Seduced by My Stepdaughter Pt. 02

Story Info
I thought she was my biggest problem -- I thought wrong.
4.6k words
4.65
37.6k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hewrite
hewrite
113 Followers

(This is the second part of an ongoing story. I recommend reading part one first, which you can find in my profile.)

It's still raining by the time I finish with work, the skies the color of lead as I trudge to my car, exhausted and on edge. Puddles have formed inside the parking garage, water dripping and leaking everywhere. They say there could be flooding and power outages, downed trees and landslides; it's a real doozy of a storm that's hit us, a once-in-a-decade type event. It's worrisome, to be sure -- but it's not the reason I'm stressed the fuck out.

Nor is it the fact that I spent most of my day in meetings. To tell the truth, I was zoned out a lot of the time. I'm damn tired, and it's just so hard to focus.

No...what has me on edge, what has me freaked the fuck out is the fact that I fooled around with my stepdaughter last night. That I'd given into temptation; that I'd crossed a line.

*Goddamn. How could I let something like this happen?*

Fuck! I bang my fist against the hood of my car, watching the rain pour down outside.

Shakily I light up a cigarette, grinding my teeth. How the hell had I let things get so far out of control? She'd been so scared, so sweet and warm. I'd just wanted to protect her, to have her by my side. But then one thing had led to another, and I just couldn't tell her 'no', and then...

"Fuck!" I shout, my frustrated voice echoing off the cold cement of the garage. I don't even want to think about it...I don't even want to think about *her*. I've been avoiding checking my phone all day, and to be honest I'm afraid to go home. How do you go back after something like that, what do you say? What the hell kind of father am I? I'm a creep -- I'm a goddamn villain as far as I'm concerned.

I take a long drag, welcoming the uncomfortable burn in my lungs.

*You deserve it, you asshole.*

Things had been awkward in the morning when we woke up on the couch in each other's arms. She'd wanted to kiss, she'd wanted to cuddle...I'd needed to get away. I had doubts, regrets, reservations. I'd dropped her off at her campus without saying much, and the look on her face had been heartbreaking.

Fucking shit. What the hell do I do now?

I finish my cigarette and immediately start with another, numbly watching the puddles outside grow and grow. It's not til my work phone goes off that I stir, snatching it up and staring.

It's an emergency alert. I glance it over for a few seconds, half reading. Suddenly, something clicks, and I feel a shiver go up and down my spine.

'Broken levee...flooding all along Calabasas Canal, Little Bear Creek, Montalvo Road...Residents advised to evacuate immediately.'

*What? That's...that's where my house is.*

A cold sensation settles into my gut, and immediately I'm scrambling to find my cell, to pull out that very phone I'd been trying to avoid. My hand trembles as I unlock it; I've got missed messages, I've got missed calls...most of them from Viv.

'Daddy I'm really sorry if I made you mad...I never want to do that, I just want to make you happy. I'm out of class early today, I'll get a ride to the store and make us dinner, okay? You can just relax, I'll take care of things =)'

'Dad I just noticed the water in the creek out back is really high. I'm a little worried...when are you coming home?'

'Dad can you call me as soon as you can? It's getting into the back yard, im sorry I don't know where the sandbags are, im not sure what to do. Can you come home soon?'

'Dad where are you please come home im scared, its getting in the house I dont know what to do'

'Dad???'

*Oh my god, Vivian...*

I call her, and as it goes straight to voicemail I'm already jumping into the drivers seat, slamming the car into reverse, flooring it out of the parking garage and tearing off down the waterlogged road.

*

It's a harrowing drive back through the woods to my place; I take every turn at entirely unsafe speeds, whipping around corners, crunching fallen branches beneath my tires. Toppled trees almost block the way in a few places, with emergency crews out trying to clear them. The men wave me down, pointing frantically to their 'Road Closed' signs. I just ignore them, maneuvering my car around the debris, driving over and through it where I have to and speeding past.

All the while, I keep a wary eye on the canyon beside the road. Normally almost empty, it's now filled to the brim with swift-moving, turbulent brown water. Here and there it overruns the road and I splash through it as fast as I dare, my heart in my throat. Along the way I see some of my neighbors' houses -- those on the creek-side are flooded to the top of the first level. Knowing nothing but panic, I speed on.

When I round the last bend, I can't even breathe. My house is built at a curve in the creek, except now the water's topped the banks and submerged just about everything. The front yard, the backyard, most of the road...the river's running almost up to the eaves of the first floor, the current looking swift and dangerous. Viv's pink Volkswagen still sits in the driveway, just the top of it showing.

"Viv!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I get out of the car, my voice lost in the roar of the river. "Vivian!"

My head is in my hands, I don't know what to do, I'm freaking out -- and then suddenly everything slows. Instinct kicks in, and in a moment it's all so simple: I just have to find my Vivian. I just have to find her, no matter what.

I don't remember opening my trunk but suddenly there's a rope in my hands, and I tie it tightly around myself, a strange calm descending on me. I don't think about what I'm about to do, I just do it. With a few quick knots the other end of the rope is secured to the frame of my car; then I'm turning the wheels, pulling on the e-brake as hard as I can, and wading right in.

The water feels angry and alive, frothing and swirling and pulling me in three directions at once. It's up to my waist and terrifyingly strong, but with slow determined strides I manage to make my way through to the front yard, screaming my stepdaughter's name all the while, yelling myself hoarse.

*Maybe she left? Maybe she went to get help? Maybe the neighbor's took her?*

It gets deeper and deeper the further I go, the closer to the house I get. Fortunately there's an old tree in the yard I'm able to grab onto to steady myself -- I'd thought it an eyesore, I'd meant to get rid of it, but right now I could kiss the damn thing.

Hissing with effort, I pull myself up into its branches, moving unsteadily along them towards the second story of the house, towards one of the windows.

Suddenly she's there, staring at me through the glass; I feel like my heart could burst. She's terrified, her big brown eyes huge, her hands clasped tight together.

"Dad!" she screams as she fumbles at the latch and opens the window. "Oh my god Dad quick, come inside! It's not safe!"

I shake my head emphatically, reaching out to her, just inches from the roof now. "Viv! *No* baby, no. We need to leave. Sweetie we need to leave *right now*, come with me quick."

She pales visibly, looking past me to the rushing water, which even now is creeping higher and higher, inching its way towards my car on the higher ground of the road.

"Dad, I...Dad we can't, it's..."

"*Vivian*!" my shout snaps her out of her terrified stupor and brings her stare back to me. "Baby listen to me: you have to come out of the house, we have to go. I'm going to get you to the car, okay? We're going to be okay...but we have to leave right now. Okay? Come here and give me your hand."

She's trembling, but slowly she nods her head. "O...okay, one sec."

"Vivian!" I shout again, frustrated as she disappears from the window. I scramble to reach the roof, one hand catching the gutter as she reappears again just as quickly, bearing a stuffed backpack and some trashbags.

"Baby come here, right now!" I command. She finally does, pulling the bags around the backpack even as she steps through the window, her white and red floral dress instantly soaked from the relentless rain. I get a grip on her hand and I squeeze tight, pulling her to me, steadying her as she climbs into the tree.

The water froths and surges below us, and it's clear to me that things are only getting worse. Turning to her, I fix her with a look.

"Baby I need you to hang onto me no matter what. Okay? I'm gonna get us to the car. Just don't let go, whatever you do. I...baby I love you. I love you so much. We're gonna be okay, okay? As long as we're together, we're gonna be okay."

She nods vigorously, her teeth chattering in fear, her chest heaving in anticipation. "Okay...okay. I...I love you too Dad. I love you too."

Then I'm in the river that is my front yard, the current even stronger than before; I'm fighting to keep my footing even before Vivian splashes in next to me, the water level up to my ribs now. I hug her to me as tight as I can, one hand on her the other on the rope. Then, every muscle aching, I start to pull us through towards the car.

The storm surges all around, wind and water trying to take my Vivian away, trying to pull her from me. It's an aquatic hell -- it's a god damn nightmare, it's the worst thing I can imagine. In one hand is my lifeline, in the other is my life, the one person I care most about in the world. I crush her slender body against mine, her arms around my neck, her bag clutched high and held out of the water.

The rope cuts into my flesh, and every step is agony. Many times I think I'm going to lose her, or my footing, or both, and I scream in frustration as I right us, as I relentlessly drag us through the maelstrom.

*I can't let her go, I can't let her go, I can't let her go, I can't...*

Suddenly we're at the car, the water lapping at my tires. I tear the door open, I practically throw her inside. The knots are wet and too tight to come off; I slash them apart with a knife from the glove box and then we're gone, speeding away along the quickly-flooding road, both of us soaked and shaking, Vivian sobbing against my shoulder.

*

It's a long while that I spend in the hotel shower. I'd thought after all that water I wouldn't be able to handle any more, but I'd thought wrong. The heat and steam bring me some much-needed quiet after the escape from the flooding forest, after the frantic drive downtown.

It's in the peace of the shower that I come to grips with how close I'd come to dying -- and strangely, I'm okay with it. The rope could have snapped, we could've been dragged under...any number of things could have gone wrong. But what else could I have done? There was never a chance of me not going in after her, not in a million years. I'd do it again, of that I'm certain. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to her.

It's that knowledge that stills me, that gives me a sense of calm as I dry and get dressed. I've got a change of clothes from the concierge, who'd graciously gone out to get us something to wear. Pulling on the sweats, I step back out into the room.

Vivian's long dark hair is dry but still she sits in her bathrobe, hugging her knees to her chest on a chair by the window, watching the storm wash over the city. She looks so small and vulnerable and scared sitting like that, and I can't help but feel a pang of guilt -- I'd almost been too late. She'd needed me, and I'd almost been too wrapped up in my own head to help.

*Never again.*

I cross to her and rest my hand on her shoulder, and when she looks up I can see she's been crying. "Hi Daddy," she sniffles with a small, sad smile.

"Hi sweetie," I say, urging her up so I can sit and pull her onto my lap, her body curling into mine. She's quiet and warm and she just clutches at me; I'm content to sit there with her like that for awhile, both my arms wrapped protectively around her, holding tight.

After a time, though, I need to air what I'm thinking. I need to get it off my chest. "Baby I'm...I'm so sorry I was late. I should've been there sooner. I was just--"

"Shhh," she shushes, watching me lovingly from where her head rests against my chest, her fingertips tracing my clavicle through my shirt. "Dad you're my hero -- you saved me. You don't have to apologize. I...I knew you were coming. The whole time...I just knew. I'm the one who's sorry, I'm the one who couldn't do more to save the house; I mean, all your stuff..."

I can't help but laugh a little. God it feels good -- something about the thought just tickles me. I hadn't even thought about the house or the things in it til now, and I can't find it in myself to care. Not after what we've been through.

"Sorry baby," I say with a smile to assuage her look of concern. "It's just...well, there wasn't much you were gonna be able to do to stop that river. No many how many sandbags you had. And the house, and all the stuff...well I'm not worried about that right now. I'm just so happy I got the one thing that matters, right here."

She gives me a worried half-smile as I squeeze her tight, her eyes full of unshed tears. "But...but Dad, what are we gonna do?"

I shrug. "I don't know, sweetie...but we're gonna figure it out. I've got you, and that's all that matters, that's all I care about. We'll figure the rest out together."

She smiles at that, big and happy even as her tears start to fall anew. She puts an arm around my neck, her red-rimmed eyes looking so pretty, and softly she presses her lips to mine.

I don't recoil, I don't shy away. Those hangups I had all day are history, the accusing voice in my head gone quiet. I just close my eyes and drink her in; god she feels so good against me. It's wrong, I know. It's so wrong; it'll never be right. But this is what she wants...and it's what I want too, I'm finally able to admit. My heart beats faster at the realization, a sudden feeling of joy spreading through me. I love this young woman more than anything, more than my own life -- it took almost losing her to finally accept that. With her at my side, shit, I feel like I can do just about anything.

Thus I'm electrified as we kiss, slow and passionate, our tongues entwined. Her happy tears tickling my face. I pull her against me, just needing her near; she turns to face me fully, straddling me as she heats up, her robe falling open and revealing a stripe of smooth skin from throat to navel.

"Oh Daddy..." she breaths, leaning against me, melting into me, her body so pliable and soft and sweet. A longing glows in her dewdropped eyes, a look that I distinctly recognize, her gaze that of a long-sought question. She stares me down as she drags herself across my hardness, as if in desperate search for an answer.

I'm already aching for her, a fire burning in my gut that I'm out of excuses to control. I slide my hands into her robe, questing for her hips and discovering the nakedness therein, her bare young body an absolute treasure. She's wearing nothing underneath, and a thrilled shudder runs through me as I feel the smoothness of her waist under my palms, as I guide her against me, nodding as we make slow contact.

Her breathing deepens and she kisses me again as we grind together, her mouth hot and hungry just like the rest of her. I'm bewitched by her taste, I'm obsessed; I could kiss her for hours, I could get lost in her for days. Unconsciously my hands wander, drifting now to her pert little bottom and squeezing her cheeks in my strong grip, pulling her more forcefully against me.

She lets out a needy little whimper, climbing all over me, her bathrobe flapping open to reveal her ripe young breasts, her hard little brown nipples. I'm mesmerized at the sight of them -- her slender, sweet little feminine form is a wonder to behold, it's just too goddamn good to be true. I handle her like something sacred, my palms almost trembling as they run up her sides, along her back and spine. She shudders at the sensation, making a little moan, and then suddenly she's shrugging off her garment and baring herself to me, her body naked from the waist up.

"Baby you're so damn pretty," I say in awe, causing her to giggle and cover herself. The sound of her laughing once more is music to my ears, it brings such a smile to my face. She sees that look of joy and catches my eye, shyly gnawing a lip as she lowers her hands, showing herself to me. She's got the most delectable little tits, the pair of them just plump enough to grab and squeeze and hold.

I grasp one of them, pulsing my grip as I pull her to me, taking the opposite nipple between my teeth. She lets out a bated breath, breathing huskily and squirming against me, her restless fingers massaging my scalp.

"Oh Daddy it feels so good when you touch me...oh Daddy I love it..."

I groan in acknowledgement, savoring her taste and suckling that little brown teat as she writhes in arousal, switching to the other side when I feel like it. Her undulations, her sweet sounds have me so worked up -- I'm filled with a restless fire, a need to touch and be touched, a yearning to explore her, to know her, to keep her and have her and hold her always.

Needing more, I grab her ass through the robe and lift, setting her opposite myself upon the large windowsill. She makes a surprised yelp as I move her, and then she's watching me with seductive, shining eyes, her near-bared body outlined by the storm-swept city lights behind. With deep breaths of arousal, she slowly undoes the sash around her waist and pulls the robe completely aside, revealing herself to me all the way.

"Oh my god Vivian..." I whisper at the sight of her. She's so beautiful, every inch of her, her slim sexy Asian body exquisite to behold -- her tummy toned and flat, her hips supple and trim, her legs long and smooth and lean. She stretches out and rests one of her lovely little feet on my knee, toes curling as if trying to draw me in, her legs spreading to show off the glistening moisture of her smooth little hairless cunt.

I'm ravenous with want, I just can't fucking take it; I'm out of the chair in an instant, stepping between her legs and kissing her against the cold glass of the rain-spattered window, feeling her shiver even as I seek to warm her with my embrace. I take her lips in mine, plunging my tongue into her throat, pulling her hips to me again as she presses with a desperate urgency, staining my sweatpants with her sweetness. She mewls against me, restless and needy, and with a hungry purr I start to kiss my way down her body.

I nibble down her neck, across her slim shoulders and between her breasts, pressing my lips to her belly and traveling ever lower, to where her womanly warmth waits for me, quivering in anticipation. Even as I kiss her tummy I can feel her wetness against my chin, her aroma making my mouth water. She's panting now, playing with my hair, her eyes half-lidded in pleasure and anticipation. I go lower and put my lips to hers, and as her mouth falls open she makes the sweetest sound I've ever heard.

"Oh Daaddy," she exhales in an exquisite whine, my wandering mouth stealing the breath from her body. She starts to moan loud as I nuzzle her, as I take her engorged folds and begin to suck, running my tongue along her slit. Her juices sop into my mouth and I drink them down like a man dying of thirst, like it's a life-giving elixir she gifts me. It's an ambrosia, it's all I want, and as my every sense is stimulated by her I realize I've never needed anything more.

I'm hard as a goddamn diamond as I eat, as I suck her sloppy and spit, making a mess of her pulsing pussy while I cause her to squeak and squeal. Something primal is building in me, some well-guarded part of my brain growing more powerful, and with one last lick I know it can no longer be denied.

Thus I kiss my way back up, her arousal wet on my face as our tongues eagerly meet. I take her in my arms, collecting her up; she falls against me, feeling almost weightless as I lift her, as I carry her towards the bed.

hewrite
hewrite
113 Followers
12