Seducing His Aunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed had had enough. He started reaching his hand out for the door knob, intending to burst into the room and put a stop to this.

"Holy shit!" James grunted out, causing Ed to pause. "Your a fucking amazing cocksucker, Vikki! There's just no fucking way you got this good on Ed's pathetic little dick. How many men have you sucked off since you married him?"

Ed's hand froze as James said that, and he paused to listen for his wife's answer. He could faintly hear her pulling off his cock, gasping for breath. "Ten," she said as she caught her breath. Ed rolled the number around in his brain. Ten?! Who had she been with? His friends? His boss?

"How many women?" James asked.

Ed's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when Vikki said, "Three." Vikki hadn't given the slightest indication of a desire for women, and objected vehemently if he'd even joked about a threesome with a woman. Not that he could have pulled one off anyway.

"Good. I'm going to love watching you go down on some slut we pick up," James said. Ed heard Vikki moaning as James pushed his cock back into her mouth. His hand dropped from the untouched doorknob back down between his legs, his fingers brushing against the fabric of his briefs covering his meager erection. James's grunts got louder, stronger, more confident, and Ed could hear the creak of the floor each time his nephew rammed his cock down his wife's throat. Vikki let out long, low, whorish moans as James face-fucked her, making moaning, wet, obscene sounds of pleasure. James finally let out a powerful snarling growl, and hissed out as he came. "That's it, Vikki, drink it down, drink all my fucking cum down," James snarled out. Ed's fingers brushed over his cock, and he tensed up, biting his lower lip to keep from crying out as he accidentally climaxed and his cock pumped out a few pathetic squirts of cum into his briefs.

Those few times he had cum in Vikki's mouth, she'd almost immediately run to the bathroom to wash her mouth out, but her moans from behind the door were clearly demonstrating just how much she loved her nephew's cum. *And he was still cumming!* "Fuck yes. Good girl, Vikki. Now lick it clean, start with the balls."

Things went more quiet for a while, and James decided it was time for him to sneak back to bed. If they caught him spying on him, he was sure to be punished. He stopped, paused, realizing what he'd just thought. He'd be punished, as if he was doing something wrong? What was he thinking?! His thoughts were interrupted when the bed started creaking again, and Vikki's moans picked up. "James! Your tongue is.... ohhhhhh!"

So now he was going down on her.

Ed felt his cock shrinking, along with what little resolve he'd had left. Going back to bed wound up proving to be worse than staying at the door. As he lay under the covers, 2 AM became 3 AM. And then 4 AM. When she crawled into bed at 4:30 AM, Ed was still awake, pretending to be asleep, as Vikki slipped back into their bed. *What had they been doing?!* Had James fucked her? Was Vikki sleeping next to her husband with another man's load inside of her? Vikki was soon out like a light, a serenely satisfied smile on her lips. Ed remained on his side of the bed, his thoughts racing far to much for him to get more than a fitful sleep.

Around 7 in the morning, Ed felt Vikki waking up next to him, stretching out languidly, and working herself out of the bed. She headed for the master bathroom, slipping off her shirt and panties, tossing them into the laundry before heading into the shower. Once the water was steaming, Ed jerked up out if the bed, and went to the hamper. He pulled out Vikki's panties, sighing with relief when he saw and smelled only her feminine wetness on them. Any relief was short lived as Ed started to feel the crushing inevitability of what was to come, terrifying, but also so damn arousing that within 15 seconds of stroking his cock with his wife's soiled panties, Ed was spurting out into then. With a resigned sigh, he suspected she wouldn't even notice with the pathetic amount of seed his cock gave out.

Breakfast was more of the same, with James ignoring Ed and focusing on Vikki. Ed finally made some vague attempt at joining the conversation when he asked, "So, uh.... James. How did you sleep last night?"

James shot Ed a fierce look, as if Ed didn't even have the right to speak to him, but the expression quickly flashed into an amused smile. "I didn't get much sleep last night, Uncle Ed. I'm thinking that sooner or later I'm going to take a bigger bed." The only other bed in the house was the master bedroom. But that was where the Master belonged, wasn't it?

"Oh, uh.... OK," Ed meekly replied. Vikki was at the refrigerator when the exchanged happened, putting away the orange juice. She made a soft laugh at James's comment, but said nothing. The rest of the morning passed without too much incident. Vikki even gave Ed a kiss on the cheek as he went off to work, though that did nothing to make him feel better. He was going to be gone for 10 hours, depending on traffic. Hours that Vikki and James would have all to themselves. It didn't bear thinking about but, of course, it was the only thing he could think about.

12