Seducing My Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy seduces his daughter for taboo incest.
7.1k words
4.55
116.7k
120
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is something a little different for me. Let's explore the taboo subject of daddy daughter incest. As always, please share your comments and any rating you'd care to leave. With that, bi to housekeeping out of the way, let's go! Enjoy the story.

My daughter, my pride and joy, met and fell in love with a Mr. party animal in high school. They eloped and married against all advice, each at the too-young age of 21. My daughter is a beautiful, precious woman with a dazzling smile, pretty face, blonde hair, bigger sized boobs, long legs, a narrow waist and a heart-shaped ass. As she developed boys were attracted to her like bugs to a bright light bulb. But as seems to happen with pretty women my daughter was attracted to the "bad boys," thus my son-in-law.

They were forced to live in the spare room when Covid cancelled their jobs, his as a bartender at an upscale restaurant and hers as a waitress in a downtown bar. Being in their early 20s, having lots of time to kill, stimulus money to burn, and him being Mr. Party animal, well, it was only natural when eventually he strayed. She found out, he promised not to stray again. But he did. And yet again. To nobody's surprise they split up. She stayed here in her old room while he moved out to join his latest fling.

My daughter, now technically extra room 'renter' went through several interviews before landing a waitress job at Hooters. Although I always found her attractive, I hadn't really considered how sexy she was until she started leaving and coming home in her Hooters tight shorts and body-hugging white, low-cut t-shirt. For those of you unfamiliar with the place, the waitresses dress in very short, very tight shorts and usually have plenty of cleavage on display.

Each night after her shift she'd sashay past me as I watched TV on the living room couch with her big tits swinging and that heart-shaped ass swaying and those long legs pumping. I forced myself to not notice how ultra-hot she was. I refused to allow myself to think about how sexually proud and aware she was of her many assets; her long blonde hair, her stunning butt, her big tits, her ravishing smile and those deep blue eyes you could dive into and never come up from.

I tried to tamp it down, the feeling that I found her sexy. I really did. After all, she is my daughter and to have those kinds of thoughts about her was taboo, perverted, wrong.

And I almost succeeded.

Often, after coming home she'd make herself a late-night snack and sit on the couch while eating and watching TV with me. Those events only lasted a few minutes, but I looked forward to them each and every day. She didn't always sit and eat with me, but when she did we got into kind of a routine. She'd make her snack in the kitchen, join me on the couch, and I'd offer to get her a drink, or massage her tired feet, or back, or shoulders to help ease the tension of waitressing all day.

She'd sweetly thank me but always decline my offer. But I didn't care, because I got to spend a few precious moments with her, looking into her smiling face and those deep blue eyes. I'd thrill when she'd flash that dazzling smile at me. I even enjoyed the smell of her perfume mixed in with the sweat she'd earned waiting tables.

And the more that happened, the more I noticed how awesome she smelled as she kissed my cheek goodnight. Against my will I'd watch her butt wiggle just so as she'd get up to go upstairs. I tried not to notice how those big boobs would shift and sway as she stood. I'd force myself to not notice her hair flipping over her shoulders as she'd turn to me, saying goodnight before ascending the stairs. And each time that happened I recognized I was going just a bit deeper into comprehending how perfect she was. How hot. How sexy. Taboo thoughts crowded my mind. I tried to ignore them. Yet she grew more and more on my mind and in the boner I'd sport watching her move about. I felt ashamed of myself for having those thoughts.

Taboo! Perverted! Not OK! That's your DAUGHTER for crying out loud! What the fuck are you thinking!

Yet there those thoughts were, rising stronger, higher. The intensity of my desire for her grew with each little visit she gave me on that couch. I forced them down, trying my best to ignore them. But it was like trying to ignore a rising floodwater seeping under my door.

So like I said, I tried hard to tamp down my ever-increasing desire for her. I really did.

And I almost made it.

If only she'd not left her phone unlocked one night.

She'd finished a late shift and was in the kitchen fixing a snack. She'd left her phone unlocked on the coffee table near enough to my position on the couch that I could reach it if I wanted to. Being the curious guy I am I decided to pry into her private life. Yeah, I know I have no right and she deserved her privacy. But I was curious who, if anybody, she was dating. Is that so bad? Hey, if it had been you would you have ignored the chance to snoop? Really? Be honest.

Anyway, I sat forward on the couch, and with my heart beating as fast as a Hummingbird grabbed her phone while keeping an eye out in the kitchen. She was almost done making her sandwich, so I had maybe 5 or 10 seconds before she came back. With shaking hands I swiped to see what apps she had open. That's when I noticed her Insta was active.

Opening it blew my mind.

This was clearly a private, hidden Insta and not the 'normal' account she shared with me and the rest of the family. The first picture took my breath away. She was naked except for a pair of red spaghetti strap high heels and a red g-string pair of panties. She was bent over, her legs straight, her ass up, displaying her perfect long legs, stunning butt and barely hidden slit in a selfie she'd taken in her full-length mirror. Wow, 791 likes!

Holy Shit!

Oh! My! God!

I couldn't breathe, couldn't think, my body shook with the sheer sexual perfection of her pornographic pose.

Shaking like a leaf I swiped to the next picture. This one featured a close up of her pulling her white Hooters t-shirt down, sans bra, revealing her stunning 36DD's in all their glory.

Fuck!

Another swipe, another hot picture. This one was full profile, her ass to the camera displaying her flawless cheeks with nothing but a black g-string to protect her virtue, her upper body was turned sideways toward the camera, her naked boobs covered with her other hand. Her phone hid her face. None of the pictures showed her face, but I knew it was her beyond a shadow of a doubt.

She was finished making her sandwich, I could hear her putting away the stuff into the fridge.

Fuck! She'd be coming in here any second!

I realized I wasn't breathing. My hands shook. I tried to control my excitement. My stiffy grew in my pants and I caught myself drooling.

I was frozen, my mind spinning on how to friend this account without her knowing it was me. But a plate clanking in the kitchen brought me back to the present. I couldn't let her bust me perving her nasty Insta pics!

I heard footsteps. OH SHIT! She rounded the corner of the kitchen, entering the living room. DAMN! But she was looking down at her plate. I had a split-second to do something.

With zero thought and all adrenalin I swiped her Insta closed while scrabbling her phone back onto the coffee table with shaking, epileptic hands. I pretended to have a coughing fit as I leaned over the coffee table, hopefully to assuage any suspicion she might have for why I was bent over her phone.

"You okay?" She asked with concern.

"Oh. Yeah. You know, just swallowed wrong. Happens to us older folks." I pretend-laughed back to her.

"Ah. Okay," She smiled, "Well I'm heading upstairs, got some stuff to do before bed."

She grabbed her phone then sashayed past me on her way upstairs. I mentally kicked myself, realizing only then that I hadn't noticed the name of her Insta account. Damn it! I wouldn't be able to follow it if I didn't know the name.

My cock was raging in my pants. As soon as I heard her door close I ran into the bathroom, sat on the pot and masturbated to the burned-in memory of her hot Insta pictures. It took no time at all before I blew one of the best orgasmic loads I'd ever had.

What a fucking pervert I am! Masturbating to my daughter's nasty, slutty pictures. I'm going straight to hell.

She never left her phone unlocked again, but that didn't matter. I was infatuated with her, desiring to see more of her naked body, or maybe even touch it by way of a massage.

The pervert in me had arose to power.

Taboo! Perverted! So wrong! You cannot allow yourself to be turned on by your daughter!

But I was.

For several weeks I enjoyed yet suffered through her on-again, off-again sitting near me sessions on the couch. Now that summer is here she added to my torment by occasionally passing me in her ultra-tight bikinis on her way to our backyard Jacuzzi. And she topped that layer cake of lust by sometimes heading out for a night of dancing with friends dressed in ultra-short little black dresses, high heels and slutty makeup. She continued refusing all my offers for massages and she refused to allow me to join her in the Jacuzzi, begging for solitude so she could enjoy her wine in peace.

And the urge to be with her grew in me. Shame haunted me. But I couldn't resist the desire to see her, touch her, hold her.

It was hard to see her in person, watching as she'd pass me by on the way to her bedroom with a quick "love you dad." Sometimes I wondered if she was going up there to take more nasty, erotic, slutty pictures to share with her lustful Insta fans.

Adding to my suffering she occasionally brought random guys home. You know the type; young, hot beefy guys with big biceps, washboard abs, bronzed skin and way too much hair. I took solace in thinking that with any luck in 20 or 30 years those bronze gods would have their hair thinning, sporting a big beer belly, a hairy back and a bald spot in the middle of their head. Fuckers.

Most of her dates only stayed a few hours, laughing in her room, sometimes going quiet for a long time. That always made me nervous. Typically after an hour or two she'd walk them out and end up sleeping alone. But every once in a while my morning coffee would be ruined as I'd watch her lead some guy down the stairs still wearing the disheveled clothes he wore the night before. They would pause at the door, him giving her a deep kiss and ass-grab before heading out to do whatever young, bronzed surfer dudes do in the morning.

I hated to admit how jealous I was. And my desire for her grew each time another one-night stand left.

I could treat her right. Better than those fuckers. I loved her. Those guys only wanted to pump their cum in her and dump her. I'd protect her and give her the sexual love she truly deserved.

Pervert! Get your head together! That's taboo!

The urge to be with her continued to grow in me, leaving an unfulfilled need that wormed its way deeper and deeper into my psyche. The need to see her sexy body in the flesh was like an endless hunger. The more she unwittingly teased me, the more I wanted her.

And one night I finally accepted my desire. I accepted the fact that what I wanted to do was taboo. I wanted to touch my own daughter. I wanted to feel her and caress her and who knows, perhaps even fuck her.

Wait! What? What the hell! No!

Yes.

And just like that, I became the pervert. I accepted it.

I am the taboo-craving dad I'd been trying so hard to reject.

My goal for my daughter became sexual.

I want to fuck my own daughter.

And although I know the thought should abhor me, it didn't. Instead, it fed my lust.

But how could I do it? She'd avoided all my advances so far.

She was working an evening shift that usually had her home late in the night. I started waiting up for her, and each night she came home I'd offer to do something nice for her, like give her a neck and shoulder massage, or pour her a glass of wine, or give her a foot massage. She would always thank me sweetly but refuse and head up to her room with a "love you dad."

Then one Friday night she didn't come home at her usual time. I waited up, wondering where she was. Worry gnawed at me. Finally, proper dad thoughts!

She showed up just after 3am, rather tipsy and smelling of tequila.

"Hi there!" I blurted. "I was getting a bit worried, you alright?"

"Oh!" She startled, surprised perhaps to see me still up.

"Uh, yes," she slurred. "We had a party after work, it was sooo fun!"

She dropped onto the couch next to me, her head fell back and she closed her eyes and smiled a big smile. She was pretty hammered. Thank God she'd got home safe. But a new thought crowed out my familial concern. My cock twitched as I realized I was suddenly in a position to try my luck again at seducing her!

"I might've just a bit too much to drink, but it was greaaat!" She garbled. "I was stressed out driving, but I didn't want to stay, and I didn't want to get pulled over. I knew you'd worry. So here I am. With you!"

"Of course, I understand." I exclaimed. "But if you ever need a ride you just let me know and I'll come and get you."

"You're soooo sweet! I love you so much." She uttered as she leaned into me and gave me a hug and a big kiss on my cheek. Wow. That felt so good!

"Let me give you a shoulder massage," I said with hope, "you seem very tense."

She shook her head no, but this time something came over me. Perhaps it was bravery, or foolishness, or a perverted impulsive instinct. Whatever it was I decided I'd try to give her a little massage anyway.

Without waiting for her response I moved closer. I started a gentle massage of her shoulder and neck. I moved her blonde tresses over her shoulder to allow access to her back. My cock was growing by the second. Would she push me away? At first she tensed up a bit, but as soon my massaging hands started to soften her muscles, she relaxed. I smiled to myself. So far, so good! My seduction of my daughter was launched! But I still had a long way to go, I'd have to pace myself.

I continued her massage, my mind racing. Now what should I do? This was great, but if I waited too long she would probably get up to go to bed. I decided to get a bit braver and see if I could get my hands onto her bare flesh.

"Turn a little so I can massage your back too." I whispered near her ear.

Again, without waiting for a response I gently but firmly turned her so her back was facing me. My cock grew harder. I rubbed my hands up and down her back, over her t-shirt, up and around her shoulders, up her neck, then back down again. She didn't resist.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, that feels sooo good! You have such amazing hands!" She replied, relaxing her shoulders and neck.

Her short t-shirt, as always, was ultra-tight in the front, leaving her cleavage perfectly positioned as I gawked at her outstanding boobs. Her short t-shirt left her stomach and lower back exposed in a way that made me want to lift it to see more skin. But I had to be patient.

After a minute more of massaging her now relaxed shoulders I continued to rub her back and shoulders over her t-shirt with my right hand. I moved my left hand down her front, below her t-shirt to feel her amazingly warm, smooth, young tummy. I continued swirling my right hand around her back while moving my left hand in ever wider circles around her naked stomach.

Each time my left hand went up and around her tummy I made a point to push her t-shirt higher and higher up under her big boobs. I used my right hand to push the rear of her t-shirt up her perfect back, until I hit the edge of her bra strap. I swept my hands around her ever more naked skin, smelling her hair and feeling her warm, sexy skin. My cock grew harder and I had to shift to allow it room to grow down my pants leg.

But I guess I went a little too fast, she stiffened as she felt my hands moving higher. She sat up, "Maybe I should go to bed." She blurted, causing me a mini panic.

Fuck! No! Not now!

"Sure sweetie," I replied smoothly, "but let's finish your shoulders first. They're starting to feel better, aren't they?" Not waiting for an answer I moved both hands up to her shoulders and gave her the best shoulder massage I could possibly give.

It worked. She relaxed again and gently fell back against me, allowing me to hold her weight up with my body and hands. I relaxed slightly, having averted her from leaving, but realizing I'd have to move faster if I was going to achieve my goal of getting her naked.

After another minute of deep shoulder massage she relaxed even more. Feeling the time was right I adjusted her, moving her near the edge of the couch while I shifted to sit with my back against the couch behind her. I split my legs around her, straddling her body, her back now my primary focus. Well, that and her bra strap.

I wanted to get her t-shirt off, so I started sweeping my hands in big circles, starting at her shoulders, moving down her back, then around to her tummy. Each time I pushed her t-shirt upward just a bit more until it was wedged under her boobs.

This was it, I had to get that tight, white t-shirt off if I was going to get access to her bra.

"Let's get this t-shirt off you so you can get an even better massage," I whispered into her ear.

"Wait, I'm fine, this is okay with my shirt on." She replied with eyes closed.

But I didn't wait, I gently held each side of her t-shirt and pulled up while softly adding in her ear, "But it'll feel so good to have your shoulders free, and I can't see anything anyway because you're wearing your bra."

"Well, I don't know," she slurred, trying to find my hands with hers to stop me. I didn't hesitate, knowing my chance of getting her t-shirt off would be nil if I didn't do something now. Without hesitating I pulled up hard with both hands on the bottom of her t-shirt. It strained under her magnificent boobs until like a cork her t-shirt popped up over her mammaries. I continued pulling it up and over her arms above her head.

"Wait, I don't think I should..." she uttered, but I interrupted.

"Shush. It's fine," I cajoled into her ear as I continued lifting her shirt up over her head and up her arms. "I can't see anything. Your bra is on, and anyway doesn't this shoulder rub feel so much better now that your skin is free?"

I threw her t-shirt to the side and continued giving her the best shoulder massage I could. Her smooth skin felt so warm and soft in my hands. And it worked, she gently relaxed again against me as I worked her shoulders and back.

But her bra was still on. And my next goal was to get that off her.

She was moaning softly as I continued her massage. I swept my hands in big circles on her now much more naked shoulders, back and tummy. She leaned her full weight against me as the massage relaxed her. The time was right.

Next up, that pesky bra.

"Why don't we loosen this up so I can get to your whole back?" I murmured as my fingers went to the hooks at the back of her bra.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to look at me.

"That's okay, you don't have to. This feels good enough." She exclaimed.

"But this will feel sooo good." I rejoined. "It's quite alright." I added.

Again, I didn't wait for the denial I knew was coming. I pulled the top hook off, then the middle hook was free, and finally the bottom hook ceased its protective duties of keeping her bra in place. Her bra straps, now free, slipped conveniently to the sides of her back, allowing my hands to have complete access to her bare skin. With the back of her bra not in the way only her straining shoulder straps were keeping her bra in a position to loosely cover her ample tits.

"I don't know. You probably shouldn't." She avowed, but far too late. She tried to sit up, reaching forward to cover her boobs with her hands, but I intercepted them.

12