Seduced by Teen Neighbour Pt. 03

Story Info
Teen seductress next doors takes it to the next level.
3.3k words
4.41
35.1k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning saw me wake up with a very hard morning wood. This wasn't a surprise though considering the events of the past couple of days after my 18 year old neighbour seduced me and then teased me with phone sex the past two nights. What was I going to do with her?!

Acting on auto-pilot, I got up, showered and dressed and made breakfast.

As I was eating, I saw another message arrive from my teenage temptress.

"A couple of clips loaded up to the hub that you might be interested in..." she wrote, attaching two links to a website I knew too well.

My mind went into panic mode, I'd tried to put out of my head that she had recorded the whole incident on Friday night & Saturday morning.

"I can't believe you have done that Beki!" I replied eventually.

"Relax" she assured me. "My brother is good with videos so nobody would recognise us in the free clip and the second clip is behind the pay wall. Anyone who does recognise us in the second clip will have to explain why they were paying for premium porn. You never know, they might like to fuck me too! 😊 Of course, unless I send people the links..."

I didn't know which freaked me out more, the fact that she had put clips of us online or that she had obviously shown them to her 21 year old brother. This was a total mess!

Unable to stop myself, I clicked on the link. The first one entitled "Teen slut gets reamed" showed Beki on her hands and knees as I fucked her from behind. Beki was right, you couldn't tell it was us, although someone who knew me well might recognise us. The second clip made no attempt to hide our faces as Beki slurped lovingly on my cock. Still, as she said, how likely was it that someone I knew would come across this? Still in a bit of shock, I rang her to suggest we needed to talk.

"You are coming over after church aren't you? We can talk then," said Beki, although with a strange emphasis on the word "talk".

God, yes I was meant to be in church in 10 minutes! And yet, how could I go with everything I had done these past 2 days? Somehow, Beki persuaded me to go and I found myself sitting through a service with not the slightest idea of what was being said. Little did the people around me know what I had done these past few days or the lewd thoughts swirling through my brain.

I was equally distracted over coffee, although I became aware that I was looking at the women around me differently. Beki had woken up something in me, so suddenly I was noticing more about the size of their tits or the roundness of their ass. None more so that when I found myself chatting to an 18 year old Phoenica. I'd watched her grow up these last 18 years, but suddenly I was aware of how grown up she was for the first time! When did her boobs get so big?

"You seem a bit distracted today," I heard her say through a haze of lust.

"Yes, I didn't sleep well," I replied, giving my head a shake and trying to focus on the conversation in hand. Somehow though, a fantasy of sucking on Phoenicia's gorgeous young tits entered my head, of me getting her nice and wet and then sliding my cock between her mammary glands and tit fucking her till my cum spilled out over the top of her breast and she leaned down and licked up my seed from her chest... God, what was wrong with me? I was a sick pervert lusting after someone young enough to be my daughter.

"Did you know your neighbour, Beki, is in my class at college?" asked Phoenicia as I tried to clear my head of thoughts of sex. My mouth went dry as I realised how close my two worlds were becoming, Why had I given in to Beki so easily? What if Phoenica found out what I had done?

Making my excuses, I left and headed home. It was Beki's fault, she was the one who had started all this, and it had to stop. No matter what she said, I had to be strong and put an end to all this. I still couldn't really work out why someone as hot and young as her had put so much effort into seducing an old guy like me, but surely she wouldn't go ahead with ruining my life by releasing the videos if I said no to her. Even if she did, I had to be the adult and stop this once and for all. I was decided, as soon as I saw her I was going to tell her we were not going to do anything else physical and if she wanted we could just be friends. This was a onetime thing - OK a two-time thing if you counted Friday night and Saturday morning separately - OK a three time thing if you included the phone sex on Saturday night - but it had to stop.

Beki answered her door, and all my rehearsed speech went out of the window as I stared at her. She had a tight tee-shirt on and a short skirt that showed off her legs and accentuated her curves. God, she was a blonde bombshell. I couldn't talk to her anyway, as her mum and brother were there. I forget what we spoke about for a while, before Beki suggested we go upstairs to chat. I looked at her brother who had a knowing smirk on his face, but her mum didn't seem to even raise an eyebrow at this as Beki grabbed hold of my hand and led her to her room. Almost before the door was closed, she was pushing me up against the wall and locking her lips onto mine. With a supreme effort at self control, I pulled away from her.

"Stop it!" I told her as firmly as I could. "We can't do this, its wrong! And your mum and brother are downstairs."

"They won't mind," she replied, "and you didn't object the last couple of nights!"

"But, we can't do this again Beki!" I replied, even as I felt my resolve crumbling as she leant into me and cupped my stiff member.

"At least part of you is talking sense," she whispered as she yanked down my trousers and underwear before I had a chance to object. Beki sank to her knees and kissed the tip of my bloated knob.

"No, we shouldn't," I whimpered as she rang her tongue along the length of my hard shaft.

"Shhh, be a good boy," she said before sucking my balls into her mouth and running her tongue over my tight sack. "Or a bad boy, if you prefer," she grinned.

"Do you like that, daddy?" She asked as she slipped my saliva covered dick out of her mouth.

I could no longer speak as she engulfed my member again between her lips and began bobbing her head back and forth. Gradually, she sunk more and more of my cock into her willing mouth, and I knew I could never resist her.

"Do you like your dirty teen neighbour sucking your dick, Mr Smith?" she asked as she came up for air.

"Yes... don't stop... " I responded as she licked up and down her new fuckstick. Looking up into my eyes, she again began sucking on my prick like a woman possessed, deeper and deeper until I felt myself deep in her throat and felt myself on the edge.

"Lunch is ready!" I heard her mum shout from downstairs.

"Just coming!" responded Beki as she withdrew her mouth from my shaft and began pumping my cock vigorously. No longer in control, I erupted as I shot my cum all over her gorgeous face. She kept stroking as I coated her with my man seed, before scooping it up with her fingers and licking them clean.

"That was a nice starter," she joked as she began to clean herself up. Mortified at my actions, I mutely got dressed and headed downstairs. Beki went to the bathroom and came down as if nothing at all had happened.

If Beki's mum or her brother Tim had any clue as to what had transpired, they didn't give anything away. I did my best to hold a normal conversation over the dinner table, but it was so hard. Beki didn't help with her constant innuendos, but nobody seemed to pick up on anything.

After lunch, Julie (Beki's mum) announced she had to go out but thanked me for agreeing to help Tim and Beki out with a homemade video he was working on for his university course or something. I knew nothing about such a video, but I sensed this was another trap.

As soon as Julie left, Tim looked at me with a smirk. "I see you and my sister having been having a good time," he laughed.

I moved my mouth to say something, but nothing would come out. What could I say?

"Don't sweat it," said Tim as we moved into the lounge. "I'm not sure many straight men could resist my slutty sister when she has her sights on you."

I looked around the room, which was already set up with a couple of cameras and another handheld camera for Tim to use. Beki had disappeared but stepped into the room having changed into her old school uniform which was now too small for her.

"So, I'm not sure the film we were thinking of making would really work on Tim's course," giggled Beki.

I tried to say this was a bad idea as I realised that they wanted to make a full-on pornographic film, but I was caught like a deer in the headlights.

"Stop trying to wimp out Steve, I want this and you want this, just admit it!" said Beki as she began to sway provocatively to some music Tim had put on.

As Tim worked on the cameras, I just sat transfixed as Beki began to do the most incredible striptease I had ever seen. Admittedly, this was not much as I'd never been to a strip club, but Beki has the most incredible body.

As the music played, Beki undid her tie and a white blouse, leaving her standing in a small black bra and skirt. Her hand ran over her breast as I sat open-mouthed before her. Slowly, Beki reached behind her and undid the clasp and then agonizingly slowly she let her bra slip millimetre by millimetre over her bust as I stared at her in lust.

Next, Beki dropped her skirt and turned around and moved closer to me with her pert behind almost in my face, It was all I could do not to drool as I admired the smooth shape of her buttocks and she eased the thin fabric of her panties down before stepping out of them and sitting on my lap.

Like a dog in heat, I began clawing at her breasts, the presence of Tim and the cameras totally forgotten. Beki switched around so she was facing me and pulled my face to her chest. Like a starving man, I sucked one of her firm teenage tits into my mouth. Part of me still screamed at how wrong this was, but I was lost. For what seemed like an age, I feasted on her teenage boobs as she cradled my head to her, before she pulled me onto the floor with her and encourage my head lower and lower.

I kissed her stomach, even finding a thrill in licking her belly button as she moaned above me. Lower still, till my head was at the entrance to her sex.

"Yes, lick that cunt," said Tim, focusing in on the camera. Tim's direction almost caused me to pause, but the sight of Beki's dripping moist snatch in front of my face was too much for me. I couldn't help but bury myself in that heavenly pussy and begin licking her wonderful fuck hole.

"That's it, Yes I'm cuming!" squealed Beki as I continued to sink my tongue into her young cunt. I reached up and began rubbing at her nub as I strained to push more and more of my tongue into her moist hole. Finally, I was rewarded with the sweet nectar of her juices as she screamed out loudly.

"Please fuck me, daddy!" said Beki as I moved up to position my throbbing knob at her sex. I glanced at Tim as she said this and was startled to see that he was naked now too as he checked on the various cameras. Beki looked at Tim too and joked that I liked her to call me daddy. I could have protested, none of this was my idea. However, the capacity to think or say anything had long since deserted me as I slowly speared my lusty neighbour.

"Is this what you wanted, slut?" I gasped as I began to plough Beki's teenage cunt. Perhaps I hadn't lost the power of speech after all I reflected, although I was consumed with lust. Lost in the moment, I began to slam in and out of her gripping pussy as Beki squirmed beneath me.

Beki pushed me off her and got on her hand and knees before me. Without waiting to be asked, I slid back into her velvety pussy and began to thrust deeper into her wonderful sex sheath. I looked over at Tim, who had laid down the handheld camera and was approaching Beki's head. Without hesitation, Beki opened up as he began to feed his stiff cock into her mouth.

Although I was never interested in sex with any family members personally, the theme of incest and group sex always had had a strange appeal to me as I consumed more than my fair share of porn over the years. I think it was the wrongness of it that turned me on as I tried so hard to do the right thing. Now, as I stood fucking my teenage neighbour from behind and saw her sucking on her own brother's cock, I just lost it. I began to violently fuck up into her as she let Tim's prick slip from her mouth and squealed in delight as I gave in totally to the depravity around me.

After a few more thrusts, Tim moved away from Beki's head and round to where I was standing.

"Let's swap," he said as he rubbed his stiff cock. Without even thinking, I pulled out and went around to Beki's mouth. She inhaled my cock deeply as her brother began fucking his sister roughly.

I think I lost track after that as we switched between orifices. I came a couple of times, but somehow the action never stopped as we switched around. I don't think I was even aware of Tim leaving the room one time whilst I was balls deep in Beki's pussy until he reappeared with some lube.

"You want to fuck her arse?" he asked me with a grin. I just mutely nodded as he began rubbing lube into his sister's back passage. I just stood and watched as he applied liberal lubricant to her tight rosebud before he moved up to smear a generous amount onto my knob. Part of me was shocked that I was allowing a man to do this to me, but the dark part of me was focused on the fantasy of plumbing the forbidden depths of Beki's tightest hole.

Finally ready, I began poking at Beki's bumhole with my stiff rod. "That's it, fuck my arse, daddy!" she cried deliriously. Slowly but surely, I began to push my cock into her rear as she moaned out in front of me. A few days ago, I'd never done anything sexual in my life, but now I was lost in a world of pure animal sex as I sank my dick into Beki's ass. God, she was so tight. I didn't know how long I was going to last.

I was vaguely aware of Tim lying down on the floor and scooting under Beki as I began to pump in and out of her tight back passage. Suddenly, I was aware of it being even tighter as Tim thrust his cock up Beki's pussy and we began to ream her together front and back.

"Yes, that its! Fuck my cunt! Shove your cock up my ass!" cried Beki as we began to saw in and out of her in a fast rhythm.

"Cuming!" I cried as I felt my balls boiling up. I pulled out as Beki spun around and engulfed my cock in her mouth with relish. Tim stood off to the side and pumped his cock till a fountain of cum gushed over Beki's face and tits and she smiled up at us both.

"I think that will make a good video!" joked Beki as Tim went to turn things off. I slumped down defeated as I contemplated that pretty soon another video would be online for the world to see. I'd been determined at the start of the day to put an end to this, but now I was deeper in than I could have ever imagined.

Beki sat down and snuggled up to me, completely sated after a marathon sex session.

"So, I think I am in a class at college with someone you know called Phoenicia," she declared out of the blue.

"Yes, I've known her most of her life," I responded cautiously. Where was this heading?

"She seems nice," stated Beki as she nibbled at my ear.

"Yes, she is," I agreed as I relaxed next to her.

"I think you should fuck her," said Beki with a grin.

"What? No way! She is only eighteen!" I replied in shock.

"The same age as me," replied Beki.

"Yes, but she's not..." My sentence died in my throat.

"A slut?" said Beki, finishing my sentence. "Yes, but she could be!"

"I've known her parents too all her life. I couldn't!" I replied weakly. In truth, I was already imagining Phoenicia bouncing on my lap, but this really was a step too far. I thought Beki was going to push things, but she seemed to have a change of mind.

"Maybe you still need more training," she wondered out loud. "What if she begs you for it?"

"Not going to happen," I replied confidently.

"Oh, is that a bet? I love a challenge. Of course, you won't get to break her in, I'll get Tim to do that. But maybe if you are lucky I will let you be the first to fuck her ass."

"And if I win?" I replied hopefully, although I knew first-hand how difficult it was to resist Beki.

"You can do whatever you want. You can even walk away from all this if that's what you still want to if it doesn't happen in the next month or so. Although, whether you would want to is another matter!"

"If I win, you have to arrange for Phoenicia's first gangbang and do whatever I say without question," said Beki with a smile.

Part of me hoped against hope that I would win, and Phoenicia would prove impervious to Beki's slutty schemes.

Another part of me was desperately hoping she would win as I pictured Phoenicia sandwiched between me and another man, filling her up with our cocks.

Beki looked down at my rampant dick and smiled.

"Do you fancy making another film, Tim?" she shouted to her brother as she turned to kiss me.