Seduced by the Snake Goddess

Story Info
A youth is seduced by snake queen in a faraway land.
4.5k words
4.45
8.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clear blue skies shine over the mountains and jungles of Pumdhuubo. It is late morning, when my family and I had just arrived at the manor from Ravenport. While the staff are unpacking our luggage, I sit in the library with father. He is staring at his papers, as smoke from his pipe covers his stern face.

"Father," I speak to father.

He pretends not to hear me.

"Can I go for a walk in the fields?"

"Hmmph," he replies.

"Is that a... yes?"

Father rolls his eyes. He takes his pipe out of his mouth. "Just go, boy. Do not bother the workers while you are out there."

I leave the manor and go walking in the tea fields. The fields are a vibrant green and filled with tea leaves, covering the rolling hills that end with the jungles. I follow a path through the tea fields towards the edge of the jungle.

I walk past the workers who are out in the field being harvested. One of the laborers is a small child, likely no more than eight years old. He struggles to carry a load of tea leaves he is picking.

cough, cough

The poor boy coughs pitifully.

I look around and see a bucket by a well. I grab the bucket and fill it with water. I bring the boy the water. The boy seems surprised by my gesture.

"Let me help you." I take the heavy sack from the child. The boy looks up at me and smiles. He drinks the water and I take the tea to a shack near the jungle. I follow another worker into the storage shack and place the boy's tea bag there. I exit the shack and walk along a dirt road.

hiss!

I stop suddenly, and look around. Where did that hissing sound come from?

snap! snap!

I look around. I see movement in the tea fields near me. I stand still like a deer. A faint voice comes from the jungle. It is barely audible, but it sounds like a woman whispering.

"Hello," whispers a faint voice.

"Shoo! Shoo!" shouts a man behind me.

I turn around and see an old man. He has dirty, white hair that is long and braided. His body is wrapped in white robes. He also has a staff that he waves in the direction of the tea fields. He chants and prays, as the rustling of the fields dies out.

Once the rustling stops the old man stares at me. He raises one of his bony fingers and points at me.

"Young man..." he says in a frail and ancient voice. "Beware the wilderness."

I look into the jungle to see and hear animals fleeing deeper into the jungle.

The old man pokes me with his staff. "Don't go in there, my boy." He points to the woods. "As a foreigner in these lands, you understand the dangers that room under the dark canopies."

"Sir, what is in there?" I ask.

The bony old man shivers. "We do not speak of it. It is a most foul and powerful creature that preys upon those too foolish to resist its charms."

"I'm sorry, sir."

The old man puts his shaky and bony hand on my shoulder. "Go back to the house." He points to the manor. "Don't go out and don't listen to it."

He pushes me, and I run back towards the house and hide in the library of the manor.

"Son!"

I see father glaring at me, as he sits in a lounge chair, smoking his pipe and reading his documents.

"What were you doing out there?" he inquires.

"Oh, father, I was just going for a walk."

"What were you so frightened by?" Smoke circles around father's head.

"There was something. In the fields."

Father furrows his brow. "Yes. That thing is tea and the workers who harvest it."

"No, father. There was something else. An elder warned me that there is something very dangerous out there." I point to the jungle.

"Yes, probably just snakes and tigers."

"It was something he wouldn't dare speak off. Like it was some sort of demon or monster."

Father throws back his head and laughs.

"Hahahaha! Oh son. Don't buy into local superstitions."

"Father, this is serious," I snap back.

He stands up and towers over me. "Listen, boy. There are no such things as monsters, gods, and anything supernatural." Father points at me harshly. "Now rid yourself of these magical thoughts, and focus on the real world."

I hang my head and sigh. "Yes, sir."

Later that evening, we are hosting a party at the manor for father's business partners, Messrs. MacAbel and Ganesh. I spend most of the party on the balcony overlooking the valley. The moon and stars light up the green valley. I pace the balcony and terrace around the manor. From the manor, I look into the jungle. It is dark and twisted inside the jungle. I stare into the darkness bored and depressed.

hhhmmm

I hear a humming sound. I turn around and see no one near me. Then I look into the forest and see something the faint in the distance. A bright light shines in the distance. It slowly changes green and gold. It is beautiful and enchanting.

"Don't go out and don't listen to it." The old man's warning rings through my head.

I turn away and look in the opposite direction towards my father's business party. I can still see the light reflecting in the glass windows. It is beautiful, even if only a faint reflection. I also hear the faint sound of flutes and whistling. It is coming from the jungle. I try to resist, but my curiosity gets the best of me. I turn and look towards the light. It is so beautiful, like a star in the night sky. I descend the staircase onto a trail near the terrace.

"It is probably harmless," I whisper. I walk towards the light. As I get closer to the jungle, it starts to get further away.

"I must follow the light." I pick up the pace and reach the edge of the jungle. The light grows faint and retreats further into the trees. I jump over some shrubs and run towards the light. The jungle floor is covered in leaves and dirt. Moon beams shine through the canopy above and light my way. Vines and tree branches slow me down, as I hike through the forest towards the fleeing light. Carefully, I navigate through the jungle foliage. The jungle smells sweet at night. In the distance, I hear the sound of water. I get closer and see a creek. The water is clear and quick moving.

The light goes down the creek. I follow the light alongside the creek. The side of the creek has slippery mud and rocks. I carefully walk upon the rocks.

SLIP! SPLASH!

I lose my footing and fall into the creek. The creek's current carries me downstream. My back slides against the bed of the creek and kicks up dirt. I struggle violently, trying to grab a hold of anything that could save me. It is no use. No roots or anything.

My head bobs up and down from the water. I'm gasping for breath and screaming.

"HELP! HELP!" I yell.

In the distance, I hear a sound that grows louder; it is a splashing and thundering sound, the sound of an upcoming waterfall. I struggle and fight against the current, I sink my fingers deep into the dirty floor, and kick up more dirt from the creek bed.

It is no use. I go over the waterfall. I close my and prepare for death at the bottom. I fall and hit the water with great force. I am forced deep under water by the force of the fall and by the torrent of water falling upon me.

My body stings from the force of the fall. I swim to the surface, fighting against the currents, and stick my hands above the water. I get above and swim blindly away from the waterfall. My vision is blurred and I reach out towards something dark and rope like. I grab hold of what feels like a vine; I pull it to try to climb out of the water.

Suddenly, the vine seems to pull me away from the water. I get a shore.

cough! cough!

I hack out the water in my lungs and throat. I bend over and beat my chest. My clothes are soaked and covered in mud.

"Damn, father and mother are going to kill me."

I walk a few steps. My soaking soaks swish against the hard jungle floor.

grrrrr

Like a startled deer, my head jerks up. I look around near the edge of the water; I see a bright and furry creature bent over the lake. It is covered in stripes and looks up at me.

"AHHHHH!!" I scream. The tiger bears its shiny white teeth at me. I find a tree and climb it. My heart races as I try to evade the monstrous beast. Fear gives me the strength and speed to scale the tree. I make it several meters off the ground. Sitting on a massive and sturdy branch. I look down at the tiger which slowly circles the trunk. It rears up on its hind legs, and leans against the tree, looking up at me.

"Damn. I'm such an idiot. Tigers can climb trees." I sweat profusely and brace for death.

The tiger stares at me with its golden eyes. Then grins at me, like a scheming man. It lies down on the ground and with his golden eyes, winks at me.

"What?" I sigh, confused and relieved. I lean against the branch. I feel both exhausted and energized all at once; my chest heaves as I take deep breaths.

"Hello there," says a faint female voice.

I turn my head and look around. "What?" I reply.

The voice giggles. "Hahaha. What have we here? A human boy."

I look around and see some movement in the thick branches above me. Yet, I can't see what is up there.

"W-w-who are you?"

The branches rustle, and from the leaves above, pops out a head. A serpent's head. The python turns its head towards me, and looks at me with eyes that are green like the light I saw earlier. My jaw hangs open at the sight of the large snake. I shiver on the branch. The snake inches closer to me. I look down and see the coils of the snake are wrapped around the tree branches beneath me. I am also too high up to jump without breaking any bones. I back up against the trunk and put my hands up.

"Oh, my dear, don't be afraid." The snake smirks. "I only wissssh to talk," she hisses.

"Shoo!" I stick out my hand to push away the snake's head.

Whack! The python's tail comes up from below and swats my hand. I almost fall over, but the snake's tail catches me and holds me back onto the branch.

"Tssssk, tssssk, tssssk." The snake shakes its head. "Don't be rude my dear boy. It gets ssso lonely out here. It has been a long time ssssince one of your kind hassss entered."

"W-w-what are you?" I ask the creature. "You are no ordinary snake!"

She laughs softly. "Haha right you are. I am Nadikaana Queen of thisss Jungle. I ssssee you are lossst my dear." With the tip of her tail, Nadikaana caresses my face, her tail is smooth and tough.

"My dear boy, what bringssss you into my foresssst?" the serpent queen asks me, in a mocking tone.

"I-I w-was.... looking for something." I pull away and try to get away from her caressing tail.

"Where you looking for thisssss?" Her tail points towards her face. I see it. The lights that I had been following. Nadikaana's eyes slowly flicker gold and emerald green. Her eyes are so beautiful and so close.

"Look....... at...... me....." she says slowly. "Look....... at...... me...." she repeats.

I gaze into her bright and beautiful eyes.

"Look....... at...... me...." she says.

I feel her tail reaching down and caressing my legs. Her tail tip reaches down my sock, and begins to remove my shoes and socks.

"Let'ssss...... make..... you.... feel..... at..... home..... " She tears off my shoes and socks.

I am too tired to do anything about it.

"Look..... into.... my.... eyessss... " Her gentle glimmering eyes gaze deep into me. Nadikaana's tail wraps around my waist. I'm slowly pulled away from the tree and closer toward her.

"Now...... sssstand..... boy...... "

"Yes." I stand up.

"Good...... boy...... " The snake stares at me, her coil wrapped around my waist.

"Now....... remove..... your..... vesssst... "

My hand reaches up towards the top button on my vest. I unbutton the first button.

"Gooood...." Nadikaana praises me. "Keep... on... going...."

I obey unbuttoning my vest. Why does she want this? a dissenting voice in my head asks. Why are you obeying? I ask myself?

"Good.... Now... let'ssss.... losssse... that tie."

I remove my tie and drop it on the jungle floor below me.

"Gooood... boy.... " Nadikaana smiles.

My insides twist and buzz.

"Now.... unbutton.... your... sssshirt..."

My hand reaches towards my top button. STOP! What are you doing? Stop! my mind yells. Yet, my body doesn't respond. My hands obey the Jungle Queen. I unbutton my shirt.

Nadikaana's tail creeps into my shirt. She tickles my chest and underarm.

I smile and laugh. My pulse quickens and my blood is pumped into my southern regions.

Nadikaana uses her tail to pull off my button-down shirt, leaving in me with only my pants and undershirt still on.

"Sssstand... up.... " Nadikaana commands.

I obey and stand up on the large tree branch.

"Now.... take.... off... your... ssshirt..." I remove my shirt and throw it down below.

"Gooood....." Nadikaana leans into my face. We are eyeball to eyeball. The bright light from her eyes blinds me. "Now...... be a dear...... loosssen.... your.... pantssss..."

I obey and unbutton my pants. Nadikaana's tail slithers into my pants and underwear. Slowly and gently, she pulls my pants down to my ankles. My penis springs out from my pants. The snake grins and giggles, her tongue licks at the air. Nadikaana's tail slithers around my arms and waist. Her powerful coils wrap around my body. Slowly, her tail wraps around my throat.

HUGH YOU ARE IN DANGER!! YOU HAVE TO

"GULK!" My thoughts and breathing are interrupted by the noose around my throat. I feel tension in my chest and stomach flutters. I'm lifted up from the tree branch. Nadikaana's shining eyes lock on to my eyes. My lady is most powerful.

MY LADY? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! Why am I calling her that?

"Yessss..." Nadikaana hisses. "I am your lady."

".... Yes," I reply softly.

"And you will be mine." Nadikana's head ducks out of sight.

rip!

The sound of my pants being torn off eachoes in the air. The last remnants of my clothes are disposed of, leaving me naked in the snake goddess's presence.

hissss

I feel a tickling sensation coming from my stead, being tickled by Nadikaana's tongue.

"Hahaha!" I laugh, while smiling like an idiot.

After a little tickling, I feel my member being swallowed. The suction is both arousing and terrifying in equal measures. I gasp and struggle. My legs kick and I try to wiggle out of my binds.

The coils of Nadikaana squeeze me harder.

"GULK!" I gasp, my tongue sticking out from my mouth. Oxygen is expelled from my body. My cock is violently pleasured while I'm being suffocated. I feel lightheaded and intensely aroused. I feel myself drifting away, as if I'm dying.

Nadikaana's coils loosen from around my throat. I feel my soul return to me. The sucking sensation on my cock stops. However, my cock is still hard and tingling.

"Wha... What!?" I look around. The trance has been disrupted and I feel confusion as I try to get a grip of what happened.

Nadikaana's head returns. She looks me square in the eyes. "Did you enjoy yoursssself?"

"What happened?"

"Oh, dear boy. I wassss pleasssuring your manhood." Nadikaana's giggles.

"WHAT?! How could you? Why would you do that?" I yell, and struggle against the coils.

Nadikaana shakes her head. "Tssssk, tssssk, tssssk," she hisses, while her coils squeeze me tight.

I stop resisting. My bones feel as if they could break from her great strength. Nadikaana lowers down out of sight. I try to look down but her coils wrapped around my neck prevent me from doing so.

"Dear boy. The truth sssshall be revealed." There is a blinding flash of light.

Instead of the snake head, a woman emerges. She is a beautiful mocha-skinned woman. Her hair is long, dark and shiny. She is nude, expect for her jewelry. On her wrists, golden, gauntlet bracelets; they have dotted with emeralds and etched with snake designs. Around her neck is a golden and bejeweled necklace that hangs down in between her bare breasts.

Her eyes are bright and begin to change colors. I feel myself getting entranced once, again my jaw hangs open, as I look into her beautiful eyes.

"You..... will.... obey.... me..... " She says slowly.

"Yes......" I drone.

"Good..... you..... will..... not.... ssssspeak.... until.... sssspoken.... to.... "

I nod. "Yes...."

Nadikaana smiles. "Good boy," she points out to the jungle and gestures. "Thissss jungle," she doesn't break eye contact with me. "Is my kingdom. It is my resssponsssibility to rule over and protect it."

She brings her hands to her breasts. "Look at me."

I obey and stare at her round and firm breasts. I sweat and my blood pumps throughout me. Nadikaana plays with her busty breasts. My cock gets itches and twitches.

"Many from the village view me as a monssssster. They call me demon," Nadiakaana speaks, as she fondles and gropes her tits in front of me. "On the account of ssssome of my actionssss." She hisses and gives a wide, toothy grin.

"I kill ssssome human intrudersss. Either by myself, or with the help of my co-ruler, Raja Bagh; the tiger whom you have met." She tightens her grip around me. "Annnnd..." she caresses my face with her smooth and beautiful hands. "I take people. I take people I desssssire." She hisses and grabs hold of my throat. Her hands are as superhumanly strong as her coils, despite their seemly soft and pretty appearance.

"I take people. Those who I wissssh to ssssserve me." She leans in and licks my face. "I need one of your kind to help me protect and care for the jungle."

Nadikaana caresses my cheek. "I also need ssssomeone to sssserve my...." She pauses and smirks cheekily. ".. carnal cravings." She kisses me on the cheek.

I feel a burn from the spot where she kissed me.

"Even a goddesssss getsss lonely. What do you say, my boy? To becoming a sssslave to a goddesssss."

I shake my head.

"Ssssstay.... put." Her eyes start to slowly flash; the hypnosis is beginning again. I'm held in place while the snake. I'm held in place while the snake.

"Look.... at ..... me..." She sways her body, while she stares me deep in my eyes. I am entranced by the light radiating from her beautiful eyes. "Trussst... me..."

I nod yes. No don't! my internal voice yells.

"Yes," I can't help but reply; she is too beautiful to resist.

Nooo! the voice in my head quietly yells.

"I trust you."

"You.... will.... ssssserve... me...."

NO HUGH! Don't let it happen.... The voice in my head is losing its strength.

"Ssssaayyy... it.... You...... will..... sssserrrve... me.... "

"I.... " I pause, ".... will serve ..... you." I reply to my mistress. There is silence in my head.

"Good..... now ssssay it again."

"I will serve you."

"Again!"

"I will serve you mistress."

"Perfect." Nadikaana smiles and sways. "Tell me. What are you?"

"I..... am.... Hugh?"

Nadikaana laughs and shakes her head. "Not anymore." She puts her finger on my forehead. "You are now Ssssslaveboy." The tip of her finger on my head electrifies me. My mind is numb and I stare into Nadikaana's eyes.

"Ssssay your name."

"My name is.... Slaveboy." I reply softly.

"Sssay it again."

"My name is Slaveboy." I say again.

"Louder!" Nadiakaana's eyes light up, blinding me. "More passion!"

"My name is Slaveboy!" I yell. "MY NAME IS SLAVEBOY!" I shout again.

Nadikaana's coils tighten. Her face beams with delight. "OH YESSS!" she yells "YESSS! Again!"

"MY NAME IS SLAVEBOY!" The dark jungle rings out with my passionate declaration. The voice of resistance in my head has been firmly snuffed out.

"Good Sssssslaveboy." Nadikaana rises above me. She shows me her sex beneath her waist. With her fingers, she plays with herself in front of me. My mistress's vulva is a pink lotus. I am blessed to allowed to witness such beauty.

Nadikaana tilts me horizontally, and Nadikaana lies atop me. She slides me inside of her and rides me. I'm held in place by my goddess's tight coils, as her flower consumes my shaft. My mistress constricts my throat in her tight grip. I can't breathe and it is incredible. I feel intoxicated by the intercourse with my powerful mistress and the lack of oxygen.

12