Seduced into Swinging Pt. 03

Story Info
The new lifestyle led both women to share brotherly love.
5.6k words
4.57
10.8k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

Brenda and Linda continue their adventure, and their joint hunger for more is unstoppable. Both single, and mature ladies, they were rapidly losing their ladylike principles.

As before it would give some background if you read Parts 1 and 2 first.

**********************************************************************

Of course next morning Linda wanted to know everything, and I was invited for coffee!

I was slightly turned on when I began to tell her all about it. The knowledge that she had experienced a same sex relationship gave it an added frisson.

"It wasn't like with a man... I mean when I came, I can't describe it, but it was so intense."

"I know what you mean," she replied, sympathetically, "I found it totally different too," then she added, "my goodness, you're bringing back memories."

I looked at her, and the mutual understanding was plain. Somehow we both knew there might be a time when both of us might... well anyway, not at 10.30am on that weekday morning.

By the time I'd finished describing the gory details, I think we were both a little excited without admitting it openly. As I was thinking of getting back home Linda's phone rang, and she said, raising her eyebrows, "It's Rod."

I only heard one side of the conversation, but I suspected he wanted to come round, and it was probably time for me to leave.

"I'll go, I know you want to see him," I said as she ended the phone call.

Her guilty look told me I was right, so after Linda's apology I left for home. Sure enough within half an hour I saw Rod's car arrive.

Life settled down for a couple of days before yet another 'moment' in my education. It happened when I least expected, and before all this reawakening I'd have simply dismissed it, and it would have passed me by.

I'd had to go into the bank to change a standing order, I could never manage to do it online. A young employee showed me how to navigate the terminal, and although he looked like many young men he seemed vaguely familiar, but then all bank staff appeared similar in their suits.

When I'd completed the change I thanked him and left to finish my shopping. Birthday cards bought, a new front door key cut, and some mundane food shopping completed, I decided to have a coffee. Sitting by the window in the coffee shop I could watch the world go by.

As I daydreamed, I happened to see the young man who'd helped me in the bank, walking by. He saw me and waved, and naturally enough I raised a hand to wave back. When he entered the coffee shop I discreetly saw him queue up, and was aware of him approaching my table.

"May I join you?" a slightly nervous voice asked.

"Of course, I've got to thank you again for helping me out earlier."

"Part of the job," he replied, "I'm Owen, by the way."

As he sat down I noticed for the first time his broad shoulders, and slim waist. I told myself to stop it, 'he's young enough to be your son, almost your grandson,' my mind told me.

"Hello Owen, I'm Brenda."

"You look familiar, I thought I recognised you earlier." Owen looked at me and I was noticing his blue eyes now.

'Stop it,' I told myself, but continued, "I must say you look familiar too, did you go to St Lukes, my son went there, but he's much older than you?"

Owen shook his head, "No, I've only lived here for a couple of years. Perhaps I've just got one of those faces."

He laughed, and added, "It'll come to me in a bit."

And then in a hot flush, it hit me. I'd seen him at Derek's party, I'd noticed him because he looked so out of place, being so young, and being at that sort of party. I just prayed he wouldn't remember. Whether he noticed my red face, or the stuttering in my voice, I had to hurriedly say, "I've got to go now."

As I stood up, gathering my shopping bags together he suddenly said, "Derek's party!" and then he quickly realised how awkward I must have felt.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't go, I don't want to embarrass you."

For some reason his apology felt really sincere, and he was just as embarrassed by it as me. I sat back down, and looking around me, I whispered, "Just don't shout about it."

His serious face calmed me, and he whispered back, "No one knows about me either."

There was a moments silence before my curiosity got the better of me.

"How come?... how did you get invited?" I was still talking in a low, conspiratorial voice. We both relaxed into a conversation that could have been about anything.

"I went to one of Derek's presentations, the bank sent me with my supervisor. His wife chatted me up, and asked me out for coffee, just like this!"

I must have gone red again because Owen chuckled, "Sorry again, I'm just saying like it was. Anyway I got invited over to dinner, I thought it was something to do with work, and what the presentation was about."

Owen started whispering again, "You can guess the rest, you know what Rita's like, after that I was invited to that party where you were, it was my first one."

"It was my first too," I whispered back.

"Will you go again?"

I felt myself getting hot again, "Yes, probably... will you?"

"If I get an invite, we may bump into each other!"

Owen was now enjoying my awkwardness, so I made to leave this time, "Hmmmmm," I replied, "maybe, I think it's in about a fortnight, now I really have to go. Please don't talk about all this."

"Of course not," he replied, "I'd never break a confidence, I hope we can chat again... in more relaxed surroundings."

The innuendo was clear, and my heart was racing, I'd taken a liking to this young man, and I felt guilty.

When I got back to the car, I sat for a full five minutes collecting my thoughts. I realised my pussy had responded, and I questioned why Owen had had that effect on me.

I kept Owen a secret from Linda, I didn't want her to be going down to the bank to see who he was, I knew she would be predatory about it.

"I've had the invite, have you?"

I'd barely had time to read my text from Rita before Linda had phoned me.

"Yes, literally seconds ago, it's made me go all funny."

"God yes, my pussy started twitching!"

"Stop it," I said, "you're so awful."

Inevitably she invited me over for coffee, and before I'd even arrived we'd both had another text from Rita telling us that this was a 'themed' party.

"So Hawaii!" Let's hope it's a warm night!" Linda greeted me with the news of how we were supposed to dress.

"It's still August, but I hope he's turned up the heating in the pool."

Linda had forgotten about the swimming pool, and it made her realise that she wasn't a particularly good swimmer.

"Oh god, I'm not sure I'll go in that, the hot tub is just about manageable."

Well, we need to wear swimming cozzies, that's obvious, have you got anything suitable?" I asked.

We spent the next hour and a half online giggling, and discussing suitable swimsuits and bikinis.

"Us fifty somethings are gonna be pretty exposed, I'm looking for something skimpy to wear over the top, a shift, or a loose blouse and skirt."

Eventually we both decided on bikinis that would be okay once we were in the water, and would not be too 'lumpy' under our dresses. Our excitement built, and we soon got to the 'sex discussion.'

"Will you go with Derek or Rod again?" Linda asked.

"Who can tell, I guess we've gotta go with the flow."

I knew in my mind that if Owen were there, and he showed an interest, I'd be ' on him' like a rabbit.

"I wonder if all the same people will be there, or they'll be any new ones," Linda added, "he did say he only had trusted friends."

"We'll have to see." I was excited by the whole prospect.

It seemed an age until the following weekend came around. This time the party had an early start at 6pm while it was still very light. Linda and I travelled without Rod, he was arriving later.

Both of us were a little self conscious, wondering what others would be wearing. We felt relieved when we saw that most of the women had followed our thought pattern. Most men were of similar ilk too, wearing bold, outrageous shirts and shorts.

"Hi you two," it was Derek putting two glasses of fizz into our hands.

"Hello again," Rita joined us, and I felt her hands move over my ass as she leaned in to kiss me. I noticed she did exactly the same to Linda.

All four of us exchanged pleasantries before Linda and I wandered outside. There were only a couple of guys in the pool, throwing a ball around, so we left the crowd and found ourselves exploring the garden.

"It won't get going until later I guess," Linda remarked, as we followed the path into an orchard area. The trees were laden with apples, and although not ripe, I reached up to twist one off the tree.

"You'll get stomach ache!" a voice came from behind a low hedge at the side of the orchard. A tall guy, in his late twenties, stepped out, dressed in a bright, mainly yellow and green, floral shirt, and shorts just above the knee.

"Oh, and the party gets going when you want it to!"

He'd obviously heard Linda's comment, and in quite a self assured way he approached us before handing me an apple.

"A bit like the garden of Eden," I remarked, surprised by my repartee.

"It depends on whether you take a bite," he came back.

I heard Linda say, "Fuck," under her breath when I took a mouthful out of the apple.

She was watching the chemistry between us, my eyes fixed on his, his on mine.

"I wish I could say my name was Adam, but I'm called Gary, can I call you Eve?"

I giggled, "No, I'm Brenda, and this is Linda."

"Well Brenda, I see you're tempted by unripened fruit, it bodes well for a young man like me."

Linda had to interrupt.

"My god, I think I ought to leave you two alone, just don't eat too much!" and turning, she walked off back to the house.

I just let her go, without saying anything, my eyes were still fixed on Gary. He just smiled, and stepped forward until he was close enough to take the apple back from me.

"I'd spit it out if I were you, I meant it when I said it might upset you, I'm a doctor, I know these things."

I must have looked surprised, as I tried, as delicately as I could, to dispose of my mouthful of sour apple.

"This is where you start asking me about your ailments," then with hesitation he added, "although you look pretty fit to me!"

I laughed aloud, but it still didn't slow my heart down from beating rapidly. The rate increased even more when he took my hand.

"Let's find somewhere to chat, where there's more headroom."

Gary, had to stoop as he led me out of the orchard onto the lawn.

"I've been exploring, there's a bench around the corner here."

I felt really guilty when he led me to the very bench where I'd sat with Rod before we'd had sex. This time it was Gary checking out if it was clean to sit on.

"Now tell me about you, not your ailments, but about you and how you came to be here."

I related how I'd met Derek at one of his presentations, and that I'd been to one party before.

"So you're quite new to this lifestyle, dare I say it, you've come to it later in life."

"Bloody cheek," I couldn't help teasing him with my feigned reaction of being hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he grabbed my arm gently, "I didn't mean to be rude."

When I chuckled he knew I was joking, and playfully squeezed my hand. I leaned towards him and kissed his cheek. I was surprised at my own boldness, and he took it for encouragement.

"May I kiss you properly?" he asked.

I said nothing, but offered my mouth to him. He touched my lips with his, briefly, pulling back a few inches before looking into my eyes, seeking greater permission. We kissed softly at first, each sucking on the other's lower lip, before our mouths met properly, and I felt his tongue tentatively seeking mine.

Something was happening, Gary wasn't rushing, he was waiting for me to acquiesce and give him a signal. I didn't want to seem 'easy,' so I let the kissing continue until he pulled away and just said, "Wow, Brenda."

I looked at him, and I knew he wanted to suggest going further, but it was still early evening, and the party had hardly got started.

"Shall we go inside, see how your friend is getting on?"

I didn't want to appear to disagree, I would have jumped him there and then, but I knew the party would go on, and I also knew he wouldn't want to lose me to anyone else.

As it happened when we got in view of the pool there was Linda splashing away in the shallow end with another guy and a much younger couple. I wondered what she'd do about her soaking wet hair when she got out. She didn't notice me and Gary, so we passed by, and went indoors to get another drink.

"Ha! I wondered if you two might get together." It was Derek, and smiling broadly he went on, "The doctor wasn't at our last party, I'm glad you two have met. Tell me Gary, is your brother coming tonight?"

"He said he would be here, he enjoyed his last visit, and speak of the devil, here he is."

All three of us turned to see him approaching across the room. I think my heart actually stopped.

"Hi Owen," Derek said, "let me introduce you to Brenda."

Owen chuckled, "I think we've already met!"

Gary interrupted immediately, "Owen, you've been keeping secrets from me." He seemed slightly put out.

I had to say something, "Owen works at my bank, he helped me out with a standing order."

"Small world," Derek winked at me, "Now I'll leave you two boys to fight over the delicious Brenda."

As he left I must have looked embarrassed, and both Gary and Owen tried to put me at ease.

"These parties are crazy aren't they, you never know who'll you meet."

"Hmmmm," I replied, "I hope I don't meet any of my neighbours."

Owen went off to get us all fresh drinks, and Gary whispered to me, "I hope we can still be alone later?" I felt his hand slide around my waist, and surreptitiously squeeze my backside on the way.

"I'm sure we can," I whispered back, as Owen returned, and was followed closely by a bedraggled Linda.

"God you've got two men, or should I say boys!" Linda didn't look her best, wearing her slightly damp shift, which I suspected covered nothing underneath.

Both men laughed, and Gary said, "I'd better introduce you to Owen."

After the introduction Owen jumped straight in, "I'm good at drying hair, given a good towel."

Linda's eyes lit up, "You're a fast worker, what are you suggesting?"

Gary leaned over and whispered in my ear, "My younger brother has a massive appetite for older ladies!"

I watched as it unfolded. "Follow me," was Owen's reply, and meek as a lamb, Linda followed him out of the lounge.

"Well, well, well," was all I could say, a bit flabbergasted, as I heard Gary say, "Shall we find somewhere too?"

I was pleased, and I just nodded. I knew I didn't want to wait any longer.

I followed him up the stairs and saw Linda disappearing through a bedroom door. Gary opened the next one along the corridor, and quickly turned to face me.

"Are you ok with this?" he asked quietly, before I raised my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. He needed no answer as we kissed, a long sensuous kiss, that went on while our bodies seemed to meld together.

I felt him hardening, and rubbed myself against him. He responded by cupping one of my breasts with his hand. Somehow he squeezed my nipple between his thumb and finger causing me to break from his lips and sigh.

"Undress me," I said, I wanted to be naked and to feel him properly.

He grabbed the fabric below my waist and lifted the shift over my head, revealing my bikini beneath. I was already pulling at the buttons on his shirt, while he unfastened my bikini top behind my back. As it fell away he undid the rest of his shirt and pushed his bare chest against my breasts.

Both of us were breathing quickly, as we fumbled to get completely naked. I pulled my bikini bottoms over my hips and let them drop down my legs. Gary unbuckled his belt, tugging his shorts down showing he wore nothing underneath. It meant that his cock was immediately in a state of maximum arousal. I couldn't ignore it, and stepping closer I took it gently in my fingers.

His sigh said everything, he wanted me too. He took my shoulders and guided me backwards towards the bed. I willingly lay back, hitching myself further up the mattress as he lowered himself down above me. My thighs parted and our naked bodies seemed to envelope each other.

"Brenda, I want you so much," he whispered.

I could feel the heat from his body and I wanted him inside me.

"Fuck me then," I replied, expecting to feel his cock seeking my pussy, but no, he lifted himself away from me, up onto his knees between my thighs and he took his rigid cock in his hand so he could run the head between my pussy lips, and lubricate it.

"Don't tease, please, I want you inside me," I was pulling a face.

He just smiled, and I could tell that that was exactly what he was going to do, tease me.

He ran the head of his cock back and forth in my juices, causing me to whimper. Then after several seconds he began rubbing it around and over my clit. It was already standing out, and very sensitive, and it made me moan out loud.

"Oh fuck, stop teasing... fuck me please!"

But still he continued, looking down at me, watching my face plead with him.

My arms couldn't reach him as he knelt there, but his knees were under my open thighs, so I dug my fingernails hard into his flesh.

He yelped slightly, and forgetting about his cock he grabbed my wrists, bringing them up and forcing them down into the pillow on either side of my head. He was above me now, and I was totally under his control, except that he'd run out of self control. He plunged his cock straight into me.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!" was all I said. I was so wet his cock filled me completely. He released my wrists, and his whole body moved against me. My gasp was short lived as he kissed me, and he just held himself still inside me.

'At last," was his reply, and he adjusted his body to take his weight on his elbows. I looked into his eyes briefly, before he began to thrust slowly. The pleasurable feeling it gave me made me close my eyes and gasp out loud again.

Then time seemed to stand still, nothing in the world mattered any more apart from Gary fucking me. His body seemed so fluid, his hips flexing just the right amount to slowly arouse me even more. I could hear myself breathing faster, my breaths accompanied by quiet murmurs, which became louder groans. I could feel Gary's breath against my neck, but I kept my eyes closed.

Inside me the pleasure built, and all I wanted was for it to go on and on, but of course it didn't. Suddenly my whole body seemed to glow white hot. I cried out, "Oh God!" several times probably, I had no idea, and then I came. My hips that had been keeping rhythm with Gary's thrusting, bucked upwards, lifting us both off the bed. I could feel my thigh muscles shivering, and my fingernails were digging into Gary's muscular back.

"FUCKKKKK," I heard myself crying out, and at that moment Gary grunted and started to cum inside me. I felt his cock jerk, he held himself against me hard, his breathing coming in short breaths, and the warm feeling of semen ejaculating inside me brought that extra pleasure of knowing we were both satisfied.

"Hold me, don't move, keep it there," I whispered to him.

He did just that, his body heavy on top of me, but it gave me a sense of completion. When his cock finally slipped from me, he rolled aside, and with his arm under my neck, he said, "Oh my goodness, that was something else."

I leaned over to kiss him, his forehead had a thin layer of perspiration, and he was smiling. Next door we heard an excited cry from Linda.

"It sounds like Linda and Owen have enjoyed themselves too."

Lifting myself up, I saw our clothes scattered over the floor.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12