Seduced in Front of My Husband

Story Info
Was the flashing of thigh intentional?
1.1k words
3.87
45.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers

The young woman's cunt was so enveloping and snug. She cried out in ecstasy as she enjoyed my cock thrusting inside her. She came again, releasing a jet of warm fluid to drench the stem of my cock; some of it inevitably ran onto the sheets. I took great pride in being the man who had taught her that fucking could be good, sweet and fulfilling. Her husband had over four years given her a daughter and a son. Yet she had orgasmed only a few times early on in their marriage. She told me she had forgotten the joy of climax in the last two years.

We had met one cold afternoon at a restaurant. I was sitting at my table enjoying a pilau, when a woman walked in holding a small boy by the hand. After them came her husband holding their daughter by the hand. They took a table next to me where she sat facing the window, which meant that as I was against the wall I could see her as she sat sideways. I noticed that the hubby had disappeared, leaving the two children with their mother. Presently he came back and they were served.

When she changed position to sit squarely at the table the leg nearer me she placed on the foot of the table, thereby raising it slightly above the other one. Though I could not see much more than the knees, I got the impression that it was no accident. Indeed during the meal she looked in my direction as if sharing a joke about how her children were behaving. But with her hubby next to her and therefore in his line of sight I could not smile back with any freedom. Just in the nick of time I pulled out one of my calling cards, placing it on my table with a brief meaningful glance while hubby was on phone. She looked me straight in the face and smiled, knowing her husband could not see her.

As they left, she swung her legs so to afford me a flash of flesh! Jeez, how brazen she was! Her husband, on leaving the table had his back to us so it was a quick movement to hand her the card, which vanished almost magically into her handbag.

She called me the next day, a Saturday. She introduced herself as Edna Onyango. She said she worked at the National Hospital Fund, in the Human Resources Division. I brazenly asked where she was going after work (she was in the office), to which she replied "straight home to do some chores." That was my chance to ask her to stop briefly and have coffee with me. I made sure to touch her on the arm, look deep into her eyes as we talked. I went in for the humorous image, making her laugh often.

"I have not felt like this for a long, long time. At work I have to deal with difficult staff, at home the kids keep me tied up, while their father gives me the cold shoulder."

I wanted to ask about her girlfriends when I remembered that she has no extra time to see friends. "So its a great gift of your time you have given me this afternoon. Thank you very much," as I paid the bill and let her go home. We chatted on WhatsApp in the evenings as her husband would be watching his favourite TV shows and quite often left her in the sitting room. At such times she kept up a barrage of chat messages which I enjoyed. I discovered that she has many secret sexual desires, too!

"Come to the Whitesands after work on Sat," I messaged her on WhatsApp.

"You promise to suck my pussy til I come?" My cock shot up, as if in reply.

"I will put my own desires aside and concentrate on finding how to fulfil yours. When my woman is fully satisfied, I will be happy."

I was sitting at the hotel's restaurant by noon. Edna was wearing a black dress like the one she had the cold afternoon we first met, only this one was shorter. I couldn't help thinking that if she were wearing this one she would have exposed a lot more thigh!

"Good afternoon my darling!" I hugged her tightly and released her.

"So nice to see you again, Tom!"

"Do you want a cup of tea to beat this cold?"

"I know what will conquer it better than any tea!" she said with a cheeky smile.

I gave her the room key and finished my tea. I took time paying for it.

On the fourth floor, I walked down the carpeted corridor to the room. I tapped on the door and she let me in. I grabbed her hungrily. She was quite a bit shorter than I but she was able to cling to me.

"There is a power that you threw over me at that restaurant last week. What the hell did you do to me?" she asked me the question she had been WhatsApp-ing yet again.

I gave the answer I had given her severally. "You looked at me with those bewitching eyes as soon as you sat down. I could accuse you of casting a spell at me!"

She took a deep breath while her cheek lay against my chest. "Your perfume is so exciting, darling!"

Before we knew it we had shed clothes, throwing them onto the bedside rug and jumping under the covers to avoid the cold. We wrapped ourselves around each other, kissing each other almost desperately. Lying on our sides, I pulled her leg up towards her body and tucked it under mine; the other I pulled over me, bringing my cock right to her entrance. This avoided lifting the covers and allowing the cold to seep in. A gentle movement was all that was needed to let me right into her. I gave her several long strokes, so needy we both were. She came with a wild scream as her cunt muscles clenched around my cock. I felt more wetness than before.

I had slowed down as she came, and now felt myself sliding along more easily. Does this woman squirt? Maybe she was so hungry for a fuck that she came harder than usual. I lengthened my strokes and became faster. Her second orgasm took a bit longer, but I was paying more attention. I heard rather than felt, fluid filling her pussy and running down onto my thigh. A confirmed squirter.

Before letting myself come I gave her two more orgasms. She was breathing heavily when I eventually stopped all movement, and we lay motionless. "Darling, you have such power! And anyone seeing you in the street would never guess what a fucker you are!"

"Thank you, darling," I responded breathlessly. I let my cock slip slowly out, which excited her some more. "Well done! You have hit several climaxes to my one."

"I will never let you go, honey! Who would have thought that a stick entering a hole could be this good?" We chuckled.

tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers