was infinitely more erotic than any of those girls. I could hardly take it! I was steadily getting more and more frantic. A wet patch of pre cum appeared where the cloth was taut over the bulge of my penis head.

"Do you masturbate?" Celia asked, stroking her fingertip across that wet patch.

It was a silly question. In my college hall of residence were over a hundred boys aged between eighteen and twenty two. I'm sure that each night every single cock in the place was hard up and every penis that wasn't up a girl or being pleasured by a gay boy friend was being frantically wanked. My cock certainly was. I guess the look on my face told her penetrating barrister's eyes that she needn't have asked.

"Go on, let me watch you play with yourself."

I was still perched on her desk naked. I knelt, spread my knees wide and thrust my hips forward. Kneeling like that was my favourite wanking position. Spreading my legs pulled my muscle taut, I liked the heavy feel of my erect penis sticking straight out and the feel of my balls hanging, and it certainly showed my sex kit off. Masturbating with an audience was by then nothing new to me. At student parties I'd masturbated with other boys and girls watching, and I'd learned how to put on a good meaty show. I made sure I put on a good show for Celia.

I took my time, fingering my straining penis to the absolute peak of erection and sensitivity before I started masturbating. As I tugged and stroked my shaft full length sliding my pumping hand right up over my cock head I thrust, squirmed and grunted loudly. I edged, gasping with the sex pleasure as I held my almost exploding cock on the exquisite brink. Standing next to her desk as I perched on it Celia stepped a foot up onto a chair for me, inviting me to play with her naked body as she watched me.

Masturbation at twenty is exquisite. But masturbating with a mature naked woman next to me with her hand caressing my bum and reaching under me to tickle my inner thighs and balls, while my spare hand explored her smooth soft thighs, cunt and breasts was an experience beyond belief. After long minutes of utter sex pleasure I spurted my load across her desk. Afterwards I knelt there panting with my still half erect swinging penis dripping a strand of semen onto her desk. She wiped my semen splash off her desk with her panties.

As I reminisced I remembered more. There seemed to be no limit to the "naughty things" Celia wanted me to do in the year that followed. She had a fetish about watching boys masturbate. Memories flooded back of the times I'd jerked my load for her in kinky positions.

One time she got me to sit naked on her black leather swivel chair, leaning back with my legs wide and my penis almost vertical in front of me. As I sat there she'd knelt or squatted nude in front of me between my spread legs to watch masturbate. She brushed her panties over my straining hard penis, fingered my balls and arse, and licked, kissed, suck and massaged my penis head, driving me crazy. Then when I could hardly take any more she'd held up her big breasts for me to masturbate over.

Her cleavage brushed against the tip of my cock and my pumping hand pat-patted her breasts with each stroke. When I came I shoved my penis up between her breasts and my semen fountained up above her cleavage. She let my semen trickle down her front and catch in her pubic hair. Then she got me to wipe my semen off her body with her panties. She had a kinky fetish about me doing that.

But Celia wasn't just into voyeur sex watching me pose naked and masturbate. Inevitably over the following weeks our affair developed into full sex. I first shagged her in her office, from behind. That was a novel sex position for me. Till then I'd only ever done missionary position with girls my own age. That time, as I shagged her she left her stockings and high heels on.

By then I'd learned how to finger a girl's pussy till she was hot and came quickly when I shagged her. As Celia bent over her desk, before I had her my fingers treated her to the full benefit of what I'd learned. I stroked her vagina lips and circled the hard peak of her clit the way I'd found girls liked. As she got more and more excited, bent over her desk she lifted one of her stockinged legs up onto her desk top. I'd never seen a real live woman in such an erotic position. Her spread legs pulled her dark fur ringed vagina wide so her inner labia peeped out.

My fingers between her legs got her whimpering and trembling with arousal and oozing her sex juice by the time I slid into her. I'd patiently got her so aroused she came while I was shagging her, unlike some of the girls I'd had. I still remember her stifled orgasm cry as I held her juddering body hard against me by her spread stocking clad thighs and the sight of my little tuft of dark pubic hair rammed right up against her bum cheeks.

Soon we were having sex in her little tutor's flat too. By then I'd also discovered that I wasn't the only boy who was enjoying Celia Hamilton's favours and wanking for her voyeur thrills. Celia was as lecherous as they come and was making the most of her year in a college packed with sexually rampant hormonally supercharged boys half her age, and even some girls too. She always laughed mischievously when I tried to find out the other members of her harem but wouldn't say. I was just one of Celia's boys.

But I certainly wasn't complaining about sharing her. After all, at the same time as I was having kinky sex with Celia I was getting relatively conventional sex with a pretty little blonde from my year, and I don't think Celia would have cared if she'd known about that.

I gazed at that picture of Celia for a long time with my penis hardening as I remembered the things I'd done with her. Seeing her there so elegant, sophisticated and glamorous it was hard to believe it had all happened. But hidden away in that box I found one more thing: a pair of women's panties, creamy white cotton with a blue flower pattern, faded now with time and stained: a souvenir she'd given me at the end of that incredible year. I fell under her spell again.

Now there was only one thing I could do. Fortunately my wife was out for a couple of hours. I stripped naked. I knelt on my bed with my legs wide in the same position as when I'd first masturbated for Celia on her desk long ago. I stroked the panties across my straining penis and between my legs the way she liked to watch me do. I remembered rather than imagined the soft feel of her fingers and lips.

At the peak of erection hardness and pleasure sensitivity I wrapped my hand round my shaft and I tugged and stroked enjoying her body again. "Celia!" I grunted as the pleasure rose and climaxed. A vision of Celia's dark fur ringed vagina between her wide spread stocking clad thighs filled my mind as I paid tribute to her with my spurting semen splashing over those thin cotton panties.

Then I returned the yearbook and the panties to the box, closed it, and decided that for now that box was staying where it was.