Seducing the School Janitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to me and without words our lips met again.

Mr. G's. sensual touch penetrated me to my very soul. I could feel my heart racing and my breaths quicken as he leaned in to me. I felt my knees start to weaken, and suddenly he clasp my arms and firmly pulled me up against him.

I was kinda in unfamiliar territory right now, and I knew things were going to move fast. I felt uneasy as to how to control things, so I fell back on to what I knew worked.

All guys enjoyed my mouth on their cock. I knew blow-jobs. I sort of instinctively fell to my knees and began tugging at his zipper. I fumbled at the release on his belt buckle. The bulge in his crotch was noticeable, and I should have been somewhat prepared for what was next.

His loose work pants dropped away easily. He was wearing dark colored boxers, and I slid them down toward his knees. I could not believe my eyes. The length of his cock was bigger than any I had ever encountered. The real shock was he was natural. Uncut, I mean. I had heard about this but had never actually seen one close up. I figured this was a cultural thing maybe. His cock hung at least half the length of my forearm and the natural end made it seem even longer yet. I could tell that he was only half hard too.

I gripped his shaft and pointed it straight out. Mr. G. had the kind of cock that a girl could wrap both of her fists around like a baseball bat and still have enough poking out to play with. Its size and heft was simply awesome.

I had done blow-jobs before, mostly because the guys liked them. But this time "I" was going to enjoy doing this. Hoo-boy, was I going to make this bad boy stand up and sing for me. I was pretty familiar with what turned young guys on, and after a little adjustment because of the size, I was on my way to giving him a racked-out blow.

I worked my tongue up and down his shaft. I probed more places than I had ever encountered before. Damn, I was having fun playing with all this.

My knees sort of began to distract me, so I got up for a second and reached over to the small couch. I threw one cushion on the floor. I was going to be at this awhile, and I intended to be comfortable.

I knelt back down in front of him and continued slobbering all over that thing. I knew guys liked their ball involved, and I sucked Mr. G's paying particular attention to the tender spot just beneath his shaft. Mr. G was standing near the center of the little room. As I continued working on him he began to sway a little. He sort of scooted over next to his workbench and grabbed for the edge. I felt him steady himself by pressing one hand on the top of my head.

I was now kind of sideways and I kept up my effort by dragging my tongue back and forth along the bottom of his shaft. A couple guys in the past had really gotten off on this, so I figured to give Mr. G the full treatment.

By now Mr. G's cock was hanging just about straight out. I had enough spit on it to give it a very nice shine. I happened to glance forward toward his workbench, and there on the bench was a picture of his wife and kids. I kinda felt a little guilty looking at the little smiling faces, but hey, I didn't plan on taking him away for good or anything. Besides, his wife didn't look all that attractive anyway.

I justified it further by figuring I was just making daddy happy for right now. I felt like I was just filling in for wifey in a way. Surely, she wanted him to be happy.

I know she wouldn't have wanted him going to a hooker or anything like that. I was clean, no diseases or anything. What the fuck! I had this cock going, and I was going to give it something to be happy about. By the time I was done, I wanted Mr. G to know just what a truly epic blowjob was like.

I figured by the size of his balls that he might be carrying a sizeable load. Many times if I wasn't particularly turned on by a guy, I would just let his cum shoot out and go where ever. But, if a guy seemed like he really wanted me to, and I liked him, I'd keep my mouth on him and down the whole load of cum.

I really had no idea just how much cum a grown mature guy like Mr. G. would produce, but I was going to give it my best shot at taking it all.

I had been working G's cock for maybe fifteen minutes or so, and by now anyone I had ever been with would have shot-off already.

I could sense that he was close. I even looked up to him and told him I wanted it in my mouth. He was kinda in that state where guys don't talk much. He sorta nodded.

I think me telling him that was what triggered his orgasm. He was using both hands now, cupping my ears, and guiding my strokes. I was really appreciative of the fact he wasn't trying to jam it down my throat. Some guys do that and wonder why you gag. He allowed me to control just how deep I felt ok with. A true gentleman.

I knew the taste of pre-cum, and could feel his intensity increasing. I reached for his ball sack, and cupped it in my hand. I gave both nuts a very gentle squeeze trying to encourage them let go of their juices. That was all it took.

The first spurt rocketed off the back of my mouth. A second and third did the same. Mr. G was astonishingly reserved in his groans. Of course, it probably wouldn't have been a good thing to be roaring about the place since we were trying to be a little quiet about all this.

His cum load continued to pour into my mouth. I did the best I could to keep swallowing. Finally, I had to hold the shaft and sorta pull back on the foreskin. The flow of cum kept me swallowing in gulps. I continued teasing the tip with my tongue by flicking at it. I could feel each spurt as it left the slit. I had swallowed maybe five or six times before he seemed done. I was so proud of myself. I hadn't wasted a drop. This is where it would normally end with the guys I had been with. Once they got their nut off, they wanted nothing more to do with you.

Pay attention guys! This man knew how to treat a girl. As I stood up I noticed his lunch soda cup on the workbench. I drew in a long swig to flush my mouth. As soon as I finished he cupped my face again and laid on me, the most sensuous kiss. He bent down, picked up the cushion, and flipped it back on the couch.

Mr. G. walked over near the door, and turned off the main room lights. The fluorescent light over the worktable was now the only light on in the room. It wasn't what I would exactly call romantic or anything, but it helped with what went on next.

G. reached down and drew up on my top. I know I was trembling as I raised my arms to help him. I was wearing the only bra that Doug had not crapped in, still pure white. He unclasped it masterfully, and guided me back onto the couch. I wasn't exactly sure what was next, but so far, so good. G motioned for me to remove my jeans, which I did. I was kinda nervous as I wiggled out of my panties. The darkened room helped lessen my embarrassment.

Before I even had a chance to feel uncomfortable, Mr. G. sat down on the bare floor just in front of me. He gently parted my legs.

Using a firm hand he kind of pushed me back slowly into a laid-back position, and leaned his face right into my navel. I felt Mr. G's hot breath, and then the wetness of his tongue touch my stomach. He then began working his way downward.

When he got to my clit he began the most amazing manipulation of my sex as I had ever dreamt possible. His tongue darted in and out of places I had yet to even explore. He used his tongue, his lips, even his breath to stimulate my body.

The redneck boys my age thought they were giving a girl a real thrill by pawing and slobbering all over her tits. This man truly knew how to awaken every part of a girl's body.

As I lay there with his head buried in my lap, I kept one hand gently resting on top of his head. I couldn't resist grabbing a tuff of his hair, especially when he got on to a particularly sensitive spot. This was absolutely my idea of a Latin lover.

My mind drifted in and out of reality. I almost started to laugh aloud when a silly thought entered my head. Everyone seemed to ignore Mr. G. during the day. This man ought to be teaching a class on this. God Damn it, other men should know how to do this shit! In just a little bit he had me at my first orgasm, and then when right on after another, and still more. I almost lost all control. More than once he reached up to cover my mouth, as I must have been moaning maybe too loud. I remember panting like a bitch in heat.

I swear if he had stopped right then, I would have had gone right to the flagpole in the middle of student square, and in front of anyone there, I would have continued grinding myself against it for relief.

Mr. G. left me wanting nothing. As this first encounter ended, I whispered to him that I would be anxiously looking forward to our next time alone. He smiled at me. I left that little room and tried to somehow focus on the remainder of my day's class schedule.

When I saw Mr. G in the building the next day, I was tempted to give him a subtle little hip bump, but there were just too damn many people around. I knew we had to be discrete, and so all he got from me was some serious eye contact, and a little wink. Waiting an entire week was like living without air. My imagination constantly drug me back to the incredible height of sexual arousal that he had taken me to. Fuck Doug being around, I had to bring myself "off" several times before the weekend had even started.

The size of Mr. G's cock did worry me some. I needed to try and figure a way to stretch myself, or at least prepare for it.

I felt as perverted as Doug as I scoured the house looking for some object which I thought I could use to practice with. Maybe it was just me, but I felt like that scumbag Doug was somehow sensing my hornyness. He seemed to just be there every time I turned around. I guess like a male dog knows a female is in heat, maybe I was putting off some kind of scent. Anyway it didn't matter, Doug was never getting anything from me willingly. By Saturday, I had discovered that a big round handle of one of my hair brushes would fit inside me just nicely. That brush and I spent several long sessions together.

It almost seemed like Mr. G had turned on some kind of switch inside me. Sex up till then was something I just kinda just did for the guys. They kept you around if you kept them happy. And the social part of being with the group meant you had to "put-out" some to stay in the crowd. Mr.G. had changed all of that. His bringing me off like that had triggered a deep need within me. Within a couple days I found I could manipulate myself to several orgasms in a row using the brush handle and some manual help.

I thought Wednesday would never come. I was so nervous by lunch that I really didn't feel like eating anything. I settled for an apple and bottle of water. Fifteen minutes into the lunch period, and I was already heading towards Mr. G's little room.

Mr.G's eyes lit up as he saw me approaching. I kinda remember looking around to make sure no one was directly behind me. I had no sooner entered his room, when he quietly closed the door and bolted it again. This time he turned out the main light and drew me near. He held my face so gently, and we kissed passionately. I tried to take the lead this time, but Mr. G held me firmly. I got the message that this time he was going to set the pace.

He led me to the little couch and we sat down. I leaned back and raised my top and bra. I felt completely at ease with him. He gently cupped my breasts and gingerly began pecking soft little kisses all over them. He had me in such a state of arousal, that I willingly began unbuckling my jeans. I didn't know exactly what would happen this time, but I knew I needed to have his tongue between my legs again.

Damn, if he didn't start in right where he had left off the week before. After maybe my second or third orgasm he stood up and began removing his pants. Suddenly, I started to panic. I loved where this was going, but that fear of pregnancy always prevented me from actually fucking someone. Mr. G. was already stiff and ready. I remember thinking, "Oh God" what will I do now. I couldn't tell him I wasn't on any birth control.

Mr. G. suddenly reached back for his work pants, and fumbled in a pocket for a moment. By God, he pulled out a condom. Truly, this was a guy who knew what the hell he was doing. My whole mood changed. I was "ON" for this now.

My body was aching for fulfillment. I held my legs apart and tried to breathe. I hoped the masturbation sessions would have prepared me somewhat for his initial penetration, but nothing would ever feel as wondrous as the sensation of having that thick beast pushing its way into my belly. Pressure, and then more until I thought I would split. He had spit on the end of the condom. I began to worry that maybe we might just not fit together. I guess it has happened. Surely there are guys that are possibly too big to fuck. God, hopefully this wouldn't be how this would end. G. was gentle, but firm. I think he might have figured I was unsure about doing this, but he didn't waste time letting me think it over. At some level of pressure something gave, and I could feel the monster forcing its way up inside me. Mr. G. was exceptionally gentle. He held steady allowing me to get adjusted to his size. He was considerate enough to wait until I began cautiously thrusting back against him. He held completely still as I became accustomed to the entire experience. I began massaging my clit. He picked up on my rhythm, and together we found our pace. My hair brush handle had been nice, but nothing could ever compare with having a live pulsing cock lodged so wonderfully in my cunt. I was going to go absolutely nuts on this thing. My hips stayed in sync with G's thrusting. I began to groan as it slid further and further into me. G's strong hands held my hips and steadily guided me back and forth against him. His rock-solid thrusts against me were like sitting astride some powerful engine. His methodical thrusting both stretched and released sensations within me.

As G's pace increased I could feel another orgasm only moments away. I knew I would be loud, so I buried my face right into him. I mashed my lips against his chest. I could taste the salty flavor of his skin. Even my nose flattened out restricting my breathing. I wrapped my arms around his chest, and held on for dear life. My orgasm came so hard that I bubbled spit out of my mouth. I left a slobber spot right in the center of his chest.

Mr. G's methodical stroking had never let up. Each time he withdrew his cock he seemed to deliberately lift and drag it against the top inside of my belly. This was driving me insane with lust.

I think Mr. G was surprised to see me push him away. I pushed him back, and I whispered that I wanted on top. G obliged, and I got up. He sat back down on the couch. His cock was waving around like a spring. I straddled him, and lowered myself down as far as I could.

No way was all of it going in, but I had enough in me to give me a serious ride. I bucked and bounced against that thing till I couldn't stand anymore. I knew Mr. G wouldn't let me down, and he didn't.

His moan and sudden jolts drove that cock against me so wonderfully that I followed his orgasm with yet another of my own. The warmth and feeling of having something so big and powerful skewered into my body like that has never been topped. You know, they say you always remember your first time. It is true, and that is why this story is so important to me. I knew right then that I was being ruined. Ruined, because I would always compare every sexual encounter to this man. He absolutely was, and has been the best I would ever have.

The tiny cocks I've had to put up with, and the self-centered lousy lovers that would follow couldn't hold a candle to the skills this man possessed. It wasn't just the size of his cock, it was what he did to me with it.

I know I was pretty clueless back then. Mr. G. was not what I would be looking for in a long term relationship. I knew too that he would never leave his family for someone as young as me. This wasn't about any of that. We found each other, made a connection, and would just be fuck-buddies for as long as it lasted, and then move on. I was OK with that, and I guess he was too.

Eventually Mr. G. and I would go on with our separate lives. I would graduate, and move on. He was able to eventually bring his family here. Our lives would continue on separately, but mine was with some wonderful, life-long memories of my last year in high school.

End

12