Seduction of a Japanese Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could not turn to my friends who would have been shocked, for fear that eventually the word would get to my family and bring great shame. My family would have blamed me for drawing unwanted male attention and would have questioned me as to what I had done wrong."

"So, what did you do after that incident?"

"I know now that I was girlishly foolish but I wished that the incident was an isolated one. Unfortunately, it was not. It was as if my assailants waited for me to catch the morning train and somehow managed to box me in the crowd of the train car before repeatedly assaulting me at the same time. My breasts were openly groped, squeezed to the point where I whimpered in wincing pain as my nipples were pinched through my blouse and bra. More than once a stranger's hand unbuttoned my blouse to snaked under my bra and obscenely feel me.

The man in front of me would somehow manage to lift my skirt to cup and caress me, making me squirm as I tried to dislodge his unwanted hand. Although my wriggling prevented him from pulling down the front of my panties, he stroked and probed my sex in the most embarrassing manner. If I closed my legs to trap his hand thrust between my legs, he would saw it back and forth to cause me great shame as my panties became wet with my bodily fluids. If I did not, his fingers slipped under the crotch of my panties to cause me great alarm and shame.

"However, it was the faceless man behind me who was the worse. He could squeeze both of my breasts or join in the finger play of the man in front of me. However, more likely than not, he enjoyed violating me repeatedly. Emboldened by my inability to stop him, he wasted little time inserting his filthy finger and crudely invading me. He drove repeated into me causing me great discomfort and greater shame. Then like an eel, he would wiggle his offending finger in me while whispering into my ear vile comments like 'yariman' (slut), 'saseko' (whore), and finally 'Fushidarana onna' (You are such a slut).

"By the end of that long month, I had reached a point of utter despair and complete surrender, and silently accepted my molestation especially that of my kōmon by chikan assailants. In all that time, never once did I clearly see their faces for they quickly turned from me and blended into the rushing crowd. Perhaps I did not wish to see my assailant's sneers of contempt or delight; all that I know was that I hung my head in burning humiliation and wept in disgrace after each time.

"Damon-sama, I do not seek to displease you for you are my master, my sensei, and my love," Kiyomi pleaded. " But, when you touch my kōmon in the way that you do, I am helplessly transported back to that crowded morning train and me being molested as a schoolgirl. I relive the shameful incidents of my youth."

Holding an obvious distraught Kiyomi, I tenderly whispered to her as I lightly stroked her nude body, "You are no longer a frightened and helpless schoolgirl, Kiyomi. You are a grown and beautiful woman who is married to a college instructor and are the mistress of your husband's supervisor. In my arms, you have discovered the pleasure of a man's body and the passion of your own.

"Have you forgotten the times you have boldly asked, 'Anata wa sei desu (Do you want to have sex)? Or those when you called out to on the very precipice of orgasmic bliss, 'Ikasete! Sugu ikasete!' (Make me cum! Make me cum now!). As a young woman...a virgin teenager...you would have never uttered these things, much less enjoyed them. But as my lover, you do. And as my lover, yours is to hear my desires and obey, is it not?"

"Hai, Damon-sama. I yearn to serve and to please you."

"When you became mine, did I not tell you then that you would be doing things to please me that would seem improper at first? What was once strange and shameful to you is now natural, is it not?

"Hai, hai, my sensei."

"Kiyomi, while I am no faceless chikan assailant, I desire your body. Like the men on either side of you, I have delighted in the bounty of our breast; yet, unlike them, I have tasted of the sweetness of your plum-like nipples. Like the man in front of you, I have reveled in touching you between your tender inner thighs; yet, unlike him, I have sunken my manhood into you as a man should to his woman. However, unlike the man behind you, I will possess and enjoy your kōmon, and share with you the pleasures of what we in the West call anal sex or sodomy. You will be mine, Kiyomi. Do you understand and accept this?"

Kneeling and then bowing to me in dogeza, Kiyomi contritely intoned, "Hai! Forgive me, Damon-sama. I am ashamed that I have disrespected you so. Thank you for correcting me. Please, sensei, teach me the pleasures of what you call anal sex. I shall endeavor to be your humble and willing student."

"Then good, let us begin," I murmured as I took Kiyomi into my arms, kissing her gently until she moaned softly, her tongue dancing a sultry tango with my tongue. My hands hefted her full breasts, massaging her spongy firmness until her large nipples became engorged and lengthen appreciably. The tip of my tongue flick and the lazily swirled around each jutting teat until Kiyomi couldn't take anymore and twisted in my embrace, turning her back to me.

I, however, kissed the back of her neck and shoulders as I caressed her arms and sides. Cupping her globular breasts, I enjoyed how they squished and sprung back for more. Pressing them together, I slowly squished them from her heaving chest to her extended nipple. My grasping fingers captured and then tweaked, twisted, and then tugged each nipple as far from her chest as possible, before releasing them to start her excruciating mammary stimulation again. Finally, Kiyomi could take no more of my torment, she pulled away and threw her trembling form belly down.

I kissed the back of Kiyomi's neck, shoulders, and back, eliciting groans of grown stimulation. My lips travel down her back before traveling down one of her legs. Kissing her behind her knee, my mouth wetly sucked up her inner thigh, and just before reaching her nether region, turn to lick and light nip the buttock of that leg. This erotic torture was slowly done again except to the other leg and by the time I nibbled on her spongy bun, Kiyomi was writhing groaning passionately, her butt lifting to thrust itself in my face.

"Oh, Damon-sama! I feel as if my body is swarmed with ants that are biting and stinging in such exquisite agony! I beg of you to put me out of my excruciating ecstasy!"

Grabbing her butt cheeks, I spread them apart to reveal her hidden brown rosebud. A flick of my tongue brought a sharp gasp from Kiyomi's lips, and a dripping wet kiss that immediately followed, caused her to cry out softly. When I pushed my stiff tongue into her squirming anus, my lover whimpered girlishly in surprise, delight, and definite anticipation.

"Kiyomi, kneel with your face on the zabutons and your oshiri in the air," I uttered as I quickly gave my fingers with heavy-coating of lubrication. A shrill whine escaped her lips as I pressed a slippery finger gradually into her squirming anal pucker. "Oh...ohhh, Damon-sama," she whimpered breathlessly, "What have you done to me? My kōmon is being penetrated like it was when I was but a schoolgirl on a crowded train. Yet, this time it is so different. Ooh, this is not what the faceless man did to me...ooh."

My response was to introduce a second finger in an asshole brought a shrill whine but no futile pleas for me to stop my anal reaming as a visible shiver shot up and then back down her spine. Slowly but surely, however, Kiyomi began to rock back and forth, taking more and more of my fingers into her loosening ass.

Mounting Kiyomi from behind, I let my raging hard-on plow her pussy slit to be coated her flowing feminine fluids, rubbing against her stiff love pearl and then teasingly plopping in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I knew that Kiyomi was ready when her butt began to wiggle and then gyrated enticingly in response to my pumping fingers.

Withdrawing my fingers, I slowly pressed my well-lubed flanged penis head into her anus. A sharp cry pierced the air, but Kiyomi didn't try to pull away. Instead, she lowered her face to the zabutons to better present herself to me. Under steady pressure, Kiyomi's fleshy rosebud seemed to bloom, opening and gradually spreading around my cock head. When I finally popped through her spasming sphincters, Kiyomi rose to her hands and knees as her back arched sharply as she gulped urgently for air.

"Itai (It hurts)! Itai! Ooh, Damon-sama. Itai," a twisting Kiyomi whimpered in a child-like voice, "Your manhood is so big within my kōmon. Itai! I beg of you, Damon-sama, to be patient with me. Please do not move just yet. Let me get used to you..."

While Kiyomi trembled as she sought to accommodate me, my fingertips forked and then slowly massaging her hooded love button. Before long, Kiyomi's moans became guttural groans as waves of stimulation surged through her petite twisting form. Her liquid excitement flowed freely and pooled around my embedded manhood before flowing down her thighs. Gathering herself, Kiyomi gradually rocked back and forth, taking me deeper and deeper into her until I was fully buried in her churning bowels.

"Oooh, Damon-sama, I feel so very different being filled with your presence. I burn not with shame but I...'wa anata no tame ni yokubō o moyashimasu' (I burn with lust for you). I wonder what might have happened if you had been that faceless chikan behind me on the train. What would you have done to me...and what would I have done in turn?"

"Kiyomi-chan, within every virtuous woman is a 'yūjo' who is full of wanton lust and just begging to be released. You are an erotic woman who is meant to be taken by a man, often and repeatedly. Isn't this what you want, Kiyomi-chan?"

Kiyomi's only response was to push back, gently at first and then harder and harder against me. Her quivering buns slapped loudly against my groin and turned a vivid pink as sweat formed and then dripped from her snow-white skin. Suddenly a shrill ecstasy ripped from her throat, and Kiyomi shook uncontrollably in a sudden gut-wrenching orgasm that had her sexual juices spurting and drenching the zabutons under us.

Before I knew it, I was spewing what seemed like an ocean of sperm up her molten rectum as I drove deep into her. When I finally let go of her hips, Kiyomi fell forward as she collapsed in utter exhaustion, causing my still-throbbing cock to slip from her. Spreading her rounded buns, I was delighted to see how her dilated asshole oozed freely with my creamy cum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, Damon-sama, my sensei," Kiyomi sighed as she lounged in my arms in the steamy but soothing waters of the apartment's ofuro (hot tub). "I ache from the lesson that you have just given me. Yet, I revel in the new sensations that fill and stimulate me. I have never felt so...alive. It is so unlike how I was raised to believe that I should be...how do you say it...umm, 'prim and proper.' As a schoolgirl, I was so ashamed that my body invited chikan and how I was made to feel at fault and disgraced. But now with you, I am pleased that my body gives immeasurable pleasure to you as well as to me.

"Sad to say, how I wish that you could be my husband instead of neglectful Ichiro. Ooh, the pleasure we could share..."

"Do not torment yourself so, Kiyomi-chan. It is our lot in life to find and take pleasure in each other. In this love hotel, we now have to privacy to be our desired selves...to experience our burning desires and innermost pleasures...and to live out our wildest fantasies.

"When we are finished with this ofuro, we will enjoy a light repast of the meal and sake that I have ordered. We shall then sleep and make love numerous times throughout the night and following morning you will awake in my arms as it was meant to be. For this stay and in those to come, we work to free to be the woman you were taught not to be. Enjoy being a yariman, Kiyomi-chan."

"Hai, sensei. Your wish is my command." Then looking at me with a smoldering look, Kiyomi murmured, "Tell me how may I better please and delight you, Damon-sama?

"Kiyomi-chan, do you still have your high school uniform?"

"I believe it is stored in one of my chests as a memento. Would I still fit it? Hmmm, I am sure that with some minor alterations, I should be able to fit into it quite nicely. Why do you ask, Damon-sama?"

"When I was looking at the selection of rooms in this love hotel, I came across a room that has a 'train-car' theme. At the time, I could not understand why such a setting was being offered. However, from what you have shared with me, 'chikan fantasies' must be quite popular among this establishment's clientele since the room was reserved for over the next month."

"Hmmm," Kiyomi purred with an impish smile gracing her delicate lips, "Perhaps when we next return to this establishment, you might be willing to relive some of my chikan memories in that room or other lurid encounters of my schoolgirl years...but with much more agreeable endings, yes?"

"Hai, Kiyomi-chan, I am sure that my chikan of you will prove much more enjoyable than that you experienced as a schoolgirl. I'm sure that if properly persuaded, I might be induced to pleasing rather than frightening my teenage victim. And after today's session, I am sure that I will insert something bigger than a finger in your sweet little kōmon.

"However, what other encounters do you refer to," I mumbled as I absently thumbed on one of Kiyomi's enlarged nipples. "From the use of the word 'lurid,' would I be wrong in assuming that they involved men and something of a shameful or sexual nature?

"Damon-sama, as you know Japanese girls are extremely vulnerable because they are raised to be submissive and docile when it comes to men, especially older men. That is why they often fall prey to chikan for they feel helpless to stop their molestation and will not report it.

But Japanese girls are also raised with rigid expectations placed on them by their parents, family, and society, and they do not receive the benefits and support afforded to their male siblings. As such, they sometimes rebel and seek to obtain that which they have not. There are times when schoolgirls or 'joshi kosei' rebel and obtain material assets through 'enjo-kōsai' or 'compensated dating' between school girls with older men.

'Enkō' which combines parts of both terms, is a custom that involves a teenage girl who after school dallies with or dates older men. The girls are always dressed in their school uniform and situate themselves in certain areas where they may be seen by potential customers. Sometimes these dates just involve a chat, a walk, or spending time together in a restaurant or bar. But enkō always involves a schoolgirl being given money, gifts, or goods by her older male customer."

"Kiyomi-chan, are you telling me that these schoolgirls are yūjo?

"Enkō is not commonly thought of what gaijin would consider prostitution even though high schoolgirl dating is a business and most of the time involve money that the girls would not normally receive from their families. But some customers take advantage of the ingrained deference that Japanese girls have towards old men, and this may lead to some form of sex. It is hard for me as a Japanese woman to explain why this is not considered prostitution...enkō is just an accepted custom between schoolgirls and older men."

"Hmmm, this enkō custom is intriguing and definitely worth exploring during our next session here. Hmmm, Kiyomi-chan? How is it that you know so much about enkō Have you ever engage in enjo-kōsa when you were a schoolgirl?"

With downcast eyes, my Japanese mistress turned her lovely face from me and after a moment's hesitation, softly whispered, "Hai, Damon-sama."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please join me when the next part of "Seduction of a Japanese Wife" is posted. I am sure that Kiyomi-chan's sharing of her schoolgirl enjo-kōsai dealings will prove stimulating to Damon-sama in more than one way.

12