Seducing My Friend's Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

Mrs. Hartsell didn't take long to get going on me. She dutifully gave me a few small sucks and a few tongue-teases, but in no time she was taking my girth directly into her mouth. I'd been given head before, but never so enthusiastically. Mrs. Hartsell sucked me like her life depended on it. Slurping noises soon filled the air, and I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate. She bobbed on my cock with the regularity of a metronome, taking a bit more of it into her mouth with each rebound. I never imagined a woman Mrs. Hartsell's age could enjoy servicing me so much, which only made the reality that much hotter.

Despite Mrs. Hartsell's taking increasingly large amounts of me inside her mouth, it still caught me off guard when she stopped her steady pace and suddenly went all the way down to the end of my shaft, taking my entire length at once. She had managed to fully deep-throat me—her bottom lip touched my ballsack—and I could feel her throat-muscles spasming around my cock as she gagged on it. It lasted only a moment before Mrs. Hartsell withdrew again with a gasp, but I was in heaven. I never knew a blowjob could feel so good.

"Holy fuck, that was incredible," I whispered, still feeling the phantom pleasure of Mrs. Hartsell mouth on me.

She stared at my cock, as if impressed with herself for taking it all. "I wondered if I'd be able to pull that off with you. Mystery solved." She used the back of her hand to wipe away some saliva that had escaped from her mouth.

Our eyes met. Mentally, I was still halfway to space, and I think Mrs. Hartsell realized I wouldn't make it through a second round.

"As fun as that was, I think it's time to skip to the main course. What do you think?"

"I think you're the hottest woman I've ever seen, and I won't last long no matter what course we're on," I said, maybe a bit too honestly.

Mrs. Hartsell laughed. "Well, we'll just have to test that now, won't we?"

She began to pull herself upwards along my body, her legs still straddling my own. I was painfully aware of her pussy drawing ever closer to my cock, and it took all my self-control to avoid pulling her hips onto me right then. Unfortunately for me, right as Mrs. Hartsell settled over my mid-thigh, she stopped.

"Sorry, I'm gonna need to do this first. One of the downsides to being a woman as fun as me."

I was confused by her words, but Mrs. Hartsell then leaned over to my right, reaching for something on the nightstand. When she pulled herself back upright, I realized she had a condom in-hand.

With a quick tear, she'd freed it and placed the latex ring around the head of my cock. Using both hands, she then slowly unrolled it over me until I was covered. I was admittedly a little disappointed, but I knew I had no right to complain considering how lucky I was to be here in the first place.

"That's better," Mrs. Hartsell said. "Now where were we?"

"Something about a main course?" I offered.

Mrs. Hartsell laughed. "Funny. But I think it's time for us to get a little more serious now, don't you?"

To emphasize her words, Mrs. Hartsell began slowly pumping my cock with her hands. Even through the condom, it felt fantastic. She managed the perfect balance between pressure, softness, and speed. Instinctively, I tilted my head back, as I was sucked back into the whirlpool of my lust.

Mrs. Hartsell worked me for a minute, but then scooted forward until her hips were over mine. The motion pushed my cock against my stomach, but I could now feel her pussy lips touching the base of my shaft. The rest of the world disappeared for me in that moment, and I needed nothing more than to put myself inside this succubus of a woman.

I put my arms around Mrs. Hartsell's waist, intending to maneuver myself into her, but she grabbed my wrists and pushed them on either side of my head, gently trapping them against the headboard. I started to push away again, but Mrs. Hartsell doubled her pressure against me. I wasn't going anywhere unless I wanted to throw her off me completely.

"Relax, Luke," Mrs. Hartsell chided me. "Patience is a virtue."

Patience was the last thing I had in that moment, but somehow I forced my raging lust to a controlled boil. Seeing that I had settled down, Mrs. Hartsell continued her work.

She began to wiggle her hips back and forth along my shaft, dragging her pussy lips against it. Her strong yet feminine core was put to full use, and the smoothness and speed of her movements rivaled that of a pornstar. Soon she was traveling along my whole length, ending with her lips caressing my cockhead itself. I kept expecting her to slip onto me fully, but frustratingly, she always managed to retreat down before it happened.

Mrs. Hartsell watched my expression as she continued to torment me, and I could tell she enjoyed my struggle.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. "Lori... please," was all I managed.

As if that was the signal she'd been waiting for, Mrs. Hartsell rode up my shaft one last time, this time hesitating at my tip, teetering on the brink of either going forward just a bit more... or falling back down again.

Then thankfully, blessfully, she pressed forward.

I felt the ring of her entrance settle over my tip, before Mrs. Hartsell allowed herself to sink down again. Slowly my cock was engulfed in her pussy's warm embrace, her internal muscles spreading to welcome me inside.

"Fuckkkkk," I moaned softly, releasing the breath I hadn't even realized I was holding.

Mrs. Hartsell continued to sink down onto me, taking more and more of my shaft until she could go no further—at least at our current angle. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip in pleasure as my girth filled her up.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw me watching and smiled. Without a word, she adjusted her legs underneath her and began to ride me. She moved slowly at first, rising off my cock and then sinking down again, bringing another wave of pleasure to us both with each bounce. At last, she released my wrists, moving her arms down on my hips, giving herself more stability. I used my newly freed hands to reach around Mrs. Hartsell and grab her ass, simultaneously squeezing and supporting her.

Once we'd settled into this new position, Mrs. Hartsell leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Our kiss was passionate but brief—we were too busy focusing on keeping our rhythm. But even brief as it was, it sent me straight into the stratosphere. It hammered home that women Mrs. Hartsell's age weren't just unattainable objects of my fantasies. They could want to tease, kiss, and fuck me just as much as I wanted to tease, kiss, and fuck them. It was almost as large of a shock as when I'd discovered masturbation for the very first time. A whole new world of possibilities had opened for me.

As mind-breaking as this realization was, I was soon swept away again by the sheer pleasure of being inside Mrs. Hartsell. By now, she had moved from long, full strokes along my cock to short, fast ones. She was bouncing on my shaft with abandon, seemingly tireless. I could tell she had worked herself up just as much as I was, and I wasn't sure which one of us would finish first.

It proved to be me. I felt my orgasm approaching like a tsunami in my brain; I had just enough time to let out a soft "oh fuck!" and then I was gone, buried underneath a wave of ecstasy. Mrs. Hartsell never paused, riding me the entire time as my cock spewed inside her. Even after I'd finished emptying myself, she continued to milk me slowly with her pussy.

At last, the pleasure-flood subsided and I opened my eyes again to find Mrs. Hartsell staring at me with a half-dazed smile. "Not bad for an older woman, huh?" She stopped moving on me at long last, settling her hips down on mine. Even as I softened, she'd still kept me inside her.

"Fuck, you can say that again," I said, thoroughly winded.

Mrs. Hartsell's smile broadened. She leaned over and planted another soft, brief kiss on my lips. "This has been fun. If you want to go take care of yourself in the bathroom, I'll finish myself off here."

Mrs. Hartsell was going to finish herself off alone? That didn't seem fair, considering she'd just given me the fuck of a lifetime. I was dazed, but I wasn't completely out yet. I decided to stand my ground.

"I don't need to go to the bathroom yet. I can stay here and help."

Mrs. Hartsell didn't respond, but instead pulled herself off me, my condom-clad cock falling from her at last. The condom had done its work well; despite our frantic pace, I could see my cum was still trapped in its tip.

Mrs. Hartsell stepped off the bed and went to one of her bags lying on the floor. After rummaging around for a bit, she withdrew an object I didn't recognize at first. It almost looked like a small microphone, but that obviously wasn't right.

"Luke, don't worry about me. You've already done so much tonight, and I don't think either of us want the pressure of you having to finish me when you're clearly exhausted. Go clean yourself up, and if you're fast, maybe you'll make it back in time to see the rest of the show."

I hesitated, but Mrs. Hartsell made a shooing motion at me, and so I reluctantly scooted off the bed and onto the floor. As I shuffled to the bathroom, I heard Mrs. Hartsell climb back onto the bed—she wasn't kidding when she told me to be fast.

Once in the bathroom, I slid the condom off my cock and tossed it in the trash. It was heavy; it felt like I'd deposited every drop of my body's semen into it. I wiped myself down with some toilet paper and peed, then stepped quietly back into the main room.

Mrs. Hartsell's 'microphone' was of course a vibrator, and it was now buzzing softly between her legs. I'd only been gone a few minutes, but Mrs. Hartsell was already half-gone; lost to carnal sensations. She cracked an eye at me as I stood at the foot of the bed and watched her, but otherwise made no acknowledgement of my presence.

I'd never seen a woman masturbate in front of me before, and even though it should have been a small moment after our fuck, it was equally as mind-blowing in its own way. No longer distracted by my own physical sensations, I could focus on every detail of Mrs. Hartsell's growing pleasure. Muscles on her face contracted and released seemingly at random. Her eyelids fluttered sporadically despite being shut. Her mouth opened and closed in rhythm with her own internal fire. Mrs. Hartsell barely made a sound as she brought herself to orgasm, but her body may as well have been screaming with passion. I noted every one of her ecstatic micro-expressions as they blinked into existence one moment and vanished the next. Her legs folded inwards, almost hugging the vibrator as she pressed it against herself. There was a final sharp intake of breath—then at last, it was over.

Mrs. Hartsell switched off the vibrator and set it aside, then sat up and smiled at me. "Didn't want to miss the show, huh?"

I nodded dumbly, wanting to say something clever but nothing came to mind.

Mrs. Hartsell took my silence as its own response. "Good. I liked you watching—made it that much hotter. But now it's my turn to visit the bathroom."

With that, she rose from the bed and headed that way. As she passed me, she ruffled my hair affectionately.

Once I was alone, the full weight of the evening sunk in at last. "Fuck me," I whispered to myself as I walked to the bed and flopped onto it.

I'd just had my first ever one-night stand—and it was with a woman twice my age! And not just any woman, Mrs. Carson's best friend! In all my years of fantasies, I'd never imagined something like this was even possible. But it was. It had happened. And it was incredible.

Mrs. Hartsell emerged from the bathroom as I was still coming to terms with this new reality. She found her bathrobe and pulled it back around her. I was sad to see her body covered again, but I knew it was coming.

Mrs. Hartsell saw me watching her. "Well, Luke, this has been amazing, but I guess it's time you head back home. Don't want your parents to worry about you, after all."

"Oh, my parents don't give a shit what I do. They probably don't even know I'm gone, to be honest. I could stay here all night and they'd have no idea."

Mrs. Hartsell looked at me strangely, but she didn't probe further about my parents. Instead, she thought for a moment and then asked, "So, is this your way of asking if you can spend the night with me?"

My mouth opened as I started to say no, of course not; I'd just been making a point that I wouldn't be missed. But now that Mrs. Hartsell had mentioned it, I realized that spending the night with her sounded amazing. And I hadn't been lying. My parents probably wouldn't even notice.

And so, instead, I said, "Honestly, I didn't even realize that was an option. But yeah, if you're cool with it, I'd love to spend the night with you."

Mrs. Hartsell laughed. "You're so refreshing, you know that, Luke? I love how genuine you are."

"Uh, you're welcome?" I replied, unsure what else to say.

"But yes, you are more than welcome to stay with me," Mrs. Hartsell smiled at me. Such a small thing, but in that smile, I sensed a deep intimacy pass between us. Even if we never saw each other again, I knew Mrs. Hartsell and I would always remember this night.

Then the moment passed, and Mrs. Hartsell changed the subject. "There's an extra bathrobe in the closet if you want. I'll ring the front desk and have an extra toothbrush brought for you. Anything else you need?"

"No, I should be okay," I replied.

"Good. Then let's settle in. And maybe if you're lucky, you'll get a second round before we go to sleep." Mrs. Hartsell winked.

I laughed and thought to myself—a second round? What the hell had I signed myself up for?

Not that I was complaining in the slightest, of course.

***

Mrs. Hartsell and I ended up fucking three times during my overnight stay: once more before bed and then again in the morning. Each fuck was just as amazing as the first, in their own ways. Our first time was new and exciting, but the second gave us time to really explore each other, and the third let us find other ways to experiment. It all happened in a blur, but bits and pieces still stick out to me: Mrs. Hartsell squealing as I smacked her ass during doggy-style; me burying my face in Mrs. Hartsell's pussy, savoring her smell as I licked all around her clit; and possibly my favorite--Mrs. Hartsell straddling me but leaned back in almost a crab-walk position as she slid her pussy up and down my cock. I couldn't tear my eyes away as her pussy slowly engulfed me inch by inch, only to pull up and then swallow me again. Mrs. Hartsell took my length inside her so effortlessly that I'm still not quite sure how she managed it.

But eventually, our time together had come to an end. Mrs. Hartsell only had the room for one night, and she was scheduled to fly back home the next afternoon. I decided to join her for breakfast down in the hotel lobby—even if our fun was over, I wasn't ready to go home just yet.

After we'd loaded our plates, we found a table far away from the other hotel guests and settled in. We munched away in silence for a bit before I spoke up.

"So, I'm guessing this is an 'our-little-secret' type thing?"

Mrs. Hartsell looked at me curiously as she downed a fork-full of eggs. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know. I'm guessing you don't want me to say anything to Drew about us. Or anyone else that might say something to Mrs. Carson?"

Mrs. Hartsell laughed. "Oh, Luke. I don't care who you tell. Tell your friends. Tell Drew. Hell, tell Sydney herself. It's all the same to me. I'm not ashamed of myself."

I tried to explain myself. "I didn't mean you'd be ashamed... I just wasn't sure if that would make things weird for you and Mrs. Carson if she knew."

"Not at all," Mrs. Hartsell said firmly. "But I won't be the one to tell her. It's totally up to you who you tell and what you say."

Mrs. Hartsell paused, and then almost as an afterthought, added, "I saw you take those pictures of Sydney, by the way."

I almost spat out the juice I'd just sipped.

I knew that Mrs. Hartsell had probably seen me, but I'd assumed that she'd decided to pretend otherwise. Clearly not. But why say something now?

Mrs. Hartsell must have detected my panic. "Don't worry, I didn't tell her. And I'm not going to. No reason to stir things up. Besides, I can't say I blame you. Sydney's always had a fantastic ass."

I wasn't sure what to say, and so Mrs. Hartsell continued. "It is a little creepy, don't get me wrong, but you're cute enough to get away with it. Still, I am right, aren't I? You have a thing for Sydney?"

You have no idea, is what I thought to myself. But I thought that might be a bit too bold, so I softened my words. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Or at least I did. Maybe not after last night with you, though."

Mrs. Hartsell laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not jealous. I love that you have a crush on Sydney. It's very cute. Hell, I think you should take a shot at her."

"What, like ask her out?" I said dumbly. Surely Mrs. Hartsell wasn't suggesting what it sounded like she was suggesting.

"You're adorable," Mrs. Hartsell reached across the table and playfully patted my hand. "No, I mean you should try to get into her pants. Lay some pipe. Give her a good dicking."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that. I'd grown used to Mrs. Hartsell's shamelessness, but it seemed weird to talk about Mrs. Carson so coarsely. Still, Mrs. Hartsell was right; I would love to give Mrs. Carson a good dicking.

Way easier said than done though, and I had to point that out. "But Mrs. Carson's so... proper. What makes you think I'd have a chance with her?"

Mrs. Hartsell looked at me slyly. "Mrs. Carson may be a respectable housewife now, but she wasn't always that way. It may be buried deep these days, but at one point she was almost as wild as I am. You'll just have to bring it out of her again."

"But how? I've tried flirting with her before, and it's gotten me nowhere. I just don't think she's into me like that."

"I wouldn't be so sure. She normally prefers older men, that's true. But you are her type otherwise. If you were thirty years older, you'd have her wrapped around your finger in no time."

"But I'm not thirty years older." I pointed out.

"No," Mrs. Hartsell agreed. "But work with what you've got. You won't be able to fake the mysterious-and-experienced older man aura, so don't even try. But you can still be an exciting escape for Sydney. A reminder that even after two kids and hitting forty, she's still desirable enough to attract a hot young man like yourself."

"I doubt she feels undesirable. She's sexy as hell," I said skeptically. Realizing how that sounded, I added, "Not as sexy as you, though, of course."

Mrs. Hartsell ignored my add-on. "You're right. Sydney is sexy as hell. But being sexy and feeling sexy aren't always the same thing. She's kept in-shape better than most moms, but I know she still has days where she feels like the grossest woman alive."

I couldn't believe a woman as attractive as Mrs. Carson could ever believe she was gross, but Mrs. Hartsell's expression told me she wasn't joking. She continued.

"And I also suspect that Mr. Carson hasn't been making her feel desirable for a while. Sydney would never come out and say so, but I know her. When they first got together, she couldn't stop talking about how good their sex was. But it's been years now since she's even mentioned sex."

What Mrs. Hartsell said made sense, but I still couldn't shake the idea that she was overlooking something. "If Mrs. Carson really is feeling so undesirable, then why haven't I gotten anywhere with her on my own? I've been flirting with her almost nonstop since I turned eighteen."