Seduced by My Hot Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon walks to the spot on the dance floor where we left our friends, and scopes out the area. She finds what she's looking for -- a tall, well-muscled man with tattoos standing alone in the vicinity -- and goes in for the kill. He gladly allows her to gyrate her hips and grind her rounded booty against his groin area.

I start moving my body slowly, my eyes searching for Jeremy again. He's in the same place we left him. He looks bored now. I watch him and wait. It takes a minute, but eventually he scans the crowd and his eyes land on me. I lick my lips and smile, reaching up to run my hands over my hair, and then tracing them down the frame of my body, ensuring I have his attention. He watches me, seeming interested. I tilt my head back, signifying he should come over here. He shakes his head. I hold his gaze and nod mine. He doesn't move from the table, so I shrug, turning away to find someone who is actually interested in dancing with me. I feel mildly rejected, but I try not to let it bother me. Thus far, I've been dancing alone or with my girls, but I really had wanted Jeremy to dance with me. I make eye contact with an olive-skinned male with black hair, he looks Spanish, or maybe Italian? He's cute. I guess I could dance with him. He looks a little sweaty, but sometimes sweaty is sexy. He starts to approach me, but then stops short. I blink in confusion. Then, I feel hands on my hips.

An eruption of flutters moves through my lower abdomen. Before I get too excited, I do a subtle check to see if these hands belong to the man I think they do. Anchor tattoo on right inner forearm? Check! Good thing he took off his jacket, so I could be sure it was him. I turn around in his arms, unable to keep the smile off my face. "I thought you didn't want to dance with me?"

Jeremy pulls me closer, his hands settling on the exposed skin of my lower-middle back, and gives me a look that, to me, says 'just shut up and dance with me'. I know why he came over. He didn't want to watch me dancing with somebody else. I'm fine with that. I am, after all, getting what I wanted. I slide my hands up his chest, moving my body against his slowly and sensually, maintaining eye contact. His expression doesn't give much away, but I have a feeling he's purposely being coy with me. I'm never good at hiding my emotions, and especially not when I've got a bit of liquid courage coursing through my veins. I am sure it's written all over my face just how much I want him.

While we're dancing, I forget about everything and everyone else. I don't care that he's been distant and hard to read today. I don't care that he brought Brynn home from his AA meeting and fucked her last night. I don't care that we argued before that, or that he almost had a drink at the bar, or that we made out in our living room just before I found out Chris was cheating on me. None of it matters. It's a distant memory that he'd been trying to wind me up all week. Does it even matter if he did it out of boredom? He's clearly attracted to me, just like I am to him. Would it be that big of a deal if we gave in to the attraction and hooked up? We are consenting adults. I don't really see the harm in it.

"Hey, Lexi," Ros calls out to me, tapping me on the shoulder and breaking the spell I was under where Jeremy and I were the only two people in the room, "We're going to go." She announces her and Lucia's exit. "It was so good seeing you! Let's get together again soon."

"Yeah, definitely!" I hug Ros and then Lucia. "Nice meeting you, Lucia."

"You too."

I do a quick check for the remaining members of our group. Shannon is still grinding on the tall tatted up dude, and Meg and Kelsey are dancing together while also posing for pictures as Andrew captures them on Meg's phone. I'm not sure how long Jeremy and I were dancing for, but I am hot and I need a break.

"I need some air," I say over the thunderous bass of the music.

Jeremy nods and follows me towards the stairs, which lead up to the front doors. When the doors open and we step outside, I am relieved by the cool, fresh October breeze. It feels so nice on my skin after being inside the hot, sticky club air for a few hours. My ears are ringing slightly from prolonged exposure to extremely loud music. Now that we're outside, I kind of don't want to go back in.

"Did you kiss me because you were bored?"

Um. Where did that come from? I thought I decided I didn't care about that? I wasn't planning on bringing up the kiss. Why did I ask that?

Jeremy looks as shocked as I feel. He runs a hand over his forehead awkwardly. "Uh. No."

I walk a few paces away from the entrance doors, since there's a gathering of people smoking cigarettes and I don't enjoy their smoke in my face. I can see Jeremy walking beside me out of the corner of my eye. After finding a better place to stand, I turn towards him.

"Why, then?" I press him gently for an answer. I really did think it was out of pure boredom. "Were you just messing with me?"

"Are you drunk?" Jeremy asks, his dark eyes narrowed as he looks me over.

"No," I reply indignantly, "I had two drinks!" I'm buzzing, for sure, but I'm nowhere near drunk.

He steps closer, and I tilt my chin up to hold his gaze. "I kissed you," Jeremy tells me quietly, "because I wanted to. And because you let me. I wasn't really expecting that."

"Well, you called me a tease," I remind him.

"I shouldn't have said that," He concedes. "I'm sorry." He licks his lips.

"But you're not sorry that you kissed me?" I wonder.

"No."

He's barely gotten the word out when I take his face in my hands and press my lips against his. I feel his arms snake around my waist as he walks me backward until my shoulders hit the rough, cold bricks that make up the wall of the building behind me. I barely register the discomfort with his body crushed so deliciously against mine. I open my mouth for his tongue, my eyes rolling shut. Dear God, he's a great fucking kisser. I thought it was good last time, but I was too guilty to admit that I enjoyed myself when I thought that I'd cheated on my boyfriend. I want to climb Jeremy like a tree and wrap my legs around him. I want him to fuck me right here against the wall. I don't care who's watching.

"There you are!"

This time, it's not my conscience that interrupts us, but a third party.

Shannon says loudly, "I was looking for you! It figures you're out here making out."

Jeremy pulls away from me, stepping out of my reach, and I sigh at the loss of contact.

"Don't look at me like that," Shannon tells her brother, "I didn't mean to interrupt your moment, or whatever. Kelsey's feet hurt and I'm starting to get a headache. Are you two ready to head out?"

"Yeah," Jeremy and I respond at the same time. He adds, "I need to grab my jacket, though."

"Go on, then," Shannon replies, "We'll wait here. Don't forget Kelsey!"

Once he goes in, I realize, "I didn't get a chance to say bye to Meg and Andrew."

"They'll get over it," Shannon rolls her eyes. "So, what's going on with you and Jer, then? Do you just want to fuck him, or do you actually have feelings for him? I love you both, and I don't want either of you getting hurt, so if you're just using him to get over Chris make sure he knows that."

I nod, not exactly sure how to respond. I'm definitely not using Jeremy to get over Chris, at least, not consciously. As for my feelings? I don't know, but I wouldn't want to hurt Jeremy by being unclear. I owe it to him to tell him what's going on in my head, before anything happens between us we can't take back. It's not like I believe he has strong feelings for me, either, but he is my roommate. If we hook up and then wish we hadn't, we still have to find a way to live together. Even if it's only for a few more weeks.

Meg and Andrew leave the club with Jeremy and Kelsey, so I do get a chance to say goodbye to them. Our group separates in the parking lot; Shannon, Kelsey, and I trailing behind Jeremy to the car. I get in the back seat, with Kelsey, since Shannon claimed the front seat, seeing how it is her car. As we're leaving the lot, we witness a young guy puking out the window and literally all down the side of his car. I grimace and look away.

"Nice," Jeremy laughs at the idiot when he finishes ralphing and immediately lifts his hands and starts cheering for himself like he just accomplished some great feat.

The ride back to the apartment seems to pass in a flash. When we get inside, Shannon and Kelsey immediately vote to finish the bottle of rum Kelsey brought with her, since there's only a little bit left. I decline, but I join them on the couch in the living room while they drink and browse for something to put on TV. Shannon mentions her head is still hurting, so I get up to retrieve the bottle of ibuprofen and pour a couple glasses of water from the kitchen sink. Shannon thanks me for both.

"I'm gonna go to bed," Jeremy says as he walks through the living room from the bathroom. He glances at me, but his eyes don't linger long enough for me to take a guess at what he might be thinking.

Was that an invitation? Because I'd like to go to bed with him.

"Thanks for coming out tonight, Jer." Shannon gets up to give him a tight bear hug, "We haven't done anything fun together in ages. I hope you had a good time."

"Yeah," Jeremy hugs her back, "It was all right. I'll see you in the morning."

Once Jeremy goes into his bedroom, I feel a bit deflated. I tell the girls I'm going to get ready for bed, too. I go to the bathroom to remove my make-up and brush my teeth. I wonder if Jeremy feels as unsatisfied as I do?

When I return to the living room, the bottle of the rum lies empty on the coffee table, and Kelsey is passed out on the couch in a semi-upright position, her mouth hanging open. Shannon has gone into my room. She's changed out of her jumpsuit and put on a large, jersey style t-shirt to sleep in. She yawns widely into her hand as I walk into the room. She smiles at me sleepily.

"Did you see the way Kels fell asleep?" She snorts, "She was talking to me and she just stopped, mid-sentence, and I look over -- and she's sleeping!"

"I saw," I laugh under my breath.

"I hope I fall asleep that fast," Shannon comments as she climbs under the sheet and comforter on my bed. "I don't want to think about how screwed I am." She groans and pulls the blankets over her head.

I remember her confession of sleeping with her boss last night and feel a wave of sympathy for her. "What's the story there," I question, "How did that happen?" I pull a matching pajama set out of the top drawer of my dresser; white shorts and tank top with tiny pink flowers all over. I pull off my club clothes and redress in the pajamas.

"We were working late," Shannon explains, "Preparing for an important meeting we have Monday morning with a potential new client. It was just Jim and I. It started getting late, and he asked if I wanted to order food, since we missed dinner by a couple hours. We had some Thai food delivered, and I, being the hot mess that I am, spilled noodles down the front of my blouse. So, I like tried to subtly scoop the noodles out, but Jim noticed and started laughing at me. He offered to 'help' me clean up and wiped a napkin over my cleavage. I made a stupid joke about my boobs being hungry, too, and then the next thing I know Jim is looking at me all weird. I've always thought he was a hot boss, but I thought he was completely devoted to his wife. They look so in love in their pictures he has in his office. Anyways, he said I was still sticky, and then he lowered his mouth to my chest and licked the sauce off my cleavage!" She peeks out at me from under the blanket. I've sat on the edge of the bed, listening intently. "It happened so fast after that. We started kissing, and then he was taking off my clothes, and he got down on the floor and asked me to ride him. The sex was good, but so, so awkward afterwards. He told me to go, that he'd finish up on his own, so I got dressed and left. I just don't know what to expect now. I'm sure he's regretting it. I feel so stupid. I really love my job! I don't want to get fired." She groans again.

I climb under the blankets with her and rub her back comfortingly. "It's not your fault, Shan. He knew what he was doing, and he's the one who's married, not you. You really didn't do anything wrong. Honestly, he can't fire you for this, that'd be wrongful termination. You could sue the company."

"Maybe I should just quit, and I'll move back here," Shannon describes, "And we can be roomies again."

"You know I would love that, but you don't actually want to do that. You love your job!" I remind her.

"I know." She pouts, turning and hiding her face in one of the pillows. "Let's talk about something else."

"Okay," I agree, but I'm drawing a blank.

"You know my brother really likes you, right?" She says, taking me by surprise.

"What makes you say that?"

Shannon sighs, "Well, for starters, I have known him my whole life, and I just know these things. Also, he told me. About a week ago."

"Really?" I almost don't believe her.

"Don't sound so surprised," The drowsy brunette professes, "You're a good egg, Lexi-lou. You aren't just a pretty face; you have a kind heart. You have a smile that's contagious. You are a fierce and loyal friend. You always see the best in people, and you push me to be better. I feel so lucky having you in my corner. I don't know why you put up with me, but I'm so glad you do. And I think Jeremy sees that. He sees you, you know? You treat him like a person, and you don't hold his faults against him. He needs someone like you in his life. And I think, maybe, you need someone like him."

Maybe I do. Jeremy's a good guy. He's made mistakes and he's got his vices, but doesn't everyone? He can be sarcastic and standoffish when he's out of his element, but once you get to know him, he shows a different side. I've learned over the past five months what a funny, hard-working, and caring person he can be. He's a good listener. He respectful and thoughtful. He's really nice to look at, which doesn't hurt. I guess I was too blinded by what I thought was love for Chris to really notice Jeremy in that way. I feel pretty stupid now.

"I don't know, Shan," I voice my biggest worry, "He's your brother. What if we go for it and it doesn't work out and it messes things up between us? You're my best friend. I don't want you to feel like you have to pick sides if things don't work out."

I look over when she doesn't reply and see her eyes are closed. Did she really just fall asleep on me like Kelsey did to her? I let out and sigh and throw my head back against my pillow, staring up at the ceiling.

"You worry too much," Shannon murmurs a late reply. "Can you turn off the light?"

I don't really want to get up, but I make myself stand to flick off the light-switch on the wall. Since I'm up, I decide to get my water from the living room. I tiptoe past the couch, not wanting to wake Kelsey, and grab my glass. I walk to the kitchen, my eyes staring over at Jeremy's closed bedroom door. Is it possible he's still awake? I feel like we have unfinished business...

I finish drinking the water and place the glass in the sink. As I'm walking back to my room, I switch my course and my feet take me to Jeremy's door. I listen for a moment, I think I hear the quiet murmur of a television, but other than that the whole apartment is quiet. I lift my right hand and curl it into a fist. Before I can knock, I change my mind and lower my arm to my side. I take a deep breath. I lift my arm again. This time, I bring my knuckles to the door and knock twice, but very quietly. I don't even know if he'd have heard it if he was awake. I shake my hands out, feeling jittery and nervous.

He must be sleeping. It's almost two in the morning! I don't know what I was thinking. What was I even going to say if he opened up? I step away slowly, turning my back to the door. And then the door opens.

"Lexi?"

My eyes widen and I spin back around, opening my mouth to explain myself, but nothing comes out. I close my mouth and bite my lip. I don't know if I've ever been so tongue-tied in my life.

"You want to come in?" Jeremy coaxes, widening the door for me to enter inside the room.

I slip past him, my shoulder skimming across the middle of his bare chest. When he closes the door, he moves to face me and runs his hand along the side of my neck, pushing my hair back. His fingertips leave behind goosebumps in their wake. I lean into his touch, my stomach aflutter with excitement. It's mostly dark, save from the soft glow coming from the little TV on his dresser. I am glad for the bit of light, so that I can see his face. If it were completely dark, I wouldn't be able to see that he's looking at me like the fox to the hen, or the cat to the canary -- like he wants to devour me. And I like it.

We move towards each other in the same instant, drawn together like magnets. Without my heels on, there's a much bigger height distance between us, but I don't let that stop me. I use his shoulders for leverage and jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist and immediately going in for a kiss. Jeremy catches me with ease, positioning his hands under my ass as he carries me across the room to his bed, his lips moving against mine so feverishly, I feel dizzy. I've never been so consumed by a kiss before. It's exhilarating. I never want to stop. When he starts to lower me onto the bed, I hook an arm around his neck and pull him down on top of me, not wanting him to separate his lips from mine for even a moment. I like the feel of his strong body pinning mine to the mattress. I run my hands along the length of his back, dragging my nails lightly along his skin on the way back up, before burying my fingertips in the hair at the nape of his neck. Jeremy adjusts his hips and suddenly I can feel his hard-on bulging in his boxer shorts, pressing against my sensitive center.

I turn my head and gasp out a quiet moan. He lowers his lips to the soft flesh of my neck and trails hungry kisses along the length of my neck and across my collar bone. He cradles my head in one hand as the other slips the strap of my tank top off my left shoulder, exposing the top of my breast. His dark brown eyes flick to my face, and I realize he's asking for my permission to continue. I can feel myself becoming wet with arousal. Of course he has my permission! He doesn't even need to ask. I want him to take me. I want him to have all of me -- do whatever he wants with me. Except...

"Wait," I reluctantly stop him, my voice husky with need.

Jeremy removes his hands from my body and leans up on his elbows before sitting up completely, growling out my name, "Lexi." The muscles in my pussy clench tightly when he says my name like that. So sexy! I sit up too, reaching for him before he slips away from me. He runs a hand through his hair and sighs, refusing to look at me. "If this is about Chris --"

"Fuck Chris," I cut him off, "It's not about that." I place my hands on either side of his lightly stubbled face as I try and explain to him what's going on inside my head, needing him to look at me. Seeing as I've left him little choice, he does. He looks skeptical. "Really. I don't care about him anymore. I have zero regrets with the way things turned out. Actually, I'm relieved, more than anything, is that weird?" I don't give him time to respond before rambling on, "I just -- I don't know what this is --" I'm counting on him understanding that 'this' refers to the situation him and I are currently getting ourselves into "- and I wanted you to know, before anything happens, that I don't see this as a way to get over Chris. Me wanting you has nothing to do with him. I don't want you to think that I'm using you, because that would be shitty, and I do care about you." My cheeks heat up. "That being said, I don't have any expectations from you, either. You don't have to say anything, Jeremy. Don't feel like you owe me an explanation, or whatever. I don't need one."