Seduced into Swinging Pt. 02

Story Info
Brenda continues seeking new ways to satisfy her libido.
4.8k words
4.69
14.9k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

Following on from an initial 'one off,' I decided to continue to a Part 2.

Perhaps read Part 1 first?

******************************************************************

Derek allowed us the privacy of getting ourselves fixed before we went back downstairs. He left us alone, and I went into the bathroom first to make myself look half decent again.

"Fuck, that was pretty incredible," Linda said from outside in the bedroom. "What did you think?"

"I think Derek is a bit of a catch, I know why Rita hangs on to him."

Linda was opening drawers and looking in cupboards by the time I emerged, just being generally nosey.

"What do you think of this?"

She was proudly displaying a large black rubbery cock that was attached to some straps which had various buckles on them.

"Jesus, that's a thing for fucking other people?"

"Yes, it's a 'strap on' cock, how funny, how kinky!"

We both giggled a bit before she tucked it back inside a cupboard, and took her turn in the bathroom.

By the time we both got back downstairs a lot of people had let their hair down. Incredibly we had to bypass a couple who were fucking on the stairs. I made eye contact with Linda, and when we were out of earshot she managed a quiet, "She didn't even notice us!"

"Hello again," a voice greeted us as we entered the lounge. It was Rita.

"I hope you didn't mind me borrowing your Rod?" she said to Linda.

"My Rod? No, he's not mine, but we did borrow your husband!"

It seemed like a bit of repartee that was more than pointed.

Rita's reply just spelt out the relaxed attitude she had.

"That's fine, anything goes on these nights, if you visit again I'm sure you'll be the same."

"What are you three discussing, as if I didn't know, my ears are burning!"

It was Rod, and immediately he asked me if he could get me a drink. He ended up getting us all another glass of wine and almost straightaway Rita asked Linda if she'd like to see the latest addition to her art collection. It was an excuse to separate me from Linda, and I didn't catch on until Rod slid his arm around my waist.

"Shall we go outside, it's quieter and it's a lovely evening," he said.

I followed, wondering, but knowing that this was me being 'chatted up.'

"How long have you two been friends?" he asked, as we moved away from the excitement in the hot tub.

I told him how we'd got friendly, both being single, and me coming to the party was a bit of an adventure. I knew the alcohol was making me open up the conversation and to be a bit more daring.

"Linda's told me how you look after her accounts."

Rod chuckled. "That's a bit of an innuendo, I must say, but I think you know exactly what you're saying."

We'd reached an opening through a hedge into a rose garden, it was still lit dimly from the lights around the house, and on the other side of the hedge was a garden bench.

"Shall we sit down, I think it's clean?"

Rod took out a handkerchief and gave a quick wipe over the wooden slats.

I sat down and Rod took our glasses,placing them on the path beside the bench. I half knew what to expect, and although my heart was beating faster I didn't object when he leaned forward to kiss my neck.

"You're very confident," I said, watching him sit upright again. "If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were a romantic, kissing me in the rose garden."

Smiling he moved closer, and raised one hand to cup my chin.

"I'd better kiss you properly then," he said it in a quiet, low voice.

His kiss became intoxicating, going on and on, until we separated, and I found myself breathing quite quickly.

"Shall we find a room?" he whispered.

My reply came back quickly, " Yes, but what about Linda?"

He didn't answer, he just stood up and took my hand. When I got to my feet my knees were shaking badly. I couldn't really believe I'd agreed to go with him. Compliantly I followed, holding his hand as we made our way back into the house.

In the conservatory we passed another couple where the woman was sucking her guy in an armchair. As we climbed the stairs and passed the first bedroom there were sounds of someone inside crying out with pleasure.

At the end of the corridor, almost with a sixth sense, Rod found an empty room. Inside he finally turned to look at me.

"Kiss me again," he asked, looking down, offering his mouth.

Deliciously we savoured each other, my body being drawn towards him by his arms around me. I could feel his hardness pressing against my abdomen, and I remembered thinking, "how could he be hard again already?"

But he was. Unzipping me, my dress dropped to the floor, and he was quickly unclasping my bra. When it fell away his head lowered to suck my nipples, first one, then the other. In moments he'd lifted me up in his arms, and laid me on the large double bed. As I sunk into the mattress he was tugging my panties down my thighs, and immediately thrust his face into my pussy. I was already wet, and as soon as his tongue flicked inside me, I moaned out loud. It spurred him on, and when he began sucking and licking my clit I was in heaven.

He was in a hurry. I could feel him unbuckling his belt, and unzipping himself. He lifted himself up on his arms, pulling himself above me, and his mouth found mine again. This time it tasted of me.

Immediately I was surprised by his cock probing, then sliding straight inside me.

"OH... Rod, Ohhhh...," I said with a gasp when I felt how big he was. I was so, so ready.

"Take your shirt off," I wanted to feel his body properly. He lifted up, and I unbuttoned him, helping him strip it off.

"Now fuck me Rod."

I needn't have asked. Rod's hips began to move, slowly at first, bringing soft groans from me. I spread my legs even wider, curling them up and over his buttocks, getting him even deeper than before. He shifted his weight forwards, and I could feel his cock beginning to massage my clit. I raised my arms, clutching him around the neck, making his face bury itself into my shoulder.

"Oh fuck, Rod, oh god, just don't stop, oh my god."

I could feel his hot breath on my neck, and his breathing was becoming more rapid. I was starting that upward spiral towards an orgasm, and I just wanted Rod to keep doing what he was doing.

Behind me I heard someone trying the door handle to the bedroom. Fortunately Rod had locked it, but it triggered the memory of Derek being able to look into every room with his cameras. That thought seemed to bring me off. Raking my nails down his back, I almost lifted him up off the bed as my body convulsed.

He shouted out in pain, which seemed to start him cumming too. Both our bucking bodies gripping each other, I could feel him ejaculating inside me, and his muffled groans into my shoulder made the whole thing so wonderfully thrilling.

"God, Rod... oh god, that was so good," I muttered as he fell off me to one side.

At first he didn't reply, he was catching his breath. Finally he leaned over to kiss me, gently running a finger through the perspiration on my forehead.

"Brenda, that felt good for me too, you're one sexy lady!"

I chuckled before lifting myself up on one elbow.

"We'll you've certainly had an effect, I've gotta clean up, you're pouring out of me."

Rod's spunk was oozing out across one thigh and onto the bed sheets. I went off into the en-suite and by the time I'd re-entered the bedroom Rod was fully dressed. I got myself back into my dress which was now showing signs of 'use.'

"Do you want to go first, or shall we go together, some ladies get sensitive about who they've been with?"

Again I chuckled, "I'm sure it'll be pretty obvious, I'll come down with you."

When we saw Linda back in the lounge she managed to whisper aside to me, smiling, "Good, isn't he?"

"Stop it," I replied, adding, "yes!"

"Have you enjoyed tonight?" Derek appeared, and Rita took him by the arm.

"I'm sure they have," she interrupted, "the test will be if they want to come here to our next party?"

Linda jumped in, "Well I certainly do," then turning to me, "I bet you do too?"

Her question had the obvious answer, "Sure, I'd love to, I've had a great time, thank you."

Both Linda and I were about ready to go, we were pretty shattered, and Rod looked tired too. The taxi ride home was heavy with things unsaid, the driver was not going to hear anything about the evening. In fact I didn't have any communication with Linda until next day. I was a bit shocked when mid morning, as I managed to make myself coffee, I saw Rod's car parked outside her house, and shortly afterwards, emerging from her front door, driving off.

'You're an absolute slut!' I texted her.

She sent back various emojis before replying, 'I couldn't resist.'

Then another, 'Come over after lunch. Lots to talk about.'

I replied, 'My god, yes!' with even more emojis.

And so at just after two I slipped round the side gate and found Linda in the kitchen.

"Not shagging are you?" I shouted.

"Fuck off," she replied, and we both laughed out loud.

"Oh my god, what a weekend," Linda was already pouring a glass of wine, "you do want one?"

"Go on then, I feel so debauched, I'm going downhill fast."

It was sunny so we sat outside on the patio.

"What did you think of Rod?"

The obvious question, and I was way past being uncomfortable with it, I just gave an honest answer.

"He certainly knows what he's doing, I can't believe he stayed on with you last night, he's got some stamina!"

"Too right, but I really must tone it down, god alone knows what the neighbours must think. Anyway he's sure we'll be invited to next month's party, you up for it?"

I didn't really hesitate. "Yes, why not, my pussy seems to have new life! My whole outlook seems to have been renewed, life is certainly for living."

The afternoon became a resume of the party until I left to go back home and pick up my chores again. Life settled down for the next few days until Linda phoned me on the Wednesday morning.

"Rita phoned me, she's invited us round this afternoon if you're free? Not sure why, but it might be interesting!"

I wondered why too, so I hadn't anything arranged and told Linda to accept.

This time Linda drove us over and when we arrived Rita was a bit over the top with her welcome.

"Come in, come in, I'm so glad you've come, I really wanted to get to know you two after I met you at the weekend. Did you have a good time?"

We must have both smiled, as Rita went on, taking us through to the patio. "I know you did, but the first time is always an odd one."

She'd got a table with a jug of sangria and various biscuits ready. We all sat down with Linda replying, "It was certainly a new experience, it takes a while to accept how open you are in your marriage."

Rita was refreshingly honest.

"When we realised our marriage was getting a bit stale a friend took us to a club. Since then we've never looked back. We've got this close circle of trusted friends, and occasionally we invite new people in, like we did with Rod and you two."

Wanting to be part of the conversation, I commented, "Well we're both a bit older, but it's certainly opened our eyes."

"You have a lot to catch up on, just let it happen, if you don't like something then give it a miss, like I told you, 'no means no."

The conversation flowed with Rita telling us some funny stories of her first exploits into swinging. The sangria, although not strong, relaxed us until she suggested we take a dip in the hot tub.

"Neither of us has a swimming cozzie," Linda said.

"That doesn't matter, we'll go in naked, no one's around, the gardener's not in today," she laughed.

I looked at Linda who was already kicking off her sandals. Rita was unbuttoning her dress, so I followed suit. Rather self consciously I followed the others to the hot tub, where Rita switched on the bubbles. There were four steps, and soon we were relaxing in the froth.

"I just love coming out here on my own and switching off, somehow my mind goes blank, and time passes."

"I've not used one of these much before," I said, trying to stop my body floating upwards, "I'm having difficulty staying seated."

Linda was giggling, "I'm sitting on rather a naughty jet of water!"

"You'll have to move position unless you deliberately want a thrill!" Rita was laughing.

We all burst out giggling, while Linda's face was a picture of concentration.

"I'm not sure I want to move," she chuckled, "it feels rather nice."

Rita looked over at me, then shifted round the tub to whisper in my ear, "Shall we dare her?"

I was in that sort of mood, "Go on, Linda, stay there!"

Linda knew exactly what I meant, and managed a pained expression, before closing her eyes. She was in a daring mood too. She reached out either side, holding onto the edge of the tub, and gradually looked upwards, throwing her head back.

We couldn't hear her low groan, because of the bubbling, but Rita was leaning in towards me, saying, "Look, she's nearly there!"

Rita's body was right up against mine, and it seemed the excitement was so much that I suddenly felt her hand grip my thigh under the water. I said nothing, did nothing, I just put it down to exuberance, until it moved higher.

I was divided between watching Linda reaching her orgasm, and Rita's hand edging further up my leg.

Linda let out a loud gasp as she came, Rita seemed to shiver with enjoyment, and as her grip tightened for a moment, the side of her hand pressed against my pussy. She didn't seem to be aware. The reaction of me closing my thighs together, trapped her hand and briefly she said, "sorry," before leaning in again, and giggling at Linda's pleasure. As she pulled her hand away, her fingers seemed to linger for just a second longer than necessary.

Feeling her very ample breasts pressing against my arms while she congratulated Linda for her daring felt quit odd. Linda's slight embarrassment kept my attention, but when Rita then asked me if I was as daring, I quickly said, "No way!"

Linda rebuked me, "Go on, I've just done it, I bet Rita's done it so many times on her own."

I still refused the dare, and finally Rita said, "Oh don't push her, maybe next time she'll have the courage."

We all ended up giggling together, and for the next hour the chat continued quite easily. When finally we decided to get out Rita suggested we all shower, and pointed Linda in the direction of a downstairs shower room, while I was directed towards the closest upstairs bedroom. Collecting my clothes I found the room and went about washing the slight chlorine odour of the hot tub from my body.

It made me jump when I turned off the shower and picked up a towel to go back into the bedroom. Standing there was Rita wrapped in a bathrobe.

I said, "Oh I didn't realise you were waiting to use the shower too Rita, sorry I would have hurried up a bit."

She smiled, "No it's ok, I wanted to get you on your own."

My heart skipped a beat, I sort of knew that this was Rita with a different agenda.

I was standing with the towel clutched to my breasts, and my whole body seemed to increase in temperature when she carried on, "I wondered if you'd ever been with a woman?"

My mouth went dry, I stuttered, I didn't know what to say. Instead of just denying it I stumbled with a few words, "No... errr, well not properly... err I once slept in the same bed as someone at uni... years ago..."

Rita stepped towards me, "You know what happened just now, in the hot tub... when I touched you... it wasn't an accident."

"Errr... wasn't it?" I replied, croaking, knowing full well it was deliberate.

"No, I wanted to touch you properly."

As she said it, she stepped right up to me, and gently pulled the towel out of my grasp, and away from my body, leaving me completely naked in front of her.

I said nothing. I couldn't.

She lifted both hands, and cupped both my breasts.

"You have a wonderful body Brenda, I'd love to spend some time with you."

Still I couldn't find any words, I wasn't backing away, and my heart was now thumping out of my chest.

"I'd love you to come here alone, without Linda, maybe tomorrow morning after Derek has gone?" Don't say anything now, I'll give you my mobile number, send me a text if you decide. If you don't, it won't affect our friendship, if you do, well..." she paused, "now get dressed and I'll see you downstairs."

With that she left, and I stood there trembling.

When I'd finally composed myself I went downstairs, and before Linda and I left, Rita gave us both a small card with her mobile number and email address.

"There, both of you can contact me now, I'm sure we'll have some more fun in the near future."

The drive home was full of conversation about the lifestyle Rita led, and how Linda couldn't believe how she'd been persuaded to make an exhibition of herself. When she dropped me off, my mind was still wrestling with Rita's attempt to apparently seduce me.

The whole evening was spent with a 'do I? don't I?' argument in my head. The thought of being intimate with another woman had sometimes crossed my mind, but it was something that had never ever happened. Finally, late on in the evening, I phoned Linda, deciding to share it with her. When I told her about the incident in the hot tub, and Rita confronting me after my shower, her reaction was typical.

"Go for it, just experience it, she won't eat you, or perhaps she will!" It was Linda all over. She then told me something I'd never have guessed.

"I once had an affair with a work colleague's wife. It only lasted a few months then he was promoted and they moved away, but it was so exciting, and actually quite satisfying."

I was shocked in a way, Linda could tell that.

"So what would you have done if I'd hit on you?" she asked.

"Stop it, I don't know, I can't think about it," I replied.

"So you don't fancy me?" she giggled.

I was embarrassed, but after some silly suggestions, and much joking, I was left with the impression that anything went for Linda.

I lay there with the text already typed.

'I'll come over around 10am. Brenda.'

Feeling hot, my heart fluttering I pressed 'SEND.'

When a reply came straight back, 'Great. How exciting. See you at 10.' I trembled.

"Oh GOD," I heard it echo round the bedroom, the dye was cast.

How I slept I'm not sure, but I woke up, and found myself showering, moisturising, applying make up like I was going on a date. I suppose I was, and I was shaking when I drove up the drive to Rita's house.

"Come on in." Rita greeted me dressed in a long flowing shift. She stepped towards me, and kissed me on the cheek. Her very expensive perfume filled my nostrils, and briefly I felt, and knew, that she wasn't wearing much beneath her dress.

"Coffee?" she asked, "I'm so glad you decided to come over, yesterday was so much fun. Linda is such a laugh."

Rita led me through to the conservatory where she'd already got a jug of coffee and some mugs. She sat opposite me, and I felt slightly overdressed in my rather formal skirt and t-shirt.

I didn't really know what to say so I blurted out something inane about the weather, as the English do.

Rita knew she needed to put me at ease, and she was very good at it. She began describing how she'd met Derek, and all sorts of family stuff, until she told me how, when their marriage hit a rocky spot, she'd turned to a cousin, and they'd begun a relationship which was the first time she'd slept with a woman.

I felt myself becoming very flushed as soon as I realised this was a precursor to discussing us.

"You're still not sure are you?" Rita got straight to it. " I think you're a very beautiful, and sexy lady, but I don't want you to do anything against your will. I told you before, at our parties, 'no means no."

I stuttered once again, and mumbled something about being there, so I must have wanted to come.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12