Seducing Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

"Maddie?"

"NO!" Madison thought to herself as disaster was about to strike. "No Mom, go! Please! Not now! Ohgod!"

None of this distracted the college student in the least as he continued his defilement of the virgin's pussy.

"How hot is this, Maddie?" He whispered into her ear as he pumped deep into her cunt. "Your mom is right outside. She has no idea I'm in here fucking her daughter."

"Maddie?" Came the voice from the other side of the door.

"You'd better answer your mom," he whispered refusing to stop humping her daughter.

With all of her concentration and willpower, Madison desperately tried to sound like there wasn't a massive cock pumping into her. "I'm...I'm not done yet. Give me...ummm...give me a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll be right outside," her mom replied.

"Fuck," Madison whispered. "She'll hear us!"

"I could let her in if you like," he whispered, still pumping her. "I'd love her to watch her daughter lose her virginity."

Madison's eyes widened. "No! You can't!"

"Sure I can," he replied. "I could even give your mom the best fuck she's ever had once I'm done deflowering you."

"No!" Madison said firmly. "Leave my mom out of this!" The teenager wondered whether she was really trying to protect her mother or just wanting to keep her boyfriend to herself.

"Then you better not scream," he warned, "because I'm going to fucking come inside you, and the only chance you have to stop me is right now."

The high school virgin looked deep into his dark brown eyes. Could she actually let him come inside her? Could she allow him to defile her pussy? Was she fertile right now? Could he possibly get her pregnant? There was no turning back.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

Madison was quiet for a long moment. "No. Use me now."

It was the last thing she heard. The college student's cock pounded deep into the high school girl.

"YES!!" Madison whispered. "OHGOD!! FUCK ME!! UUUUUUSE ME!!!"

The college student fucked the virgin for all he was worth. He used every ounce of muscle and power in his body to drive his cock as far into Madison as possible, as fast and hard as possible. She was too far gone to do anything except lose herself in the overwhelming waves of pleasure.

Madison could hear in his breathing and feel in his fucking that he was close. She felt his cock getting much larger and much thicker if that were even possible.

"Oh fuck yes! I'm going to come inside you Maddie."

"Yes baby!" Madison whispered in desperation. "Use my body. Come inside me. I want to feel it. I want to feel that huge cock explode in me!"

"Oh fuck Maddie!!" It was all he could say before his entire body locked in tension. Madison felt his cock grow so thick and begin to pulse inside her.

She wanted to scream, but all Madison could do was hold on for dear life as her body went into massive orgasmic convulsions. She felt every pulse of his cock as it delivered its hot liquid deep into her womb. It was a rush unlike anything Madison had ever felt before as her virgin pussy was being defiled. Catching a glimpse of herself in one of the mirrors, Madison watched as her boyfriend unloaded into her depths.

As the college student finished emptying himself into her, he thrust and grunted softly a few more times holding Madison's body tightly to him as he finished her off.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

"Maddie?"

"Ohgod did she hear us?" Madison thought to herself as she struggled to control her breathing and sound normal. "Y-Yes mom?"

"If you're going to be a few more minutes I'm going to get a coffee. Would you like anything?"

Madison rolled her eyes as she and her boyfriend exchanged a secret smile with each other. The image was surreal. Madison was completely naked in a standing split talking to her mother on the other side of the door while her boyfriend's cock was still inside her pussy having just defiled it.

"Sure," Madison replied. "Milk no sugar. Give me ten more minutes."

"Okay," her mom replied. "Back in a few."

After hearing her walk away, the college student raised his eyebrows at Madison. "Ten minutes huh? Then we'll have to work fast."

Madison's eyes widened as realization dawned that he wasn't through with her yet.

Before she could reply, he grabbed Madison by the hair and slammed his mouth into hers and kissed the high school girl more lustfully than ever. Then spinning Madison around quickly, he forced her to bend over onto the shelf attached to the dressing room wall.

Madison flipped her head back so her long dark hair swung to one side, looking at him over her shoulder with pleading eyes. "Ohmygod," Madison thought to herself. "He's rock hard again!"

Just then he took his hand and slapped the high school girl's ass hard.

(SMACK)

Taken by surprise, Madison gave a girly yelp as she was spanked. Had her mom not left she absolutely would have heard her. He roughly grabbed Madison by the hair and yanked up hard causing her to bend up arching her back, her breasts jutting out for display.

He whispered in her ear: "I'm going to fuck you again Maddie, and this time it's going to be rough."

Scared of what was about to happen to her, Madison hesitated. "But...I don't want..."

(SMACK)

He cut her off mid-sentence with another slap to the ass. "It doesn't matter what you want bitch. I own you now. Your body is mine and I'll do whatever I want to it. Understand?"

Madison nodded in compliance.

"Open your mouth."

As Madison timidly dropped her jaw, the college student took the bikini she had been wearing and stuffed it into her mouth to muffle her voice. The high school girl didn't resist, allowing him to essentially gag her. Then, with no warning, he slammed his cock into her to the very depths of her pussy.

"MMMMMM!!!!!" Madison yelled into the gag. She was in shock from the sudden force at first, then she recovered, feeling his cock stroking in and out of her with agonizingly slow precision.

He gently guided Madison's upper body to rest on the shelf. Her perky tits pushed down and flattened out in all directions onto the surface. He ran his hands down her back slowly and gently until they rested on top of her curvy spanked ass.

"Grab the edges of the shelf with your hands. You'll need some support and leverage for this."

Madison did as she was told.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ohgod what is he going to do to me?" Madison thought in her head.

"Mmm Hmm." Madison nodded.

He immediately began to pound Madison's pussy like a jack hammering fucking barrage. He went from zero to 100 miles per hour on her pussy and she was immediately screaming in fear, anticipated pain, and pleasure. He held his conquest down with all his weight on her back at the top of her ass. Her feet lifted off the floor from each thrust and she was suspended on the shelf getting rammed mercilessly.

"OHMYGOD, YES FUCK ME!" Madison screamed in her head. All she could do was take the pounding, screaming into the bikini gag as she looked back at him. "I want him to own my body and use me." She thought to herself. "My only reason for being is to service his cock. I feel like such a dirty little whore."

Her body was dirty. Madison remembered her mother telling her when she was young it was dirty. She remembered her father looking at her as she grew up and developed like it was dirty. She remembered the boys leering at her in gym class like it was dirty. She remembered the girls averting their eyes at her in the gym locker room like it was dirty. Now she was being used like it was dirty, and she loved it.

She felt the weight of his body on top of hers and his fingers grasped her left breast. Then, his right hand found that special spot between Madison's legs, just above her hot pulsing opening. While his cock assaulted her from the inside, his fingers danced and flittered around her clitoris, driving the teenager insane as she was swept into yet a whole new level of orgasm.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!" Madison screamed into the gag she was wearing. "What the FUCK is he DOING to ME!?"

"You are going to fucking come so hard Maddie. Let it happen! Do you trust me?"

She nodded quickly. "MMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

"Come for me Maddie! I want your pussy to squirt all over. It's going to feel better than anything you've ever felt before."

When the waves of orgasm began to crash over her, Madison screamed into her bikini gag and her perfect body shook uncontrollably as liquid began squirting from her pussy, spraying out like a hose with the top nearly forced shut due to the cock still deep inside her.

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!" Madison cried out as the waves built, hovered for a brief moment of cruel anticipation, and then crashed over the teenager's body as her pussy contracted and released again and again. Liquid gushed from her cunt with every mind-blowing climax. The pleasure was so intense that her head was cloudy, as if she had been knocked nearly unconscious. It seemed so wonderfully obscene for Madison to be able to feel everything that was happening inside her perfect body.

...and then it happened.

Madison's pussy walls clamped down on his shaft and held onto it like a vice grip.

"MMMMMM!!!!!!!" Madison screamed into the gag as he unloaded a second time into her, defiling the formerly innocent unspoiled high school girl's cunt yet again. She felt every sensation, every pulse, every ounce of liquid inside her. Everything else was hazy, and all that mattered to her was the fuck. The experience was nothing like she thought it would be. It was so much better and she wondered why she had decided to wait so long to experience it.

As he slowly brought her down from the rapturous pleasure, Madison was barely aware of what was happening around her after that many orgasms. How many was it? She couldn't remember. The college student lay on top of his conquest for a long time and held her as they recovered from the intense experience. Madison moved her hand behind his head, holding him gently on top of her. She wanted that moment to last forever.

He reached around and took the bikini gag out of Madison's mouth. The high school girl turned to stand up and flung her arms around him, passionately kissing the man who had just deflowered her.

"I love you Maddie," he knew exactly what she wanted to hear him say.

Madison smiled sweetly. "I love you too. What you just did to me was...unbelievable."

He looked into the former virgin's eyes and whispered. "Ten minutes."

Madison's eyes widened. "Ohgod, mom!"

As fast as possible, Madison quickly grabbed her clothes and looked worriedly at the dressing room door.

"You've got to get out of here before mom gets back," Madison said, trying to put her clothes back on.

He quickly fastened his trousers and took the handle of the dressing room door. "I'll call you tonight. I've got a few other things to show you."

Madison raised her eyebrows in surprise. Her pussy tingled at the thought.

A few moments after he disappeared, there was a familiar sound that came from the other side of the door.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

"Maddie? I've got your coffee."

Madison opened the changing room door fully dressed and flashed a sweet innocent smile at her mother. "Thanks mom," she said taking the coffee. "I'm ready now."

"Did you find a swimsuit you liked?"

Madison held up the bikini she had been wearing while her boyfriend ravaged her perfect unspoiled teenage body.

"This one," Madison took a sip of coffee and smiled sweetly at her mom. "DEFINITELY this one."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. I'll always write more if the ratings are good because it means people are enjoying themselves. Please have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.

12