Seducing His Father Ch. 05

Story Info
Holly sneaks back with Ropes for some kinky cheating...
7.1k words
4.9k
5
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Holly scowled. It didn't make sense why she still have to participate in the end of year show, even though her exams were over. As an adult skunk, by age and most certainly as far as she was concerned, she didn't want to participate in things like that anymore but, having a more rural school in the grand scheme of the country and the size of the continent, it seemed like it was something that she couldn't get out of.

Still, it was good to show off the cow that she'd raised, going out to the farm, at the very least, giving her a break from her family. She was a couple of years old by that time, entered in one of the advanced stock showing classes for their level, despite the show having supposed to be all in good fun. It was a busy time and she patted the cow softly, running her fingers down her thick neck, the creature raised for meat but, well... Holly was not all that sure that she could bear to let her go after everything. Ropes had said that there was a family farm that she could go to and the skunk rather liked the idea of being able to see her more or less whenever she wanted to.

"There you go, girl..."

She held her hand flat, a cookie of compressed hay on it for the cow to pick up, her soft, bovine eyes seeming to look into Holly's soul. She'd been her project for the last couple of years but the skunk saw her as far more than that, someone even that had heard her cry on multiple occasions when she had not even been able to let others know.

That had been a bad time for her. But things had gotten better once she'd met Hiss, made new friends and connections with furs who were good for her, who lifted her up and showed her all that life could be. They had forced her to question her life, however, unsure whether she was taking a gap year or going straight into work or even angling for college, though it was probably too late to push for the latter unless something happened to fall in her lap. Holly shook her head, a smile tugging lightly at her lips. Anything where she could be close to Hiss, for the time being, would be a plus.

Sometimes, after all, one had to compromise.

"Hey, Holly!"

Hiss waved at her, her cougar boyfriend, although the two back-tentacles that he had inherited from his father, Ropes, were tucked away out of polite view for the time being. It went without saying that he had Fyr and Ropes close behind, the dragoness smiling gently, though it was quite as if she didn't know where to look as her head turned one way and then the other.

"Goodness me, it's been a long time since I was at one of these... I won first prize back then, you know. We really need to look more into getting the farm running once Hiss has moved out..."

"Hey!" The cougar affected a wounded expression, tail curling around his legs, although there was a twinkle in the young fur's eye. "I know I want to go to college but I don't know what I'm doing yet, alright?"

Yes, it must have been nice to have his mind all made up on that point, though Hiss didn't want to go too far from home. He'd worked that much out, at least, and would be staying home while attending college, most likely for the creature comforts that being home afforded him. Cats often liked things like that and it was not all that strange to see them lingering in the nest long after they had flown, though Holly was not at all sure that Fyr was in any kind of rush to see him go.

Holly's eyes, however, were not on either her boyfriend or his mother but rather his father, the tall cougar smirked as a tentacle slithered up over his shoulder, peering at her. It flirted and danced back and forth lightly, coyly, and she smiled back at it, remembering just how those tentacles of his felt between her legs. Maybe (well, yes, it was) it was wrong to fuck her boyfriend's father and not feel bad about it but Holly was still very much in the process of working out just what that exotic thrill in her heart was each time she kissed the older cougar, just why his cock sliding into her felt so damn good. It was a very close match for the cock that Hiss had for her too but, well, there was still something different there that fascinated her, the risk of it all coursing though whether they had the luxury of fucking in private or risking it all out in public.

The skunk shivered. It was all good for her.

Still, her eyes lingered and Ropes stepped forward, though he was not so bold as to take her paw out there.

"Will you be at the show all day?"

It would have taken a fool not to sense the sexual tension crackling between them, the presence of even Ropes there teasing through, sweating lightly. Holly licked her lips and, on checking that no one was watching, flipped him a look of her back end, her tail lifted, showing just how her jeans pulled tighter and tighter still.

"No, sadly not," she said with a frown. "The cheerleaders want to film one last thing to send off the year and they want me in even though I wasn't in the shows doing their half-time things."

No one expected a skunk like Holly to be into cheerleading but, to be fair, it was one of the most flexible activities she had been able to take on during her school years. Running and pounding dirt wasn't her thing and flinging herself around after balls had a weary tone to it, cheerleading allowing her to flex her muscle and build it, though the level of fitness expected for the sport had not been anticipated. Still, even though she didn't want to be the one out in centre stage at games and things, she appreciated the work that went on behind the scenes and supported the rest of the ladies there the best she could, a skilled cheerleader that could assist with training anyone new to the sport too.

And the skirt was cute too. Let's not forget that.

Ropes' eyes wandered, though it was not Holly that he was bored of but the fair itself as she glanced at the time on her phone and sighed, shaking her head.

"I won't be here for much longer. Probably going to have something to say about my hair when I get there too but not like I've got any time to do anything different with it."

Ropes took his chance, paw closing the distance between them to capture a strand of her hair between his finger and thumb, teasing it out lightly. Breath catching, Holly stilled, afraid to break the moment, heart pounding.

"I think it's beautiful just as it is."

Ah, how was it that Ropes didn't have to say anything special to get her squirming, toes flexing and curling? Her tail twitched and she shot him a less than coy grin in reply, though it was harder than she was proud to admit to keep her composure in such a moment. It was right but it was wrong and her boyfriend was right there, bickering with his mother, everything happening around them as if they were all simply playing happy families together.

If it was happy, it was everything but too.

Ropes' mind drifted as they wandered through the show, though Hiss was more interested in seeing those that he would most likely not see again or at least for a long time after the year was up. Everything was coming to a head with the heat of summer in the air and the cougar yawned widely, black lips stretching around a flash of white teeth.

"You tired there, honey?"

His wife's paw pressed into his own and the cougar smiled lazily.

"Yeah... Kinda."

All he had to do was to play his cards right, but that had nothing at all to do with being a demon, just something that every weary husband knew to do from time to time. And, if he was lucky, he'd be more than readily able to catch up with a particularly gorgeous cheerleader along the way too...

"Why don't you head off early? I know this isn't your scene."

Fyr stretched up onto her toes to kiss him on the cheek, although he was not exactly all that different to her in terms of height, a grin on her lips and a giggle hidden behind them. She had her little quirk too and it was those that made him love her all the more, even though he was a demon of lust and, truly, there was only so much he could be expected to maintain in a relationship, regardless of that.

She was a good wife but that didn't stop him from chasing tails and luring them to him too, wanting what he wanted, regardless of the life he led. Whistling a tune, Ropes smirked as he headed back to the car, taking quick note of the fact that Holly's stand was empty, her charge left grazing in the shade with others working at the show to keep an eye on her.

He'd have to make sure that that cow of hers was well taken care of too, for sure...

*

Holly knew that she should have expected it, but her mind was not on cheerleading that day as she did the kicks and did the flips. No more did it make her feel light and effortless as if she could spring off into the sky at a moment's notice, but heavy and cloying. The heat of the day did not help all that much as she wanted to know what else was going on, fudging the moves and annoying the head cheerleader. It was not something that the skunk cared all that much about either, as she was not anyone's typical cheerleader, certainly not then, rolling her eyes in the shade and gulping down water.

It was hot and the day was long and everyone else wanted to be done there as much as she did, which was just why she got out early in her smart, yellow and white cheerleading uniform. Scraping her savings and begging some help on the mechanics side from Hiss, she'd managed to get a small car before embarking on the rest of her life, though it was nothing really to look at a, rattling old thing that was as likely to fall apart as it was to get her from A to B. Yet the skunk loved it and it did just the trick as she headed off to the familiar development of detached houses, a little cookie-cutter but what had done the job for Fyr and Ropes while raising their families in their chosen area. Like Fyr had said, that wasn't something that either of them would have to worry all that much about anymore and Holly honestly doubted that they would stay there when there was a more rural yet connected opportunity to hop on.

Her heart leapt as she pulled up the short drive, licking her lips. Ropes' car, not Fyr's car. Yet that didn't mean that everyone wasn't there already, though she had already formed the excuse in her head that she was looking for Hiss, that his phone was dead, in case it was not just Ropes home.

Of course, Holly should have had a little more faith in the cougar who answered the door shirtless with his fur damp and clumped together lightly from the shower, a grin on his face and jeans reaching to his ankles, though the button was undone. She groaned lowly, licking her lips, his whiskers quivering, though it was all in the hands of fate as the skunk closed the distance between them in a single, lunging step.

They kissed furiously, his paws roaming her attire, cupping her breasts, smoothing their way down to her backside. The skunk groaned against him but his tentacles were already in motion, finding their way under her cheerleading jersey, the little skirt flapping as if it was already inviting his paws and everything else too to slither beneath it, to find their way back to the place that they belonged. There was no time to disrobe where they could have been discovered at a moment's notice but, well, Ropes still just about managed to turn the key in the lock, ensuring that Fyr or Hiss would be held up for at least a few moments if they did turn up at home a little earlier than expected.

He didn't expect either of them to come home early, their time uninterrupted.

It was not Hiss' bedroom that they made their way to, however, collapsing instead onto his bed that he shared with Fyr, the sheets perfectly made up. They would soon see to that, however, as his knee forced its way dominantly between her thighs, grinding lightly up between her legs, showing her just the smallest dose of the pleasure that he could offer her, the skunk who matched his lusts so aptly and keenly with her own.

"Come on..." Holly moaned, arms flung back over her head, his tentacles taking the invitation and pinning them there, laid out across the width of the bed. "You know you want to... It's me you've been thinking of all day, not her."

It sent a little shiver down her spine to talk about Fyr like that but, well, it didn't seem so bad when she knew that Fyr would never hear nor know the words that came from Holly's lips. As she murmured and whispered all sorts of deliciously naughty things to the cougar, some of which she had practised on Hiss beforehand, the cougar's yowls deepened, lips pressed to her heart, the beat of her pulse driving through one of the most vulnerable points on her body.

There was no time to disrobe completely as he yanked his jeans down, exposing his throbbing erection, the feline's prick hard and ready. His underwear caught under his balls but Ropes was not at all concerned about that as he tugged the skunk's underwear to the side. Ah, cotton panties were so very innocent but it was the skirt too that did the trick for him. What male in the world had not fantasised, at least the once, about fucking a cheerleader? And Holly was an adult, leaving school, so it was not even a fantasy that he had had to throw out after realising just how furs in the mortal realm operated, the line between right and wrong laid bare - except for when it was in the shadows.

If demons wanted something, typically they just took it. Furs were not like that and that was one of many reasons that Holly had surprised him with her forwardness, as close to Hiss as she was to him and yet not querying the strange dissonance that lay between them even in the slightest. To a demon, that was very attractive from a lady.

His cock found her pussy as he held her underwear aside, pushing in. He needed it, she wanted it: what more could there have possibly have been to say? The tension between them split with penetration, her pussy stretching around him, taking him deep, although there was something just a little bit strange about it, a sensation that he could not quite, not even then, put his finger on...

"Hey..." She hissed rolling her head back. "Are you... Are you wearing a condom?"

Ropes stilled. He hadn't thought of that. A lie could have leapt from his lips but, by the tug of her hot pussy, squeezing around him and trickling the sweetest of her juices, she did not seem as if she was about to deny him either way.

"No," he murmured back huskily, lips pressed close to her hear. "I can pull out though... Before I..."

They both knew what that meant and, as wrong as it was, Holly nodded softly, lips pressed together to seal back her moans. It was hard to think clearly with his cock inside her, the cougar arching close, grinding in, fucking her with the experience that only came, of course, with his years, even though she didn't know, technically, just how old he was. The only word on her lips would have been "yes," however, as risky as it was, pushing the limits and breaking down all boundaries of what she had laid out before.

Walls were rarely smashed, after all. Most often, they crumbled down slowly without one realising it.

Holly cared but she didn't at the same time, trying to get her legs up around his waist but slipping on his jeans, her short ankle-socks still on. Her shoes had been kicked off and aside, for which she was grateful for, though having clothes on left her warmer than she would have liked. There simply had not been any time to remove them before their bodies came together and the skunk was acutely aware that they were on Fyr's bed, the dragoness who had been so kind to her.

Holly shivered warmly, arching up to meet him, her breasts showing through the yellow jersey. What would Fyr say if she could see her there?

The skunk liked to imagine her watching, though that was not a thought that should have been in Holly's mind. Never before had she considered that sort of thing but she liked being on show, exposed and risking it all, so someone enjoying the other side of the coin too could only have made the entire thing and even sweeter deal. If she'd been alone, her paw would have gone between her legs at the thought, though Ropes' cock more than did the job for her, skin on skin contact making it all the more erotic.

Holly nipped at the inside of her cheek, twisting her head back and forth as the cougar kissed her throat, teeth catching. Oh, he knew how to drive her wild and that was why she came back to him time after time again, wanting it all. Where was the fun in life if she did not push every last limit set before her, breaking everything down? His cock pounded her pussy and it was harder and harder to remain focused in the moment, to remember that she had to tell him to pull out when he was getting close, not to push things so far over that edge that there simply was no point of return to come back from.

She didn't want to stop him, to feel the flow of his cum pouring into her, flooding her pussy. Oh, it was a crude, illicit need and one that should only have been undertaken between partners that were completely committed to one another, yet she threw caution to the wind. Ropes was older than her, had years of experience over her... Surely, he would not do anything that put her at risk? Maybe demons did not even contract infections like that, which would be an easy bonus for her, especially if something like that had been passed down to Hiss.

Her mind wandered, floating lustfully. She had to think, had to remain fast, rooted in the moment. She was there with him, his cock pounding her, driving in hard and fast, spreading out her pussy with each stroke of his cock. Holly moaned out his name, clung to his head and face, stroking her fingers through the fluff of his muzzle, how it thickened around his cheeks. There was too much there to take note of all at once and she relished in every tiny sensation she could claim for her own, a moan on her lips as she rolled her head from one side to the other, Ropes thrusting strongly and smoothly.

Holly's head spun. She was close, so very close, so close she could taste the lure of orgasm thick in the back of her throat, wanting it more than anything else in that moment. The skunk cried out, not caring who could hear her, and arched up to meet him, his powerful, driving thrusts slapping against her, the resounding rap of flesh on flesh echoing through the bedroom. There was no one there to bear witness to their lust, all as it was meant to be, Ropes holding her tightly in place, tentacles snaking under her jersey, seeking to disrobe her even more than she already was.

Yet there was no time for that as he thrust and ground, the skunk teasing over the edge of climax and letting out a half-strangled moan. It was all as she needed, head rolling, and the cougar drank down her lust with needy gulps and swallows, licking his lips as if there was something physical and tangible slipping down his throat. He was a demon of lust and passion, after all, and every time he came together with Holly or any other fur, he had to feed, drinking it all down like a drowning creature.

Her orgasm thrust him closer to his edge, his own high, and it was all Ropes could do to hold back, grunting and snarling, twisting his head, the lines of tension in his neck bulging like veins, though it could not be seen through his fur. There was a lot that fur hid and Ropes lashed the side of his muzzle with the pink of his tongue, twisting his tentacles around her breasts, slithering them down, lifting her hips for a better angle. There was always something a little more that one could do, after all, and he had to have it, pounding and thrusting, tail striking the air.

12