Seducing His Father Ch. 09

Story Info
Phone sex adds a new flavour for Ropes and Holly...
8.1k words
2.3k
2
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Ropes panted, moving over his wife, though it seemed like so long since his cock had been inside her. His eyes glowed, the pale irises ghostly in the dark, with exotic lust, tentacles writhing, twisting around the dragoness' thighs to drag her thighs apart.

Fyr moaned.

"Oh, Rooopes!"

There was no one else home, just the two of them, but that was only one of many reasons why he was taking his wife that night, cock ploughing deeply up into her wet snatch. He could not have denied that his wife was beautiful, that much was certain, though middle-age had plumped out Fyr's hips and waist a little, giving her curves that she had not quite boasted in her younger years. She was by no means the same dragoness that he'd married, but the demon loved her all the same, perhaps even more than he had done when they'd first met.

But what his wife did not know was that he was fucking anyone and everyone else that he pleased, the demon of lust and debauchery needing to take others, needing to take more and more to satisfy his lusts. She had known that, in a way, when they'd gotten together, but whether she had been a fool for so many years or simply turned a blind eye to it all was another question entirely.

Still, her wetness around him, slickening down his cock, drove him on, thrusting and grinding, her hips trying to lift even as he slammed in, bearing them down to the bed.

"Ohhh!"

She cried out for him, clinging to him, claws digging in, but he relished in the sharp prick of sensation, dragging in a gasp, need flaring up thick and fast in a way that not even a demon like the cougar could control. Fyr may have been before him but his mind was elsewhere, thinking of a sexy skunk -- the very skunk, in fact, that was the girlfriend of his son and currently carrying their offspring.

That was something, however, that he would keep secret from Fyr, like so many other secrets that the dragoness would never become privy to.

It mattered but it didn't, at the same time. Only a demon could rationalise something like that, but Ropes had had so long of living as a demon, since he'd been born, that it was natural to him. His thought processes were not like others and that was just how he could imagine, with a clear conscious, that the curvy dragoness under him was, in fact, a skunkette whose stomach would soon plump out with evidence of their offspring and tryst.

He growled, ramming in all the harder, using his tentacles to lock her legs up around her hips, pinning her in place better than any bondage. Fyr moaned under him, but he plugged her muzzle with a third tentacle, shoving it into the back of her throat so that she had to concentrate on not gagging, though her pussy slickened wantonly under his rougher treatment. She'd always liked that, even if he had never gone as rough with his wife as he could have done.

Yes... Yes, Holly was his newest lust and squeeze, the one that he wanted to fuck, to breed, to see swell with his offspring again and again. He growled, the bed squeaking under the force of his thrusts, muscles bunching, bulging, more feral with Fyr than he even felt he had been before. Ropes simply could not help himself and neither did he want to, the evening growing on into the night while they made good on their "romantic" night together.

She'd had no idea, of course, that he had been fucking Holly ("helping" her) before he'd come home, Fyr slaving away over a candlelit dinner for the two of them. Maybe Hiss was even fucking Holly right at that moment and the thought spurred him on, smirking at the knowledge that the fruit of his loins was already inside Holly. His son would not be able to match up to him, though he had not really had the chance to, considering that Holly, of course, made him wear a condom every time.

That was where he was different to his son, better than him, though maybe the half-demon would learn in time. That was for him, however, and not Ropes, the cougar snarling, dark lips peeling back from his teeth as Fyr moaned, climaxing on his cock. The sexual prowess of a demon of lust was not to be denied as his uncut length pleasured her, his fourth and final tentacle finding her clit and teasing it, sending her into blasting, pulsating climax after climax as he wantonly and willingly manipulated her body to his demands.

It would have been better if he'd been fucking Holly. She could go for longer, longer and more lustful, fertile too, Fyr moaning as he slipped out of her, the dragoness practically comatose on the bed. Yet that only offered him the chance to flip her over onto her stomach for a tighter fit, Fyr moaning weakly, though she still willingly lifted her tail out of the way for him. A tentacle delved sweetly into her sex, spreading it out, though she was no longer "tight" down there, not in the way that someone much younger than her was. It was simply a fact of ageing, her body becoming used to a partner, changing after pregnancy and childbirth.

"Yesss..."

He hissed as he pushed into her, a tentacle guiding his cock while Fyr squeaked, near enough comatose with pleasure, the dragon's maw open and her tongue hanging out as he shoved her forward. With her nose pressed between the pillows it may have been difficult for her to breathe but there was more to come, Ropes seeing more than the dragoness that he had married and imagining that the fluffy skunk's tail was flicked up against his stomach and chest, pushing over his shoulder.

She was beautiful, so soft, her green hair splayed across the sheets in a halo, though that was not his wife, not the wife he knew, his imaginings flickering between that and reality, changing the images that he saw in his mind's eye. He fucked his wife with the raw abandon with which he would take Holly, stretching out her pussy, again and again, plunging deep, cramming his cock deeply up into her without considering her pleasure.

It was a good thing that came as par for the course, considering her hotness squeezing him, rippling and massaging, the need of it all spiralling out of control. Fyr moaned, however, dragging him on, though the tightness of her pussy, better in such a position with his cock sliding deeply up into her, touching her innermost barrier with every, body-shaking thrust, was alluring enough for him to ignore that it was not Holly's moan.

He couldn't help the object of his lust, not really, though he didn't need to tell himself that, not as he groaned, thrusting harder and faster, pinning her down with his paws as he leaned heavily on her shoulders. The dragoness did not mind -- at least from the tenor of her rising moans -- as he crammed himself into her, fucking her like a savage who was not in his right mind. Maybe a demon like him had never been in his right mind, not in the way that mortals were.

He could not resist, slamming in, her pussy contracting and pulling around him as he yowled out his releasing, climaxing at the same time as his wife, though he only saw the skunk. In his mind's eye, she was down on her knees before him, sucking his cock deep into the back of her mouth, slurping around him, winding her tongue around the head of his uncut length, sucking down his cum. She was the best that he could have, in that time, and a demon like him would always long for what he could have above all else -- the best of the best, that was, and never stopping to settle for second-best under any circumstances.

Fyr, however, could not go for as long as him, softening, slipping down into the bed under him. She moaned out his name, but the cougar had to be gentler with her, his cock pumping within her, spilling rope after rope of thick cum. It would not impregnate her, however, not with how difficult it had been for her to fall pregnant before, to the point that both thought that she had become infertile after having their children. Maybe it was just the interspecies relationship at play there, but it could not be ignored too that Ropes had had absolutely no trouble at all impregnating Holly with only a couple of times going bareback inside her soft, hot snatch.

Fyr could believe what she believed. They had two children and that was all that mattered, for there would not be demons of fertility that could match up to his breeding lust and prowess, fucking again and again, drinking in the slurping sweetness of dark sexual energy. It wound around him and yet never filled him up with Fyr like it did with Holly, leaving him hard and wanting, his cock refusing to soften while he was inside her.

"Ropes... Oh..." She groaned, lifting her head weakly from the pillows, eyelids dragged down with tiredness. "Sore..."

He had to respect that, had to draw out, as much as it made his guts ache to do so. He didn't want to leave her sweetness, even though there could be more, elsewhere, for him, if he played his cards right. He didn't have to be there with Holly physically, after all, to get a little top up of her sexual energy, smirking even as he kissed his wife goodnight, the dragoness conking right out after a couple of glasses of wine and a good pounding.

He left her there, comfortably snoozing, though the hot rush of water over his fur, plastering it flat to his body, could not take him completely away from his need. His cock was too hard to bear, even for a demon who should have been more in control of himself than he was, but he did not bother stroking it, for doing that alone would not bring him the lustful satisfaction that he sought. Neither would the cool shower, but it felt good anyway, water droplets clinging to his whiskers as he leaned back against the cold tiles.

Of course, Fyr was still fast asleep when he returned, the cougar's heart warming for her, dropping a light kiss on her cheek. Not that she would have been awake enough, surely, to do anything with his hard prick if she had woken and gotten her second wind in any way, for he knew his wife well enough by then to know and understand her limitations too. That was not her fault, as it was simply how she was, growing older and needing more time to rest than he did, as active as she still was. Age meant different things to a demon, seeing the years that stretched out behind and in front of him with a different tint to the lens.

With his dick that hard and not wanting to jack off, again and again, without any real satisfaction, he paced the house restlessly. It was good that it was empty, for he did not have to keep his ears pricked, concerning himself with Hiss, though Ropes made a mental reminder to congratulate him on moving in with his girlfriend, maybe a case of beer for him. His son deserved it for all that he had done in life, though his feeling of pride in Hiss was perhaps misplaced, considering just what Ropes was doing with his girlfriend.

No one said that life was not complicated. Living life as a demon was, maybe, even more so. Who was to tell?

He wandered, sat on the sofa for a bit, watched some TV while he kicked his hind paws up. Completely nude, his bare shaft softened a little, though remained a little plump, as if his body wanted to be ready for something that, unfortunately, was not to be in the grip of his lustful claws that night. Ropes sighed, arm flung over the back. If only Fyr could satisfy him like she had done before... But not even she knew that, when they'd first gotten together, he'd been seeing someone else. As with the relationship that followed, cheating, back then, had been as prevalent as ever, as it had been for his entire existence.

Ping!

His phone chirped and he glanced down at it, though it could only be someone close to him texting that late at night, shifting his weight on the old, comfortable sofa cushions as his whiskers quivered with his smile.

Holly: You awake?

The cougar's grin grew.

Ropes: Yeah. You okay, babe?

He wondered how she was doing, though that was the whole point in asking the question, the secrecy and "newness" of their covert relationship making his fur tingle, standing up on end. Even his tail puffed out a little into a bristle-like demeanour, though that was something that everyone else always laughed at him for.

Holly: Yeah, just a bit sick. I thought morning sickness was meant to be in the morning? Well...

His lips twisted in sympathy. If only he was there to help her, but not even Hiss knew that she was with child yet, leaving Holly on her own down there, the first night in their new place, to deal with it on her own.

Ropes: Fyr was the same, it hit her at strange times. Your body needs to adjust... It'll all be worth it though, sweetie.

Oh, how he wanted to soothe her, to wrap his arms around her, to let Holly know that it was all going to be okay, even if a smart young femfur like her most likely already knew that for herself too. She would be fine, but he wanted to be there for her, something in him pulling for her, warming for her, wanting to care for her just as he had, and still did differently, cared for Fyr through her pregnancies all those years ago. Maybe it was a demon thing...

Ping!

But it was not a message that his phone lit up with that time, but a picture of Holly laid up against the wall of her hallway, fetchingly draped, her eyes sparkling with delight. Her nightwear top, which he had seen several times already in rather "naughty" poses, had been pulled down under her tits, letting her naked breasts swell lusciously over the top like melons that, even with her frame and figure, could not possibly be contained.

Ropes groaned, licking his lips.

Fuck...

Oh, if only he could.

Ropes: You look so hot... You're going to look even hotter when you're showing.

Holly: Maybe if you show me the goods, I'll show you even more.

He could, oh, he would, letting the light of the TV act as the only illumination as he held his phone still, elbow tucked in for the most stable picture in the low lighting of the living room. He snapped the picture, his dick, of course, having sprung back to full mast while his lusts were high, the image of Holly's tits all that he'd needed to get hard and randy all over again. She did it to him all quite naturally.

The cougar pressed send, stomach churning, excitement pulsing through him. Ropes doubted that he had the capacity to be nervous, but the feelings were still similar in how they presented themselves physically, teasing his cock with the tip of a claw, pre-cum bubbling up in a single, creamy droplet at the tip.

Holly: Nice show, cat.

Of course, she was true to her word, snapping another picture and sending it, that time of her pussy, her fingers dipped into her sex. Ropes chuffed a low groan in the back of his throat, paw closed around his cock, though it was harder to text one-pawed to her than it had ever been before. Yet another thing that Holly could not help but seem to influence him regarding.

He sent her another picture back, showing his dick hard and ready, how that bead of pre-cum still clung tenaciously to the tip.

Holly was quick to reply, somehow managing to stretch her arm far enough back to show her backside, squeezing her arse with the paw that was not holding her phone. It had the added effect of making her butt look plumper and rounder, even more fuckable than she already was to him. The cougar quivered deliciously, squirming in place.

One more photo from her, one of her flat stomach -- a precursor to her body changing and one of many that would show just how she plumped out with his offspring. It was the promise of something more and the cougar groaned deep in the back of his throat, tail flicking while his tentacles writhed.

Ropes: You don't even know how goddamn hot you are.

Holly: Only when you tell me.

He had to tell her, focusing his phone on his cock, though femfurs had more to show off than males, or so Ropes personally thought. Recording, his paw slid fervently, desperately around his hot length, the interaction feeling so much more satisfying to him, even though Holly was elsewhere. It filled him up a little more, swirled around in his gut, showing her, visually, with his jerking off video, just how hot she made him for her from a distance. In others, that could have been considered a point of vulnerability, but never for the two of them, not as they were together.

In a way...someone could have called them a perfect match. And no one could have told just what would have happened if they had come together before he had met Fyr, another age and another time pairing them up.

Maybe in an alternate universe...

He sent the video to Holly without climaxing, though it took an effort to hold back, teasing himself, taunting, desire curling in the pit of his stomach like some kind of wild beast that yearned for release. His tentacles writhed, helping him out but gripping and stroking his cock while his paws held his phone, though the next message that pinged up after the video had his hackles rising.

Holly: I can't take this. Can you talk?

Ropes' eyebrows shot up. Talk? Oh, that could be even kinkier, though he didn't want to do that from the living room, not with the bedroom directly above. As shattered as Fyr was from wine and sex, he didn't want to push his luck, not when he so very clearly had such a good thing going for him, making his way through to the kitchen, which was a little further away.

Maybe even a little more cautious still. The laundry room?

It was funny to be there, without anyone else, but he leaned against the wall, perching up on top of the washing machine, dialling her number. Still, he had not put it in his phone, though it would have been considered more suspect to not need to dial her number, to be fair. No one was there to see.

She answered without the phone ringing a single chime.

"Hey, sexy."

He purred, leaning back, his shoulder blades braced against the wall.

"Fancy speaking to you at this time of night," he rumbled softly. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Oh, he could be suave and sweet when it suited him, though he had to be with the right one for that to come out in him. He wasn't a cougar, after all, that targeted just any prey. Holly had been a challenge and had fought him as much as she'd lusted for him, their dance of sexuality pinging back and forth from one side to the other.

"Where are you, Holly?"

"In the living room," she breathed, appearing short of breath. "Hiss... Mmm... He's sleeping."

"Are you masturbating?"

It was a silly question really as he already had his tentacles stroking his length, teasing it, pumping it, though he only wished that it was possible to keep his voice down to talk to her and show her what his cock was doing right then and there too. Even a cougar like him could not have it all, as much as he wanted it, playing the line between the eroticism of her breath and something more, moaning, whimpering, grunting so very softly.

"Yeah... Yeah, Ropes. Thinking of you, cougar, you know that."

"What, your boyfriend didn't fuck you tonight, hm? You should have come here..." He grinned, squeezing the base of his cock, his tentacles pulling the skin back from the head, showing off his uncut length only to himself. "I fucked my wife until she passed out. That could have been you. Pity..."

"Ohhh, damn you, cat, damn you."

He didn't quite know why she was calling him "cougar" and "cat", but he rather liked it, without needing to know the reasoning behind it. It was hot, bringing another added edge to their liaison, the heat between them something tangible despite the distance that lingered between them at that moment. They'd exchanged sexy and kinky photos and text messages before, of course, but there was something different about phone sex, of hearing the catch in her voice as her fingers surely dipped into her sex.