Seducing My Friend's Husband

Story Info
The story of seducing my friend’s husband…such a slut.
2.4k words
4.53
48.9k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a journey, getting Jon to want me...twisting him up in knots with my smiles and come hither eyes...gentle touches on his arm, the faintest, totally accidental, brush against his cock through his pants...eyes making contact just a little too long. When I started on my quest to seduce this happily married man I barely knew him, I just knew that his wife, one of my best friends, had found a handsome husband and a loving father and she liked to boast about his cock...and I wanted to make him addicted to me...so desperate to fuck my tight little pussy he'd risk his happy home life just for the chance to sleep with me...

I knew we were getting close, I'd noticed the way his eyes never left me when we were together, the flush on his skin, the slightly forced jokes, not quite innuendo, but pushing the boundaries to see what I'd allow. I could see the way his mind was working, like he couldn't help himself but couldn't quite imagine I was willing. I decided...at their party last Friday night, if I could get him away from his wife for long enough, I'd show him how willing I was...

I was already wet when I got to the party, I'd been thinking and planning all day, mind racing at the thought of what I wanted to do. I could feel my barely there lace panties rubbing damp against my pussy, nipples hard through my top...I don't think I looked at all appropriate for the get together I was going to but I really didn't care. I was on a mission...

I spotted him almost as soon as I arrived and, from the slack jawed look on his face, he spotted me. A couple of cocktails later and we'd gravitated towards each other, lingering, chatting on the fringe of the group. Cautious and slow as a glacier I felt his fingers stroke my arm as we talked, our bodies angled into each other, a little too close than appropriate when chatting to a friend's husband. He asked how I was, whether I'd been having fun recently and I couldn't help but look up at him through my lashes, smile coyly and flirt.

He asked me if I wanted to see the new home theatre he'd just installed in their basement and I agreed, though I'd no interest in it all all, so we slipped away unnoticed, into the dim, empty basement. We'd barely made it down the stairs when he pushed me hard against the wall, leaning into me, lips against my ear, hand tangled in my hair...calling me a cocktease, saying he knew what I wanted, that I was a bad girl...he's not wrong...

Then his lips were against mine as he owned me in a frenzied kiss, tongue forcing it's way into my mouth as I groaned. His hand grabbed the back on my head, angling my mouth against him, deepening the kiss as I moaned, hands against his back, clawing at his shirt...months of simmering tension sliding into fire...

He kissed me long and hard then his lips trailed down my chin, burying his face in my neck, breathing my scent so deep I felt it in my clit and arched against him...his hands were on my breasts now, pawing and kneading through my top, until he slipped the straps off my shoulders and let the fabric fall, revealing the white lace and mesh, almost completely see through, bra I was wearing. His mouth was on my nipple in an instant...sucking hard through the material as it scratched damply against my hot, taut flesh, making me moan and arch up into his mouth, desperate to feel even more. His slurping suction sounded so obscene in that dark, empty room, almost pornographically loud against the distant sounds of the party.

I could feel his fingers on my thigh as he sucked my nipple deep, making me gasp. He pushed my skirt up round my waist and his long, clever fingers stroking the outside of my panties so gently, making me shift and part my legs just to get more of the delicious feeling...twin points of bliss...he started to stroke, teasing me, long moments of sensation as he played with my body and I writhed against him.

Almost unbidden he dropped to his knees, hands gripping my thighs, staring at my pussy like a man dying of thirst...like a man who'd been imagining my juicy cunt for months...just like I'd planned.

He took a long, moment just to stare between my legs, seemingly mesmerised by my white mesh covered mound, and the visible damp spot he'd caused...in that moment I knew the power I had over him, this loving, dedicated husband, about to taste illicit pussy for the first time since his marriage...and I relished the nasty, slutty feeling it gave me.

Then he buried his face between my thighs and my head hit the wall as I groaned low and loud...the feel of his tongue was incredible...sucking and gnawing at my flesh through my panties, making me writhe and groan louder. I didn't care that anyone could walk in at any moment...all I cared about was his tongue rasping over my hot, creamy folds, fingers pushing aside my panties so he could lick me directly.

He was incredibly good at eating pussy, just the right pressure, nibbling and slurping until I lost my mind, knees weak, eyes closed, just focused on that wonderful sensation. His wife had told me how good he was and now I knew, the next time she bragged, I'd know....he'd got on his knees, desperate for me too...

I don't know how long he slurped against my pussy but all of a sudden I knew I was about to cum as I bent almost double, grabbing his head and pushing him deep into my cunt, grinding against his face as waves of bliss washed over me, my climax building and fading before he pulled back, panting, face slick with my juices, cock tenting his pants obscenely. I stared down at the man on his knees for me...I wanted to taste him so bad.

That was what started this whole thing off...months ago his wife had bragged about her husband's big cock, and how good he was with it and I'd wanted to test him out ever since. Now was my chance, as I came down from my high I slipped to my knees, reaching for his zipper as he lay sprawled on the floor, fingers fumbling with eagerness until I had his pants open and pushed back, his cock springing free from his boxers, long and thick just like she'd promised, hard and brown with pre-cum smeared on the tip.

For a moment I was paralysed...I wanted to taste him so bad but there he was, standing to attention, perfect for me to ride...and with that delicious thought my mind was made up. I knelt over him, my tits swaying a little as I moved, his eyes mesmerised by their jiggle as I grabbed his cock, sliding my hand up and down a couple of times, licking his ore-cum from my fingers, loving the feeling of him in my hand. Then I sank down onto him, taking his rock hard dick deep inside me, feeling his veiny shaft fill and stretch my slick pussy until he was balls deep in me and I froze, groaning, not sure if it was pleasure or pain as I stared at him, slack-jawed and panting, feeling him buried inside me.

An eternity later I started to grind and writhe, arching my back, eyes falling closed at the beautiful sensation, fingers reaching down to land on his chest, bracing myself against him, twisting his nipples till he was quivering and humping up against me. I started to bounce then...hair flying, titties quaking as I got into it, my clit rubbing against his pubic hair on every downward stroke. His fingers reached up to pull down the sheer cups of my bra...palming my breasts in his hot hands as I bounced wildly on his cock...he felt so good, deep inside me...filling me almost too full as I gasped and moaned, lost in the sensation as I rode his dick like a whore...

Then in an instant my turn was done...I'd had my fun and now he was in control. Gripping my waist as he rose, cock still buried inside me until we were sat, me in his lap as he pushed me back onto the basement floor, pulling out until I was lost and empty for one terrible moment. Desperately pushing off his pants, he lined up and slammed into me again, his pubic bone coming to resting against my poor, abused clit as I arched against him, scream muffled by both hands as I came uncontrolledly.

He didn't pause for a moment, fucking me through my orgasm, a look of rapt concentration on his face, hips pistoning into me...I think I lost my mind at that point...I was just a fuckdoll for him to use...a slut for his big, fat cock, his clever fingers gripping my tit, kneading it hard...I'd be bruised tomorrow...

I could feel his cock ramming into me as he bent over me, arms caging me in, mouth against mine...not exactly a kiss, we were too frenzied for that, but mouths meeting, breathing each other's oxygen, tasting flesh and sweat...

Then he moved again, pulled out and almost lifted me, turning me as he did so, until I was on my knees, ass in the air, pussy dripping on the floor. I felt his mouth against my butt, hands smoothing over my sweaty skin, pushing my back down so my head was against the floor and my ass was raised, the perfect target as he pushed into me...slow and controlled this time, as if our tiny pause had given him back a measure of dominance.

I came again, almost instantly, the new angle making me lose my breath, until all I could do was shake as he fucked into me...I felt him grab my arms, pulling me back up towards him, staring blindly as he took me from behind, breasts shaking with every stroke as he owned my aching cunt...hips slamming into me with a relentless rhythm. Even brainless with sensation I wondered at that moment what would happen if his wife walked in and saw her husband reaming my pussy with such dedication...if she heard the catalogue of filth slipping from his lips...declarations of love for my tits, my pussy, my ass...promises of what he'd do to me next time when he could take his time and really make me addicted to his big cock....knowing we could be discovered at any moment, that he was risking his happy home and marriage just to be able to fuck my pussy...

He used me like a doll, cock ramming into me as I took everything he gave me, titties shaking with every slide of his cock into me...it felt like a perpetual orgasm, sensation so wild it was just this side of painful...made sweeter by the knowledge that in the position I was in...on my knees with my arms pulled back behind me, I couldn't stop him even if I'd wanted to...

I felt his rhythm start to stutter as he got close to cumming and squeezed my pussy around his cock...desperate to hold on to the last few seconds of feeling him inside me...then with a shout he buried himself balls deep, grinding hard against my pussy, fingers gripping tight on my arms as he tensed...cock pulsing, shooting his cum deep inside me. We seemed to stay in that position for eternity...the glorious feel of his hot cum painting my insides as he groaned and swore against my ear.

He let go of my arms as he came down and I fell forward, still twitching and cumming as he pulled out and I felt hot cum slide from my pussy...felt his fingers gentle over my folds, rubbing his cum and mine into my thighs as I panted...coming down from the intensity of the experience.

I knew I still had one more treat in store though but couldn't form the words to demand it..."cock" I panted "need to suck your cock"...I heard him chuckle as he leant back "have at it baby...bet you're a sweet little cock sucker aren't ya?"

He's right, I do love to suck cock but after three orgasms and some very intense fucking I may not be at my best...still I desperately wanted my mouth round him...wanted to taste his cum, and mine, so I crawled to where he lay sprawled and, naked ass wiggling, swallowed him down like the good little cockslut I am. He was so delicious as I cleaned him I started to get horny again...wondering when I could taste him properly...when I could choke on his beautiful cock as he fucked my face...

But I knew it couldn't be now...the host can only be away from his own party for so long and it was a miracle no one had found us up to now. We dressed, sharing glances and one final, filthy kiss, and I attempted to make my hair look slightly less like I'd been well and truly fucked. Then I went upstairs with Jon following a few minutes later. No one had realised we'd been gone...his wife was still serenely hosting her guests. She and I had a lovely chat for a few minutes and she hugged me as I left...and all the time her husband's cum was leaking out of my puffy, pink pussy and I could still taste his cock in my mouth...God I'm such a dirty whore...

I left the party soon after, I'd done what I went there to do, and took an Uber home. My driver was a lean Asian guy with, when he came out to open the door for me, a cheeky smile like he knew what I'd been up to. He asked me how my night had been and, because I was still high off the adrenaline, I told him...we stopped at the side of the road on the way home so he could suck another man's cum from my pussy, and I got to choke on his lovely hard cock. I let him fuck my face as I knelt on the gravel by the side of the road...he called me such delicious names, made me feel so nasty and dirty...

I don't know when I'll see Jon again...maybe next time I'll tell him to bring his wife's panties along so I can wear them while I ride his face...soak them with my juices and then put them in her laundry...I'd better tell him to find the panties I wore to the party first...I accidentally left without them...