Seduced with Logic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My only logical answer therefore, was, "No, that wouldn't change my answer, it still wouldn't be Gay." And then I added, "As long as they looked like the post-op Ladyboys in the videos that is."

"Well I'm glad to see that you are so open-minded with beautiful people. I wonder how you are with women like me, who as you said, are kind of pretty."

Maybe it was time to tell her what I really thought. "C'mon, you knew that was a huge understatement. I think you are have the total package, smart, personable, and funny. You're like the girl nextdoor, but also beautiful and sexy. You can blush now."

"Well Levi, thank you for your kind words, You're not so bad yourself," she said with her seductive smile.

"I think I'm the one blushing now," I said sarcastically. But I still blushed.

I wanted to head off her last question and jokingly asked, "So Alex, is this game your way of telling me you are a post-op Ladyboy and you want to play with my cute ass with a strapon cock?"

She looked at me, smiled, and said "First off, you haven't gotten of your barstool yet so I don't know if you have a cute ass or not. Secondly, I am not a post-op Ladyboy. And lastly, I have never used a strapon cock before."

"Now that I cleared that up for you, we can proceed to the final question," she declared.

"Promise?" I asked.

"We'll see, no promises. Now for the final or maybe not final question. This time we replace the post-op Ladyboy and her realistic looking strapon cock, with a Ladyboy with a real cock. Is that Gay?"

She knew I had already said the I didn't consider the men in Ladyboy videos to be Gay. Hell, I considered them to be lucky stiffs, pun intended. Also, i had told her that if were to take a walk on the wild side, I would choose a Ladyboy with a cock over a post-op.

But now it was more personal. Maybe I didn't consider the men in the Ladyboy videos to be Gay, but would I think the same thing of myself after being with a Ladyboy? After all, you can't unsuck a cock. And I suppose you can't get unfucked either.

Alex noticed my hesitation in answering her final question, and offered, "Let me tell you how I heard one Transgirl explain it before."

"Both men and women have nipples, women's nipples provide pleasure and milk, men's nipples only provide pleasure. Both men and women have internal pleasure spots. Women have their G-Spot, and men have their P-Spot, their Prostate.

"Why do men have a pleasure spot in their ass, it surely isn't so they can wait until they turn 50 and get a Prostate exam to discover how good it feels. It seems that nature gave man an internal pleasure spot so they can get pleasure from being on the receiving end of intercourse."

I could only listen and nod in agreement, everything she said had made sense so far. And she was on a roll, I knew better than to interrupt her.

"Men have their two balls on the outside, women have their two ovaries on the inside. The purpose of both is to make babies."

She continued, "Also, both men and women have an external pleasure point, men have a cock and women have a clitoris. The man's pleasure point is longer so that it can reach deep enough into the woman's vagina to deposit the sperm. A woman's clitoris doesn't need to be long, it just provides pleasure to encourage sex and procreation."

"But what if in the past or in the future, a woman's clitoris was just like a man's cock, the only differences were that it ejaculated pussy juice and there were no balls. Then all men who went down on their wives or girlfriends would be cocksuckers."

With that, she was done with her human anatomy lesson. She looked at me and asked, "Are you ready now with your final answer?"

"Yes I am," I answered back. "That was quite an interesting take on human anatomy, I had never thought of it that way before. But it didn't change my original answer."

She looked surprised and disappointed, and asked, "Was there something that you didn't agree with, or couldn't accept?"

"No, I actually agreed with it all. The reason it didn't change my original answer is because both my original and final answers are no, it still isn't Gay."

That brought a smile back to her face, which just made me smile even more. I was pretty sure I had passed her test, and was looking forward to Alex being my Tour Guide during my stay.

I said to her, "Now that I have answered your final question, I have a question of my own. Would this Midwest rube be a good fit with you and your friends? Did I win a 3-day guided tour with the lovely, amusing, and amazing Alex?"

"I am still tabulating your score, I should have my final answer by the time I finish my beer," she replied.

I did my best puppy dog look, and said, "Well drink up, my dear."

She took a very small sip to torment me, and asked, "Well, what if I decided to be your tour guide, and during the tour, you met a Ladyboy whom you found attractive. Would you want to take, as you described it, that walk on the wild side?"

I thought this was another trap question, and I was correct, in more than one way. "Before I played your 'Is this Gay' game, I had the desire to be with a Ladyboy, but I wasn't so sure I could go through with it."

I continued, "And after playing your game and listening to your take on human anatomy, I now know I could go through with it." After a dramatic pause, I added, "But not on this trip."

Her smile faded and she asked, "Why not, you said you want to, and you just said you know you could do it. Were you just telling me what you thought I wanted to hear?"

I decided I had better cut her off soon, and said, "My answers were true. It's just that although I would love to have my first Ladyboy experience, I would much rather be with you while I am here. I can't imagine any Ladyboy, or other female for that matter, to be more desirable and entertaining than you. I choose you, some lucky Ladyboy will just have to wait to be my first."

Her smile quickly returned, this time it was a seductive smile. For the first time our contact went beyond forearm touching and light knee knocking.

She put her hand on my thigh and said, "Well aren't I the lucky lady to be chosen by Levi. I admire your loyalty and taste."

I responded in kind and put my hand on her toned thigh and said, "I think I'm the lucky one here. I've never met anyone quite like you. I"ll just have to put being with a Ladyboy on my bucket list for a rainy day."

"You do know that it rains here quite often don't you? The forecast for tomorrow afternoon is rain. I guess you're more in a rush to be with a Ladyboy than you are letting on," she said with her sexy smile.

I protested, "Do I look like the Weatherman? You know that's not what I meant. For the duration of my free time here, you will get all of my affection, I mean attention."

"You're so cute when you blush," she teased. "Don't worry baby, I knew what you meant. Just like my parents, you just might get what you wish for."

I was still over the moon from her calling me "baby", and then I began to process what she had just said. Earlier she had told me that one of her parents had wanted a boy, and they had her, a very beautiful girl. They both didn't get what they wished for, only one of them did. Maybe I was mesmerized by the beauty mark on her eye when she told me about a brother.

How did that make me like her parents, I was confused. I looked at her inquisitively and said, "Maybe I'm missing something, I don't get the connection."

She laughed and said, "Please don't ever quit your job to become a Detective, you'll end up getting fired. You may have missed a few clues along the way. I told you that one of my parents wanted a boy, meaning the other one wanted a girl."

"If you were paying attention earlier, I never mentioned a sibling. Yet I said my parents, meaning both of them, got what they wished for. As for the connection, you want to be with me, and you also want to be with a Ladyboy. You can have both."

My first thought was that she wanted to have a threesome with me and one of her Ladyboy friends. But then I got my mind out of the gutter, or out of the porn on my laptop at least.

Finally it all clicked, she was trying to tell me that she was a Ladyboy. No way, she's beautiful, sexy, interesting, fun, and funny. Wait, now it all makes sense. And even better, she has a cock!

I looked at her in shock and said, "Really? You're not just messing with me again?" I instinctively rubbed her thigh, letting her know that I was still interested in being with her after her revelation.

She rubbed my thigh in return and said, "Yes, really. You're a little slow on the uptake there Levi, but I like you. And if you still want me as your Tour Guide, I will also be your date while you are here."

"Yes and definitely yes," was my immediate reply. I held her hand for the first time, looked at the beauty mark on her eye, "I would like that, a lot. You are a dream come true Alex."

She looked back at me and we both leaned in simultaneously for our first kiss. It was just a light kiss, with a little tongue action. But it was enough to make my cock even harder. I wondered if it had the same effect on her.

I just kissed my first Ladyboy, and to be honest, she was prettier and sexier than any other girl I had ever kissed. I could only imagine all the "firsts" I would have over the next few days with Alex.

We sat there in silence for the first time, holding hands, just looking at each other. She broke the silence by saying, "Levi, do you know what I like best about you?"

I thought for a brief moment and said, "My guess it is either my rugged good looks and charm, or that I answered your questions to your approval."

She laughed at the first part, maybe a little too much, and said, "Well in addition to that, it's the fact that you haven't stopped smiling since I sat down next to you."

She was correct, both my smile and hardon were at full attention since she took her seat. "I have a feeling this smile is not going to fade until I land back home, I hope that's not going to be a problem."

She squeezed my hand, and said with a wink of her eye, "No problem at all, I just hope you can keep it up. Now do you want another drink or do you want to begin your Tour?"

I was actually hoping she had asked me if I had wanted to begin our date instead. "It will be up to you if I can keep it up, but I have a strong feeling that it won't be an issue. I'd much rather start my Tour than have another drink."

I gave the bartender the international hand signal that I wanted to close out my tab. We sat there still holding hands until he brought over the bill. I added a generous tip, and signed it off to my room.

"So where is my lovely Tour Guide taking me first?" I asked.

She glanced at the tab sitting on the bar, gave me her best mischievous smile, and said, "Room 915, let's go."

She held my hand as we walked out of the bar, I felt like I was the luckiest guy ever with the hottest girl ever. I stood there in heaven, holding her hand as we waited for what seemed to be the world's slowest elevator. The elevator finally arrived, and in her Tour Guide mode, Alex led me in an pressed Floor 9.

As the doors were closing, a couple approached and waved for us to hold the elevator. Alex winked at me, pressed the "Close Door" button, and innocently said, "My bad, wrong button." Behind closed doors, she gave me the best kiss of my life, up till that point anyway, for the wonderfully slow ride up to the 9th floor.

We somehow didn't notice the elevator had stopped until the doors began to close. Not surprisingly, she was able to hit the "Door Open" button on her first attempt. She led me down hallway, stopped at Room 915, gave me a light peck on the lips and said, "This concludes Day 1 of your Tour."

Wait, what? She was just walking me to my door, that's not what I was expecting, and definitely not what I was hoping for. For the first time since she had sat down next to me, my smile and erection began to fade.

Before I spiraled down any further, she gave me a passionate wet kiss, grabbed the keycard from my hand, opened the door, and cooed, "Now we can begin our Date."

... to be continued...

12