Seduction of a Young Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have something extraordinary for you today," he invited her over that afternoon, "1pm sharp".

"No anal sex, my bottom is still tender, ok!" She whispered.

Rob smiled.

Watching Liz stroll away and seeing those hips and buttocks sway, his cock tightened. She was a real prize; he was not sure if he was willing to share her any time soon and he was usually over his new conquests by now. Maybe when she started putting on a bit of weight.

"This will be her final initiation, and then she will be ready for her future life as my sex slave for the many company executive clients." Rob muttered under his breath.

Liz had a small lunch and a hot bath to prepare for her afternoon delight. She took a small bag with her which included a change of underwear, fresh clothes, flannel and deodorant. She was not going to be caught out again.

Arriving, she was met at the door and as soon as it closed was embraced in a passionate kiss. Liz rubbed her lower tummy against Rob's hardening cock.

Turning around Rob handed her a Martini and they headed for the bedroom.

He quickly disrobed. She slipped off her light dress and was also now naked.

"Now my dear, your special surprise for today!" Rob extended his hand to the bathroom doorway.

Out walked a tall, stunningly beautiful, naked woman with an hourglass figure, large firm breasts, and, of course shaved pubic area, Rob's favourite attire.

Liz gasped at this unexpected turn of events, but she should have guessed this would be the next level of degradation figuring every man's dream was having two women.

"Mabel this is Liz."

Mabel came straight over before Liz could react and started caressing her breasts with light as a feather fingers, then leant in and kissed her passionately. Liz found herself unexpectantly responding to the kiss.

"This is going to be fun!" said Mabel pulling back.

Mabel pushed Liz back to the bed she fell laying on her back. Mabel then started to caress her smaller breasts taking a nipple in her mouth and tenderly sucking it until Liz thought it would pop. While Mabel's hand was wandering over Liz's body, it found its home on top of her vulva and gentle caressed her clitoris bringing Liz close to her zenith. Liz, without realising it, had placed her hand on Mabel's hanging breasts, massaging them and tweaking the nipples, listening to Mabel's moans in response.

With half-closed eyes, Liz looked at Rob standing by the bed observing closely, slowly stroking his fat long cock, smiling an evil grin and those demon eyes seemed to sparkle at her discomfort.

Mabel kissed her way down Liz's body until she reached her vulva running a tongue over the smooth entrance to her vagina. Liz opened her legs, wantonly allowing Mabel to attack her most intimate place. Mabel's tongue wandered up and down her pussy lips and occasionally flicked her anus giving Liz a small jolt. Fingers slide in and out of her cavity as Mabel sucked on her clit like a vampire. Because Liz has been on a sexually high for the past few days her orgasm burst upon her without warning, arching her back off the bed in response, she cried out her release.

They gave Liz time to recover and rolled her over into a doggy position, Rob could not hold out much longer and mounted Liz sliding his fat cock easily in up to his balls. He had stretched her out over the last few weeks as she was now just right for him. He received a sound grunt from Liz as she arched her back, pushing his cock in further. He proceeded to fuck her cunt willingly. Liz closed her eyes and panted to the rhythm of his fucking. Mable, not to be left out wiggled her way in front of Liz telling her it was now her turn. Liz was shocked. She'd never been intimate with a woman and had never wanted to be. Looking down on Mabel's open pussy and the sexual smell they were all oozing she found herself gradually willing to give it a go. Lowering her head to Mabel's sex, she stuck out her tongue touching her clit, imitating what Mabel did to her and soon found Mabel's moans of appreciation, but she was not going to lick any further down. Mabel's hand grabbed Liz's head and held it in place between her legs.

They were all working towards a crescendo of pleasure each trying to reach their orgasmic state; it was only a matter of time.

Then out of the blue Mabel yelled out "Rob, knock your slut up!"

It triggered mutual orgasms in all of them; they writhed together, their faces contorting in their pleasure. Liz called out Rob's name again and again.

They huddled together for a time until Liz realised she had to get going, with kisses all round she departed for the downstairs loo.

While Liz did her ablutions, back in the bedroom, Rob slapped Mabel across the face saying "You stupid bitch, you nearly gave it away." The slap came out of the blue, catapulting Mabel onto the bed. She instantly started sobbing.

"And Liz didn't finish her second drink, here you drink it," offering it to Mabel. When she hesitated, he raised his hand, and she sculled it down.

In the downstairs bathroom, Liz sat on the toilet, wondering if she was now a slut? Over the past few months of sex with Rob she had never considered herself a slut! But perhaps without Alec's participation that was what she had become.

Exiting the bathroom, Liz heard what she thought was a slap, then angry words from Rob, which she couln't make out. She paused a bit then pulled the door closed with a small bang and called out "I'm off. Lots of love to you both."

Driving to school to pick up the children, Liz replayed Mable last words "Rob's new bitch". What did that mean?

"If I'm the new bitch, is she the old bitch? Is this what happens, will someday I become the old bitch while he takes a new one? And was that a slap I heard? Did he slap Mabel for making a slip of the tongue?"

While picking up the children, she was approached by the mother whose child was supposedly bullied by Liz's eldest.

"You can't you control your children, what sort of mother are you?"

Liz hurriedly shepherded the children to the car.

Later that evening lying in bed, words she heard today echoed around the room. Mabel's words, words of accusation by a mother, in front of all the other parents were very humiliating.

Her mind wandered, had she gone too far, for the sake of good sex? Was she a slut? Life was more than just sex, wasn't it?

Unfortunately, she had become obsessed with sex in the past two months, participating in soft bondage, two men, anal and now a woman. What more perversions could Rob persuade her to do, and would she do it?

oOo

Liz woke early Saturday morning, and noticed while lying in bed after a good night's sleep, the sex craving appeared reduced thankfully. It had been driving her to despair. She needed to get away and decided to take the children to her mother's out of town for the rest of Saturday, stay overnight come back Sunday morning in time for Alec's visit. Perhaps her mother could give her some guidance.

The children enjoyed spending the day with grandma in the large country garden chasing the chickens and playing with the dog made them very happy. Grandma prepared them a special dinner.

"What is going in your life? Why are you an Alec separated?" her mother asked after dinner when the children were in bed.

"Maybe you were right to say we were too young to get married now we have matured in different ways."

Liz thought about Alec's affair with two teenage girls and her addiction to an older man and realised the real truth would kill her mother.

oOo

On his way to a business reception, Rob stopped at a post box and posted another slim package.

Later than night lying in her old bed, Liz remembered her husband's words of warning from a month ago "Well if you agree to submit to Rob, you know exactly what will happen. He is a sexual predator who has had dozens of women, so he will know exactly what to do to you to make you want him. He will use his undoubted skills to tease and arouse you until your body takes over from your mind; you won't be able to stop yourself from surrendering to him."

Liz remembered mentally laughing at Alec words. She was stronger than that, she deeply and passionately loved Alec, and nothing could change that, right?

Now realising the full implications, she found she was overridden by the irresistible sexual longing for Rob and his massive thick shaft deep inside her. It was so strong it overwhelmed her. It felt like her body now truly belonged to Rob to do with as he pleased and she knew she couldn't say no to him.

Just before dropping off to sleep, she cannot remember when her last period was.

oOo

Alec visited the kids Sunday afternoon and received a cold reception from Liz. Taking the kids to the park, he then spoilt their dinner by taking them to McDonalds and giving them anything they asked for.

Delivering the children home, they were met at the door by Liz, who told them to wash up for dinner.

"I may be pregnant." She told Alec.

Visibly stunned for a moment, Alec slowly regained his composure and returned to his car.

What words could he possibly say to fix this? He felt partially responsible for the situation by encouraging Rob in the first place. He decided in the end it was really nothing more than he deserved. Liz knew he wanted a third child and yet she convinced him to get the snip. The irony was not lost on him.

Driving back to his mother's, he was angry and heartbroken all at once. Now thoroughly defeated and cuckolded for real. He had lost his family, his marriage was on the rocks and only divorce awaited him. What a fool he had been.

oOo

Later that evening Liz noticed Rob's house lights were on and she couldn't wait to tell him her news. Knocking on his door a couple of times before he arrived in a bath robe, hair wet from a shower.

"Hi what can I do for you, Liz?" Rob said not inviting her in.

"I may be pregnant!" Liz, a bit apprehensive, blurted out.

Before he could reply, Liz heard a female voice called out "Rob?" Stunned, Liz turned and ran home, tears spilling down her cheeks.

"What have I got myself into? Pregnant, separated from my husband and now a cheating lover, whatever will I do?" Liz cried to herself.

Closing the door Rob thought everything was falling into place nicely.

oOo

The following morning arriving home after dropping off the children, Liz noticed a large truck parked outside Rob's house. A sign on the truck displays 'Sam's Moving & Storage.'

Quickly Liz was out the car to bail up the removalist.

"Do you know where Rob is moving to?" she asked the young man.

"Don't know any Rob, but we're putting the furniture in storage." was his reply.

Walking back to her door, Liz suddenly realised she didn't even know Rob's surname. What a mess she has gotten herself into! She couldn't say Alec had not warned her about her lover.

Liz was heartbroken. Her hormones were still running wild like a teenager. Why had he abandoned her like this? He knew she was his, body, heart and soul. With inconsolable tears running down her cheeks she threw herself onto the bed and cried herself to sleep.

Waking late in the afternoon she headed off to get the children from school. While there she was accused by the mother of the child who had an altercation with Liz's eldest. When Liz refused to listen to her, she slapped Liz's face, calling her a slut.

Liz cried all through preparing dinner and could not eat. The children were very quiet and dressed early for bed without a word.

Again, Liz threw herself onto her bed crying, there was no one to comfort her, the strong desire for sex was still there.

Arriving at his mother's after work, Alec had received a second parcel from Rob. Dropping it on the floor, he jumped up and down on it much, to his mother's surprise.

oOo

Liz had taken to not getting out of the car for school drops off and pickups for fear of being harassed. She phoned Victoria who she was still good friends with but had not been in touch in a while. Victoria had to move her children to another school. She had confided in Liz some time back that at her husband's instigation, they had became involved in the wife swap club and pulled out because of a pregnancy scare.

Victoria consoled Liz and told her she had heard the mother who slapped Liz was under suspension and not allowed to come onto school grounds by the headmistress.

Having a friendly ear, Liz blurted out what a mess she had gotten herself into with the older man and her fears that she may be pregnant. Liz asked about a discreet doctor and was given a name and phone number. Victoria wished her well and hoped she could repair things with Alec and save her marriage.

Liz made an appointment for the following day. The sex craving was still there she needed Rob now more than ever, only sex with him appeared to overcome this urge.

oOo

Alec visited Tuesday night to set up a date and time for the marriage counsellor. Liz invited him into the kitchen and told him about Rob moving out. Thinking quickly Alec wondered if maybe now she would come to her senses, and they could reconcile. But still, the thought of her carrying another man's child repulsed him.

He gave her a copy of the detective's report on Rob, which she threw in the kitchen rubbish tin in front of him. Surprised at her reaction to the report, Alec stood there for a moment gathering his thoughts.

"Someday you will be sorry you didn't read that." He finally blurted out.

Alec left without setting an appointment time for the marriage counsellor, thinking his wife obviously felt the marriage was over.

Driving home, he decided to look for a good divorce lawyer. He had videos of Liz's affair what more compelling evidence would he need to claim custody of the children? It probably wouldn't even get to court.

Then Alec realised that maybe that was why Rob sent the DVD's. He didn't want Liz to raise his children, only Rob's! He's was a human cuckoo, planting his offspring in another's nest evicting all host progeny.

Arriving at his mothers home, she hands him another package which he immediately knew was from Rob. He was at his wits end, too tired to eat, he retired to his bedroom. That makes three DVD's so far, three sex sessions Liz had had with Rob, God knows the perversion he had persuaded her to do.

oOo

While in bed that night Liz was in two minds about reading the report. It could all be fake news, manufactured by Alec she thought. However, curiosity got the better of her and retrieved the document from the waste bin, removing the one page inside the envelope.

<i>Detective agency: Acme, 651-253-0XXX, California.

Job report:

Name: Rob Chambers, CEO of a multination IT company, (claim's he is a sales trainer).

Divorced: thrice, no known children, but has a number of paternity suits pending.

Salary: in the millions,

Home: large estate in the hills,

Security: high, full time,

Details:

Since my first client for this job, I have been studying how easily this man seduces women. Over the past six years, I pick-up one new client a year for this job. So, I have been watching him for some time now. Over this time, I have come to know his modus operandi. It is simple really. He stakes out the most expensive women stores, clothing, shoes, jewellery etc. and watches the women come and go. When he spots one he likes he follows her home. Most of them are neglected wives, who stay at home, bored with plenty of money. He then rents a house or apartment very nearby and makes contact as a friendly neighbour. At some point, he manages to seduce the wife, sometimes with the husband's consent, or even help. Once they have had sex, there's no going back; the women are somehow under his total control. It nearly always ends in divorce or some form of separation, with the woman falling pregnant. All women claim he tells them he has had a vasectomy. I have been unable to find any medical records in the area showing this to be the actual case.

End of report.</i>

Liz was astounded at how easily she had been manipulated by Rob. He was nowhere near as handsome as Alec, more than twenty years older than her. What sort of life could she have with him? He had even told them he had been snipped.

oOo

Liz was very nervous sitting in the doctor's waiting room for her Wednesday appointment and nearly left, however the surgery door opened, and she was called in. She sat in the patient's chair, collecting her thoughts. The doctor just looked at her face waiting for her to begin. He knew it had taken a lot of courage to come there.

Liz decided honesty was the best policy, without going into too much detail described the situation, wanting to know if she was pregnant or had any sexually transmitted diseases. The doctor made a few notes but otherwise made no comments.

Liz went on to say the pregnancy test she did at home gave inconclusive results. The doctor took some blood samples for testing and gave her a bottle for a urine sample. She described the strong sexual urges she was suffering from. He took a further blood sample.

"I will be in touch, pay at reception."

oOo

The detective contacted Alec and explains all six clients are all very keen to go ahead with the mission. Alec agreed to the terms and commissioned the detective.

"Find and destroy all of Rob's home-made porn library with emphases on their recordings and any contact lists."

Even after the entire trauma he and Liz have been through he still loved her and wanted to protect her. However, destroying any evidence may also help in divorce proceedings, if it came to that, getting rid of any role he may have played in Liz's affair.

oOo

Thursday, Liz was sexually strung out. It felt like she is going through drug withdrawal.

Alec's life was in a mess, with waiting for the detective to report back, and consulting with a divorce lawyer, he had trouble keeping his mind on work with worry.

By the time Liz picked up the children, she was crawling up the wall and shouted at them for no real reason. They hid in their rooms.

oOo

The doctor phoned Liz on Friday and made an appointment for later that afternoon.

"Bring the children. The receptionist will mind them, it won't take long."

Alec finally heard back from the detectives; mission completed all evidence removed and destroyed, computer wiped or merely missing. The bill was in the post.

Liz was a nervous wreck all day and had butterfly feeling in her stomach as she walked into his surgery room.

He told her she first off that she was not pregnant and had no STD's. Liz felt so relieved; thank God she had kept up taking the morning after pill following their trysts. While the side effects of the pill are horrendous, for once luck was on her side.

"You could have told me that over the phone!" Liz was slightly confused.

He went on to explain she had been drugged, Liz's mouth dropped open in surprise.

"The drug is a slow-release sex drug, a woman's version of Viagra. It is experimental and not readily available. The FDA has not approved it for use because its effect lasts too long. However, a black market has appeared selling pills at a very high price. Several local doctors have had similar cases. Currently, you have several weeks' worth in your system."