Seducing My Married Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cassi's pleasure increased, she grabbed my head with her hands, pressing me tightly against her as she began to ride my face. I breathed her musk in deeply, wanting to imprint its scent permanently in my brain, as I continued to work her clit with my mouth. It wasn't long before I felt Cassi's body tense around me.

"Oh, Ian!" Cassi cried out--her orgasm slamming through her. She practically collapsed onto my face, and I had to use my own strength to help stabilize her. Once the aftershocks had subsided, I finally leaned back and looked up at this newly liberated wife and mother.

Her expression was a mixture of utter bliss and shock, as if she had never before realized such pleasure was possible.

"You liked that, huh?" I smiled at Cassi knowingly.

"Joseph never... I mean, I've never... had a guy... go down on me... like that" Cassi managed to get out between breaths.

"It's nice, right? And as much as I enjoyed it too, I don't think we're quite done here yet," I said, standing and removing my shorts, letting my cock spring free at long last.

Cassi's gaze instinctively fell upon it, but I didn't give her much chance to stare. It was my turn for pleasure. I stepped forward and pressed my body against hers, letting my weight pin her against the wall. My cock became trapped between our bodies, so I made some slight adjustments, letting it fall in the thigh gap between Cassi's legs.

Not quite ready for the final act, I gripped Cassi's shoulders with my hands as I kissed at the base of Cassi's neck first on one side, then the other. I began to run my fingertips along her collarbone, playing with the line it formed along her chest, before tracing down along Cassi's sides to her hips. Here I stopped, pushing her pelvis against the wall, holding her in place.

I kneeled slightly and angled my hips so that my cock head fell against Cassi's mound. Briefly removing one hand from Cassi's hip, I aligned myself with her and began to press forward. Cassi was already plenty lubricated, so my head slipped inside easily. Cassi spread her legs slightly, allowing me better access, and I continued to feed my length into her until I bottomed out. She fit like a glove.

"Oh fuck, Cassi," I exhaled deeply, briefly overwhelmed by the sensation of being inside her again. After a moment, I opened my eyes and rested my forehead against hers. We stared deeply into one another as I began to slowly plunge my cock in and out. Cassi's eyebrows contracted in pleasure as I filled her; each of my thrusts pushing her to a greater and greater height. My own senses were in overdrive. I felt Cassi's ragged breath against my face and the firm grip of her pussy walls on my cock; the smell of sex filled the air; the taste of Cassi's juices still coated my tongue. I was totally melded with Cassi in that moment. My pleasure was her pleasure, and vice versa. Our eye contact never broke, and we poured ourselves into each other through it.

Cassi came first. As her second orgasm struck, Cassi barely made a sound, letting out only a soft whimper, apparently too overwhelmed for anything else. At long last, Cassi closed her eyes, basking in the pure bliss that flooded her body.

I was not far behind. As I reached the point of no return, I jerked myself out of Cassi. A second later, my own body released, sending endorphins into my brain and semen onto Cassi's pale stomach. I stood there gently stroking my cock until I was totally spent, Cassi now covered in my cum.

We stood there silently for several seconds, letting the moment sink in.

"Holy shit. That was amazing. Cassi--you were amazing." I finally said, breaking the silence. My words sounded so cliché, but no words could possibly capture the essence of the rapturous fuck we'd just had.

"You were pretty amazing yourself," Cassi said smiling at me, without a hint of shame.

I smiled back. I could tell our intimate connection was fading fast, but we still had a tiny bit left, it seemed.

I noticed my cum beginning to drip down Cassi's body. "Let's get you cleaned up. You have time for a shower?"

Cassi looked down at herself, as if realizing for the first time how much of my semen I'd poured onto her. "Yeah, a shower would be a good idea. We should probably alcohol this mat down too."

"I'll take care of the mat if you want to go take care of yourself," I offered. "But after I'm done, do you mind if I join you? I'd rather not have you run out on me like yesterday."

Cassi gritted her teeth in an exaggerated display of guilt. "Yeah, sorry about that. And yes, you can join me. We should probably talk, anyway."

"Fair enough," I acknowledged. "Go on then. I'll see you soon."

Cassi gathered her clothes put didn't bother to put them on as she made her way over to the women's shower area. I watched her waddle across the floor, as she carefully limited her motions so as not to dislodge any semen. Damn, she had a fit body, I thought to myself again.

Once Cassi was gone, I dutifully cleaned the area, not wanting to leave any hint of our encounter behind. After I was satisfied, I made my way over to the showers myself, my own clothes in hand.

The shower room was steamy, and I could hear the water running at full blast.

"I'm finished out there," I said over the sound of the shower. "Let me pee and I'll join you in a second."

After relieving myself, I walked to the occupied shower, pulling back the curtain and stepping inside. Cassi had already soaped herself up it looked like.

"Hey there, sexy," I said, squeezing next to her in attempt to get some hot water for myself.

"Hey yourself," Cassi said with a smile. "Let me rinse off and then I'll trade places with you."

I watched appreciatively as Cassi leaned back under the stream of water, her body glistening as the soap ran from her body onto the shower floor. Once it had been washed away, she scooted to the side, allowing me to take her place. The hot water felt amazing against my skin.

After enjoying the sensation for a moment, I grabbed the soap and began to wash myself. "So, you wanted to talk?" I said, cutting to the chase.

"I did," Cassi agreed as she ran her eyes over my naked body. "So, obviously you were right about me. I'm not ready to end this. I don't know what that means for me yet, but clearly, I'm not the person I thought I was."

"That's not a bad thing," I pointed out.

"It might be," Cassi retorted gently. "But I don't know. What I do know is that whatever connection the two of us have, it doesn't change how I feel about my family. I still love my husband and my kids."

"I know. I never expected anything different," I responded.

"Okay, good. Don't get me wrong, sex with you is by far the most incredible sex I've ever had, but it's still just sex. I didn't want you to think it meant anything more."

"I don't, don't you worry," I said, as I reached out and playfully tweaked her breast.

Cassi gave a half-hearted smile, but she had more on her mind. "I do want to know, though--why me? You had to have planned this from the very beginning when you invited me to your workouts. You went through a lot of effort to seduce me. But why? To put it frankly, you're a gorgeous man. You could get pretty much any woman you wanted, I'm sure. So why me?"

Ah, there it was. It wasn't uncommon for 6s I'd been with to ask the same question. After the sex was done, many of them felt like I must have an ulterior motive for wanting to be with them, like there was no possible way I'd want to be with a 6 otherwise. Maybe they thought I pitied them? I don't know. Nothing could be further from the truth, of course, and I'd become practiced at letting them know this.

"The truth is, Cassi, that for the first year I knew you, I didn't give you a second thought. Nothing against you personally, but I just didn't see anything interesting. But then you showed up that Casual Friday in those tight jeans and everything changed."

I went on to explain how once she had interested me physically, I became curious about her personally, and the rest was history. When I was done explaining, Cassi nodded, as if she finally understood.

I added a bit more. "And honestly, sex with you is the best sex I've ever had. I've never connected with anyone as much as I connect with you. I don't know why that is, but it's true."

Cassi blushed. "That's nice of you to say, but I bet you say that to all your women."

"No," I said honestly. "Just you. There's something about you that I find irresistible. I don't know why that is, but it's true."

"Maybe it's because I'm a married woman and that makes me off-limits?" Cassi suggested.

"Maybe. But I think it's more than that. In the end, I guess it doesn't matter though. All I know is that I want you more than I've wanted any woman before."

Cassi didn't respond, but I could tell she was thinking deeply about what I'd said. We sat there in silence for a few moments as I finished washing myself.

"You all done?" I asked, interrupting Cassi's thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm done," Cassi said, finally coming back to herself.

I turned off the shower, grabbing a towel and passing it to Cassi before taking one for myself. After we dried off, we exited and began dressing ourselves again.

"It's a good thing I normally go the no-makeup route, otherwise I'd be regretting not bringing any with me this morning," Cassi joked. "Even then, though, my hair's gonna be a mess."

"I like your hair down and messy. It makes you look even hotter," I said, admiring its length.

"You're gonna have to stop with the compliments," Cassi said playfully but sternly. "I like them, don't get me wrong, but to the outside world we're just coworkers. You can't get in the habit of flirting with me."

"Fair enough," I said. "But just to be clear, we are still gonna see each other, right?"

Cassi let out a small chuckle. "Well, considering I fully intended to end things this morning and ended up with your jizz all over me anyway, I don't think stopping is an option."

"Good. So, same time Monday then?" I said with a grin.

"If we're going to do this, I don't think we should plan to do it every day. I don't want it to get stale. Plus, there's no reason to keep up the workout pretense anyway."

"But how am I going to see you otherwise?" I pointed out.

"Phones exist, Ian," Cassi ribbed me gently. "When one of us is ready, we'll just text the other one to meet up here the next morning. I'll join a gym to keep up appearances on my morning workout, but whenever we want, I'll meet you here instead."

"I thought you didn't want a paper trail," I said, repeating her words from earlier.

"I don't. Don't text me unless you're trying to set something up. And if you do want to set something up, text me something about work. I'll know what you mean. If I respond with something that says 'yes', that means I'll be able to meet. If I can't meet, I'll respond with something that says 'no'. Got it? That way even if someone sees our texts, they won't know what's really going on."

"Can I text you about Stephen King too? That way I'm not just texting 'are you working today?' over and over."

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Cassi said, shaking her head.

"Just seems fitting, considering that was the first real conversation I had with you," I shrugged.

"If you say so. But let's hurry up. I know you don't have to go anywhere, but I have a drive to make," Cassi said, tapping her foot impatiently.

"I had a great time with you this morning, too," I deadpanned.

Cassi rolled her eyes, but she was grinning.

We left the shower area together, and I watched her make her way out the front door, again admiring the way her jeans clung to her ass. I still couldn't believe I'd ever thought of Cassi as nothing special. She was a goddess.

***

The next two days were a blur for me. I couldn't get Cassi out of my head. I kept replaying our fuck sessions in my mind, especially the sight of her blue eyes staring into my soul as I pounded her from below. I wondered if Cassi was having similar thoughts.

Sure enough, that Sunday night I received a text from Cassi that simply said "Hey, do you know if Shauna is working next week? I have a gift for her."

I responded, "Yes. She'll be here 9 to 5:30 if you want to see her." The code was clear--Cassi wanted to meet, and I'd responded with a "yes".

And meet we did. Our third fuck was just as passionate as the first two. This time, I took Cassi from behind as I pressed her against the wall. Even without our eye contact, our bodies seemed so in tune that our connection was as strong as ever. Again, we showered together afterwards, before Cassi left for her own clinic.

Several months passed, with this same pattern playing out. One of us would text; the other would respond; we'd meet the next morning. We didn't fuck every day, but we did fuck several times a week for the first few weeks, and then about once a week after that. Occasionally one of us would be busy and unable to show, but for the most part, we were both more than ready to meet up.

As far as I know, nobody else--including Cassi's husband--ever found out about our escapades. We had a close call once when another one of my coworkers unexpectedly arrived early, but fortunately I saw them coming and was able to get Cassi out the back before she was noticed.

Our sex sessions were the highlights of my life during this time. I'd never before had such a strong connection with a woman; most of my flings lasted a week at most. Porn would have you believe that all sex partners instantly become experts at reading each other, and that's just not true. There's usually at least some misread cues and awkwardness, even for a 10 like me. Finding someone like Cassi who did connect with me at such a strong level was literally less than one in a hundred.

Unfortunately, like all good things, it didn't last.

I still remember seeing the text from Cassi that signaled the end. It was a Saturday night, and I was equal parts confused and excited when I saw the notification. Cassi never texted me Saturday--if she wanted a Monday meetup, her text always came on Sunday. What could this be about? I opened the message anxiously.

"Hey, Ian! I'm having a girl's night out near your apartment--I have a Stephen King book to give you and figured I'd swing by to drop it off on my way. Are you home? If not, I can leave it by your door."

Was this code? If so, it wasn't a code we'd talked about before. And Cassi had always made it clear that we'd never meet outside our normal morning time, and certainly never at each other's' residence--too much risk involved. I smelled a trap.

"Yes, I'm home. You know I love Stephen King, so I won't turn that down," I sent back. I thought that was pretty benign, just in case someone other than Cassi was on the other side.

I received a response seconds later. "Awesome! I'll be there in thirty."

I sat my phone down, confused. Was Cassi really coming over? Why? My mind raced through the possibilities. Maybe this was some sort of sting; Joseph had finally caught on and was sending Cassi to me to see what I'd do. On the other hand, maybe Cassi and Joseph had had a fight and Cassi needed somewhere to go. Or maybe it was something as simple as Cassi was horny enough to forget about her own rules and pay me an after-hours visit.

Ultimately, there was no way to know for sure. I'd just have to wait and see what happened. My adrenaline was pumping by this point, so I spent the next several minutes doing some light cleaning around the apartment to distract myself. By the time I heard a knock at the door, my fight-or-flight response was in full swing.

Sure enough, Cassi was standing outside. She was certainly dressed for a girls' night out, wearing a sexy yet somehow conservative dress, her makeup expertly done, and her long red hair straightened to perfection. She had a book in her hands. The Gunslinger by Stephen King.

"Hi, Ian," Cassi said with a smile.

"Hey, Cassi. Nice to see you." I said, feigning casual politeness. I looked at her searchingly, trying to find a clue as to what her visit was about.

"Can I come in?" Cassi said, indicating the open door behind me.

"Yeah, of course," I said, moving aside and letting Cassi enter my apartment. As I closed the door behind her, I saw no hidden watchers.

Cassi looked around, taking in my living space. "Nice place you got."

"It's no house, but it's home," I quipped. I'd planned to play it safe until I knew for sure that this wasn't a trap, but my impatient curiosity wouldn't be denied any longer. "Why are you here, Cassi?"

"Like I said, I've got this Stephen King book for you. The Dark Tower series is amazing, and I figured I'd give you a head start on it."

"Is that all?" I asked skeptically.

Cassi's mask of casual friendliness fell from her face, revealing a despondent seriousness underneath. "No. Can we sit?"

Uh oh.

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said, pointing to my couch, my heart racing now. Cassi sat down on one side as I joined her on the other.

Cassi took a deep breath. "So, I really did have a girl's night tonight, but I excused myself and left early so I could come see you. I wanted to tell you in person... Joseph and I are moving next week."

Cassi's words sunk into my brain slowly, but they seared once they landed.

"What?" I finally managed.

"Joseph got a promotion and they're moving him out east. It's a huge deal. We couldn't say no. We've already bought a new house and have closed on ours. I've got a new job lined up. Tonight will be the last time we can see each other."

I felt like I was in shock. Rage and confusion swirled within me, but both too powerful to do anything but paralyze me.

Cassi must have sensed my turmoil. "I'm sorry, Ian. We have a connection, but my family comes first. I've always been very clear about that."

I finally found my voice again. "How long have you known about this?"

I saw a hint of powerful emotion pass over Cassi's face before she suppressed it. "I knew it was a possibility for a while. But nothing was decided until this month. I didn't want to tell you sooner because I didn't want to ruin what little time we had left."

I was furious. How could Cassi spring this on me so suddenly and expect me to just take it?

"What if I'm not ready for you to leave?" I said, a hint of my anger slipping into my voice.

"Ian, please, it's already decided. Don't make this harder than it has to be."

"Harder than it has to be? Cassi, it's already harder than it has to be! You don't have to leave!"

"You know I do," Cassi said quietly, setting her hand on mine in a calming gesture.

It worked, but now my rage was being replaced by bitterness.

"What if I tell Joseph about us? Would that keep you here?" I said darkly.

Cassi sighed. "If you want to tell Joseph, I can't stop you. But just know that would tear my family apart, and I would never forgive you for it."

My hardening heart softened. I could never hurt Cassi like that, I knew. Even if it meant I'd never see her again, I couldn't do it.

I sighed. "You're right. I won't say anything. But what if I come with you? There's nothing holding me here. I can change jobs." I knew how desperate I sounded as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Ian..."

"I'm sorry. I know I'm not thinking straight. I just need a minute to process this."

"I know. It's hard on me too. But I didn't just come here tonight to give you bad news," Cassi said softly.

She stood from the couch and walked in front of me. "If tonight is our last time together, I wanted it to be special. I have a surprise for you."

I looked up at her, distracted from my thoughts by her tone. Cassi locked eyes with me as she reached up behind her and undid the clasp on her dress. Slowly, she began to pull down her zipper until it had loosened enough to fall from her body onto the floor.