Seducing Zoe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I push in, spread your legs as far as you can and push against me, it may feel a little tight at first but we'll go slowly.

"Okay," she bit her lip.

But at first there was no penetration, just a lot of licking and stroking, although it was weird having someone playing with her genitals. Nevertheless, it was a good feeling, her touch was light and yet still firm and measured as she judged her level of arousal and then she felt something pushing into her and opened her eyes. Lisa was sliding a digit inside and her lips parted as she watched it sliding in further and then she stopped and went down to licking her. Soon enough though she probed her again, sliding in and out and gradually Zoe felt herself expanding to take the length of a finger, the most excruciatingly beautiful sensation was when Lisa bent her finger in a come hither motion as she stimulated the front of her passage.

Her breathing became suddenly harsher as she rose and fell in time to Lisa's penetration and then she became aware of a peculiar tickling sensation as Lisa introduced her clitoris to the tongue, at first it felt somewhat painful but as the tiny organ became desensitized it felt much more pleasant and as her passage widened to accommodate a second finger Zoe felt as if she was swimming, she rose and fell, grabbing her breasts tightly as Lisa brought her higher and higher and then suddenly she felt something moving through her, a spasm that stopped at her hips. Her mouth parted as she let out a loud yell, feeling as if she'd actually come apart.

The spasms became more intense and then she bucked violently as her bodily functions just took over, driving her higher and higher until she was pitched over into the dark abyss. She felt as if she was pissing herself and coming apart at the seams. Salty tears ran down her cheeks as the sob ripped through her and when she came to she could taste salt on her tongue and her cheeks were wet with tears. She pulled off her glasses while Lisa grabbed some tissues to dry her glasses.

The emotions flooding out were so intense she had no words to describe them, happiness, joy, anxiety, fear and shame, all coalescing into one torrent as the tears streamed down her cheeks and then the storm was subsiding into happiness as Lisa wiped her cheeks.

"That's the most intense first time fuck I've ever seen," she handed Zoe her glasses, "I take it you got off."

"Fuck yeah," she blew her nose, "I didn't know if I was coming or going," she stared at the ceiling and giggled.

"I don't know if I can find the words to describe it yet."

"You will, eventually," Lisa slid a knee between her legs, "there's plenty more where that came from, probably not as intense but who knows? Some women go off like Roman candles and others just feel relaxed but we can do it more than once in one night, unlike men."

"I love you," Zoe rolled onto her side and stroked her body.

"And I love you too," she tickled her buttocks.

Zoe slid away from her and picked up the vibrator.

"I've never used one of these before," she turned it on.

"So, I'm the guinea pig," Lisa squeezed her breast, "okay, madam Lash, fuck me six ways from Sunday," she pushed her onto her back, "let me show you a trick."

The lesson began not long after as Lisa dropped her panties and smeared the vibrator with lube and then straddling her, she raised herself up and guided the vibrating tip towards her opening. It slid in effortlessly and Zoe's eyes narrowed as she hesitated, and then it went deeper while Lisa began to massage herself. The probing began in earnest as Zoe manipulated the toy, needing only minimal guidance from Lisa.

By the time Lisa was reaching her climax Zoe had attained something of a rhythm as she worked the vibrating dildo in and out, pushing it at an angle to stimulate the front of her passage and when she finally climaxed Lisa sensed that a borderline had been crossed as she leaned over her and brushed her lips across her mouth.

They made love once that night before taking a shower together, this time Lisa used the vibrating dildo on Zoe. It was a case of letting the younger woman use it on herself whilst she went to work on her clitoris, her orgasm was no less intense and when she came down she stared at the vibrator with undisguised amazement.

"I have to buy one of these," she panted.

"Keep it," she kissed her lightly on the lips, "I think Gertie likes you, and you certainly like her," she looked down on her.

"I'm going to grab a shower," she slid back, "you want to experience your first shower scene?"

"A shower scene," Zoe sat up, "this will be different."

It certainly was a different experience as Lisa rubbed soap over her naked body and whilst there was no sex in the shower, their intimate caresses continued in bed as they talked. They finally fell asleep in each other's arms somewhere around midnight but Lisa woke up somewhere around 2:30 to find Zoe sitting naked in front of the mirrored wardrobe door with a bottle of water in her hand.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked sleepily.

"Seeing myself," she replied, "for the first time."

***

Dear Zoe,

It feels strange to be writing to you, considering that you're just across the road and probably writing another part of your next book. I've just come back from my regular Monday meeting and I thought I'd lay it all out and tell you where I stand and let the chips fall where they may.

Ever since I broke up with my sponsor and started dating women again I've gone between two extremes, the one night stand that leaves you weak at the knees and cohabitation that begins to distract you to the point where you start missing your regular meetings, and if this thing between us is to go the distance then we need to lay out the boundaries first.

My primary concern is staying sober and part of that program is getting to my regular meetings, and if I miss one of those meetings then I try to catch another one just to make up. There are some times when I'll do more than two, especially when I'm feeling stressed out but also when I'm taking a new member to meetings. Just because I'm feeling stressed out though it doesn't mean you've done something wrong, it just means I need to be amongst my own people. The relationship is still there but I need some time out.

Time out is important for both of us though, we need the space to do our own thing, you have your writing and your music, and I have the gym, my books and as I mentioned before, my meetings. It gives us time to develop emotionally and mentally so that when we come together we've got some new thing to share with the other. It doesn't mean you can't just drop in whenever you want and stay for however long you want, it just means we've got to respect each other's privacy.

As for the moving in together though, I think that's some way down the path but doing it this way I feel will be a good way to check out each other's foibles and habits whilst having our own private space to fall back on.

However, with all that said. I loved last night and I have loved getting to know you. I love the way you seem so intent on understanding some new idea or technique, it's innocent and I hope you never lose that innocence because it's one of your many endearing traits. I want you to know that there have been many times over the last couple of weeks where I've thought about you and then wondered why I'm thinking about you when I'm supposed to be working.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow (Tuesday) night for dinner.

I love you to the moon and back.

Lisa. xxx

***

Lisa stared at the table leaning against the inside wall of Janine's garage, it had been there for the last two years, the legs had been taped together and put to one side. She stepped to one side and stared past Janine as she mentally pictured the spare bedroom.

"It would fit," she eventually spoke, "once you take the spare bed off my hands."

"So it's a swap then?" Janine leaned against her partner's car.

"Yeah, I'll do it, just not today," she turned towards her, "and this won't upset Alastair?"

"He might complain because he said something about stripping it back and putting on a fresh coat of varnish, he wanted to put it out under the pergola but that's just not going to happen. It'll just turn into another place to put his shit, trust me and we really need a spare bed," she stepped over to the table and touched it

"So, you're really going to try dressmaking?"

"Yeah, not sure if it's something I'm going to get right into or just a passing fad but Julie is willing to show me the basics and help out."

"Assuming your new girlfriend is okay about you spending time with Ilona and Julie," she ran a finger along the edge of the table.

"Well, that's the other part of it," she replied, "I want to introduce her to them, so as she can get to know another gay couple. I mean she's met lesbian couples at the party but Ilona and Julie are literally around the corner and down the road. It gives us another place to go besides the bedroom," she turned to look at the table.

"I want to do things with her, I want a healthy relationship. Rita was all about sex, sex, and when we weren't having sex it was like she was this other person entirely."

"Sounds like you're onto something," she turned as her boyfriend stepped into the garage.

"It's sold," she announced.

"What?" Alastair looked at his ute, "you're not selling the bloody ute."

"The table," she nodded at it, "we're swapping it for Lisa's spare bed."

"Oh that old thing," he stared at it, "I was going to fling the fucker out for the hard garbage but yeah, what the fuck, take it," he stared at his ute.

"I suppose I'm the bunny with the ute."

"Something like that," she smirked.

"You only love me for my ute," he leaned on the tailgate, "no worries but it won't be until Sunday, I've got to work all day Saturday."

"See, I told you he wouldn't mind," Janine commented as they made their way down the drive to Lisa's car out in the street.

"How's he going?"

"Al's fine," she shrugged, "he's easy on the eye and low maintenance," she nudged her to one side as Alastair backed down the drive, "you should bring Zoe around here one night for a barbie, it'd give me an excuse to get him to clean out the barbie."

"We'll make it a date then," she inclined her head as Janine joined her on the nature strip, "be nice to sit out there again, this time without Rita."

"I'm glad she's out of the way," Janine muttered, "I used to worry about Al every time you two came around, he used to look at her when he thought I wasn't looking."

"She's a handful all right," Lisa winced, "but even if she does make a go of the program she's not going to be coming to me looking for a sponsor. That's not a road I want to go down."

"Too right," Janine touched her elbow, "see ya later, sweetie," she kissed her cheek and then backed away, "Sunday, I'll text you in the morning in case you forget."

Lisa nodded as she farewelled her but before she drove away she sent a text to Zoe.

Lisa: On my way home. No meeting tonight, doing one tomorrow lunchtime, meet me at my joint, we've got an impromptu dinner date. No need for formal wear, just come as you are.

Love you. X

***

Zoe came to a stop outside Charlie's house. It was hard to believe that just over four days ago she'd been inside the house. A lot had changed in the last few days and yet some things remained more or less unchanged. She had gone to work on Monday with a stupid grin on her face that was hard to disguise even when she was dealing with clients, leading a few of her co-workers to ask if she was all right. Somehow she managed to get through the day without breaking cover and she'd come home to find her new co-tenants in the process of moving in.

She had only seen Lisa briefly that night because it was her regular meeting but on Tuesday they'd met up for dinner at Lisa's place and after making love she'd stayed the night once again. It was the same on Wednesday night, minus the sleepover, but Thursday was Lisa's other regular meeting and so she'd decided to take a detour to Charlie's place. She had fully admitted her feelings to both Lisa and herself, although she hadn't told her parents yet.

Zoe could hear loud music playing inside and she almost considered just driving away but then she saw Charlie stepping over to the window. She studied her, trying to work out if she had a drink in her hand but the reflection from the sun was partially obscuring her.

She looked down at her phone as it beeped and then read the message from Lisa.

Zoe: Okay, I'll be home just before 6, just stopping off to deal with something.

Love you right back. X

She put the phone into her bag and stared at the rolled up piece of paper sticking out the top.

"Let's just do it," she muttered.

She thought at first that Charlie wasn't going to open the door but she hadn't even reached it when Charlie flung the door open and stared at her with wide open eyes. Zoe came to a stop and eyed her warily. She looked angry but from this distance she couldn't tell if she'd been drinking although she was dressed in smart casual clothes, a white button down shirt was open to just above her cleavage and tight blue jeans. She'd obviously just been out because she was still wearing boots. Zoe felt momentarily distracted by her attire, she'd almost expected to find her in an old tee shirt and tracksuit pants.

"Why are you here?"

Zoe exhaled and came back to herself.

"I'm not here to accuse you or gloat. What's done is done, no time for regrets and no need for encores," she pulled a rolled up piece of A4 paper from her handbag.

"They're asking for temps out at Cadbury, it's a three month minimum contract and the wages are pretty bloody good in fact."

Charlie's eyes shifted to the piece of paper and Zoe could see the confusion in her eyes.

"Why didn't you just phone me instead?"

"Would you have answered my call?"

Charlie didn't reply to that.

"The positions are almost filled but there's at least one guy who we can drop because he's always cancelling at the last moment, but if you don't want the job I can just turn around and go home, but I can guarantee that the jobs will be all filled by ten tomorrow morning."

"Why are you doing this?" Charlie took a few steps towards her.

"Because it's the right thing to do," she replied, "two wrongs don't make a right, I had to do what I did to show you that you can't manipulate your way through life without consequences. I don't know if you've been drinking because it's anonymous. Who you see here, what you hear here, when you leave here let it stay here," she looked past her.

"Lisa wouldn't tell me and I would never put her in that position anyway, but if you want to keep drinking then it's none of my business. I won't be knocking on your door begging you to stop, it's your life and if you take this contract and wind up back on the piss then I'm not the one to blame. I'm not the one pouring it down your throat."

"I haven't had a drink," Charlie blurted out, "but I've thought about it."

"Then get to a meeting then," Zoe took a step forward, "use the telephone but don't sit there stewing about things you can't change. I'm with Lisa now and that's something no one else can change except for Lisa and I," she closed the distance between them.

"Here," she pushed the paper towards her, "you can always burn it when I'm gone."

Charlie took the paper and her eyes flickered downwards as she scanned the sentence and then Zoe nodded and turned away. There was no goodbye but she felt a certain satisfaction that she'd at least try to make amends.

"Zoe! Wait!"

Zoe turned around as Charlie called out.

"Wait there, please, I'll be back in a minute."

Zoe nodded as Charlie turned and hurried back inside. She returned a minute or so later with a bottle of Baileys Irish cream in a brown paper bag, she had a sheepish look on her face.

"I haven't had it yet but I was getting ready to drink it tonight with my dinner, but here," she held it out as if it was a bomb, "take it away from me, drink it yourself or give it to someone else, it's the least I can do."

"Do you want money for it?" Zoe took the bottle from her.

"No, no way, if you give me the money for it I might be tempted to buy it again," she dug her hands into her back pockets, "and thanks for the job offer, I'll phone tomorrow first thing."

"No need," Zoe smiled crookedly, "I'll just email when I get home and put you through for it."

Neither woman said anything for a few seconds and then Zoe held out her hand.

"Call Linda, tonight. Talk to someone, there are people who want to help you, if you're willing to help yourself."

"I will," she took her hand, "maybe we'll see each other around."

"Maybe," she smiled, "you know where I work," she released her hand, "and I meant what I said on Sunday, it might have happened if you hadn't done what you did. You'll get your chance again, with another woman though," she moved towards her car.

"Good luck with the job," she opened the door, "they usually pick at least one of the temps for a full time contract."

Charlie raised her hand in farewell as Zoe went back to her car and Zoe felt the relief washing over her along with no small amount of fear.

Thank God I didn't get involved with her.

Charlie watched her drive away with a mixture of longing and lingering resentment.

If only I hadn't, she turned and looked at the front door.

I really need a meeting tonight.

***

Lisa smiled crookedly as Zoe finished telling her story and she propped an elbow on top of the couch as she looked past her.

"It was one of the few drinks I actually liked the taste of," she fiddled with the collar of her pink blouse.

"I won't be drinking it," Zoe stared out the window at her car parked in the street, "it's on the front seat, I'm gonna give it to Jo and Joanna as a house warming present."

"Maybe there might be a better use for it," she reached out and traced a fingernail along the seam of Zoe's grey trousers.

"You remember I told you about Ilona and Julie the other night?"

"Yeah?"

"I got a Facebook message this morning after Julie and Ilona saw the picture of us together, Julie wanted to know if you were available for part time work as a model."

"Me? A model?" Zoe sat bolt upright.

"Well, I said I'd ask you," Lisa replied, "their regular girl is six months pregnant and needs to take time off to have the baby and she's starting to show," she put her hand back in her lap.

"I called her and said I'd ask the question but couldn't guarantee you'd be up for it, but we got to talking and I decided to try my hand at dressmaking. Julie's going to get me started and Janine is going to give me an old table in exchange for the spare bed, because that's going to become the new sewing room but I thought I'd give this a go," she shifted her elbow off the couch.

"They've invited us around for a barbie tonight, so you could maybe give the Baileys to them instead, they're a sucker for that drink."

"Dressmaking," Zoe stared at her, "that's a bit random but okay, I'm not sure about the modelling but I could be convinced."

"It'd be a paying gig," she nudged her leg, "either money, the clothes you're modelling, or even a mixture of both, she's pretty fluid that way. They're both lovely women and in a stable relationship despite their tumultuous beginning. They've been on at me for the few months since Rita left to spend some more time at their place and I keep meaning to go around but after I felt strange going there because Julie was the one making those outfits for Rita and I," she frowned.

"They're literally ten minutes walk away and I think it's time I took them up on their offer, she's going to get me started with some basic pieces, but you'd be more than welcome to come with me and just help out or chill out."