Seduced by his Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh," she groaned as her Uncle's cock penetrated her young vagina over and over again. The more he fucked her, the easier her lubricated vagina became. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she demanded and he reciprocated by plunging in ever deeper with unrelenting thrusts. Sophie, shrieked with uncontrolled excitement, as Rod plundered her tight young pussy at will, hammering into to it with an energy that took her breath away.

Time was forgotten, as he fucked her long and hard. For her part, Sophie swooned and sighed in ecstasy. The sex was unbelievable. It was better than she had dared to hope for. Then, in the frantic lovemaking that followed, somehow, she got on top, knees astride of him and sank down eagerly onto his hard throbbing cock. She squealed with pleasure, as she took control of the fucking. Now it was sliding in and out so deep, she nearly fainted. But, the unbridled lust of the sex drove her on. She had never been so excited........ She shrieked again, as she bounced up and down, enthusiastically, on his cock. Her pert young backside moving up and down like a yoyo. Sophie, had been in the backs of cars with fumbling youths once or twice before, but, she had never imagined sex with a mature man would be as wonderful as this.

Finally, she shivered in ecstasy as a delicious orgasm ripped through her body like a tidal wave. "Ohhhhhh," she groaned, her head back and body on fire. Rod felt his cock throb, just before he came; spurting copiously, deep inside her vagina. The intense pleasure of it had made him forget, just for a few delicious seconds, that he had been fucking his delectable young niece, just after her 18th birthday.

For a few minutes, they just lay there completely spent with the intensity of the sex that they had just shared. Then, as Rod started to collect his clothing and get dressed, Sophie retrieved her cocktail dress and stockings and tried to sort out her hair and makeup in the mirror. For this, he had switched on the car's internal light and it had seemed darker than ever outside. Quickly, he glanced at his watch and nearly died when he saw the time.

"Christ, we're late," he exploded. "What the hell was he going to tell Josh and Maggie?"

Sophie, slowly, shook her head and smiled at him. "No problem" she said quietly, taking her mobile phone and speed dialling her Mum.

Rod watched open mouthed as she smoothly handled their problem.

"Hi Mum it's me," she began. "Yes, we'll be home soon, don't worry, everything's all right. We should be home in about half an hour...... We're late, because, just as we left the restaurant, we bumped into one or two people I know from the gymnasium and they insisted on buying me a birthday drink. ............Yes, Uncle Rod's been with me all the time." She turned and winked at him. "He's been just great, actually. .......Looked after me very well. And I've had a super time."

She switched off her phone and slipped it into her purse. "See," she said coolly, "nothing to worry about.

"How about a goodnight kiss or two before I drop you off? Rod asked.

"I'd like nothing better" she smiled. "And a return match...soon...."

THE END


12