Seduction and Surrender Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, shampoos? What do you mean?"

"You know, sixteen-in-one. We have a new vibrator that does G-spot, A-spot, and clit stimulation. Can mimic sucking, licking, anything you want, really. And it's only 90 quid".

"Oh, thank you! But I don't think I want anything that complicated". She shrugged, giving me a look that could only mean "Suit yourself", and I went back to the toys. I picked a little purple rabbit, measured it in my hand. "I wonder how big George's cock is..." No! Stop it. I walked to the desk, feeling rather silly with it in my hand.

"That's a good one. Good for young people. Bit demanding but I'm sure you can handle it," she said as she got me a bag for it, an awful greenish bag that was the opposite of inconspicuous.

"Thank you. I'll try!" I tried to sound excited without being weird, which is a difficult position to be in when inside a sex shop. She gave me my change and I left, grateful to be set free. I became incredibly ungrateful just a few moments later when, as I was turning into the main street, I nearly rammed into Andrew.

"Maria! Hi!" Andrew was a nice young man whom I sometimes encountered in the library. Our conversations never went past our names, fields of study, and a few comments about the weather, but he was respectful, good-looking, and seemed decently smart - and that was apparently enough to make me say yes when, after wondering why I was coming out of a dark alleyway, he invited me to lunch.

"What have you got in there?" he asked, as we sat down at one of the tables of the little coffee shop he had taken me to.

I pretended I didn't hear him and checked out the menu. "Oh, this place seems great... What do you usually have?"

"Protein shake," he said, with an embarrassed grin. "It's the most stereotypical thing I could get, I know. But they're actually good!"

"No protein shake is good. It can be decent, but good requires sugar". He started to refute me, and I gladly let him, happy he had forgotten about the bag.

It was a strange little date. I hadn't gone on a first date in years, and I'd lost practice at the game of rat and mouse that they entailed. Asking just the right questions, giving just the exact amount of honesty when answering them back. It was weird and strange and off-putting, but it was also exciting. Meeting someone for the first time, unveiling all those layers people put around themselves for safety, becoming interested in them as it becomes clear how they're interested in you too. And Andrew was a good listener. He was smart, attentive, funny, and how could I forget: very, very nerdy. From what he was telling me, only one girlfriend, and they'd broken up a few months before. Just like me... I wondered if he was as horny as I was.

"It's a rabbit, by the way," I said, when I found an opening in the conversation.

"Sorry? The..." I pointed to the bag discreetly, and his eyes followed. "Oh, I see," he said.

I thought he would be embarrassed - not to the point of blushing, but still, a little embarrassed, maybe a bit turned on, definitely awkward. But he didn't blink.

"Do you need it?" he asked.

"I didn't bring anything like that with me. Airport security..."

He cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "C'mon, that's not what I mean. Do you not have someone to give you the real deal?"

He was so intense... I didn't know Andrew could be intense. Any other guy and it would freak me out, but Andrew was usually so sweet, it was just a nice change. "You're downplaying it... It's more than a nice change. It's hot. He's hot," I thought. "Not really, not now," I said. I thought of George and then tried to pretend he was not the first person my mind raced to. "Do you?"

"No, I suppose not". He smiled, took a sip of his shake, and checked the time on his phone. "I have a class in half an hour. Do you want to go out this weekend?"

"I... sure. I mean, I don't know how it's going to be with work but I can try."

Andrew seemed satisfied with that response. He insisted on paying, which I thought sweet since he did not have a job and I did, and he took me to my bus stop as we talked.

"Ok, I'll text you Friday to plan the specifics," he said, as my bus approached. "I had fun. I think we'll have fun".

I could barely answer him as I got on the bus. "Such a weird day..." I waved him goodbye as the bus passed him by, and leaned against my chair once he was out of sight, the awful green bag on the seat next to me.

The ride home was smooth, and being welcomed into that big, empty house I'd grown to call mine was almost exciting. I discarded the bag with glee and took my new toy with me to my room, feeling its rubbery surface with my thumb. In the privacy of my bedroom, I turned it on - the immediate hum coming from it was like a massage to my ears. It had one single dial, to increase or decrease the intensity, and I tested its limits briefly, taking it as high as it could go, and then back again to the low murmur of barely on. I took it to my mouth, almost shyly though I was alone, and felt its rubbery smoothness on my tongue. I pushed it in a bit and it just slid right in, and then back out again. I traced my lips with it, barely able to feel its vibrations. I took it down the side of my neck, inside my top, over my hard nipples - it felt cold against my skin. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. It was over my stomach now, hovering over the line of my panties. "God, I needed this..." I took it to the inside of my thighs, and then back again to the lower abdomen. "Mmmm... Right there..." PING.

My phone lit up with 1 unread message. My irritation at the interruption subsided as I read it: "Off early, will pick up the kids. R u home? 20 mins till there". And then another one. "there=house". It was George, of course. First time in a month he got off early and it had to be the day I was going to have some actual alone time. At least the date with Andrew had reinstituted some of my sanity: Andrew was also nice, also smart, also handsome, but on top of that he was my age, not married, and not my boss. Which should count as three advantages, even though my brain seemed unable to understand that. I put the rabbit away on my bedside table and went down the stairs, hoping to tidy up a bit while waiting for George and the kids.

They got home at the exact time George had predicted it. I helped the kids with the seatbelts and they ran inside, clearly enjoying their early release.

"How was the library today?" he asked.

"Oh, didn't go. Had to do some shopping. Ended up running into Andrew, actually."

"Ah, the young man from the library," he said, with the suggestion of a smile. There was a glint in his eye, maybe, but not of jealousy.

"Yes".

We went into the kitchen as we talked, and he started to put away some groceries. "The good-looking one?"

"The only one. I never said he was good-looking".

"I don't think you would have mentioned him if he wasn't," said George, as he went to throw away some plastic wrappers. He stopped for a second, looking into the trashcan, and then kept moving as normal. "So, this Andrew, are you interested?"

"I don't know him that well, we just had coffee. But he seems nice," I said. "And available," my mind finished the thought. I leaned against the kitchen island, feeling the cold marble in my arms. "I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. I don't even know if I want one, to be honest".

"Your generation loves to worry years ahead. When I was your age, I wasn't worried about how it would all work out five years into the future. If I was into a pretty girl, I'd go out with her, we'd make out, and then we'd see where it went".

"I think that might be his plan too but I'm not completely convinced. Is that your advice? To just kiss everyone I find hot until I hit the jackpot?

"Can't be that bad. That's how I met Elizabeth, and we've been married for 20 years," he shrugged, as he stored the last empty bag near the others. "C'mon Maria. You're young, funny, and pretty, and yet always locked at home or the library. Don't you want to have some fun?"

"I have fun!"

"Some actual fun". He looked deep in my eyes. I always felt a little lighter when he did that. "How long has it been since you had some actual fun? The real thing?"

"I don't know what you mean," I said, embarrassed, though not sure why. "Speaking of fun, I think Grace and Amy might be too quiet. I should go check if they're not setting anything on fire".

"Ah yes, go on," he said, and then, just as I was about to leave the kitchen, he added: "By the way, don't forget that we store the plastic bags to reuse them, don't throw them away. Every little thing helps."

I looked back to see him looking at me with just the suggestion of a smirk, the distinctive greenish bag from the sex shop in his hand. I felt my face heat up as my eyes moved from his smile to his hand, and then to his smile again. "Sure! Sorry. I'll do that."

I turned around and walked to the kids' room. They were just playing with some dolls, staging a tiny version of a birthday party for one of the several dog plushies they owned. I closed the door behind me, absolutely sure my face was as red as it could get. "The real thing..." George's voice echoed in my mind. Could he know? "No, no way. Why would he?". But at the same time, it was the sex shop closest to our house, and I doubt you go through 20 years of marriage without a little extra help. "Some actual fun...," he'd said, and then my mind slipped to Andrew and his probing questions about whether or not I was getting "the real deal".

"Boys," I scoffed. "What could they do that my new little toy can't?" I thought, but I knew I was lying to myself.

"Yeah, boys! Ugh!" Grace said. She was the oldest of the two, always ready to jump on my defense. I sat on the floor next to her and Amy, checking on their little game. "Are they having fun?" I asked, pointing to the toys. Grace started to explain the convoluted social dynamics of the group, while Amy half-crawled to the door.

"DAD!" Amy called, "Grace is making them fight again!"

George appeared at the door, taking Amy in his arms. "Come here, honey. Is she being too mean?"

"I'm not!" Grace started to defend herself, and George listened patiently, ready to be the judge of their little spat. I left the room silently - I knew sometimes George and Elizabeth wanted their own time with the kids. Seeing him like that, in full dad mode, was always a bit weird. It was hard to combine the two versions of him that existed in my head: on one side, the careful and dotting dad and husband, on the other, the strict, demanding professional. Sometimes he would be at the table with us, all dad jokes and anecdotes, and he would have to take a phone call; all of a sudden he was a different man, sharp, concise, threatening even.

They stayed together all afternoon, playing in the kids' room, and, from the living room, where I worked on my computer, I could hear the punctual laugh or accusation: "Dad! She's doing it again!". Elizabeth got home a bit before dinner with takeaway and joined them while I set the table. They told me all about their adventures as we ate, Grace making sure I knew which plushies and dolls were friends with each other, so I could put them to sleep in the right order. Their energy was infectious, but as soon as the kids went to bed I realized my day had been much more tiring than I thought. I sat on the armchair, while George and Elizabeth cuddled up on the couch together, an old movie we'd already seen a thousand times playing on the tv.

I yawned, and carefully stretched, feeling the slow wave of relief unfurling through my body as the tension left my muscles. "I think I'm going to bed," I said, as I got up. "Wonderful day, as always. See you tomorrow."

They wished me goodnight, half whispering, afraid of waking up the kids. As I went up the stairs, I saw them kiss, softly, lovingly. I got in my room and closed the door. My new toy was on top of the bedside table, shiny and purple. "What can a boy do that my new little toy can't?" Well, kiss me, for starters. Grab my waist. I held my own waist, trying to pretend it was someone else, but it was futile. "A toy can't push me against the wall..." I leaned against it, feeling the coldness of the surface freeze my shoulders. I had an idea and turned around, turning off the lights while pushing my breasts against the wall. My already sensitive nipples awakened as the cold seeped through my thin shirt, teasing them deliciously. I imagined someone behind me, their groin against my hips, pushing, teasing. Their erection as they kissed my back, as they cupped my breasts. My hands mimicked their movements in my mind. I walked to the bedside table, grabbed my toy, got on my knees, and pretended someone was sitting on the bed in front of me. I was about to put the rabbit in my mouth when I heard a sound, an unmistakable sound. From the room next to mine, low, rhythmic moans, Georges', accompanied by a very faint wet sound. "Right there baby," George's voice said, "God, yeah, right there". I stopped for a moment, considering my options, perfectly aware the choice I was now pretending to make had already been made, that first dinner I had with George, the moment he stopped my hand with his hand - "I think that might be enough" he had said, his low commanding voice awakening something in me.

I took the rabbit in my mouth but it was no longer a toy. It was his cock I imagined filling my cheeks, his eyes half-closed as he tried to focus on the feeling building deep inside him. I went deeper, harder, trying to follow the sounds through the wall. "Keep going, hun, don't stop". He wasn't talking to me but I didn't care, not at all. One hand holding the toy, the other one reached for my nipple, pinching it slightly. "Let me fuck you..." he said, and I heard the rustling of sheets as they moved. I lay on the bed, trying to imagine his weight on top of me. They got very quiet for a bit, and then I started to hear her moans, first very hushed, and then louder and louder. I assumed he was eating her out, and the wet kiss-like sounds I could sometimes hear seemed to confirm it. I moved my hands to my thighs, feeling the warmth radiating from my pussy, turned the vibrator on, the lowest of the settings, the hum barely perceptible as I touched it to my pussy lips, teasing my opening. "George, please, please," Elizabeth's voice said, and I pretended it was me begging for him to keep going as he slowly went up and down my slit. She gasped, and so I took the toy to my clit, imagining it was George's tongue flicking it gently. I heard shuffling again, and then another gasp, both of them this time. In a single, swift movement, I pushed the rabbit inside me, my slick pussy offering barely any resistance as it penetrated me. I was so sensitive, that the tiniest of movements reverberated through my swollen nerves. The rabbit's head burrowed deep inside me as the ears teased my clit - with my eyes closed, I saw it was actually George's cock filling me up, and his expert thumb rubbing circles around my clit. His moans were low and sparse, and I imagined he was planting them right next to my ear. I wanted to increase the vibrator intensity but I was afraid I would be caught - those people were all I had. I depended on them - for money, food, shelter - and I was risking it all for a quick fuck. "George I'm getting close," Elizabeth moaned, and any trace of worry left my mind as a familiar warmth started building itself deep inside me. "That's right," he said, "that's right, honey. Just like that". I felt his words bring me a step closer and tried to come down from it, hold back the pleasure, delay the orgasm, but then he added "I want you to cum for me, ok? I want you to cum all over my cock" and as her moans escalated I felt my whole body contract, the warmth in my belly exploding in all directions as my mind went blank. Bliss. Pure bliss. And then the slow coming back to reality as I regained my senses. I turned off the rabbit, enjoying the aftershocks, my pussy contracting rhythmically. From the next room, they also seemed to quiet down for the night. There was no way I could go into the bathroom without them noticing, so I just took the toy to my mouth and licked it, cleaning it of my juices, before putting it in my bedside drawer.

There were things I had to think about. What I had done, what I would do. But for the first time in months my body was satisfied, my mind satiated. I rolled over in my blankets, too exhausted to get my pajamas, and closed my eyes.

12