Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She headed straight for the sand calling back to me, "C'mon slowcoach."

I quickly caught her and we walked up the beach away from the other users. As we strolled idly up the sand she reached for my hand, her warm fingers wrapping mine in a tingling embrace. Like lovers she swung my hand as we walked before the other people had all disappeared and she steered us towards the sand dunes where she spread the blanket and lay back, her hands clasped behind her head.

I knew what was happening but it was like my evil twin had control of my body, I wanted it.

"Well come on, lay down, relax and enjoy the sun."

She looked incredible, her tiny little skirt pulled up exposing her pink panties, her tank top stretched tightly over her boobs and she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Damn I was so envious, I looked at my own attire, 'blah' a school teacher, god I looked exactly my old third form school teacher.

She reached out her hand and pulled me reluctantly down beside her. I was petrified somebody would see us as I sat beside her my knees drawn up under my dress.

Chuckling she reached out, "Come on babe, nobody can see us here." She pulled me backwards until I was laying beside her and she rolled over propped up on her elbow. "God damn it Charlotte you are so beautiful, so god damned beautiful, I want to kiss you."

I wanted to say no but as her mouth closed over mine I was lost, my arms encircled her neck clinging on for dear life.

Her tongue... her devilish tongue dived into my open and inviting mouth and her kiss made me shudder, so intense, so deep, forceful yet gentle, sexy yet sweet. I swooned afraid to let go, afraid if I did she might leave, I couldn't believe she thought I was pretty. Those thoughts drove me to return her fiery kiss, to thrust my tongue in beside hers to slither and slide, dance and frolic.

Her hard pointy nipples pushed against mine occasionally butting into mine but the bra I was wearing was thick and the feelings remote.

I was shocked when I felt the dress slipping off my shoulder, the fabric joined by my bra strap as she pushed it, her hand falling into my bra squeezing my boobs like ripe melons, "Oh god, your breasts are divine, perfect, I adore them."

No stop...I wanted to say but her words ended my opposition. Her suckling mouth extracting only moans of pleasure, as her tongue flicked and teased my nipple. I can do this the words forming silently, I reached up my hand closing it over her breast, her hard nipple digging into my palm as I softly massaged the soft flesh. I was struck immediately by the thought, 'Oh god a woman's breast, oh so firm, so soft, damn it felt wonderful.'

With my hands full of her bountiful boob and our tongues back to playing her hand sliding between my legs made me jump, but I was defenceless as she prised pushing forcing my legs apart, ungluing our mouths I whimpered, "What are you doing?"

Wordlessly her lips crushed back on mine and there was no escape, her hand slid higher up my leg until there was nowhere else to go but into my pulsing kitty. There was no resistance from my cotton knickers they were no protection from her marauding fingers.

"Oh fuck." I croaked. "Oh Christ Brianna."

Her fingers fondled and squeezed, caressed and rubbed, my cries and simpering sobs only fuelled her attack. My pussy squelched and I could feel her slippery fingers on my thighs as they rubbed up my flesh.

Overwhelmed and panting wantonly I tried to slow her down, "Brianna please stop."

But there was no stopping her she sat up ripping down my flimsy panties, I tried to grab them to halt their southern descent but Brianna was persistent an unstoppable machine. Rolling me onto my back she wriggled her way between my legs crushing her mound against mine, grinding, writhing like an angry snake.

Just as I was getting my breath back and I thought I was going to be able to fend her off, or at least slow her down she slid down kissing my exposed nipple on her way down. It was that moment when I had the clarity to look up, god we were on a public beach, in plain view of anybody walking by. "Brianna." I screeched, "Stop, please stop."

The moment her mouth slid over my pussy I died a little death, her hot breath, her wet mouth. "Oh god." I whined.

Pushing my legs further apart she slipped her tongue inside hot wet, sticky as she lapped sloppily licking kissing sucking joined by her finger I could do nothing but sob. "Oh fuck." My voice lost in the wind, louder, "Oh fuck my god you bitch, stop..."

She wouldn't or couldn't her tongue slithered in and out, her lips sucked hungrily on my clit and that moment I was lost, I tangled my fingers in her tresses pulling and tugging as I ground on her face humping my hips, bucking wriggling wildly as her hand built up speed and intensity, "Fuck me, I cried, do it fuck me."

My orgasm crashed over me ferocious and unrestrained, my whole body shuddered violently, and I think I must have almost ripped her hair out my body in total paroxysm. My legs clamped around her as I begged her to stop.

Her hysterical giggle brought me back from the dark side as I panted trying to suck in deep breaths, at least enough to sustain my fading life.

I dragged her of my foamy kitty because she wasn't going to stop, my heart pounded as her face came into view with a huge smile beaming and as her lips fell on mine it was heaven, all I could taste was the tart taste of my pussy, it was everywhere, her lips, her cheeks everything, and she seemed to love it she licked her lips lovingly, "Sweetheart you taste heavenly."

As she lay on top of me I felt her legs wrap around mine, squeezing slowly as she wriggled and writhed her hot wet sticky pussy sucking onto my skin.

I felt terrible she had given me such pleasure although I was nervous and totally unsure of what to expect I pushed her off me and climbed on top of her. She tried to pull me away.

"Charlotte you don't have to, I understand."

"Like hell, if we are to get busted for public indecency I don't see why you should have all the fun."

Her look betrayed her, "Charlotte, it's OK, I understand, this is new for you, you don't have to do it."

Ignoring her pleas I clambered slowly down her gorgeous sinuous body stopping long enough at her succulent breasts to nuzzle and suck her perky very hard nipples. My nerves were shot, my emotions in overflow but I sunk down until there it was laid out before my bulging eyes, her vagina glistening with little honey dew drops. She was completely shaven, her slit open and pouty. Crawling forward I was overcome with the sweet smell of her arousal. My nose twitching at the unfamiliar odour.

Leaning forward with her fingers running through my hair I kissed her pouty lips, nibbling on the labia, sliding my tongue over and around, sucking them deep into my mouth. Her moans encouraged me. Down lower my tongue separating her slick slit until it was inside. Inside her sweet tasting wet pulsating slit. Poking out my tongue drew an instant response as her hips bucked.

Taking that as encouragement I delved timidly deeper, slowly apprehensively ever deeper, in and out in little movements fucking her with my tongue.

In and out her pussy sucking at my face, her legs moving, her hips thrusting, wriggling. Her giggles of pleasure drove me on to add a finger and her response of cooing purrs made me add another and then another. I fucked her with my hand inspired by how her lips sucked at my tongue the shuddering tremors and moans made me joyous.

She liked it, she liked me and a slow realisation dawned on me. I loved it, the taste, and the feel of her body so soft yet firm. The sound of her voice as her orgasm approached and it felt so natural, so right I moved my mouth up covering her clit and as it wriggled and pulsed in my mouth I sucked it, like an over ripe pear I licked and sucked, biting nibbling and her body went into overdrive. "Jesus fucking Christ, oh yes, fuck yes suck it you dirty bitch." Her words grew in intensity, "Yes, that's it baby... god yes suck it make me cum, make me cum on your tongue."

John was so quiet, never speaking when we have sex and to hear her screaming was music to my ears, she liked me.

Her orgasm was monumental, her whole body leaving the ground writhing and twisting her legs waving grasping at me. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." She whispered. "Charlotte you hussy, oh my god that was amazing."

I crawled up beside her and her hungry mouth slid voraciously over mine.

I rolled over on my back, the sun bearing down on us, I had to cover my eyes it was so bright. "Brianna what have you done to me."

Her giggle was infectious, "I have opened your eyes my love, my sweet darling I have opened your mind."

"Is it always like this?"

"God I should be so lucky, Charlotte you darling, it could be, it really could."

Catching a shadowy movement down by the water brought me back to reality and we both hurried to cover ourselves. "Brianna I have to go."

"I know lover I know."

She scrambled up pulling me along behind her.

When we got back to her place she drove straight into her garage closing the door automatically behind her.

In the dark foreboding confines of the garage she kissed me. "Come over later, after dinner, we can talk."

I nodded, "Yes I would like that."

I clambered quickly out of the car out of the garage out into the bright sunshine which made me blink and shade my eyes, 'Oh my god.' I whispered breathlessly, 'It was just like the book.'

Trapped safely indoors I set about preparing dinner, my thighs still sticky, my kitty tingling.

John walked in only moments later when he saw me he smiled, "Well you look happy, like the cat that got the cream."

I giggled if only he knew.


12