Seduction of a Japanese Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my hand slowly drift from the snowy-whiteness of Kiyomi's soft belly to her thigh that I lightly stroked before slipping between her tender thighs. "And was Ojisan content with just placing his hand on your thigh or did he want to be where my hand is?"

"Ooh, Damon-sama, if you keep touching me as such, I will not be able to complete my story. Do you wish to pillow more? It would be preferable than recounting this miserable chapter of my life. What is that? Continue on? Hai, Damon-sama.

"You are correct in your suspicions of Ojisan. Unfortunately, I discovered his true nature and intent when we were once again sitting on our bench as rain fell on the wooden shingles of the shed. I don't exactly remember how he did it...I think he leaned over me to point to a boat in the stream and in so doing let his hand slipped off my lap to delve between my kimono-covered thighs.

"Sore o tomete kudasai (please stop it!), Ojisan!" tumble from my shocked lips as I sought to push away his intruding hand. However, with a skillful twist of his hand, he managed to escape my hold and then grasp the wrist of my hand. Before I knew it, he quickly shoved my hand under the fold of his kimono.

"I cried out in surprise and then alarm when my fingers touched and then were pressed against his...'ochinko' (penis)! It was as if my hand had been forced upon white-hot iron for his manhood was rigidly hard and pulsating with searing heat. Yanking my hand away, I vulgarly swore at him for his sheer audacity and his betrayal of my trust.

"I rose and turn to run into the rain when Ojisan clutched me by my obi and falling to his knees before me, begged, 'Watashi o yurushite kudasai (please forgive me), Kiyomi-chan! I could not help myself...it has been such a long time...and I am so lonely...'

"I looked down at him ready to further vent my feelings but froze when I saw Ojisan with tears flowing from his eyes, his face full of sorrow and misery. Although I had been offended, the sight of an elder...one whom until moments before I had thought of as kindly and generous...groveling before me quickly dissipated whatever anger I may have had held.

"Before I could do anything, Ojisan pleaded, 'Please, Kiyomi-chan, do not leave. You are the only spark of warmth in the dark coldness of my solitude. It is just that I have gone so long without a woman...without a woman's touch...oh, but I was "baka" (stupid, out of my head) to think of you in such a way,' he sobbed woefully. 'How could I think... that you might like me and take pity on an old man...your Ojisan. That you might... oh, but I was foolish to think that a 'kawaii' (pretty) young woman such as you might want to help me...'

"Taken aback by his seeming remorse, I managed to lift the miserable man before me from his knees and sat him on the bench next to me. "Tell me, Ojisan, what you thought I might do to help you."

"Pulling out his handkerchief, Ojisan wiped away his tears and shook his head slowly. "No, Kiyomi-chan, for I would further insult you with my miserable old man's wish. It is better that you leave this place...and me...than to hear what I desire. Go...leave...I am not worthy of your pity, much less your kindness.'"

"Kiyomi-chan, this Ojisan of yours is as we would say in the West, 'playing you.' He is appealing to your good nature while seeking to take advantage of you."

"Hai, Damon-sama. However, I did not discover until later that Ojisan was skilled at crying and looking miserable...something that was totally unlike elderly stoic Japanese men. At the time, I was...how do you say it...ah...'caught off guard' and embarrassed for having caused a feeble old man to be so. I found myself begging him to tell me how I could help him, and offering strong reassurances that no matter what said, I would not be offended.

"I remember Ojisan taking in a deep breath and then letting it out slow and having calmed himself, said, 'Hai, Kiyomi-chan, hai. I will do as you ask.' Then looking down at the ground before him with his shoulders slumped greatly, Ojisan mumble, 'I am old...living alone...for so long...with no children, close relatives, or for that matter friends. However, my loneliness has been made bitter due to not having a woman for such a long time. Yes, yes...I know I could avail myself of a 'woman of the night'...but yariman (sluts) have never appealed to me.'

"'Being with you, Kiyomi-chan, has been a blessing. You are so kawaii that you brighten my day...and made life more bearable. I have been so happy and proud to be seen in your company. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I felt that we were close... although now, I see I was greatly mistaken. I sadly believed that you might have... 'feelings' for me...in an intimate way...as between a man and a woman.

"'When my hand slipped from your thigh to lap, it was a...mistake...and yet, I must admit that I felt a stirring in my loins that I had not felt in such a long time. When you pushed my hand away, I...forgive me...grabbed your hand that was so close to my groin...and shoved it into my kimono...without thinking. It was wrong of me...forgive me...but, I would be lying if I didn't say that I had longed for a woman's touch...for your intimate touch.'

"I must have involuntarily gasped and flinched because Ojisan shrank from me as if expecting me to begin cursing him. Instead, after a deep breath, I asked softly, "What do you mean when you say 'intimate' touch?"

"'Oh Kiyomi-chan, I am so mortified to explain. I am no better than those chikan...those abhorrent men... who molested you on the train. I am worse for those men were faceless...you know me and trusted in me...and I betrayed your faith in me.' Then with tears once again swelling in his eyes, Ojisan muttered, "It is best that you leave... before I disgrace myself further by revealing my indecent yearnings.'

"Ojisan, stop please!" blurted from my surprised mouth. "Tell me what it is that you want?"

"Ojisan looked at me and then lowered his eyes and mumbled softly, "It has been so long since I felt a caring woman's intimate caress of my...' Unable to go on, he subtly pointed at where my hand had been in his kimono. Seeing my eyes widening, he turned from me and hung his head.

"Damon-sama, I know now that I was being skillfully manipulated by Ojisan. However, at the time, I believed that if I left or shunned him after pressing him for an answer, I would bring great humiliation upon Ojisan...and myself. I did not know how to escape this dilemma. I recall myself stuttering, "But...I have never...done such a thing. I would not know how..."

"'You do not have to do anything, Kiyomi-chan,' Ojisan gently but quickly said as a spider would pounce on an ensnared fly. 'All you have to do is to be willing...and let me guide you. That is all you need to do.'

"Hai, Ojisan," was my reply with downcast eyes. His hand once again clasped my wrist and moved my hand across his cloth-covered thigh and under the fold of his kimono. I could not bear to look and turned my head away, pressing my eyes shut and biting on my lower lip. I jerked instinctively when my fingertips brushed against his ochinko.

"'Relax, relax your hand, hai, like that. Now open your hand to touch me...feel me...caress me. Hai, how long I have yearned for this...a lovely young woman... fondling my manhood? Do you feel how I respond to your intimacy by swelling and growing to your touch? Oh, I have not felt like this in years...no, decades.

"'Now, grasp my shaft, Kiyomi-chan...hai, like that. Squeeze harder...hai...and I am responding by becoming harder, longer, and thicker in the ring of your very soft fingers. Begin to now move your gripping hand up and down my shaft...hai like this...this feels so good! Now, move a bit faster, Kiyomi-chan, hai, move faster. Hai! Just like that!'

"Ojisan began to tremble as he pumped my grasping hand rapidly up and down inside his kimono. He shook and his breathing became harsh. Ojisan swiftly shoved his handkerchief under his kimono and his hand held it over my pumping fist. Suddenly his swollen ochinko was thrust violently into the ring of my grasping fingers as Ojisan uttered a loud guttural 'Hai!' as my hand was instantly covered with a hot thick sticky substance.

"He held my hand against his throbbing shaft until he spread open his kimono to wipe the seed of his loins from himself and then my hand. I was crying so much that I was vaguely aware that Ojisan was standing and straightening his kimono. I then heard him utter, 'Tsumaranai mono desu ga.' When I finally had the nerve to open my eyes, I saw that the rain had stopped and Ojisan casually sauntering away. Next to me on the bench was a tastefully decorative noshibukuro that he had left behind.

"I was tempted to flee and leave Ojisan's envelope behind. Yet, I noticed that the envelope was a 'mizuhiki' with a traditional Japanese special cord and knot used to bind money envelopes and bring good luck. As such, to leave it behind would be foolish and bring bad luck. However, after opening it, I started to weep for in it were two crisp ten-thousand-yen bills. I then knew that I had been tricked into engaging in 'enjo-kōsai' - compensation dating. I had sold my time and now sexual favor for monetary gifts."

Kiyomi clutched me to her as she sobbed into my shoulder. I stroked her long ebony hair and held her sensuous Asian body as I whispered, "Enough, Kiyomi-chan, say no more. Let me make love to you so that the fire of our lovemaking can burn away all of the bitterness of Ojisan."

"Oh, Damon-sama, how I wish I could. But I have to tell you about my last 'enjo-kōsai' episode with the man whom I called Ojisan. For like my disclosure of my violation at the hands of the chikan, I must lance this boil and squeeze out the festering puss for me to be clean and heal. Please indulge me, my sensei, and let me tell you of the final lesson of my troubled young adulthood.

"I sought to put Ojisan behind me for I resolved never to see him again," related Kiyomi as she nestled her head against my chest. "I avoided the downtown shopping area and places that we had frequented. I believed he had given up on me when one day my mother informed me that I had received a small parcel. Taking it to the privacy of my room, I opened it to find a neat note on top of a folded piece of cloth. My heart sank with the cloth's odor reached my noise for I knew it to be Ojisan's handkerchief stained with his vile seed.

"The note read, 'Kiyomi-chan, meet me one last time at our last rendezvous. If you do not, my photographer friend who was hidden with his telephoto-lensed camera will send your parents a picture of you with your hand under my kimono fold.' He gave a future date and time before finishing with, 'Wear your yukata (summer kimono) but with nothing underneath.'

"How uneasy I was for being in public and improperly attired on the appointed day. Fortunately, my obi and dark patterned yukata material disguised my lack of undergarments. When I reached the shed, I was surprised to find it open and ultimately learned that it belonged to Ojisan. I was quickly pulled into the shed and pressed against the closed door.

"Gone was the frail and meek elder whom I thought I knew and in his place was a virile and strong man consumed in lust. Slobbering kisses were mashed against my lips, throat, and chest as Ojisan wrenched open the neckline of my thin kimono exposing my large bosom. My unrestrained breasts swayed freely and were grabbed and roughly fondled before he rubbed his ugly face between them. My large nipples were tweaked, tugged, and sucked hard until I whimpered pitifully.

"His claw-like hand slipped under the fold under my kimono, and I cried out painfully as my naked womanhood was cupped and squeezed viciously. 'Oh, how I want to ravish you, Kiyomi-chan - to have my way with you,' Ojisan hotly muttered in my ear, 'But I won't. For to do so would enable you to charge me with rape and I am too old to go to prison for the ecstasy of taking your virginity.'

"Spinning me roughly around, Ojisan pushed me between my shoulder blades until the side of my face was flat against the wooden shed door. Then yanking up the back of my yukata and tucking it into my obi, he pulled my bare 'denbu' (buttocks) back and uttered aloud, 'There is, however, a method used by us practitioners of enkō with unprotected girls such as you. It is called 'sumata' (bare crotch) or was the gaijin so crudely refer to it as 'pussy-job'. Without putting my ochinko in your body, I can have my way with you without planting my seed in your sensuous fertile body.'

"With that Ojisan slid his manly organ between the crease of my denbu and into my womanly folds. Then closing my legs to tightly hold him, he proceeded to repeated and rapidly thrust back and forth into my 'ware-me' (pussy slit). Ojisan's fingers slipped over my thigh to cruelly stroke and inappropriately touch my sensitive fleshy pearl, causing me to squirm and whimper pitifully. I struggled desperately but for an elderly man, Ojisan was exceeding strong and well-versed in the way of 'sumata.'

"'Ha, how those faceless chikan would die of envy,' Ojisan crowed, 'if the saw how I have outdone them. An old man has managed to openly possess and enjoy your bodily delights. What I am doing to you excites you, does it not? Your breaths are ragged and hot...your nipples are long and fat... your sex flows freely with your slippery juices...and your rounded buttocks press back to meet my every thrust.'

"Iya, iya, iya! (No, no, no!)" I cried in desperate denial. And yet, I knew that this was a futile and false protest. What had happened to me with the chikan on the train was happening again. My will to resist faded as my body was stimulated - I responded to being sexually molested."

"Gripping my hips tightly, Ojisan sought to disprove my claim while beating down my feeble denial. His strokes viciously plowed my ware-me and soon lewd wet sloshing sounds could be heard over our combined moans and groans. My knees were weakening and Ojisan started to tremble as he had before when I had my fingers wrapped around his manhood.

"'Kiyomi-chan, despite your denials,' Ojisan sneered, 'I know...and you know...that you are a natural 'yariman' (slut)...and definitely well worth the money.' With that Ojisan slammed me against the door with a powerful push of his groin. I thought he would breach my maidenhead but he slipped out before he could, and released his seed, drenching my much-abused sex.

"Disheveled and sobbing uncontrollably, I twisted and sank to the floor before him when released. Grasping my hair, he lifted my face and looking at me uttered, 'You are so mouthwatering kawaii...so deliciously naïve...and so delectably gullible. I do not have a friend with a telephoto-lensed camera...it was just a lie...one of many believe by you. I wish I could continue our enkō relationship, but I have already begun to cultivate your replacement...a girl who is far more willing and far less expensive than you.'

"'Please accept this parting gift," he said as pulled out and then callously wedge then 'mizuhiki' in my ware-me that was shamelessly exposed by my splay legs.

"'And now, for your parting present to me.' With than said, Ojisan pressed his slime-coated ochinko against my lips, telling me to open my mouth and suck on him. Oh, Damon-sama, to my utter shame, I did as he instructed."

"So, you weren't totally honest with me when that you had never had a man's cock in this luscious mouth of yours? It is not nice to lie to your sensei."

"Oh, please forgive me, Damon-sama, I could not help myself. I was so humiliated about my past before Ichiro that I...omitted...the disgraceful memories of my young adulthood. It was a confusing and very regrettable chapter of my life. It was not until I met you, my sensei, that I learned the pillowing ways and how to truly please a man."

"As we say in America, 'talk is cheap.' Kiyomi, the gaijin also say that 'action speaks louder than words.' With that, I nudged her face towards my groin "

Kiyomi's breath caught in her throat as my swollen erection rear its flanged head. Gripping it, my mistress mumbled a throaty groan, "Oh, Damon-sama, until I met you and became your student and lover, I never knew that an ochinko could give me such fleshy pleasure." With that Kiyomi's head bobbed up and down as my shaft sank easily between her parted lips.

"Yes, Kiyomi-chan, you are a lovely woman and maybe Ojisan was correct when he said that you are a natural-born yariman. I know, however, that you are a woman who needs to be 'fucked' often, to exploded in well-earned climaxes, and to be filled with my seed until you overflow. Am I correct, Kiyomi-chan?"

"Hai, Damon-sama! Hai!"

12