Seducing the Neighbor Ch. 12

Story Info
Cathy confronts an old enemy, then achieves her dream.
10.3k words
4.77
6.7k
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was Sunday and I woke up to find sunlight streaming through the windows. I smiled and turned my head on the pillow to see my gorgeous hunk, Daniel, sleeping next to me. He hadn't returned to his room but had stayed in mine all night. We hadn't made love any further last night, yet kissed and cuddled and made out some more before showering and getting ready for bed.

Wow, I could get used to this, I thought. I still had to decide whether this guy was going to be my boyfriend; from the way things were unfolding, it certainly felt like we already were. Perhaps I'm just kidding myself in thinking I still had a choice to reject him. After all, even if we became 'official', if things didn't work out we could always part ways, him now up to speed on how to pleasure a woman, and me feeling like I'd had a fun experience. What was there to lose?

He was naked next to me, and I peeked under the covers to see that gorgeous cock of his, now flaccid. I had always been fascinated by the way men's cocks got bigger. Now it was about four inches long, maybe a three-inch girth. It was astonishing how it could swell up to that huge, impressive size.

I swung my legs off the bed and went over to a chest of drawers. Opening one drawer, I grabbed my bikini. Quickly smoothing the two-piece onto my naked body, I grabbed a towel from the bathroom, then opened the glass sliding door and headed outside. Walking past the two sun loungers where Daniel and I had spoken yesterday, I took the path to the swimming pool. It was about 6:30am.

Arriving there, I saw that only a couple of other people had arrived before me, and they were far over on the other side. Great. I didn't feel like chatting. I didn't know them. There was one woman about thirty-five years old, with a passable body for her age. The other was a fat, middle-aged dude with balding hair. Hmph.

I flung the towel on one of the sun loungers that surrounded the pool, then took the steps to lower myself into the water. I dunked my head underwater to get my hair wet, then re-emerged to sluice it back behind my head. I splashed around for a while, then started swimming laps. It felt good to be in the coolness of the water, the sun playing on my smooth skin.

Presently, Daniel appeared. He was wearing a men's swimsuit -- Speedos. He had obviously figured where I had gone. I waved to him.

"Good morning," he said, bringing his hand to his forehead to shield his eyes from the sun.

"Come in," I said, beaming my biggest smile.

Daniel suddenly dived into the water and I had the delight of watching him suddenly appear in front of me out of the water like a Greek hero, all muscles and athleticism, as he flung his arms around me. We embraced. "How did you sleep, baby?"

I liked the way he called me that. "Like a log."

He pushed me up against the side of the pool and kissed me deeply for several seconds. Breaking contact, I gasped. "Hey, people are watching!"

Daniel looked behind him. The other two were still there but hadn't yet noticed. "Stuff them," said Daniel. Then his lips descended on mine once more. We kissed passionately, and I felt the desire of last night burst into flame once more.

"Wow, it's too early for this," I managed, when our lips parted once more.

"Right now, I wish we could be like this forever," said Daniel.

I looked up at his handsome face, happy. "Me, too." Then I thought of something. "Yet this is already the last day. It's only a weekend getaway."

Daniel looked at me as he held me in his arms. I felt safe and protected. "Then we should make the most of it."

"What are you going to do? Hit the resort gym?"

"Nah, stuff that. I can work out any day. I can't be with you like this every day. Let's stay together."

So we did. We spent another half-hour or so, splashing around in the pool, swimming laps, playing around, laughing and joking, him splashing me and my squealing and giggling like some kid girl. It was infectious, silly fun -- and I loved it. I hadn't had this much fun in ages, and it was like energy to my life and balm to my soul.

After that, we went back to my room and showered together. It wasn't so much sexy as intimate, with soaping each other up, sliding our bodies against each other, reveling in our physical and emotional closeness. I wanted to rediscover what it was like to be in a relationship, to share my life with someone, even if it was only for a day.

Then Daniel returned to his room next door to change into some fresh clothes, picking up his clothes from last night, which were still where he dropped them by my door last night.

There was a buffet breakfast out by the pool on the other side. We tucked into cereal with creamy-fresh, ice-cold milk, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe and mango; toast and jam; glasses of orange juice and piping hot Americano coffee. It was awesome.

We spent a leisurely hour there, chatting, talking, connecting, vibing, learning each other's stories, revealing each other's visions, dreams, desires, what drives us, what turns us on, gives us life, makes our hearts beat, gives us meaning. I couldn't get over the pleasure I felt in his company, how we could share, discuss and get vulnerable. There was no awkwardness now; just a long, slow, seductive passing of time in each other's company.

After a brief return to my room, we then headed out beyond the pool to the resort beach. We ran down the sand, laughing and yelling, dived into the rolling surf, the waves' gentle rocking enlivening my senses, as the two of us just spent time together.

We kissed and embraced in the Sargasso Sea, before walking back out onto the sand. The resort had put out deckchairs, loungers, yellow towels and parasols. We lay down in the sunshine, sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by the other beautiful models, who had, by now, begun to emerge and enjoy the facilities of the resort.

A sprinkling of our group were lounging around some ways off from us, and I was secretly delighted to see that many of the much younger models in their early twenties, were eyeing up Daniel and I, wishing that they had a hunk like I did. This fact made me confident and, after twenty minutes, we headed off the beach and back to my room.

There we closed the glass door and closed the curtains, before falling onto the bed to make out passionately once more. Breathless and panting, Daniel's fingers made their way under my bikini bottoms, brushed over my clit and plunged into my pussy, which was still wet from the sea. Soon enough, I was writhing on the bed as my sexy young lover milked as much pleasure as he could from me, before a delicious, toe-curling orgasm took hold of me and washed me away into an ocean of pleasure.

Both of us smiling like a couple of loved-up teenagers, we then rinsed off the salt and sand (stealing kisses all the while), before Daniel returned to his room. We got changed and headed out to the dining area for lunch.

This was a more formal, fine dining affair, smart casual in dress code for the daytime; and we were met by a waiter and shown to a table. The food and drink were delicious and we enjoyed ourselves, talking over the food in conspiratorial whispers, making funny jokes and basically larking around. It was also a great people-watching experience; we waved to Amelia, Bonnie and Krystal, who came over to our table briefly to say hi before going back to their own for a postprandial all-girl chit-chat.

A Master of Ceremonies suddenly appeared on a small raised stage with a microphone. "May I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen. This is just a reminder that tonight's amateur fashion show starts at 6:30pm immediately after dinner. The show begins proper at 7:00pm to give the models time to prepare. They'll be career wear, swimwear and evening wear on display from our five volunteer models and marks out of ten will be given by our panel of nine professional model judges. Prizes will be given out shortly after. I hope you can all attend and we can have a wonderful evening. Thank you."

A murmur rose from the crowd as he finished speaking, as the various diners began excitedly discussing the event.

I turned to Daniel. "I'm excited. It should be fun. I'll be up against four others, and they're all career women."

"You'll be a shoo in," remarked Daniel.

"Not necessarily. 'Career woman' doesn't mean 'frumpy thirty-something office worker with thick glasses'. I've heard they're bright young things. The oldest besides myself is twenty-six. At thirty-two, I'll be the oldest participant."

"Yeah, but you've been professional before," countered Daniel. "You know how to work the runway."

"That's just what I was thinking!" said a voice behind me, suddenly. I turned around, only to see Rupert Dalrymple walking up to our table. "Hello, Cathy Dixon," he said in greeting. He nodded at Daniel.

"Hi, Rupert," I said, without enthusiasm.

"Don't you think you've got an unfair advantage over the other four candidates? You've got professional experience, while they haven't. I should have thought that's a little one-sided."

"I'm also far older than them. What they lack in experience, they can make up in youth."

"That may be so," Rupert continued. "Nonetheless, I plan to talk to the organizers to have you disqualified. I don't think a professional model should be competing with amateurs."

"I haven't done professional for years. I manage my own firm now, Rupert, with my own models."

"Excuse me, I believe the rules are made by the organizers, not you," interrupted Daniel.

"Ah, Cathy's boyfriend?" remarked Rupert, turning to Daniel, as if noticing him for the first time.

"That's none of your business. I think Cathy is entitled to enter any competition she wants under the existing rules. It's only an amateur event for fun."

"We shall see. As for now, though, I'm going to speak to the manager." With that, Rupert turned on his heel and walked off.

Daniel stood up. "Hey, you!"

"Leave it, Daniel," I countered, laying a hand on his arm.

"He can't do that!" cried Daniel.

"Wait! Let's see how things transpire." I looked behind me. Daniel and I watched as Rupert walked up to one of the organizers, an older man with receding hair. We watched as a discussion commenced between them.

"Hmm," murmured Daniel.

We saw the manager look over to us two or three times as the conversation, inaudible to us, continued. I turned my eye to view the whole restaurant area. Where was Jo Anson? Ah, over there. I stood up. "I'm talking to Jo first," I announced to Daniel. "I'll be back in a minute."

Daniel stood in his place as I walked off to the opposite side of the room to Rupert, heading for Jo's table. He continued watching Rupert and the manager from our table.

Jo Anson was talking with some bigwigs of other model agencies. I walked up to her table. "Er, excuse me, Jo," I began. "When you're not busy, I would like to have a word."

"Yeah, sure," replied Jo, with a smile. "I'll be with you in just a sec. I'll just finish up with these guys and be with you shortly."

"OK," I agreed. I went over to near the stage area and stood near the wall rather awkwardly, waiting for Jo to finish. Looking around the room, I was alarmed to see Daniel approaching Rupert and the manager. Oh, no! Gritting my teeth, I watched to see what would happen.

Daniel seemed to introduce himself to the manager. I watched as he pointed to Rupert standing next to him, then turned back to the manager. Some talking. A frown from the manager. A retort from Rupert. A comment from Daniel back to him. Another aside from Rupert. An interruption from the manager. It looked like he was explaining something. Huh.

"Yes, Cathy, how can I help you?" said Jo, suddenly appearing.

Abruptly turning to her with wide eyes, I blurted out, "Er, yes! I have a problem." So I told her about Rupert's prior appearance before and his threat now. Jo frowned as I explained what he wanted to do. "There's more to this, though, Jo, than just this issue," I explained. Pulling her closer to the corner, I told her under my breath about how Rupert had attempted to force me to perform sexual favors for him fourteen years earlier when I was eighteen and how I was scared of him. "Why is he even here?" I demanded to know.

"He's recently been recruited to one of our major agencies," explained Jo. "They had heard he had been some kind of big guy in New York, so they grabbed him, thinking they had landed some top-notch talent."

"Well, maybe he was for a while, but that's a load of junk," I remarked.

"How so?"

"Come on, Jo, can't you see it? If he's such a New York big shot, what's he doing slumming it in Atlanta? Couldn't he find something bigger up there?"

"Well, I don't know. The word is, he wanted a fresh start in a more scenic location."

"No way, that's garbage. More likely he's been fired for sexual harassment or been caught out for abusing models or something."

"Can you prove it?"

"What! No, I can't! I'm just saying it's likely."

"Well, the thing is, Elite have just signed a contract with the agency he works for -- they're one of our long-term clients, just like you are - so we plan to use his models."

"The models are fine, but he isn't. I don't think you should work with him -- the models you hire from him might end up being pretty unhappy bunnies, considering his past behavior."

"That's not strictly my concern -- or jurisdiction. It would be at his agency's discretion to investigate such claims."

"JURISDICTION? CLAIMS?"

"Ssh!" said Jo. "People will hear!"

"You sound like some smarmy lawyer, Jo -- what's up?"

"This puts me in a difficult position, Cathy. I'm not sure -"

"Uh-huh. I see. Too much money on the line, huh?"

"That's not it, it's -"

"It's exactly that, Jo. The fact is, Elite's been suckered into signing a contract with that agency. When did you sign it?"

"Er, a couple of months ago."

"How long has Rupert been working there?"

"Maybe two and a half..."

"Aha! Why did Elite sign it?"

"Well, they promised higher quality, some great new models and better service -- but I don't need to explain this to you, I -"

"Right, I get it. So the deal is, you get some New York-quality modeling talent but only if Rupert forces them to rise to his standards, while he abuses them on the side."

"You don't know that, Cathy."

"Yes, I do! He did it before -- he tried it with me!"

"I've only got your word on that."

"Isn't that enough? Haven't we been friends for years? Why do you think I'm standing here telling you all this? JUST FOR FUN? It was the worst day of my life!"

"I really understand, Cathy, but it's just, like, he's really important."

"So am I, Jo, so am I! Do you want my custom or not?"

"What! You wouldn't renege on our arrangement for the sake of this, would you?"

"Well, er -"

Just then, some angry shouting rang out across the restaurant. Everyone turned to see Rupert yelling loudly at Daniel and the manager.

"Oh, no!" cried Jo, and ran across the restaurant, weaving between the tables. Hastily, I followed her, dreading what would happen next.

Jo ran up to the three men. "What's going on?" I heard her say, as I ran up behind her.

The manager guy spoke first. Pointing to Rupert, he explained, "This gentlemen is concerned about the fairness of tonight's fashion show, as it seems that woman" - pointing to me - "used to be a professional model."

"Yes, that's right," said Jo. "She runs one of our smaller agency clients for our footwear."

"Well, Mr. Dalrymple wants to change the rules so that only amateur models can compete. However, this gentleman" - he pointed to Daniel - "is adamant that her inclusion obeys current rules. As I'm only in charge of event management, and your firm makes the rules of the competition, I wonder if you could clarify -"

"Yes, yes, OK," said Jo, quickly. "Mr. Dalrymple, the rules of all events and activities were clearly laid out in our promotional literature weeks in advance. If you had raised a concern beforehand, we could have addressed it then, but now the fashion show is literally five hours away. Couldn't you have mentioned this before?"

"Why does he get to change the rules?" I interrupted.

"In a moment, Cathy," reasserted Jo, raising her palm to me.

"Well, I would have thought that an amateur fashion show would be for amateurs -- otherwise Ms. Dixon would easily win," remarked Rupert.

"Cathy Dixon is no longer professional and is thus entitled -- plus I invited her to do so personally, and she accepted."

"Nevertheless, someone with professional modeling experience is bound to be superior to any office worker who can't even walk a runway."

"Maybe, but this is supposed to be a fun 'away-day' weekend vacation -- it doesn't matter who wins or loses, it's the taking part that counts," remonstrated Jo. "We're all friendly here, Mr. Dalrymple. The Atlanta modeling scene is a bit more cozy and intimate, shall we say, than New York -- we work hard, but there's a friendliness between the fashion companies and the agencies, and this weekend is a chance for all of us to relax, network and have fun."

"I thought the purpose was to see who was available in the modeling market for our upcoming Cover Girl Advanced Training Program," said Rupert.

"What!" I cried.

"Er, yes," replied Jo. "Let's first, though, have a relaxing get-together to become acquainted with each other as companies and agencies, before we encourage models to sign up, shall we?"

"JO!" I yelled.

"Cathy, wait!" countered Jo, wildly.

"I should think time was of the essence, Ms. Anson," continued Rupert. "We can encourage any non-professionals to also join, once we see what sort of caliber they can be."

"Yes, but let's -"

"EXCUSE ME!" I barged in. "Rupert, you absolutely stinking bag of trash, listen up!"

"Whoa, Cathy!" cried Jo.

Daniel grabbed my arm in support. "Cathy, I can -"

"It's all right!" I said to him. Turning to Rupert and Jo, I said, "I can't believe what I'm hearing! Is this supposed to be a 'relaxing getaway weekend'? Some relaxation this is! So let me get this straight -- this whole thing is just a set-up, so that Rupert, Mr. Big-shot New York Fashion Mogul, can get an eyeful of the local Atlanta talent for his sleazy training scheme to sucker in every young woman with dreams of stardom and ensnare them in his clutches."

"Cathy, I have important connections in the fashion capitals of the world. I plan to introduce -" began Rupert.

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO!" I said, standing squarely in front of him. "Would you like me to tell everybody?"

Rupert became angry. "Now you listen! I know you! I knew you when you were nothing! You're nothing special, Cathy! That's why you never made it! Why are you hanging out in Atlanta? TELL ME! You were never good enough for New York!"

"I made enough money and I learned enough stuff to steer clear of the likes of you!" I retorted.

"You're a useless piece of junk, Cathy -- a has-been! Over the hill! Move over, and let the youngsters grab the stage!"

"What -- so you can pick them off one by one?"

"Cathy, look -" interrupted Jo.

I turned to her. "Jo, how could you possibly do this? You set up this whole event! The fashion show's just to maximize how much young flesh he can sign up! It means he's not satisfied with just models -- he wants all the pretty staff members, too!"

"Cathy!"

"Face it, Jo! This whole weekend -- it's just a meat market for sex perverts!"

"YOU SHUT UP!" yelled Rupert. "You have nothing to stand on! If you accuse me of anything, you had better have some strong evidence! If not, I'll silence you!"

I whirled around to face him, eyes flashing. "Go on -- MAKE ME!"

Rupert stepped forward suddenly.

Daniel's hand stopped him. "GET BACK!" he shouted.

Rupert turned to Daniel, glaring with anger.