Seducing Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back over her shoulder and said, "No funny business, now. Do me right." He stripped quickly, already quite hard from her display, and stepped forward to "do her right."

She really was overdue for this and he entered here easily and deeply. He held on to her hips and began quick strokes and she came quickly. While she quivered, he kept up the pace to begin working her into another orgasm.

He was fully in control of himself since she been draining him all weekend so when she came again, he just kept at it. When he finally reached the point that he was ready to have his own orgasm, he could tell she was nearing another, so he clamped down, holding back until they climaxed together.

A little later, Jack was back in his desk chair when Amy returned, skirt back on but carrying her jacket. Jack swiveled toward her. Her nipples were still hard under her silk blouse and, when she sat down on the sofa, her skirt slid up letting the garter straps peek out.

She looked so inviting that Jack gave some thought to taking her again, but he had a better idea. "Amy, since you finally get a day off tomorrow, how about we spend it together? Just you and me. Lunch, dinner, maybe a drive to the coast? How does that sound?"

Amy didn't realize what an emotional wreck she had become. She fought to hold back tears as she came over to be held in his arms. "That sounds wonderful."

* * *

After she left for work, Jack quickly changed into his swim trunks and headed downstairs for the pool. He saw Kate on a lounge chair in the sun and headed over. She sat up when he came over and said, "I'm glad you finally got here. Can you rub some suntan lotion on my back?"

What could he say. She handed him the bottle, turned over on her stomach and reached behind her and untied her top. He remained calm as he poured some lotion on his hands and knelt down to rub it in.

Even a brother couldn't help but notice the sensuous beauty of her toned muscles as he kneaded her skin. She really was a beautiful woman, but the sensuous feelings never crossed over to sensual ones. He wondered, once again, if it wasn't just his escapades with Amy that kept him from tenting his swimsuit.

He noticed the divorcee contingent at the other end of the pool watching in fascination from their usual nosy perches, but he thought he had more serious problems than those busybodies.

After they had been lying out for a while, Jack mentioned that Amy had stopped by and that he was going to spend the next day with her. Kate nodded, "That'll be fine. I need to get out myself and do some shopping. I don't have any California clothes to wear."

Jack thought of his aching back from bringing in all of her luggage, and shook his head. She went on, "Would you do me a favor, tomorrow, and ask Amy if I could take her to lunch on Wednesday? I don't think we got off on the right foot and I really do want to be friends with my brother's girl. I think we just need a chance to get to know each other better."

* * * *

TUESDAY

After working a bit in his office in the morning, Jack drove over to see if Amy was ready to head out, but she surprised him by saying she wanted to stay in. This sounded like she wanted to play house and Jack was sure this couldn't be anything but a disaster.

One of the things he liked best about Amy was that she enjoyed her career. She wasn't interested in getting married and settling down to be a wife and mother, cooking and cleaning and raising kids. She was happily working to get her broker's license and had neither the time nor the desire to develop any domestic skills at all. She needed a service to clean her place weekly and she always said that she never learned to cook because there were so many good restaurants. So when she decided to make lunch for them, he expected trouble and got it.

How you can set off a smoke alarm making grilled cheese sandwiches remains a mystery, but Jack found himself waving a towel to disperse the smoke while he laughed himself to tears. Amy was crying too, but not from laughter. He tried calming her and then made them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.

As soon as possible, he got them out of the condo and down to the pool where they could enjoy the sun and water but even that didn't help. Amy remained upset and he finally suggested they take a shower together to rinse off the chlorine from the pool. That, at least, got a faint smile from her.

Amy was already in the shower while Jack was still undressing, but he quickly joined her, stepping in behind her. He soaped up her back and continued down to her beautiful ass and she immediately thrust back into his groin and rolled into him.

He moaned slightly and then, with soapy hands, reached around to her breasts. They were too big for his hands and he had to squeeze in order to hold on. He flicked her nipples with his fingertips and they swelled quickly. Now she began to moan and he caressed her body as he moved one hand from her breast down between her legs to work her clit. Soon she shuddered into an orgasm.

Amy turned around in the shower and pushed Jack to do the same. Now she was behind him and she reached around with her right hand and grasped his hard cock. Jack always reacted strongly to this.

She held him with a grip like he had used as an adolescent but this wasn't adolescent masturbation. He had no control over the strength of the grip or the speed of the strokes. It was a familiar feeling, but so very different.

After stroking him for a short time, Amy pressed into him even closer and reached around with her left hand to cup and lift his ball sac. She wanted to judge how close he was to orgasm because she didn't want him wasting it. She took him just to the edge and then stopped. He moaned in frustration and then dragged her out of the shower.

He toweled both of them quickly and then picking her up, he walked into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. By the time she was done bouncing, he had crawled up between her legs and and roughly attacked her with his mouth and tongue.

When she was about to cum, it was his turn to stop and listen to her frustration until he lifted her hips and mounted her, seating himself in her pussy in one swift motion. They coupled in pure lust and by the time they finished, they both needed another shower.

Despite good sex, Amy was still depressed about the lunch incident and when Jack insisted that they have dinner out, she sadly agreed but insisted it had to be within walking distance. So, they walked hand-in-hand to a little Italian restaurant a few blocks away.

They talked about little things as they walked until Jack remembered Kate's request. He told Amy that Kate wanted to buy her lunch, and, suddenly, Amy was completely out of her funk.

She was animated as she said, "Your sister certainly led an exciting life in New York, didn't she?"

Jack was a little taken aback, but replied, "Well, yeah. She was a lingerie model and I imagine she met all sorts of strange and interesting people."

"You said she had girlfriends. I wonder how serious all of that was."

Jack just wanted to change the subject. "I guess she dated some girls, but she also dated guys. Really, I don't know. She started telling me stories and I just stopped her cold. I have absolutely no interest in the details of my little sister's sex life. I don't even want to think about it."

If Jack didn't want to think about it, Amy just couldn't let it go. All during dinner she kept coming back to the subject and kept voicing her speculations until Jack finally had enough and said, "Why don't you just ask her yourself tomorrow? How about that?"

Jack found himself a little bit annoyed at Amy and decided not to spend the night as he had originally planned. Amy didn't seem to notice that anything was wrong and as he was leaving, she slipped him a sealed note for Kate. When he asked what it was, she said it was simply directions to the restaurant where she and Kate could meet.

Kate was watching television when he got home and she was surprised to see him. They talked for a while with Kate going on and on about her shopping and even giving Jack a present of a plush white spa robe. Finally, Jack remembered the note. Kate read it, smiled slightly as she put it away, and said she was going to bed.

* * * *

WEDNESDAY

The morning found Jack going through his usual routine of tea and business, but midweek was a little different. On Wednesday, he drove the widow Wilson to do her food shopping.

Miriam Wilson was in her early 40's, not really that much older than Jack, and certainly not old enough to be his mother. She had been a widow for five years when they met for the first time as she was being mugged.

Miriam had always taken a cab to do her weekly shopping since moving into her condo. On this particular Wednesday, she was returning home and the cab driver was helping her with her bags when this kid appeared out of nowhere, knocked her to the ground, grabbed her purse and took off running.

Jack just happened to be walking out of the lobby as this occurred, grabbed the kid by his flowing dreadlocks and pulled him to the ground, hard. Since Jack weighed about 100 pounds more than the kid, there really wasn't a struggle, but, as sometimes happens, the story was blown completely out of proportion by Miriam and the cab driver when they gave their story to the police.

When the police finally left, Jack could see that Miriam was still shook up, so he gathered her grocery bags and led her to her condo. He had noticed a box of teabags in her grocery bags and asked if she would like him to make her some tea. She smiled shyly, said yes, and excused herself while he prepared the tea.

The tea was ready by the time Miriam returned wearing a silk housecoat that was really quite modest but couldn't hide a voluptuous body. It was obvious Miriam took very good care of herself and while Jack usually preferred athletic bodies, she reminded him of the classic movie star Elizabeth Taylor in her prime. and he was quite impressed.

They sipped their tea and talked about what had happened when she grimaced and reached up to her shoulder. Jack could see she was in pain and offered to massage her shoulder. Miriam said please do, if he wouldn't mind. He hurried to get behind her and began carefully working her shoulders.

"That helps," she said. "You know Jack, you really are a hero, a knight in shining armor. I just know the city will be giving you some sort of reward for your heroics."

Jack snorted, "You know all that chivalry stuff is nonsense. I'll bet when a knight saved a damsel in the "olden" days, he probably just took his reward on the spot and the damsel didn't know what hit her."

Miriam didn't respond immediately, but finally looked up at him over her shoulder. She reached across to his hand and slid it down to her ample breast saying, "My hero can have any reward he wants any time he wants."

Jack wasn't reluctant to take her up on that and he led her to her bedroom and proceeded to claim his reward. Miriam hadn't realized how much she missed having a man and Jack found out what was meant by a "Cadillac ride."

* * *

Shopping, tea, and bed became something they both looked forward to each week, so he wasn't expecting problems when he knocked on her door this particular Wednesday. Miriam opened the door, not at all ready to go shopping, and said, "Oh, I didn't think you were coming."

Jack was perplexed. It turned out that the divorcee crowd couldn't stop jabbering about him and his hot new live-in girlfriend and it seemed Miriam had allowed that to fester and grow into something ugly. He laughed and tried to explain, but it was soon obvious that she wasn't listening. She had the look of someone who was steeled to ignore anything that didn't fit her preconceptions.

It wasn't a pretty sight and Jack really didn't understand what was happening, but he was an utter realist. He didn't get angry at irrational behavior or continue to make futile efforts to change it, he simply moved on. And with that he turned and walked away both physically and mentally.

* * * *

WEDNESDAY IN ANOTHER PART OF THE CITY

Things were going much differently for Amy and Kate.

When Kate arrived for their lunch date, Amy was already there, waiting with a drink in front of her. Kate ordered a drink and they both ordered chicken salad.

Wasting no time, Kate dropped Amy's note on the table and said, "So, you're interested in my New York experiences?"

Amy laughed, "Well, from the little Jack told me, it sounds like you had some wild times. I've never been to New York ..."

Kate's was all seriousness, "It really wasn't all that. In fact, I never really fit in. The best men were gay and then there were the women. ... The lesbian crowd thought I was slumming. It seems that if you like men, you're just experimenting. No bi's need apply.

"But I really didn't care. There were simply too many head games and way too much drama. And I never could understand what was so appealing about someone who's a man in every way except the one way that matters. Women dressing like men, with masculine haircuts and macho tattoos ... I don't know. I just didn't get it.

"But, hell, I did experiment. I still have some very, very close model friends. And we did have some good times. We talked about them visiting once I got settled out here."

Amy jumped in, excitedly, "Lipstick Lesbians. I've heard about that."

Kate smiled and shook her head, "I really don't like that term but there is some truth in it. Sometimes it's just nice to be with someone who looks good and smells better ... like you."

Amy blushed, but smiled, and Kate continued, "But, actually, you look a little tired and stressed. I'm sure all of this has been tough on you."

Amy tried saying that it was nothing a good night's sleep couldn't cure, but Kate wasn't buying that, "What you really need is a hot oil massage. It rejuvenates in a way you wouldn't believe."

Amy was sceptical, "Hot oil sounds like medieval torture and I don't think that's legal around here."

Kate laughed, "Well, actually, it's warm, aromatic oil and your place will be perfect."

Amy realized that this was pre-planned, but she also realized this might be just what she wanted. They finished their salads and headed off for Amy's condo.

Kate knew what she was doing and quickly began preparations as soon as they arrived putting the oil into the microwave and some towels into the dryer. She lit candles and incense sticks and told Amy to undress and lie face-down on the bed.

Kate took one of the now-warm towels and laid it across Amy's buttocks before dipping her own fingers into the now warm oil. If Amy was expecting a blatant erotic massage, she was surprised when Kate started with her fingers, moved to her wrists, ears, and the back of her neck. She was treating Amy's entire body as an erogenous zone.

It was indeed exactly what Amy needed and she soon found herself surrenduring to the sensuous feelings that only slowly developed into sensuality. When Kate had her turn over, Amy was at her mercy and Kate began to work on the primary erogenous areas. And even then, Kate worked methodically, cupping Amy's breasts and only slowly working up to her nipples. She then spread Amy's legs and worked up the inside of her legs. She climbed onto the bed and brought her face up the point of the triangle.

Kate blew on Amy's clit and her hot breath made Amy moan. Kate enveloped Amy's slit with her mouth and used her tongue to work her clit. To Amy, it seemed much like Jack's technique but with a definite knowingly feminine twist. It was almost more than she could stand.

Before Amy could recover, she found that she was expected to participate. Kate had moved further up the bed until her legs straddled Amy's head. Kate lowered herself down to Amy's face smothering her and then quickly lifted again. Kate was ready on the next time and had her tongue out as Kate lowered again.

* * *

Afterwards, as the lay together in bed, Kate held Amy close to her and they talked.

Kate started, "You know, you and I would make a great team. ... When you get your broker's license, I could work for you. You could show me the ropes and help me get a real estate license ..."

"Wow, that would be great! You'd be good at it. You've got just the right style for the high-end market. ... I really need to think about this. ..." She hesitated, "But, what does this mean for Jack and me?"

Kate laughed, "Nothing changes on that score. You're Jack's girlfriend; I'm just his sister."

Amy snorted, "Right. ... No, seriously, I know exactly what you're doing and now I don't know what I can do to stop you."

Kate pulled her closer, "Look, Amy, I'm serious. You're his girlfriend and it seems to me that you come out on top here. You have Jack and now you'll have me-in more ways than one. And I'm quite willing to share both of you. In fact, Jack's birthday is coming up and I know the perfect present. Do you think he might enjoy it if we double-team him?"

Dawning realization showed in Amy's eyes as she considered what all of this would mean in practice. Perhaps she was indeed the lucky one here. They talked quietly for a while longer before they realized they were both starving. Kate got up to see what she could put together from Amy's near empty refrigerator while Amy lanquidly watched her from the bed.

When they finished eating, as Kate preparing to leave, she asked Amy for one more favor, "Don't answer phone calls or texts from Jack, just give a short message saying you're busy with a client and will get with him later. I'll let you know when it's over."

Amy wasn't sure, "I don't doubt you for a minute, but do you expect it to be so easy? Jack is totally self-assured; I've never seen anyone get him to do something he didn't want to do."

Kate smiled wickedly, "I know how to push his buttons. It won't be that hard."

And with that, out she went closing the door behind her.

* * * *

THURSDAY

The next morning started out in the usual pattern. Jack was up early in his office when Kate finally opened her eyes and made her way to the coffee. She was just fully waking up as Jack joined her and asked her plans.

"I'm a little hung-over," she told him. "I think I'll just go recuperate at the pool today."

"Are you and Amy OK now?" Jack had called Amy earlier but had to leave a message.

Kate smiled "I think we're better than OK. We get along really, really well. She now knows all your adolescent secrets, and, she's going to be my boss, you know. She's going to teach me the Real Estate business."

Jack finally did hear from Amy. She called and said that she had a tough closing going on and would get with him as soon as everything was taken care of. She also said to say "Hi" to Kate, her new employee.

He was happy that everything really was all right on that end, but it didn't help with the tension headache he was developing. Jack didn't consider himself to be over-sexed, but it had been longer than usual since his last orgasm and it didn't look like he was going to get any relief soon.

The rest of the day went quietly. Jack worked and Kate worked, too, on her tan. For dinner they ordered Chinese delivery and they ate in silence. After dinner, Jack went back to his office and Kate went to her room.

Back in her room, Kate was a little bit nervous since she needed to get everything exactly right and she knew she would have to take some chances. First, she searched for the most obnoxious music she could think of that wouldn't be so blatant as to make Jack suspicious.

Then, since her clothing was just as important, she decided on a short, pleated skirt that wouldn't be too tight. She really debated with herself about panties. While wearing them would seriously break the flow, not wearing them might be too obvious. She decided to take the risk and went commando. It was now time for action.