Seducing Natalie

Story Info
My new hot blond secretary gets me into trouble.
4.7k words
4.43
8.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was getting my hot blonde PA pregnant worth losing my job over? That's a difficult question. Was it worth losing my marriage over? For sure. I'd do that again in a heartbeat. My wife is such a cunt, that fucking a baby into Natalie's tummy was the perfect way to pay her back.

What does the future hold? With her beautifully rounded eight month pregnant belly Natalie is sexier than ever, and as she leaves to go to work at the office that I was fired from, at least she's taking a little bit of me with her, as my cum drips out of her neatly trimmed pussy into her pure white cotton panties.

****

I knew that I could get into trouble with Natalie right from when I interviewed her for the job as my PA. As someone who has a reasonable degree of self awareness, and as someone who has been addicted to sex from the age of 11, I know that it isn't sensible for me to recruit hot women, and I've always tried to avoid recruiting anyone who I felt any kind of attraction towards. The difficulty was that Natalie was so obviously the best person for the job, that there was no way I could realistically veto her just because I thought she was fit. Not with my head of HR in the interview, and so clearly sold on her.

Blonde, in her mid-20s, with a pretty face which betrayed an attractive mix of outward confidence, a touch of inward insecurity, and an overarching eagerness to please, she wasn't at all fat, but she had the sort of curvy chubbiness that I've always found sexy. She even drew attention to her figure when answering one of our questions. She told us that, growing up, she had wanted to be an athlete, but that she had had to abandon that dream when, as a teenager, her body shape had changed, and developed out of her control. She looked down at herself as though she expected us to notice that, with her curves, and with the big 34DD boobs that were so beautifully presented in the tight black top that she had worn that day, she was far too voluptuous for serious ahletics.

Bizarrely, it would have been impolite not to look at her boobs at that point, as Natalie had invited us to do exactly that, and from that point on my concentration was shot. The bulge I could feel in my boxers told me both that I should not be hiring this woman to work with me, but also that I was helpless before her, and would give her anything she asked me for, including this job.

I struggled to concentrate for the rest of the interview, and my colleague largely took over with the questioning, but my attention was snapped back when Natalie was explaining why, with a good degree, she had decided to become a PA rather than an executive. It was because, she said, that she preferred to work in a role where she was there to serve other people, and where she was told what to do. Oh my god, I thought, not only is she smoking hot, but she's a submissive too. Could she be any more perfect?

It took all my resourcefulness to hide my erection from Natalie as I shook her hand and showed her out of the office after the interview, before I immediately went to the washroom to stroke my cock to a powerful orgasm, thinking about how incredible her tits had looked as she had talked to us about the unruly development of her body, and how her beautifully round ass had looked in her tight trousers as she had walked away after shaking my hand, showing the clear outline of a thong underneath, and making me wonder how much action her pussy was getting (she had volunteered in the interview that she was single, with no prompting).

As I reached my climax I also imagined her sensuous, serious, lips being spread by my thick cock, as I pictured her tasting my meat while she held my hand and looked up into my eyes. I shot my load imagining her taking my cum in her soft warm mouth, swallowing every drop.

Fuck, I thought, as I pulled up my trousers and walked back to the office. I'm in serious trouble if we hire her. There has to be a way out of this. But when I went back into the room for a debrief with my colleague, the smell of my fresh cum still on my fingers, and she said, "so, Natalie's got the job, right?" I found myself saying "for sure" in a cheery voice. For better or for worse, my fate was sealed at that point.

****

Remarkably, I managed to avoid thinking filthy thoughts about Natalie for quite a while after she joined, as I built a productive professional relationship with her. Aside from a couple of times when she became tactile with me after a couple of drinks, first touching my arm lightly with her hand while talking to me over a glass of wine, and then coming up to me and giving me a hug when I arrived late for a team dinner, for no apparent reason other than simple affection, it was just work for a long time. I was busy, and needed someone who would do what I asked, when I asked, and with her naturally submissive nature she wasn't only happy to comply, but it looked like complying filled some kind of need inside her. To be given context and guidance by someone with a clear sense of direction. In that sense we were a match made in heaven.

What prompted me to think about Natalie in a different way was something I would never have expected. My wife had begun to do some work for the firm, and she was in the office one day for a client event. She and Natalie needed to discuss something or other, and they headed into one of our small meeting rooms, which had a desk and just a single chair. My cunt of a wife sat in the chair with a pad of paper in front of her, scribbling notes. Natalie was next to her, clearly visible through the full height glass window which separated the room from the rest of the office, bent forward with her elbows on the desk, her face turned towards my wife, her legs at 90 degrees, and her gorgeously big round bum sticking up into the air, pointing directly at me as I glanced into the room as I walked by, her blue jeans stretched so tight over her ass.

I didn't stop or even slow down, but the sight made me feel like I'd been winded. My head began to swim slightly, as I imagined walking up behind Natalie, and putting my hands on her jeans, each one of them caressing one of her bum cheeks. In my imagination she didn't pull away, but just looked over her shoulder at me, curiously, and then smiling at me as I kneaded her ass through her trousers.

As Natalie looked towards me, my wife noticed that I was there, and also looked at what I was doing. My wife's face was first surprised, then shocked, and then angry, in quick succession. "What the fuck are you doing?" she said, but as Natalie continued to smile dreamily, like a cat who had got the cream, I unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled them down over her soft round bum cheeks and down to her knees. She was wearing a red g-string that accentuated her curvy ass. I left it in place, and pulled the gusset aside, revealing a cunt with tightly cropped hair covering it, and pussy lips which were neat and delicate, and which showed the merest hint of moisture from her arousal. I unbuttoned my own trousers and, as my wife looked on in horror, I took out my rock hard cock and slid it into Natalie's soaking minge. As my wife grappled with me, and tried to push my away from the beautiful young woman whose cunt I was deep inside, I shot a huge load into Natalie's mummy hole, drenching her in my cum, as she closed her eyes and gave an intimately soft moan of satisfaction.

That fantasy filled my head, complete from start to finish, in the less than a second that I glanced at Natalie's bum through the window, and from that point onwards I was helpless. The full vibrancy of Natalie's sexuality was alive inside me every time I was in her presence, and it filled my thoughts when I was away from her. But it was only a few months later that my fantasies began to become a reality.

****

We were at the firm's summer party, and we'd all had a few drinks. Thankfully my wife hadn't been able to make the party, and I'd spent most of the evening chatting to a group that included Natalie. As the evening wore on the conversations began to fragment, as the group split into twos and threes. I found myself chatting to another girl in the team, and without looking round I felt Natalie's presence behind me. To this day I have no idea why I did it, and looking back there were so many ways in which it could have gone very badly wrong, but I reached my right hand behind me, and put it between Natalie's legs, stroking her pussy gently through her trousers. She gave a tiny squeal, and pulled away, but it was more a squeak of delight than of outrage. She didn't move far from me, and as I continued my conversation with our other colleague I felt Natalie's hand gently touching my lower back.

Quite how it happened I'm still not sure, but shortly after that I found myself sitting in a big comfy chair with a cocktail in my hand, and Natalie sitting across my lap, her bum in my crotch, talking intimately at first about nothing in particular. She was wearing white jeans, and my hand was resting on the outside of her upper thigh as we chatted.

After a little while the mood became a bit more sexually charged, and I began to tell her about a recent experience when I'd met a Turkish girl in a nightclub. She'd told me she was a model, and given the size of her tits I'd been pretty sure she was talking about adult modelling, although I'd been too polite (or possibly too shy) to ask. I told Natalie that in the cab back to hers (my wife wouldn't have appreciated me bringing the girl back to mine), I had slipped my hand underneath the girl's dress and between her legs, reaching toward her pussy.

I'd been planning to rub her clit through her panties, but when I reached the top of her thighs I found that her shaved cunt was completely exposed. She must have taken her panties off in the club before we left. I fingered her delightedly, my fingers getting wet and sticky inside her, and then, in full view of the driver's rear view mirror, she leaned over, unzipped me, and took my cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down in full view of the driver and the passers by who strolled by when we were stopped in traffic.

After I told Natalie the (true) story as she sat in my lap at the party, I was about to ask her whether she shaved her own pussy, but that seemed too forward for a work colleague even after a few drinks, and I held the question back. She asked me what I'd been about to ask, and I told her it didn't matter because I said I could tell from the white trousers she was wearing. Actually there was no logic to that, but in my head I thought her outfit made clear that she shaved her pussy. When pressed to tell her what I'd been wondering, she whispered in my ear and confirmed that her pussy was, indeed, shaved. And that's as far as things went that evening.

****

A few weeks later we were at a smaller gathering, and again I found myself alone with Natalie, standing at a bar as groups of our colleagues chatted nearby. It felt like this time she had made sure she got me on my own. Again, the drinks were flowing. That evening Natalie was wearing a pair of black trousers made of a thin material that showed her bum beautifully, but were quite stretchy and easy to move.

As before, I can't really explain how we got into this position but, genuinely, it seemed like a logical extension to our conversation that I put my hand down the back of Natalie's trousers, slipping it underneath the stretchy material and feeling her bare ass in my hand. As I moved my fingers towards her anus, I realised that Natalie wasn't wearing any panties.

As my hand explored her crack, and felt towards her sweetly dark brown hole, I looked at her face in surprise, and she looked back at me, her face beaming in a broad smile of acknowledgment and confirmation. It was the story of the Turkish girl in the cab all over again. Natalie had come along this evening, wearing no panties, because I had told her about the Turkish girl. And not only had she decided not to wear any panties for my benefit, but she had also intended that I should know. She had been expecting me to touch her down there. And I had done so one sense by fingering her anus lightly before pulling back in surprise, but there was no way I could get my hand down the front of her trousers, to finger her pussy, in the middle of a bar without anyone else noticing. I would need to wait for another time for that.

****

By now it had become pretty clear that the sexual interest between me and Natalie was mutual, and she had gone out of her way to tell me that although she didn't usually enjoy working in close physical proximity to other people, she felt completely comfortable doing so with me.

So, when we found ourselves on a night out with some colleagues in a darkened bar, and Natalie was standing next to me in a ring of five or six of us who were all chatting to each other, it felt quite natural that I reached out my left hand and began to fondle her right bum cheek as we all chatted. She turned her head to me, not angrily, but with a look that was more one of curiosity. I leant over and whispered to her: "I can remove my hand if you like." She didn't like, and for a few minutes I enjoyed feeling her perfectly formed, big and soft round ass, surrounded by our oblivious colleagues.

After a while it was Natalie, not me, who prompted us to break away from the group. She took me by the hand and guided me towards a back room in the bar where it felt like we were the only people. In fact, thinking back, it's more likely that it was a relatively quiet area which did have some other people in it, but that we were too focused on each other to notice.

We sat opposite each other on leather stools, close enough to hear each other over the loud music. Natalie was in a black outfit, and her trousers were of the same thin kind of material as when I had felt her bare ass, and she had allowed my index finger to explore her anus in public.

Sitting opposite me, her legs parted in an entirely natural way, with an equally natural gesture I placed my right hand on the inside of Natalie's left thigh as we spoke. As we talked I massaged her thigh ever so gently, moving my hand up and down, but unmistakably getting closer to her pussy all the time. She didn't resist at all, even when my hand touched her cunt through her trousers, and I began to massage it with increasing intensity. Although I didn't reach inside to finger her directly, I could clearly feel her pussy lips through the material, which felt every bit as neat as I had imagined them when I'd fantasised about fucking her in front of my wife. I explored her slit, finding her clit and massaging it with gentle but firm pressure.

After playing with Natalie's cunt for a while, I reached up to her gorgeously full tits, pushing a couple of fingers inside her bra and brushing her left nipple every so lightly, as she leaned in to kiss me. I leant into her and our tongues intertwined hungrily for the merest moment, before she pulled back and said, "I'm so sorry, you're married." "It's ok," I said. Of course I did. My cock was like a steel rod, craving Natalie's wet cunt, and I was a slave to the feeling.

So, I carried on fingering Natalie through her trousers. "Tell me that you want to fuck me," she said. For some reason (looking back, this feels so surprising), I held myself back. Perhaps I was still trying to avoid getting into the messy position of actually fucking my secretary, but that evening I wouldn't tell Natalie that I wanted to fuck her, even though I was desperate to do so. Instead, I told her that I wanted to spread her legs and eat her pussy. That was most definitely true, and I said it a few times in response to her increasing urgent requests, but I wouldn't tell her that I wanted to fuck her. Did that make me a good boy? I'm not sure my wife would have thought so, as I fondled my hot young PA's pussy. I don't think she would have seen it that way at all.

****

Fingering Natalie in the club was a turning point for me. She filled my every waking moment from then on. But, as far as she was concerned, she was still the hunter, and I was the prey. She had begged me to say I wanted to fuck her, and I hadn't done so. But I did want to fuck her. Not just like the escorts I fucked so regularly with a condom on. I wanted to fuck her bareback, and cum inside her. I became obsessed by the thought of giving her creampies, and making her pregnant. Of breeding her with my cock.

So when, a few weeks after the club, I again found myself alone at the bar of another place, talking to Natalie (how had she done that?), I whispered in her ear that, yes, I did want to fuck her. Very much so.

I could see her almost melt in front of me. If she had been able to pull down her trousers and take me inside her there and then I don't have the slightest doubt that she would have done so. But even horny sluts understand that having sex in a public place is likely to lead to bad consequences.

We split off from the group without drawing attention to ourselves, and I got us a hotel room. I had a couple of hours to play with before my wife would expect me home.

When we got into the room, Natalie went into the bathroom to get herself ready. I lay back on the bed, stunned, and overjoyed, that this was happening. I'm going to have sex with the beautiful woman that is going to walk through that door, I said to myself. It made me so hard.

When she did come through the door Natalie was wearing a lacy bodysuit, which left little to the imagination. Her big tits were accentuated by the tight material, which was also thin enough to allow me a clear view of her trimmed pussy. I could see she had a bit of a belly, which I loved, and that her ass was big and inviting.

Her body was so fucking sexy that I almost lost my mind, but I was brought back to earth as she walked over to me, and scooped her boobs out of her bodysuit, showing me a massive rack with a pair of beautifully pink areolae. No thought was required, and my mouth latched onto her left nipple, sucking like a hungry baby, my right hand snaking up her bare thigh towards her cunt.

Up to this point I had only ever fingered Natalie through her trousers, but now I slipped my fingers first inside the gusset of her suit and then, with no pause, inside her sopping wet cunt. It felt like coming home. She looked me in the eyes and we connected emotionally at the same time as our bodies responded to each other physically, my fingers transmitting a powerfully sexual message to my hard cock, and Natalie's g-spot sending an erotic bolt of lightning straight from her crotch to her brain. At the same time I licked and sucked on her massive, womanly, tits, my tongue working her nipples into hard little bullets, and sloppily slobbering my saliva all over her increasingly wet boobs.

She asked me to bite her nipples, and as she did so her hand began to play with my cock, the touch between us making a primal connection that didn't need words. Stroking me while I pleasured her with my mouth, we were momentarily at one.

But she was hungry too, and soon she had told me to sit in the bed while she took my cock in her mouth. I sat, my hands on either side of me supporting me on the bed, my legs spread, and my fully erect cock sticking straight up as Natalie took me in her mouth. This had been my very first fantasy of her, and the reality didn't disappoint. She was sensuous, slutty, hungry for dick. All the things a guy wants when a hot slut eats his cock. She bobbed up and down, her warm wet mouth making my cock feel like mummy was cradling her baby boy in her arms. Safe. Cared for. Loved.

I might have cum like that, but Natalie was having none of it. At this point I had never fucked another woman since getting married 3 years before. I thought that I might be able to have "non-penetrative sex" with Natalie and, if so, maybe it wouldn't count as cheating (I had grown up as a good Catholic boy after all). But when she lay back on the bed, and spread her legs, and asked me to fuck her, nothing in the world could have saved me then.

12