Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Decisions are made and things get intensely sexual.
4.7k words
4.75
10.7k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning after a brief hello Al told me in descriptive detail exactly what he fantasized about the night before after we said goodnight. It left my head reeling again and my panties soaked from my leaking pussy. Not only did Al have an imagination but he also had the ability to express exactly what he thought so that I could almost feel it.

I had plans for the day that were going to keep me busy and out of touch. As the day went on I wondered where this was going and what his expectations were from what we were doing. I thought about it literally all day. I did not want to jump into whatever this was and whatever it was becoming if I did not think I was going to be happy with it. As I said earlier, as far as I know Al was happily married and despite the fact that I wasn't I had no plans on changing my situation or his. I decided that I was going to bring the topic up with him tomorrow.

When we spoke in the morning I asked if he had time during his lunch hour to chat and he said he absolutely could make time and told me he would write at 12:01. True to his word he wrote me exactly then and I voiced my concerns to him about what was going on. Everything that he said was exactly what I was thinking. Fun, not looking to change anything and all the rest of it. He also had concerns, mostly trust and that the best way to keep this between us was if neither of us said anything to anyone.

As it got closer to the end of his lunch hour we were in full agreement about expectations and the rest of it. He told me he would write me that night. We did not speak until about 10 pm that night and when he asked what I was doing I told him that I had just got out of the shower. He asked if I was naked and I told him that I mostly was except for a towel wrapped around me.

"Why is that all it takes for you to say to make my cock hard Natalie?" He asked.

"I don't know Al but if I showed you the picture I just took I am pretty sure that I could keep you that hard for a while."

"Did you forget the rule already?" He answered, "121.1."

I laughed reading it and yes I had totally forgot and actually had not taken a picture. Al protested and told me I needed to send it and I thought what the fuck, give him a taste of what he can expect if this goes the right way. I walked back into the bathroom and turned away from the mirror and held the phone up over my shoulder so that I could see myself from behind. The towel was small and white and did not cover much at all. My ass was clearly visible at the bottom and with a slight adjustment so was most of my back and several of my tats. I looked at it quickly to see if it was going to tease enough and satisfied with the result I pressed send.

"Jesus fuck Natalie!" He wrote back after about half of a minute. "Could you be any sexier?"

"Do you like?" I asked

"No I don't." He wrote back. "I fucking love it!"

I smiled, it was a pretty good picture. "Did it have the desired effect?" I inquired.

He told me that he was in his garage having a smoke and as a result of the picture that he wouldn't be going back inside any time soon. I inquired if he had plans to tuck it in his pant leg and try and sneak back in as he had done hat work a couple of weeks ago. Al told me that he was wearing gym shorts with nothing underneath them so tucking anything into anywhere wasn't going to be an option.

I swallowed hard at the thought. "The tiny eggplant can't be all that tiny if you don't think you can hide it."

"Are you curious about my cock Natalie?" He replied.

"Since the day you sent the steamy mirror pic I sure as hell have been."

"Would you like me to put you out of your misery then and give you a better idea of what you are wondering about or are you one of those women who is not into pictures and would rather discover for herself?"

"No Al, I am all about the pictures, live pictures and videos of all kinds. They have this technology on our phones for a reason. lol" I wrote back. God I sounded like an eager little slut. I was.

"Should I follow your lead and leave a little to the imagination?"

"Show me your cock Al!" Was my answer.

I waited about twenty seconds and then saw the little bubbles on the bottom of the screen begin to dance. Was he really going to expose himself for me? My mouth was dry again and my thighs damp as I waited for the picture to come through. Finally it did and I clicked on it to bring it to full screen.

"Holy! Fuck!" I replied when I saw it, and in that instant nothing was dry anymore. My mouth was salivating and my pussy was leaking, instantly.

"Too little for you Natalie?" Al asked, knowing full fucking well that he had a big, bordering on huge, thick, perfect cock.

"Hang on, I need to look again." I said. OMG it was a delicious looking cock. Whoever circumsized him was a master surgeon. The head was full and shaped perfectly and the colour of a fine red wine, obviously being engorged at the moment. Since the picture was from the side I could see thick full veins on the shaft that were quite pronounced. If I drew my interpretation of a damn near perfect cock it would look a LOT like this. He was also holding the base of it in his hand and he has huge hands and it did not look out of place in relation to the size of his hand.

"OK." I wrote back after another look.

"What does ok mean?" he asked. "I mean OK is not the biggest compliment I could have asked for but thanks? lol"

"Shut up Al, I am a little lost for words." I started. "You know full well what you have there and I am sure that everyone who has ever had it has let you know exactly what they think of it."

He sent back a wink and I thought briefly about how many women he has probably fucked with that monster. I was not a crazy jealous person but I know women and when they have something like that attached to what so far has been a great guy they often comeback for more. That night we talked until almost midnight before we both headed for bed and I could not get the sight out of my head.

Over the next weeks and months we talked about everything and anything. Past history of lovers both before married and after. He was no angel but not quite the naughty girl that I was. He was very forthcoming about things and I loved that. More than anything, he seemed generally interested in everything I had to say. He constantly asked questions and inquired about details, not only about sex but about every day things.

Over those weeks and months my pictures sent to him went from teasing and alluring to completely raw and nothing held back and I felt totally comfortable both showing him what he wanted and surprising him with things of my own. I have quite an extensive collection of lingerie and sexier clothes and I would mix in all different kinds of pictures to keep him interested and he was always hungry for more.

We also had many conversations about our sexual likes and dislikes. Neither of us had many dislikes and it turned out that he had a motto where it comes to sex, "If it turns you on, doesn't make me bleed or leave marks then I would not say no to it."

I questioned him on it, extensively. Tried to find something that he would say no to. One day we were talking about anal sex. He talked about it as one of his biggest fantasies. He had done it before but not in decades according to him. I was a big fan of it as I find it erotic and sexy and incredibly intimate. I asked him, "What if I wanted to fuck your ass Al, does that change your opinion?"

"What do you want to fuck it with?" he asked.

"My finger or fingers, a dildo or something else?" I suggested as possibilities.

"Would it turn you on to fuck my ass Natalie?" He asked.

"Absolutely. I want you to feel the same pleasure from it that I do."

"Then yes, I would let you fuck my ass. I trust you and believe that it would turn your kinky ass on!"

"Fuck, you are too good to be true!" I shot back at him.

"No baby, not at all, but I am more than willing to be a complete slut for you."

That was the first time he called me baby and the first time he had used a word like slut and as it turned out both words would become a common phrase in our relationship.

The pictures and conversations and videos all continued as the Christmas season approached. We had seen each other at events twice more since the first meeting and each time was better than the last. You could practically taste the sexual chemistry between us and a couple of times stuff definitely would have happened were it not for other people around.

I had decided that I was going to have a New Years Eve get together at our place and extended invitations to that friend group as we had been seeing more of each other. Some were going to come and others declined. Al and his wife said that they would in fact be attending and that made me both nervous and gave me something to look forward to. Although we had never been together physically we were getting to know each other incredibly intimately through conversations and pictures and videos. Al was bold and brash when it came to showing himself and it made me comfortable to do the same.

He took it upon himself to drive me absolutely nuts in the weeks leading up to NYE. Cum shot videos, videos of his entire body, undressing for me and once I even asked him if he hd ever tasted his own cum so the next day he sent me a video of him doing just that. Fuck he turned me on. He was pouring it on and I was loving every second of it.

On NYE day I got a message from him in the party group chat I had created. He had said that his wife was not feeling well and would not be attending tonight. He asked if it was still ok if he popped in to which I replied of course and that it was a shame his wife was under the weather. I really did feel that way, mostly, a little.

Not wanting Al to have the upper hand on him torturing me with the build up to tonight, when I got in the shower to get ready I decided to send him a little treat. I soaked my Luffa with body wash and make my skin all sudsy and wet and then took a video of myself spreading the suds all over my naked body. The thought of him watching it when I sent it was turning me on but this wasn't about me at the moment. I took a second video of me with the shower wand in my free hand rinsing the soap off of EVERYWHERE. When I got out of the shower and dried offI wrote him to see if he was available.

"Hey baby, whats up?" He answered.

"Oh ya know, not too much, just got out of the shower." I replied.

"God I want to fuck you in the shower one day!" He typed back.

"Are you alone right now? I have a treat for you."

"I am just about to get in the shower so yes, alone."

I sent him the soapy video and it took him a good couple of minutes to reply. "Holy fuck Natalie you have the sexiest body!! Those damn suds and I are going to fight for blocking my view! lol"

"I can fix that for you if you wish?" I typed back with a smile on my face.

"I would love that."

"Ask nicely to see what I have for you next."

"Baby, I would love to see what you have for me. Now be a good little slut and show me what you have."

Fuck why did I love it when he called me a slut, or his slut? I like dirty talk as much as anyone and I loved that he felt close enough to me to say what was on his mind.

"Yes Daddy." I replied with a kissing emoji.

As the video sent I got a little nervous. He had seen a lot of me but I had not shown him much of my pussy. I am, fuck, how to say this, very meaty and full lipped. I think that most men think its a little much.

"Fuck, baby, I am can barely breathe over here!" Was his reply.

"Whatever!" I replied. "You have seen many naked females and many that are far hotter than I am."

"I am going to answer that statement Natalie!" He said. Since he had started calling me baby and other names he really only used my proper name when he was being serious. "I have seen far more women naked than I should have seen, that is why I think I have a very accurate, honest and researched opinion when it comes to what I am about to say. You have the most perfect tits I have ever seen. Natural, real, full, perfectly shaped with the sexiest nipples that drive me insane every time I see them!"

He paused for a second while I read what he wrote again. "Moving down that delicious body of yours, your hips are womanly and full and flare out from your sides so gracefully with the pin up look that makes my cock so hard. If that wasn't enough, you have the sexiest round ass that is going to look so perfect when I fuck you from behind. Last but not least, and I am literally drooling as I write this, I have now seen the perfect pussy. Fuck, look at it, so fucking meaty and full and OMG I want to fucking eat it."

"OK Al, are you trying to embarrass me?" I asked while I am sure I was blushing.

"On the contrary baby, I think you are the sexiest woman I know. Hands down, no question." Was his reply.

"Al." I typed.

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you, and if you keep talking like that I am going to fuck your big cock raw!"

"I am going to hold you to that Natalie."

"You can hold anything you want Al, I mean it, anything!"

We said goodbye as he was going to be here in less than 90 minutes. It was time to make myself look like a million bucks!

I wore a little black dress that covered my shoulders and was very short sleaved. To say the neckline was plunging would have been an under statement and it looked like my tits could explode out of the dress at any second. It hugged my hips without being too tight and showed off the shape of my ass nicely. It should do its job.

People started to arrive and I was still on cloud nine from what Al had said to me before. This was going to be such a fun night and I think everyone who had arrived was in a great mood. Al got there a few minutes later than he said he would and I watched him work the room and say hello to people and hug and kiss all the women. Fuck, they all looked at him so warmly, did they see in him what I did?

He finally got to me and gave me a huge hug like he always does and he complimented me on my appearance in a very proper manner as people were right in the room with us. He handed me a gift which was a very nice bottle of scotch, which he knew I loved and so did he, and apologized for his wife not coming. I am not sure if the last part was sincere.

There were only about 20 guests so it was intimate with lots of conversation and some dancing and great music and far too many drinks. We rang in the new year with noisy blow horns and party hats and the whole bit. Instead of popping champagne we decided that scotch was the way to go. I was already well on my way to drunk and this certainly wasn't going to slow it down but I was fully on board.

As 1:00 am rolled around people slowly started to leave. My kids came home from their nights out and said hello to everyone and asshole went to pass out. There were still a few stragglers and Al was still here and looked to behaving a good time. My feet were killing me from my heels so I decided to go change into something comfier which was jeans and a sweater.

A few more left here and there and by 2:00 am as the last person was leaving they asked Al if he wanted a lift. He thought about it for a second and said nope, he was going to have one more smoke and finish his scotch and then looked my way and said, "If that is ok with Natalie?" Of course I said it was. This had trouble written all over it.

We said goodbye to them as they left and headed to the heated garage to have a smoke. While we stood there Al was looking at me in a way I had never seen before. I asked if was ok and he said no, that he wasn't, and motioned for me to come closer.

As I did he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me against him.

"I am going to kiss you Natalie." He said in a sexy, sultry and drunk voice.

I didn't say anything but just gave him an approving look.

Without my heels on he towered over me and as he lowered his face towards mine I looked up to receive his lips. Literal fireworks went off in my head when his lips touched mine. His lips were full and soft and the perfect amount of wet as he pressed them against mine. Not more than a second or two later I felt his lips begin to part and mine followed his movements. His tongue entered my mouth and found my tongue as our heads tilted at the perfect angle simultaneously. Our tongues danced together and although it could not have been more than ten or fifteen second long it felt like an hour. He pulled back from me and stared into my eyes.

"That was, incredible." He said as he licked his upper lip to taste the remnants of our kiss.

"No, it was better than that." I answered, my pussy literally leaking into my panties as I said it.

"It was, it was like we had kissed a hundred times, it was fucking perfect!" He exclaimed.

"That is exactly how it felt!" I agreed.

"Fuck, I am rock hard from just a kiss!" He said and as I scanned down his body to his pants, he clearly was.

"And I am soaking wet." Which was not a word of a lie.

"Come here again." He said.

"Do you want to kiss me again?"

"No baby, I want to feel how wet you are." He replied, calmly and seriously.

I couldn't say no. I did not want to say no. I wanted him to feel how fucking excited I was and how wet he made me. I stepped towards him and he did not hesitate for a second. He flattened the palm of his hand against my belly and as he peered into my eyes he slid has hand into my jeans and then my panties found my soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck you are so smooth!" he moaned.

I matched his stare and did not say a word.

He rolled his fingers around my rock hard clit for a few seconds. My god he knew how to touch a woman. He slid his fingers down my slit and between my lips and then with zero hesitation he slipped a finger inside me. not the tip, not to the first knuckle, but his entire fucking finger. OMG I was going to explode.

"Baby you are so fucking wet!" he said, almost through clenched teeth.

He pulled his finger back and I almost begged him not to stop. Apparently he had no intention of stopping, he added a second finger and thrust them all the way back into me, with force, as I instinctively got up onto my tippy toes.

He moved his fingers in and out several times and I was sure that if he continued that I was going to soak his entire hand. At that moment his kissed me again. Far more urgently this time as he ground his fingers into my throbbing cunt. My hips instinctively began to move back and forth as he fucked me with his fingers. My tongue was rolling around his as my hands were now wrapped around his neck and pulling our mouths together.

He broke off the kiss and his breathing heavy. He slid his fingers out of my pussy and out of my pants and before I realized what he was doing I almost begged him not to stop. He looked right at me as his hand left my jeans and with our faces less than a foot apart he brought his fingers to his mouth and slid them between his lips and closed them around his fingers.

I almost fucking passed out as I watched him savour my juices. He sucked on them for maybe five seconds and then removed them and still staring into my soul he said, "You taste delicious." OMG my pants were a swamp. How is this man so incredibly sexy. I had to do something.

"Kiss me again, I want a taste too." I purred.

He obliged, pulling me in and kissing me hard as his hands reached down and grabbed my ass firmly. The kiss was insanely passionate and breathy and something out of a fucking romance novel. I didn't want it to stop. Al was right, I tasted amazing on him tongue and lips.

He broke off the kiss suddenly and took a step back from me. "OK, we have to stop." He said, breathing heavily.

"I don't want to stop!" I protested.

"Baby, we can't, far too risky!" He said, his gaze still fixed on my eyes.

12