Seducing My Co-Worker

Story Info
Maria introduces herself to her co-worker.
4.1k words
4.77
15.4k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm guessing I don't need to say this, but the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

It was Friday. I had been planning this ever since I heard my married friend Ken talk about a one-night stand he'd had. Obviously, he was not monogamous. He was really turned on by the fact that this woman was wearing a garter belt and stockings. I decided to introduce Ken to 'Maria', my feminine alter-ego. Ken and I worked together; we were friends with a lot of the same people. If this blew up in my face and Ken decided to talk; I would be humiliated. I think this only heightened the sexual tension for me.

I called in sick that morning. My wife went off to work and my son went off to school; I had the house to myself for the next 8 hours. I immediately hopped in the shower, running the water as hot as I could stand it. I douched my ass three times. Besides liking the way it feels, I wanted to be as fresh as possible for Ken. I used a depilatory from the neck down, removing all my body hair. I was not a very hairy man to begin with and my wife wasn't that interested in sex, so I wasn't concerned about her questioning where all my body hair was. I used her soap, shampoo, and conditioner since it smelled so much more feminine. While still in the shower, I also shaved my face as closely as I could. I even shaved a second time just to be sure. I hopped out, dried off, and used my wife's body powder on my torso and her hand lotion on my arms and legs.

I then colored my nails, fingers and toes, with a golden-rose nail polish. After my nails had dried, I glued down my silicone vagina and pulled on my chocolate-colored satin and lace bra, panty, and garter belt set along with my brown seamed nylons. I slipped in my silicone breasts and stepped into my brown, open-toe patent leather 4" heels. I always prefer to wear my lingerie while I'm putting on my makeup; I just feel so much more feminine and sensual while doing it that way. I took my time; I had plenty of it.

I went with a gold-tone palette to match my nails and decided on an evening look so my makeup would look more dramatic. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my shoulder-length auburn wig and put it on. I looked in the full-length mirror and blew Maria a kiss. I had outdone myself; Maria hadn't looked that hot in quite a while. I decided to finish my outfit with a taupe satin coatdress that buttoned down the front. It was a few inches above knee-length. I left the bottom two buttons unbuttoned so Ken would get a good look at my nylon-covered legs when I sat down.

It was late morning by then. I called Ken at work, told him I was playing hooky and asked him if he'd like to come over for an early lunch. He said work wasn't busy at all and he'd be over in less than half an hour. I poured myself a glass of brandy. Reality was setting in and while I still had time to back out, I realized I'd be introducing Maria to Ken very soon.

Ken was a hunk to put it mildly. He was 6' 2" tall, 210 pounds, and very muscular. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and was gorgeous. All the women at work drooled over him. Needless to say, Ken never lacked for female companionship. I'm 5'10" tall and only weigh 150 lbs. I'm toned, with great abs and a great butt. And I'm not ashamed of my long slender legs either! I poured myself a second glass of brandy; I had butterflies really bad and was starting to question my own sanity!

While these thoughts were racing through my head, the doorbell rang. I peeked out and it was Ken! I counted to three and opened the door. Ken looked a little surprised; he knew the woman standing in front of him wasn't my wife.

He said, "Excuse me, miss. Luke asked me to come over for lunch. Is he home?"

I answered in my masculine voice, "Yes Ken. I'm home."

He stared even closer, his mouth dropped open, and he said, "Oh my, God. Luke! It's you!"

Then I said in my most feminine voice, "Yes, Ken. It's me but please call me Maria while I'm dressed like this." He continued to stare and didn't move. I said, "Ken. Either please come inside or leave but don't stand in the doorway where my neighbors can see me."

After a few seconds that seemed like hours to me, Ken stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He looked me up and down and wolf-whistled appreciatively. My butterflies disappeared and I asked him if I could get him something to drink. He said sure so we headed down to the finished basement where the bar was. I made sure to walk in front of him so he could get a good luck at the way my dress hugged my ass and hips.

I had him sit in the recliner and got him a beer and some Irish whiskey on the rocks. We'd obviously been out partying before, so I knew what he liked to drink.

He looked me up and down again and said, "OK, Maria. I have got to hear this story!"

I twirled once, showing off before I sat down on the couch across from him. I made sure my dress rode up just high enough so that he could see I was wearing garter stockings. With the two bottom buttons on my dress already undone, this was not difficult. His eyes popped open, and he licked his lips. So far, my plan was going perfectly.

I told Ken I had started crossdressing before I was even in my teens. I had three older sisters and was always curious why their clothing was so much different than mine. I tried on a pair of panties one time, and I was hooked. I began to look for opportunities to try on more and more of their clothing until I was finally able to dress from head-to-toe. The feeling of all the different materials against my skin was incredible. It felt so good, so sensual, that I knew I would wear women's clothing whenever I could. I even had my first orgasm while dressed in women's clothing. That sealed the deal.

As the years passed, I learned how to put on makeup, I bought wigs and a silicone vagina and silicone breasts. I wanted to look as feminine as I felt inside. My male self was never remotely interested in men but as my femininity began to blossom, I knew I was missing something. I had to know what it felt like to seduce a man and make love to him. After a few months of talking in a private online chat room, I met up with Daniel. He was good looking, although not nearly as handsome as Ken, and he was kind and gentle. That's a story for another time. I told Ken that Maria had been with other men over the years but never anyone she knew personally.

I could see by the look in his eyes that he knew what I meant. Maria had invited Ken over to seduce him. By this time, he had finished his drinks. I walked back over to the bar, wriggling seductively.

I looked Ken straight in the eyes and said, "I can get you another whiskey and beer but if I do, you know what I'm planning. If you think you should leave, now would be a good time for it."

He sat there stunned and finally stammered, "I think I'll have those drinks now."

I poured his whiskey, opened another beer, and set them down on the end table next to his chair. I stayed there, standing just in front of him. I slowly began to unbutton the rest of the buttons on my dress and allowed it to fall to the floor behind me. I twirled again, more slowly this time, so he could get a good look at me in my lingerie, stockings, and high heels. He wolf-whistled again, very softly this time. I could see the bulge in his pants starting to rise. I slowly pulled my panties down so he could see my silicone vagina.

I kicked my panties away and said, "I never want to spoil the illusion when I'm dressed as Maria. Maria is a woman from head to toe and when Maria is with a man, she is only interested in his pleasure."

Ken slammed his whiskey down and stuttered, "What now?"

I knelt in front of Ken with one hand on his thigh and the other rubbing his now raging erection through his pants. "Whatever you like, Ken. My men are always in control. I will suck you, fuck you, and suck you again if that's what you'd like. One other thing. If you should decide you want to be with Maria now, later you can tell her how to dress any way you'd like. I'll be your fantasy girl. You want a French Maid, a slut, a debutante? Maria will be that woman for you. If you want a sexy schoolgirl or a nurse, I'm yours to dress up. After today, Maria will be whatever woman you want her to be."

Ken just groaned and said, "This is crazy. I've never been with a man before. But you're gorgeous and you're willing to fulfill every sexual fantasy I've ever had. But in the back of my mind, I know you're a man!"

I stood back up and modeled for Ken again. "Do I look like a man?"

Ken shook his head and silently mouthed the word, "No."

"Do you want me to suck and fuck you or not?"

Ken sat there for a long minute, just staring at me, and then stood up, unbuckled his pants and dropped them and his underwear down to the floor. His raging erection was throbbing, all 8" of it. Not too big around, I didn't think I'd have to worry about any pain when he entered me.

I knelt in front of Ken and grabbed his sack in one hand and his cock in the other. I tickled his balls while I slowly licked up and down the length of his entire shaft. I just engulfed the head, licking the slit with my tongue. Then I licked up and down the shaft again while my painted fingernails gently caressed his balls.

Ken was groaning now. "Oh Maria, you tease. You're so fucking hot. Suck me baby; I want to cum inside those painted lips of yours."

I put Ken's cock in my mouth again and this time sucked all the way to the base. As I came back up towards the head, I wrapped one of my hands around his pulsating erection, stroking him while my other hand fondled his balls. I was giving Ken a hand job and a blow job at the same time! I began to pick up speed, sucking and stroking him faster and faster. He put his hands behind my head and began to fuck my face. I reached around behind him, cupping his ass cheeks in my hand and pulled him into me. I was able to take all 8" inside my mouth; I've had lots of practice!

Ken was panting and cussing. "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh yes Maria. Oh fuck, oh shit, oh yes Maria. Suck me, suck me, SUCK ME!" And with that, Ken began to cum inside my mouth. I swallowed it all, every drop and was staring into his deep blue eyes while he stared back into mine with a dazed expression. When I had drained him dry and licked every drop of cum off his member, I stood up, facing him.

"Maria, holy shit. That was amazing! That's the best blow job I've ever had, and second place isn't even close. In my wildest dreams I never imagined anything like this happening as I drove over here today. You're incredible!"

I giggled. "Ken, you sweet talking devil. You know how to make a girl feel good about herself." I gently guided him back over to the recliner so he could sit down, he looked a little weak in the knees. I was proud of myself for making this hunk gush about me.

I knelt in front of Ken again. I asked seductively, "Are you ready for round two? I'm going to suck you hard again but then you're going to fuck me. I want that cock inside me now, as soon as possible. I want to feel you explode inside me while my 'pussy' muscles milk you dry!"

Ken looked stunned. I don't think any of his girlfriends (or his wife) ever talked to him like this. It was obvious my dirty talk was already getting him excited as his cock was twitching and beginning to stand up again. I used the same mouth and hand technique; I did want him hard as soon as possible because I wanted that cock thrusting inside me.

When he was rock-hard, I stood up. I turned around and bent over saying, "Now you get to tongue me, Ken. Lubricate my rosebud. And don't worry, I'm really clean inside." Ken put his hands on my hips and pulled my ass towards his face. He spread my cheeks and began to tongue me. Now it was my turn to squirm and moan as Ken penetrated my ass with his tongue, lubricating me deep inside. "Oh yes, Ken. Eat my pussy, that feels so good. Fuck, I love your tongue in my ass. Eat my pussy, eat my pussy."

Ken spit on my hole and said, "I think you're ready. If you fuck nearly as good as you suck, I can't wait any longer."

I pushed Ken back into the recliner and climbed on top of him, facing him. My legs straddled his so that my hole would be more available and make it easier for me to take him inside me. He began to stroke my nylon-covered legs from ankle to thigh, making me shiver. I kissed him passionately and realized it was the first time we had kissed that day. He opened his lips and slid his tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it frantically and ran my tongue all around his.

"Ken! I can't wait any longer. I want your cock so bad. Please guide it into me and fuck me like the woman I am!" Ken guided his cock to my love hole and gently began to put it into me. His eyes opened wide when I sat back and took all of him inside me. His member throbbed and pulsed inside me, he was trying to pump me, but I just sat on top of him, holding him down. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles while I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

He had such a muscular chest, I ran my hands all over while I tongued his ear and told him, "We're just going to sit like this for a little while. I want to enjoy the feeling of your cock all the way inside me. I love the way you stroke my nylon-covered legs; I hope you'll do it some more. I want to lick and kiss your face, neck, ears and chest. Let's make this good time last." Ken groaned again but began to rub my thighs. Then he ran his hands up and down my legs. I was shivering with delight as I began to suck his tits. His nipples became hard instantly and he started shivering as well.

As I kissed him again, I raised my ass up all the way to the head and then s-l-o-w-l-y lowed myself back onto his erection all the way to his balls. He looked me deeply in the eyes and kissed me back. He kissed me everywhere! He kissed my lips, my throat, my eyelids, my ears, my neck. He was so gentle. I couldn't wait any longer. Ken was so fucking hot, and I wanted his cock to pound my pussy. I began to ride him. Ken cupped my ass cheeks and lifted me up and down while he thrust deep inside me. We continued to kiss while we fucked, and I talked dirty to him; I could tell Ken loved that about Maria.

"Oh Ken. Fuck my pussy. I love the feel of your cock inside me. I wish I could have your cock inside me for hours and hours. You are so fucking hot, I love your cock, fuck my pussy, Ken. Fuck Maria's pussy. Fuck your Maria's pussy!"

Ken was really turned on and began to fuck his cock with my ass, lifting me up and down as fast or as slow as he wanted. This was driving me crazy; I leaned in and began to suck his nipples again. I don't know how long we fucked in the recliner like that; I lost track of time. His thrusting became more urgent, more insistent and I knew that he was getting close. I whispered into his ear to stroke my stocking-covered legs again; I wanted him to know how much I loved that. He immediately began to do so, and I started riding his cock more urgently. Up his shaft, down his shaft, faster, then slower, then faster I rode him. I was squeezing my ass cheeks together as tight as I could; I wanted to feel all of that cock. Even though I couldn't get an erection inside my prosthetic vagina, I could feel myself close to cumming. Neither one of us could do anything but swear in between our panting and groaning.

"Hmmm, oh shit, oh yes, fuck my pussy, baby."

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck, this is the best pussy I've ever had." Ken's hands were roaming my legs and just when I thought I couldn't hold out any longer, Ken began to cum deep inside me. The feeling of his hot juice inside me made me cum too and I let him know it.

"Maria is cumming for you, daddy! Ken, you're so sexy, so hot, you're the best fuck I've ever had. Fuck me daddy, cum inside me baby, I want all of it." I continued to ride his cock while I talked to him, squeezing my ass muscles together to milk his throbbing member. Ken could only groan and whimper as he shot his entire load inside me. Spent, my head fell against his chest. He stroked my back with one hand and my leg with the other while he kissed me gently on top of the head. I made no move to get up; I wanted to keep him inside me for as long as possible.

Too soon, his flaccid member fell out of me. I jumped up quickly to put on my panties. I told Ken I didn't want his cum leaking all over the floors. "There's another reason too, baby. I'll tell you before you go."

Ken got dressed and we walked up the stairs. I was in front again for the exact same reason as when we went downstairs. I ducked into the bathroom on the way to the front door and grabbed something. We kissed passionately at the door.

Ken said, "The last thing I want to do is go back to work. I want to stay here all afternoon and fuck you again and again." I slipped my surprise from the bathroom into his hand. He looked down and saw a lubricated condom. "Maria, I can't stay and fuck you again today. I'm already late from lunch. Besides, I've cum in your mouth and your ass. What do I need a condom for?"

Giggling, I told him, "Ken, that's for your ride back to work. I want you to masturbate in the car while thinking about what just happened and what I'm going to do as soon as you leave."

He looked at me quizzically and asked, "What are you going to do?"

I said, "Remember I didn't want to get cum all over the floors? The other reason is I need lubrication. I have an 8" dildo that I use to pleasure myself. It vibrates and rotates simultaneously. I'm going to lay on my bed and look at myself in the mirror, imagining that dildo is you. I'm going to fuck myself with it until I cum again!"

Ken's eyes shot up, but he just laughed. "You're incorrigible, Maria!" He kissed me again, hard, and then walked out the door.

I headed to the basement to pick up my dress, empty beer cans and dirty glasses. After disposing of the cans and putting the glasses in the dishwasher, I went into my bedroom.

I grabbed the dildo and laid down on my bed so I could get a good look at myself in the wall-to-wall, full-length mirrors. I shimmied out of my panties and began to insert the dildo into my ass. It wasn't as pleasurable as Ken's cock, but it was more than sufficient. As I watched myself in the mirror, the dildo buzzing and rotating in my ass, I began to rub my own stocking covered legs, fantasizing they were Ken's hands doing so. I rarely cum when I'm wearing my silicone vagina, but I was getting more excited by the minute.

The phone rang and I started swearing until I saw it was Ken on caller ID. I picked up breathlessly and asked him if he enjoyed the ride back to work as I had instructed.

He said, "Nope. I waited until I was back at work. I'm in my office now with the door locked. I have my pants down and I'm wearing the condom you gave me. I'm going to jerk off while listening to you fuck yourself with that dildo. You're on speaker-phone but I have it turned way down so I'm the only one who can hear. Talk dirty to me baby, and make me cum, hard!"

I was so turned on by what Ken had just told me I couldn't control myself. The dildo was all the way inside me, rotating and buzzing while my hands caressed my stocking covered legs. "Oh yes, Ken. You're fucking me, it feels so good. I love your hands rubbing my legs, you're so hot, you're making me so hot. I want to fuck you again and again and again. I want to drink your cum; I want to feel your throbbing cock explode inside me and fill me up with your cum."

I could hear Ken moaning in the background.

"I love to hear you excited like that, baby! Tell Maria what you want!"

"I want your pussy so bad. I want to be on top of you with your nylon-covered ankles behind my ears and your hands pinned to the bed. I want to see the look on your face when I cum deep inside your pussy and keep fucking you until you cum too."

12