Seducing Miss Welker Pt. 02

Story Info
The teacher the cheerleader and (me) the tennis chick.
17.2k words
4.71
15.8k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was grabbing something from my locker in between periods on the following Tuesday morning when someone said, "Ahem," over my shoulder.

Turning around my head I was graced with the sight of Laura's super-cute face as, "Something just happened," she informed me. "I'll be home for the night by six o'clock at the latest. Call me."

At six-o'clock sharp I did. Again seated on my bed in eager anticipation. And Laura seemed just as chipper as ever when she started our conversation with...

"So I got to school a little early today because blah, blah, blah you really don't care anyway and guess who I happened to bump into just as I was entering the building?"

"Miss Welker I'm assuming."

"Correct. The point is I had her alone for just a second and decided to see if everything you told me about her is true."

"Uh oh."

"At least give me some credit for being subtle with things. All I said was, 'Sally says hi.' That was it."

I burst out laughing at that. I just couldn't help it.

"And guess what?" Laura continued. "Miss Welker can run in heels! Must be because she's a former basketball player. She skedaddled right off at a pretty good clip just at the mention of your name without a single glance backwards."

Only half in jest, "I may have to transfer to a different school," I told Laura.

"This late into Senior Year?" she replied. "Virtually impossible. Now start from the beginning and tell me everything."

Which I was more than happy to do. But not until first, "I take it then that you're open to the idea of that certain proposal I made you the last time we talked like this."

With a laugh, "Would we be talking again like this otherwise?" Laura asked in return.

Overjoyed at the news of which, "I'll now ask you the same question that you asked me last time," I offered. "Fully bi or just bi-curious?"

After a few seconds worth of silence from Laura's end at that, "Only mildly curious until the prospect of me possibly being intimate with a woman as great-looking as Miss Welker entered the equation," she admitted. "And I truly thought that the reason for your last call was because one of my fellow cheerleaders had somehow managed to figure out that little secret of mine before employing your services to get me to confess to that fact."

I then brought Laura up to speed on everything by explaining to her in detail what had happened during my three separate after-hours visits paid to Miss Welker's classroom. And otherwise silent while listening to my tale, at certain points during my story however...

"Whoa!" ... "Really?!" ... "Damn!" ... "No you didn't!" ... "Get out!" ... "Wow!" ... "Seriously?!" ... "She didn't say that!" ... "Unbelievable!" ... "Holy smokes!" ... "No way!" ...

After I finished things up with the way I had made my latest exit from Miss Welker's classroom only a few days earlier, "We have to do it," Laura declared. "This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity for us both!"

I felt like dancing.

Trying my best to tamper down my level of enthusiasm however, "This of course means that you and I are going to have to be intimate with one another first. You know. To get Miss Welker's certain attention."

In a thoughtful tone of voice, "I know," Laura replied. "And I obviously don't have a problem with that either."

I held my thumb to my phone's mic and let out a squeal of delight unbeknownst to Laura.

"Might as well get this out of the way now," I said then. "How far do you think we're going to have to take things with one another before Miss Welker might feel like joining in herself?"

Still in her thoughtful tone of voice, "Not sure really," Laura replied. "But we should consider maybe having a practice session just between you and me before anything else. Then we wouldn't be fumbling around without a clue as to what we were doing while trying to seduce Miss Welker."

I again covered my phone's mic with my thumb and squealed out in delight unbeknownst to Laura.

"And I think Miss Welker might appreciate that too," I said then. "Maybe not at first but at least in the long run anyway."

"So now we have a new question to replace your original one," Laura replied. "How far should we take this practice session of ours?"

Funny she should have asked. "Let's just say that I would consider it to be a fantasy of mine come true if you and I were to masturbate together."

Seemingly not fazed in the least at my latest proposal, "I've got this babysitting gig set up for this Friday," Laura let me know. "I'll text you the address later. You can swing by after I've put the little tyke to bed around nine so I can sneak you in. His parents won't be home until midnight at the earliest so we'll have plenty of time alone to do our thing."

Overjoyed at Laura's willingness to go along with my certain idea, "Looks like I've got a babysitting gig of my own lined up for this Friday then," I decided. "At least that's what I'm going to be telling my friends anyway."

Laughing at that, "And wait until you get a look at this awesome tub they have in their master bath over there," Laura replied. "It should come in rather handy for us I think."

In truth it was more like a high-walled sauna built for two than an actual tub. And Laura lead me straight upstairs and there specifically once I had arrived at the appropriate place around ten o'clock that Friday evening.

Nice house too. Come to find out, the husband was a doctor and the wife was a nurse. They were away that evening at some sort of charity function being put on at the hospital where they both worked. And Laura assured me that their little one had been fast asleep for at least a half-hour by the time of my arrival.

And having showed up for our date in just a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt with nothing on underneath either of those two garments, I waited until Laura was shutting the bathroom door behind us before I asked, "Nervous about this at all?"

Dressed similar to me at least on the outside and looking as resplendent as ever, "Not as much as I was thinking I might be," she replied. "You?"

"More anxious than nervous," I admitted. "And I have to say that I'm loving how kinky it is that we're about do what we agreed upon in a stranger's bathroom like this. At least strangers to me anyway."

By then having moved to crouch down at the side of the tub where she was turning on the water, "And they're technically my employers," Laura added. "At least for the night anyway. But still. Kinky for me too since I'm about to use their tub like this without their knowledge."

"You never know," I sung in reply, "They might not mind."

Shaking her head at which, "And I might care about that if I found either of them to be attractive," Laura replied. "They're neither my type however."

Unashamed to admit so by then, "You're my type though." I offered. "And I seem to be your type too."

Then removing her shoes and socks while waiting for the tub to fill, Laura cast her gaze upwards at me and said, "You're getting the better end of the bargain here tonight sister. Lucky girl. Scoring yourself a cheerleader with a nice rack for your first time ever doing anything sexual with another female."

Crouching down myself by then and removing my shoes and socks also, "Hey now," I replied. "You're not doing too bad for yourself here either. Scoring a redhead tennis team captain with a killer ass for your first time ever doing anything sexual with another female."

Then barefoot, Laura killed the faucet after filling the tub with only about a foot of water and rose to stand back up as, "Let's call it a draw then," she conceded. "And that gives me an idea. However we might wind up meeting with Miss Welker for you-know-what, I should be wearing my cheerleading uniform while you're wearing one of your cute little tennis outfits."

Loving that idea a lot, I rose back fully upright myself barefoot as well and, "They're kind of similar really," I noted. "Both feature somewhat short skirts and just a simple tank-like top."

Mmm hmm," Laura intoned in reply. "And we'll both just have to conveniently forget to put on bras and panties underneath those outfits of ours too."

I smiled at that and asked, "You mean like the way I conveniently forgot to put on a bra or panties under this outfit I'm wearing right now?"

After shooting her eyes to my chest, "You don't say," Laura replied. "No bra? Impressive. I never would have guessed."

With a laugh, "Well I'm eighteen and only blessed with B-cups," I pointed out. "But I thank you for the compliment all the same."

Laura then seemed to think things over for a bit before she said, "And here I was going to suggest that we should disrobe together. But seeing how you're only wearing two articles of clothing to my four, I suppose that I should get a head start instead."

Without even waiting for my reply, Laura then peeled off her t-shirt and tossed it aside to show me the sight of her boobs clad in only a sky-blue bikini top. And even though it was plain for me to see how that garment wasn't designed to offer much in terms of support, it was still obvious that Laura's boobs were rounded into orb-like shapes underneath it's fabric. And they were perched nice and high out in front of her skinny body as well. And they sported enough in terms of sheer mass that I was confident when I remarked, "Beautiful C-cups there Laura."

With a smile, "You haven't seen anything yet," she replied. "But we'll both be getting the sight of our lives if we're actually able to get a peek at Miss Welker's breasts in the flesh. I'll bet mine are firmer than hers though at least."

Smiling back at Laura, "And mine the firmest of us three," I said. "Here. See for yourself."

I then took off my shirt and cast it aside to show my boobs laid bare to Laura before, "I'll say it again," she remarked at the sight. "Impressive. At least in terms of being so self-supporting. Still though. I think these are even nicer."

Laura then used her fingers to undo her top before she let it drop to the floor at her feet and thus joined me in being topless. And my mouth nearly fell open at the sight. Her breasts were perfect. True spheres of flesh. And self-supporting enough in their own right that their rounded swells were pointed mostly straight-forwards while tilted slightly upwards from where they were perched nice and high upon Laura's slender torso.

And she had perfect nipples too. Their light-brown hue was almost matching to that of Laura's mane of long straight hair. And their perfectly circular areolas were shaped only a hair bigger around than my own quarter-sized pair. And although their buds were not yet showing any signs of actual stimulation, I could tell that they could come close to matching Miss Welker's marble-sized pair when fully aroused.

Finally rising my gaze back up to meet Laura's green eyes, "You may have won this round," I conceded. "But like you said earlier in reference to something else, you haven't seen anything yet."

Obviously knowing what I meant by that, Laura then unzipped her jeans and let them fall down the length of her legs to show off the sky-blue bikini bottoms she was wearing to go along with her since-discarded top. Then after kicking her jeans completely aside, she spun on her heels and pulled down her bottoms just far enough to show me the sight of her ass laid bare.

And it reminded me a lot of Miss Welker's as it was also toned and taut to the max despite not sporting all that much in terms of sheer mass. And once she had cast around her head to look back at me checking out her tushy, "Cute butt Laura," I said. "Really it is. But it's nothing like this."

I then spun around myself and unzipped my jeans before I pushed them far enough down my thighs to flash the sight of my ass in the flesh back at Laura. Then as I cast around my head to look back at her over my shoulder still looking back at me over her shoulder with both of our backsides fully exposed, "Damn Sally," Laura said. "No wonder it keeps driving Miss Welker so crazy when you flaunt that right there for her enjoyment. I'm looking at a work of art right now."

Smiling at that, "Like I was looking at a work of art just a second ago when you were showing me your tits," I replied.

Then as Laura was kicking aside her bikini bottom while I was doing likewise with my jeans as we remained standing back to back, "That gives me another idea," Laura let me know. "When we meet with Miss Welker while wearing our certain outfits, one of the things we should do first is flash her in-tandem together. You doing so with your ass while I'm doing so with my tits that is."

By then with us both completely nude while still looking back at each other over our shoulders, "I second that idea," I replied. "And what a great way to show Miss Welker right off the bat that we're neither wearing anything underneath our certain outfits."

Nodding her head in approval, "That should really get her attention," Laura said. "Now on the count of three, you know what to do."

And indeed I did. After Laura then said, "One... two... three," we both spun around in unison to flash the sight of our full-frontals at one another.

Which was truly a sight to behold as I then had a total hottie of a cheerleader blessed with a pair of orb-like C-cups upon her otherwise slender and taut young body standing naked in front of me. And based on the expression on her face while she was taking in the sight of myself standing there naked as well, I could tell that Laura wasn't disappointed in the least at what I was showing off for her either.

And come to find out, Laura kept her patch of pussy hair every bit as trimmed as I was in the habit of keeping mine. And hers too was matching in color to that which hung from her head. But light-brown as opposed to my collection of red downstairs-hair that I was then showing to her.

The sight of all of which got the attention of my nipples. And their buds were just starting to bloom when, "Be honest," Laura said. "What do you think the consensus would be among the rest of the girls on your tennis team if they knew what you were doing right now?"

And it looked to me like Laura's nipples too were just starting to swell in excitement when, "No telling," I replied. "But I'm willing to bet that at least two or three would be jealous that they weren't the ones about to share a bathtub with a hot cheerleader-chick like I am instead."

Smiling at that, "I was just thinking the same in reference to my fellow cheerleaders," Laura replied. "Were they to all find out about this somehow, although they may never admit as such to anyone, I'm sure there must be a couple of them who wouldn't mind trading places with me right now either."

Purely on a whim, "And what about our boyfriends?" I asked Laura. "How do you think they might feel about this little adventure of ours?"

After letting out a good laugh at that, "Well they're guys so, you know," she replied. "They'd probably bug us until the end of our days for all the nitty-gritty details were they to ever learn of what happened between us tonight."

Laughing myself, "All the more reason for us to keep this a total secret from them," I remarked.

"I agree," Laura replied. "And now that we're both a little turned on at just seeing one another naked like this, why don't we try to fully arouse each other's nipples before anything else. You know. Like you and Miss Welker are apparently now in the habit of doing for one another."

Speaking nothing but the truth, "I'm dying to see what yours look like when stimulated to the max," I said.

"Likewise," Laura replied. "Your pretty pink ones must look amazing like that. And I think we should be able to do that to one another without either of us even needing to touch ourselves. If you're up to the challenge that is."

And indeed I was. "This seems to do the trick for Miss Welker," I said. "So let's see how it works on you."

I then turned my back to Laura once again and spent some time at first just tick-tocking my hips from side to side to put plenty of movement through my ass. Then casting around my head to peer back at Laura over my shoulder while doing so, I instead began to gyrate my posterior with as much force as I could muster to make my ass-cheeks shimmy all around independent of each other.

With her eyes plastered to the sight of which, "Oh fuck," Laura said softly. "That's really doing it for me Sally."

As I could see as well. Her light-brown nipples were slowly but surely growing even more swollen in excitement. And knowing that she could feel that happening to herself as well, I kept putting on my certain show with my caboose and, "Now start working on mine while I'm working on yours," I said back at Laura. "I want my nipples to be fully stimulated by the time I turn back around. If you're up to the challenge like I am that is."

Eyes still locked in on the sight of my backside set in constant motion, "Challenge accepted," Laura replied. "Check this out. Not even my boyfriend has ever seen me do this. I've only done it in the mirror before just to see for myself what it looks like."

By then twerking my ass with speed and force both for Laura to see, I watched as she began bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet to make her gorgeous pair of C-cups start bouncing up and down themselves out in front of her body. And it wasn't long into that certain performance before...

"There you go Laura," I purred back over my shoulder. "That's doing the trick. Keep it up and I'll be turning back around here shortly."

Still demonstrating my twerking skills for Laura's enjoyment, I watched then as she started bouncing up and down with more speed than before and, as a result, made her orb-like breasts start turning in concentric circles while still bouncing all around at the same time too.

Which soon had the desired effect that Laura was hoping to see. So I then ceased with my certain performance and turned back around to face her with my dark-pink nipples standing at full attention upon my pair of B-cups.

In response, Laura ceased with her certain performance as well and, once her boobs came back to rest in their normal positions, I was graced with the sight of her light-brown nipples obviously fully inflamed in excitement. And sure enough, I could see how they were capable of swelling to damn near marble-sized proportions when aroused to the max like they were.

Then after spending some time together openly gawking at what we had just done to the other, Laura nodded her head in the direction of the tub and asked, "Shall we?"

At her lead, we then stepped over the precipice and into the tub before we took a seat side-by-side with only our legs fully submerged under the water. And separated by no more than a foot even though there was more than enough room for us to be separated by more, Laura then turned her head to me and said, "I'm dying to hear where you got the idea for this in the first place. You know. Like you were dying to find out the origin of Miss Welker's certain fantasy."

After letting out a dramatic sigh, "If you must know," I replied. "It was something I came up with while masturbating after my second little powwow with Miss Welker. I was just trying to think of what me and another girl might do in her presence to make her feel like joining in herself."

With a coo of approval, "That's so hot," Laura replied. "Be honest though. Was there any more to that original fantasy of yours than just the idea of you and another girl jilling yourselves together for Miss Welker to see?"

After debating whether or not to do so, I went for it and admitted, "Just a little. There might have been some kissing involved as well."

Catching my eye with a smile, "Before or after the jilling-part had begun?" Laura asked.

Then catching her eye with a smile of my own, "I'm going to lie and say before," I replied. "But only because I really want to kiss you right now."