Seduced By Them

Story Info
Bisexual babysitter hooks up with married couple.
3.6k words
4.73
7.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber knew that it was wrong but she couldn't look away. Their muffled moans and hushed whispers were too tantalizing to ignore. Their bedroom door was slightly ajar and she could see them perfectly; Darren was standing against the wall facing toward the door and Kelly was kneeling before him with her hands bound by black silk ribbon. She was completely naked and seeing her bare ass on display as she pleasured him with her mouth was making Amber flush with desire. 

"Good girl," Darren purred. "Take my cock all the way. You know Daddy likes that."

Amber bit her lower lip until she tasted blood. Her conscience advised her to walk away, to allow them to have a moment of privacy to themselves, but she was completely transfixed. 

"Mmm, good girl," Darren said as he gently caressed her hair. "I love your hot, wet mouth on me. You suck me so good."

It was pretty late at night and the entire house was still and silent. Amber had just put Areli and Luz to sleep in their cribs. The sound of Kelly's lips and tongue lavishing him echoed throughout their bedroom and Amber fantasized lying on the bed as she avidly watched them from a mere few feet away while she touched herself. 

This is wrong, she thought as she forced herself to walk away from the erotic scene unfolding before her. It was time for her to go, anyway. She had done her part in taking care of the twins and putting them to sleep. She had wanted to say goodbye and had found them in that compromising position. 

She was walking away when she felt the soft caress of a male hand. "Leaving us so soon?"

Her entire body froze in panic and her throat tightened. When she slowly turned around, she saw Darren staring at her fondly. He had put on his boxers but she could still see his prominent bulge. For a moment, she didn't know what to say or do. When he gently caressed her cheek, she closed her eyes and moaned. 

"You like what you saw?" he asked in a low whisper. 

She nodded. "Yes."

His emerald eyes darkened with lust. "Then come watch. Get yourself comfortable on the bed. We won't touch you. You can just watch."

A wave of hesitation washed over her. "Mrs. K. is okay with this?"

He laughed. "You're too cute. She's the one that said to go get you afterI mentioned you were watching us."

Amber's cheeks flushed in a mixture of excitement and anxiety. "Really? I mean, I've always thought the both of you are super hot, but I thought I wasn't good enough."

He raised an eyebrow and grinned as he glanced at her from head to foot. "Well, for one, we gotta work on your confidence, baby girl. Second of all, you like girls?"

She nodded, smiling. His grin widened and he stepped back. 

"No pressure, little one. If you want to watch us, you're welcome to join us."

It had been so long since Amber had this much excitement. What did she have to lose? She silently followed him to the bedroom where Kelly was lying on the king size bed, patiently waiting for Darren to return. She was completely nude and the sumptuous sight of her toned, lean body made her dizzy with lust. Her nipples were hard and her legs were spread to show off her smooth, bare pussy that was glistening with arousal. 

"Look who decided to join us," Darren said. 

"Ah, the little one," Kelly purred. "I'm so delighted that you joined us." She paused and winked at her. "You want to watch us fuck?"

Amber gulped. "Yes, Miss."

"Mmm. I love how shy you are. It's such a turn on. Let's switch spots."

Kelly got off the bed and Amber slipped off her sneakers before she hopped on the bed. The anxiety was subsiding and excitement was replacing it. She eagerly watched as Darren took of his boxers to unveil his erect cock that was still glistening with some of her saliva. Amber's clit throbbed painfully as Kelly kneeled before him and gazed up at him.

"Choke on my cock," Darren growled. 

Amber intently watched as Kelly took his entire length and girth into her mouth. She barely gagged at all and her genuine enthusiasm turned Amber on immensely. Darren hissed as he took her long, blonde hair into his hand and pulled, hard. A moan escaped her and she didn't pull away from him forcing his cock deeper into her throat. Amber found herself squirming on the mattress at the delicious sight of Darren deep throating her. Their passion was undeniable; it was intoxicating and electric. 

"Good girl," Darren said in a low whisper. "Take all of me."

Kelly's gaze was set on Amber as her warm, honey brown eyes watered in reaction to Darren's big, thick cock inside of her throat. It was so kinky and Amber found herself loving every moment of it. Their passion was genuine and real, unlike all of those fake pornos that were so popular. Darren let go of her and she pulled away so she could catch her breath. The delicious sight of her thick saliva trickling past her lips made Amber's womb ache in fierce need. 

"I want you to put the plug inside of me, Daddy," she said in a needy whisper. "Please."

Darren hummed in approval. "Maybe we should ask Amber if she's okay with seeing that."

Kelly smiled in excitement. "Are you into ass play, little one?"

Amber could feel her cheeks flush. "I'm open minded."

"I like that." She winked at Amber. "I used to hate it before I met Darren. He makes it fun for me."

Amber watched as Darren hopped off the bed to take out a black box that had a wide array of sex toys. There were some vibrators ranging from small ones that could wrap around your finger to bigger ones that were girthier. There was also a leather flogger, a pair of nipple clamps, several bottles of lube, and a few anal plugs. Amber was definitely intrigued. She watched intently as Darren took out a small plug that had a pretty purple jewel on the end. Her heart raced in anticipation as lust coursed through her petite body. 

"Can you lick my ass first, Daddy? I love feeling your hot, wet tongue in there."

Darren grinned. "You're so dirty." 

Amber had never really experimented with any backdoor play, but she was definitely curious about it. She could totally see herself doing it with the right guy. Kelly got on her hands and knees and lifted her ass in the air. Darren growled in approval before he spread her and spat on her tight hole. She moaned when he slapped her ass and he wasted no time in slipping his tongue deep inside of her tight entrance. Her eyes rolled back as he began tongue fucking her ass. To Amber's delight, she lowered her right hand to her clit while he voraciously licked her. 

"It feels so good," she whispered. "Please don't stop."

Amber intently watched as Kelly lowered her upper body on the mattress while her hips were up in the air. She brought her right hand to her cunt and began to rub her clit. Amber wished that she was underneath her so that she could worship her with her mouth. While she had never had the chance to be with a woman, she had always fantasized about it. She often ached to pleasure a woman and to taste her sweet essence and have her slick juices all over her face. Just the mere thought had her clit pulsating in desire. 

"I'm so wet," Kelly said. "I'm already so close."

Darren's response was to pull away from her so he could gently slip his middle finger inside of her back entrance. She shuddered uncontrollably as she rubbed her clit faster. Amber could feel her imminent orgasm and she struggled to contain herself. She didn't have to look at her panties to know that they were soaked with desire. The sound of her fingering herself echoed in the silent room until a strangled moan escaped her. 

"I'm gonna come," she urgently whispered. 

Amber stared at Kim as she surrendered to ecstasy. Her entire fit body trembled all over as she came hard. Her hips violently jerked as she rode the waves of exquisite pleasure until the release subsided. Amber bit down on her lip as she silently ached to suck on her fingers so she could taste her sweet essence. She had a feeling that Kelly tasted exquisite, and for a moment she considered asking her but she quickly changed her mind. 

"Enjoying the show, little one?" Darren's question caught her off guard. Perhaps he sensed what she was fantasizing about because he was gazing at her with a mischievous grin. Was it that obvious?

"Yes," she said. "Very much so. The both of you are so hot together."

"Do you want me to fuck her pussy or her ass?"

Amber giggled as she stared at Kelly. "Whatever she wants."

Kelly laid on her back and nimbly spread her legs. "Wreck my pussy, Daddy."

Darren quickly came over to her and placed her long, lean legs on his broad shoulders. He slid the purple gem plug into her ass, which coaxed a moan out of Kelly. Amber watched as he slowly slid his throbbing, hard cock inside of her slick, tight entrance, inch by inch until he was fully inside of her. Her eyes reeled back as she got accustomed to his cock stretching her inner walls. Darren growled before he thrust into her, hard.

"Choke me while you fuck me, Daddy," Kelly said. 

He brought his right hand to her throat to lightly squeeze her airway as he began fucking her hard and deep. Amber had always sensed that they were intimate with each other, but she would have never guessed that they were so kinky. Seeing his hand wrapped around her throat while he roughly fucked her was such a turn on and a whimper escaped her lips. 

"You like watching me fuck my hot wife, little one?" Darren asked in between thrusts. "Is it making you wet?"

"Yes, it is, Sir." She squirmed on the bed. "My panties are soaked."

"Mmm. I love to hear that."

The sound of their delicious fucking filled the room and Amber could smell their intoxicating scent. She couldn't restrain herself any longer and the pressure in between her legs had to be relieved. She quickly unbuttoned her pants and pulled down her zipper to reveal her freshly waxed pussy. She felt Darren's heated gaze on her and he moaned in approval when she slipped off her pants and black panties to expose her pussy that was damp with desire. 

"Fuck yes," he hissed as he slammed into Kelly, making the bed shake against the wall. "Finger that beautiful pussy for us."

Amber's gaze stayed on them as she brought her right hand to her cunt to get herself off. Kelly looked over at her and she moaned in approval as she stared at Amber fingering herself. The lust in the room was so palpable and nothing else mattered in that moment as they fed off each other's pleasure. Amber's cunt was so wet that she didn't need any lube; her cunt flooded her finger in slick, hot desire and she knew that it wasn't going to take long for her to orgasm.

"What are you thinking about, little one?" he asked as he roughly thrust into Kelly. 

"The both of you using me as your shared fuck toy. She can ride my face while you fuck me."

"Mmm. That sounds so fucking hot. I love your kinky mind."

It usually took Amber at least ten minutes to reach orgasm but she was so turned on that she was ready to orgasm. She wanted to come with them, though. She restrained herself from climaxing and patiently waited for them to get to orgasm as her womb clenched painfully for release. 

"I'm holding back so I can come with the two of you."

"Is that so?" he said as he stopped thrusting into Kelly for a few moments. "Maybe we want to see you come alone. What do you say, babe?"

"Mmm." She turned her attention to Amber. "That would be so hot."

Much to her surprise, she blushed. "Oh. You want to watch me?"

"Of course." He winked at her. "It's only fair since you've been watching us. But we won't force you unless you really want to. We want you to be comfortable."

"And if you need a hand, or should I say a tongue, I'm right here."

Hearing those sultry, promising words coming from Kelly made Amber's cunt flood with even more arousal. She had never had a woman eat her out, but she had always fantasized about it. How would it feel to have her hot, wet tongue and lips on her sensitive folds? She would come so hard. And while her husband watched? Amber was trembling from lust at the mere thought. 

"I...I would love your tongue on me, Miss."

A feral growl escaped her as she moved away from Darren, forcing him to slip out of her. They both stared at each other for a moment before Darren smiled in approval at her. 

"Kelly loves going down on women. She loves the taste of pussy. Don't you, baby?"

She nodded eagerly as lust claimed her beautiful, tan face. Amber found herself feeling extremely nervous all of a sudden and despite her best efforts to relax, she felt herself tense when Kelly positioned herself below her. Kelly gingerly caressed her inner thighs and her soft touch immediately quelled her anxiety. 

"Just relax, baby girl. I'll take good care of you."

Her body visibly relaxed as she spread her legs for Kelly. She glanced over at Darren and a pang of lust claimed her when she saw him slowly stroking himself. His cock was so beautiful and she secretly ached to wrap her lips around the thick, prominent head so she could swirl her tongue around him. She wanted to taste him and worship him, pleasure him until he came into her mouth in surrender. His hot gaze lingered on Kelly as she kissed her way up Amber's long, smooth legs until her mouth reached her inner core. 

"Fuck," Darren hoarsely whispered. "So hot."

A giggle escaped Kelly once her lips reached Amber's smooth, soft labia. "You smell so fucking good, baby girl. I'm going to tongue fuck this little pussy so good. You're so wet."

A shiver coursed up Amber's spine, forcing her entire body to tremble in anticipation. When she felt Kelly's long, wet and hot tongue caress her inner folds, her eyes rolled back and a tiny squeak escaped her. 

"It feels so good," Amber said. 

Darren began to stroke himself faster as Kelly wrapped her soft lips around Amber's puffy, engorged clit. Amber loved seeing a man touch himself; his eyes were filled with undeniable lust and longing. His gaze was set on Kelly voraciously eating her out and his hard cock was still wet from Kelly's arousal. Kelly slipped a finger inside of Amber's slick entrance with no resistance, which coaxed a gasp from Amber. 

"I'm going to come if you keep doing that."

Her words coaxed Kelly to wrap her soft lips around Amber's swollen clit while she fingered her tight opening. Amber's eyes rolled back as her womb tightened in that familiar need. She gripped the sheets as the waves of pleasure began unfurling in her cunt. 

"I'm coming," she whispered. 

She didn't want to wake up the little ones so she covered her mouth with her hand but the pleasure was too much. A raspy moan escaped her as she came all over Kelly's mouth. It had been so long since Amber had been able to have a squirting orgasm and the ecstasy that overtook her body forced her hips to jerk away from Kelly. Darren hissed and quickly approached Amber and wrapped his strong hand around her throat 

"You sexy fucking slut," he hissed. "Squirt on her again. I want to see that pussy gush."

A tiny squeak escaped Amber upon hearing his primal, dominant words. Hearing and seeing this side of him was such a turn on for her. He was usually so soft spoken and sweet. Kelly began licking her clit and fingering her soaked cunt again and Amber's body convulsed in delirious ecstasy as another orgasm gripped her. She would have screamed but Darren's firm grip on her throat muffled it. Her petite body shook all over as she came again on Kelly's face. So much gushed out that it splashed against her beautiful face and she moaned in approval. 

"Mmm, so fucking hot," Kelly said. "I love how you come all over me." She grinned at Darren. "You want to fuck her?"

Darren took away his hand from Amber and a tender expression claimed his handsome face. "Only if baby girl wants it."

Amber met his gaze and giggled. "I'd love to be fucked by you, Sir."

His eyes darkened with lust. "Dirty girl. I'll fuck you deep and hard while Kelly rides your face. Do you like the sound of that?"

Amber's cunt tightened in need. "That would be perfect."

Kelly quickly positioned herself over Amber's face and straddled her, placing her damp, slick folds directly over Amber's mouth. She had never given oral to a girl but she had seen plenty of videos and it felt so natural with her. She felt Darren's thick cockhead rub against her slippery, wet folds and she shivered at the sinful sensation. 

"Are you ready to get fucked, little girl?"

Amber moaned in approval. The delicious, musky feminine scent of Kelly's pussy overwhelmed her but in a good way. The only thing that mattered in that moment was the visceral connection between the three of them. Even though Darren was big and thick, he slipped inside of her easily. The sensation of her womb being filled by him only fueled her insatiable lust. Amber stuck out her tongue so that Kelly could ride her face. Kelly moaned in approval as she began to grind herself against Amber's loving mouth. 

"You're so wet and tight," Darren urgently whispered. "I'm not going to last long."

Amber's response was to squeeze her inner walls around his throbbing, hard cock. Her petite body shook as they both used her as their shared fuck toy. Kelly's feminine, musky scent and taste filled her senses as Darren fucked her deep and hard. Darren hissed as he gripped Amber's ample hips. 

"Rub that little clit, baby girl. I want that pussy gushing all over my cock."

Amber was happy to obey his orders. She brought her right hand to her puffy clit and began to rub it. Having her cunt filled with his hard, thick cock while Kelly rode her face was too much for her and she found herself on the cusp of yet another orgasm. Darren stopped thrusting into her and intently watched as she fingered herself. Her hips bucked against him and her womb tightened, begging for release. Her skin tingled in electric pleasure and her back arched before she succumbed to ecstasy. 

"Come for us, baby doll."

His words triggered her to come harder than she ever had. Her hips jerked up as her pussy gushed out her cum, splashing his shaft and clean shaven balls. She had never squirted this much before; it must have been five seconds until she completely finished. Kelly moaned as she rode her face harder. 

"I'm going to come," she whispered. "Fuck."

To Amber's delight and surprise, Kelly's sweet pussy gushed into her mouth as well. She moaned in approval as she eagerly swallowed every drop, not wanting it to go to waste. She loved feeling it gush down her throat and the way Kelly trembled on top of her. Her cum was the perfect combination of sweet and salty and she couldn't help but giggle as Kelly hopped off to kiss her voraciously. 

"Mmm," Kelly said as she gazed into Amber's eyes. "I think I'm in love."

Darren growled as he firmly grabbed her hips and placed her legs on top of his broad shoulders. She gasped as he thrust inside of her all of the way until all eight inches of him were deep inside of her. Kelly quickly positioned herself behind Amber and eagerly watched as she gently caressed her hair. 

"You look so beautiful while you're getting fucked by my hubby, baby girl," Kelly said. 

Darren's lustful gaze hovered over Amber as he roughly thrust in and out of her warm, slick entrance. He was fucking her so hard that it was making the bed shake and her tits sway. The sexy sound of his heavy balls slapping against her filled the room along with his lustful moans. 

"Going to come so hard," he whispered. 

"Give me your hot milk, Daddy. I need it inside of me."

He gasped before he went completely still against her. His eyes rolled back as she felt his cock jerk in her cunt, flooding her womb in his hot, thick cum. She loved seeing him surrender to pleasure and the way his firm, toned legs shook was so sexy to her. She counted five strands of his hot cum gush inside of her, filling up her womb. Once he was done coming inside of her, he sighed in contentment and lowered his face to hers. 

12