Seduction of Anna and Tim

Story Info
Tempting their friends to play.
7.5k words
4.67
11.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEDUCTION OF ANNA AND TIM

Katy and Paul were riding home after dinner and an evening at Anna and Tim's home.

Katy asked, "What do you think of Anna?"

Paul replied, "I think she's hot. I like her tits. What do you think of Tim?"

Katy said, "He's very attractive. He has a nice sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously."

Paul said, "He's in pretty good shape. I've seen him in the shower at the gym."

Katy said, "How well-endowed is he?"

Paul laughed and replied, "I knew you'd be interested in what he has under-the-hood. He's adequate."

Katy: "Bigger than you?"

Paul: "Probably not, but I haven't seen him when he's excited."

Katy: "You're probably not the best judge of that."

Paul: "Hah. You want to see for yourself?"

Katy: "I might."

Paul: "Well I want to see Anna's tits."

Katy: "Do you think her tits are nicer than mine?"

Paul: "Yours are perfect. Anything more than a handful is wasted, anyway."

Katy: "Wouldn't you like to put your face in her chest and play motorboat?"

Paul: "Hmm. That might be fun."

They continued to drive. There was some rain, but traffic was light.

Katy: "Do you think they might be willing to play?"

Paul: "Maybe. I wanted to see what you thought before I made a move on her."

Katy: "I was thinking the same thing. Tim seems to like looking down my blouse."

Paul: "Well, you have given him a good look at your boobs. You forgot to wear a bra, didn't you?"

Katy: "I didn't think you'd noticed."

Paul laughed: "I watch what you do and like it when you tease other men."

Katy: "I'll bet he wanted to put his face in there and play telephone."

Paul laughed. "You have the nicest tits. I love seeing them bounce around. I was tempted to just take you off and fuck you tonight."

Katy: "You'd have done me with them watching?"

Paul: "Damn straight. I don't care who sees me making love to you."

Katy: "You're an exhibitionist."

Paul: "You can't tell me you don't get a thrill out of being seen too."

Katy: "I do, but if I let you, you'd strip me in public."

Paul: "Now you're talking."

Katy: "Would you strip me while Tim is watching?"

Paul: "Absolutely. Someday I'm going to do it."

Katy: "You have an evil mind. You wouldn't mind another man looking at my tits and pussy?"

Paul: "No, I have a sexually depraved mind. I get turned-on by anything having to do with you and sex."

Katy: "Would you like to see Tim fuck me?"

Paul: "I believe I would."

Katy: "But you'd like to do Anna too."

Paul: "Of course."

They were turning onto the street where they lived.

Katy: "Should we seduce them?"

Paul: "We haven't had anyone to play with since Vince and Charlotte moved away."

Katy: "Yeah. Fucking your boss was okay, but he doesn't do a lot for me."

Paul: "Thanks for doing it though. It helped me get promoted."

Katy laughed, "I'll do anything to help my husband's career."

Paul: "You have helped your own career too."

Katy: "I do like fucking my boss."

Paul: "I know. You're always horny after he's plugged you in his office."

Katy: "Well, you seem to do okay with Stephanie."

Paul: "She's the best assistant I've ever had."

Katy: "And you've had her. She can't even type?"

Paul: "She's very talented and very smart."

Katy: "Sure. I saw her talents when she was on her knees in your office that time."

Paul: "That was hot, when you walked in on us. She thought you would be pissed but instead, you cheered-her-on."

Katy: "When she takes care of you like that, it gives me a break."

They pulled into their driveway.

Paul: "So, are you up-for trying to swap with Tim and Anna?"

Katy: "Yeah. I want to fuck him and then come tell you about it."

Paul: "Okay. Let's invite them over for dinner next Saturday and we can start."

Katy: "Dummy, I already have started by letting him look down my blouse tonight."

Saturday night, Katy and Paul hosted their quarry, Tim and Anna. They dressed very casually. Paul wore a pair of loose shorts and a polo shirt. Katy wore a crop-top with no bra. They flirted and Katy put on a good show with her taut little nipples poking through her thin top. Paul sat across from Anna and let the leg of his shorts gape open so she had an opportunity to see the tip of his prick. Tim and Anna were dressed more conservatively, but with Anna's scoop-topped blouse, Paul had a nice view of the top of her breasts. He developed a semi-hard-on a few times when she bent over. He almost suspected that she was doing it on purpose. Katy made it a point to put her hands on Tim's arms and shoulders a few times and made no effort to cover herself when he had a chance to ogle her tits. She noticed him checking-out her ass a few times during the evening.

Katy and Paul discussed their plans in bed that night. They both were in an aroused mood and had a good session. Paul ate Katy's pussy while she talked about how their friend Tim had been looking at her.

"It makes you hot when other men check-out my ass and look down my shirt, doesn't it?"

Paul dove into her muff and said, "I think he's jealous of who I have for a wife."

Katy said, "Maybe, but I noticed a little bulge in your pants when Anna bent over and showed her titties."

The next week they went out to dinner to celebrate Tim's birthday. They had a delightful time, aided by a couple of bottles of wine. Paul's eyes were drawn to Anna's blouse and the gaps between where her buttons held it together. Brief glimpses of her bra and her pale skin kept him focused. He hoped that one of the buttons would come apart and was delighted when Anna returned from the ladies' room with one more button undone. He could see the top of her frilly white bra when she moved. He loved the way her boobs jiggled under her shirt.

Katy knew what her husband Paul was looking at. She ran her hand up his leg a few times when Anna was giving him a peep show. Katy had worn a thin bra under her shirt, so her nipples could be seen poking out of her shirt. She touched Tim frequently and hugged him for his birthday, making sure to press her breasts against his arm.

After dinner, they took a walk in a garden in the city park near the restaurant. They casually paired off with the other spouse. Katy took Tim's arm and led him in one direction, while Paul led Anna the other way. They casually talked and Paul pointed out different flower blooms as they walked.

Katy and Tim found a bench overlooking a fish pond and sat.

Katy turned and kissed Tim on the lips. "Happy birthday."

It started as a friendly kiss, but Katy increased the pressure. The kiss continued, they lingered with their lips together. Tim was not resisting and soon was reciprocating Katy's enthusiasm.

Then she surprised Tim when she pulled her shirt and bra up to her shoulders, giving him his first unobstructed view of her breasts. "Happy birthday again."

He took advantage of the opportunity, put his hands on her soft flesh and tweaked her nipples with his thumbs. Katy moved closer, pulling his head down, inviting him to put his face in her chest. Tim put his nose into her cleavage and then found one of her nipples with his mouth. He sucked her tit while she sighed and held his head. Then, he sucked the other nipple, not wanting it to feel neglected. Katy broke off the tryst and pulled her shirt down. They continued to walk, eventually reuniting with Paul and Anna.

Paul and Anna hadn't done as much, but they were developing a closer friendship. He complimented her and listened carefully to everything she talked about, obviously very interested in what she had to say. She liked the way he paid attention to her.

Driving home, Katy told Paul, "I let Tim suck my tits. I pulled his face into my chest and he had a good-time for a few minutes."

Paul nodded.

Katy: "He's doable. He'll fuck me if it's okay with his wife. How did you do with her?"

Paul: "I'm taking it slow. Showing I'm interested in her, paying attention to what she says."

Katy: "That worked with me. You convinced me that you really thought I was fascinating but you just wanted to get in my pants."

Paul: "I truly was fascinated by you."

Katy: "Yeah, but you were more fascinated by my pussy."

Paul: "I can't deny that."

They went home to their kids and finally found themselves in bed at 11:00.

Katy took her shirt off and Paul immediately put his face in her breasts. He burbled his lips on her boobs like he was a motor-boat, nuzzling her soft flesh. He knew his friend had nuzzled these tits earlier and the thought turned both of them on.

Katy reached down to his crotch, pulling down his pajamas and grabbing his erect penis. She went down on him, taking his member in her mouth and sucking on it. She looked up at him and said, "I'm imagining that I'm sucking Tim's cock."

Paul said, "I'm imagining that Anna has my dick in her mouth."

They coupled with Paul riding between Katy's thighs. Their passion increased until they both achieved orgasms.

"Good night, Tim." Katy giggled.

"Good night, Anna." Paul replied.

ANNA AND TIM

Tim and Anna had some time together once they were in bed.

"Where did you and Paul go, when we were in the garden?" Tim asked his wife.

"We got separated somehow. It's like they wanted us apart."

"Yeah." Tim said.

Anna asked, "Why, did anything happen?"

Tim said, "Katy kissed me for my birthday."

Anna: "Oh, that's nice."

Tim: "But it wasn't just a friendly kiss. She was pretty aggressive."

Anna laughed, "I hope she didn't hurt you, baby."

Tim laughed, "It didn't hurt at all." Then he asked, "Promise you won't be mad?"

Anna: "What?"

Tim: "She got her tits out and let me play with them."

Anna was a little shocked and speechless for a moment. "I'm sure you resisted."

Tim: "No. I took advantage. She has nice tits and you know I'm a breast man."

Anna bared her breasts and asked, "Aren't these babies enough for you?"

Tim: "Of course they are." He was trying to think of way to explain himself and said, "I just thought it would be rude to refuse her offer to let me play with her boobs."

Anna wasn't buying it. "Uh huh. You wouldn't want to insult her, would you."

Tim: "I'm glad you understand."

But Anna didn't. "So, what did you do, just play with her titties?"

Tim admitted, "She pulled my head into her chest."

Anna: "So, you had your face in her boobs. Did you suck on her nipples?"

Tim: "She sort-of forced me to do it."

Anna: "You're full of shit. How would you like it if I played with Paul's prick?"

Tim: "That's a little different than just playing with tits."

Anna: "I suppose Paul is going to expect to play with my tits. How do you feel about that?"

Tim: "I don't know."

Anna reached under the covers, "You've got a hard on. You're hard thinking about your friend playing with my tits."

Tim didn't answer.

Anna said, "Fuck me you asshole. Think about Paul sucking on my nipples."

Tim moved over and mounted Anna in the missionary position. His dick slid into her pussy.

Tim said, "Your pussy is wet. I'm not the only one who's turned-on by thinking about Paul sucking your tits."

With her husband inside her, Anna said, "Pretend I'm Katy. Fuck me with your big prick."

It didn't take long for Tim to cum inside his wife's spasming vagina.

It was few weeks later when the two couples intersected again. They were going to a wine festival on a Saturday night.

"Distract Anna when they come over." Katy asked her husband.

Paul asked Anna to look at some new shrubs he had planted in the back yard. Anna was a whiz at horticulture and Paul wanted her advice on some fungus that was growing on the shrubs.

While they were out in the yard, Katy and Tim were talking in the kitchen.

Katy said, "I just have to start a load of wash before we go. She went into the laundry room off the kitchen and put some clothes in the washer. Then, she pulled her shirt over her head and added it to the wash. She was not wearing a bra, so her breasts were bare for Tim, who watched open-mouthed. Katy pulled her shorts down her legs and added them to the wash. Wearing just a pair of satin panties, Katy was business-like while starting the washer. Tim saw the dark outline of her pubic hair through her thin pink panties.

She walked through the kitchen, nearly naked and said, "I'll be right back." She walked back to her bedroom and returned, carrying her clothes. She had put her shorts on, but had not covered her breasts. She walked to the refrigerator and got a drink of juice while Tim watched, speechless. Katy was giving him a real show of her breasts. She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He tried to grab her boob, but she deflected his hand and laughed.

Anna was returning to the kitchen and caught a glimpse of Katy pulling her shirt over her naked back. She smiled at Tim. He sheepishly smiled back. She wondered how she should react to Katy teasing her husband. He obviously enjoyed Katy's tits, what man wouldn't. Should she be angry? Should she tease Katy's husband? She realized that she was a bit aroused thinking about it.

They went to the wine festival together. Katy and Anna found themselves seated together drinking wine while the men sampled craft beers.

Anna brought up the topic, "I heard you let my husband play with your boobs for his birthday and I saw you in the kitchen."

Katy: "Are you mad at me?"

Anna: "I don't know. What's going on?"

Katy: "I just wanted to give him a treat. He a sweet guy and seems to like looking down my shirt."

Anna: "He told me you stripped to your panties while Paul had me out in the yard. Does Paul know what you're doing?"

Katy: "Paul and I like to fool around with other people. We don't try to force anything, but do whatever feels comfortable."

Anna: "How far do things go?"

Katy: "That would be up to you and Tim."

Anna: "I see. Is there an expectation that I'm to let Paul play with my tits?"

Katy: "Absolutely not. You only do what you want to do. I know for certain that Paul likes your tits."

Anna: "No kidding! I see him checking me out when I lean over."

Katy: "Doesn't it make you hot, teasing men?"

Anna: "I've teased my husband. I like to get him stirred-up so he comes after me in bed."

Katy: "Paul is the same way. He's a good lover, particularly when I tease him."

Anna: "How far have you guys gone with this thing?"

Katy: "We've swapped with a few other couples and have done things with other people on our own. The rule is, no secrets. We tell each other everything."

Anna: "You've slept with other men?"

Katy: "Other men and women."

Anna: "Wow! What are your intentions with us?"

Katy: "Paul and I would like to swap with you and Tim, but only if you want to do it. We could fool around short of intercourse. It's a lot of fun, necking with someone new. It doesn't have to go all the way unless you really want it to."

Anna: "I'll have to talk to Tim. We've never done anything like that."

Katy: "You've never kissed another man or let someone feel-you-up?"

Anna: "Well we've fooled around a few times when we were dating. Tim's best friend in college got my top off once."

Katy: "Wasn't that exciting?"

Anna: "It was at the time. I don't want to mess things up between Tim and me."

Katy: "Oh, don't worry about that. Paul and I are just interested in having fun with people we like."

Anna: "Is Paul even interested in me?"

Katy: "Oh, he sure is. The other night, I told him to pretend I was you when we were doing it and he was all over me."

Anna: "Your husband wants to screw me?"

Katy: "Absolutely. I'll tell you; it reignites that feeling of being desirable when another man wants you."

Anna: "We'll have to think about it. I just don't know."

Katy: "That's fine. No pressure. Maybe we can just start with some necking to get comfortable and see how much you want to do."

At about the same time, Tim and Paul were having a conversation.

Tim said, "Your wife has been coming on to me."

Paul: "Oh yeah?"

Tim: "She stripped down to her panties and walked around the kitchen while changing her clothes earlier and she let me play with her tits on my birthday."

Paul: "I knew about that."

Tim: "Are you okay with it?"

Paul: "Sure. We really like you guys. Katy thinks your attractive and I think your wife is a fox."

Tim: "You'd like to fuck my wife."

Paul: "That's rather blunt. I would, but only if both of you were totally okay and into it. We don't want there to be any pressure."

Tim: "It's weird thinking about another guy doing your wife."

Paul: "I know. It took us awhile to get used to it, but if you look at it as just recreation, it's a lot of fun."

Tim: "Do you watch her screw other men?"

Paul: "Sometimes. It depends on the situation. We've done threesomes. She's done it with other women."

Tim: "I see."

Paul: "I know you like porn and probably like to read erotic stories about your wife doing things. It's a big step, but actually doing it with someone who you're hopefully comfortable with and who doesn't threaten your marriage is an ultimate experience."

Tim: "I'll have to talk with Anna. I don't think she'll go for it."

Paul: "There's no expectation of reciprocity. If you and Katy want to fool around, Anna doesn't have to do anything with me."

Tim: "I sure like your wife's tits."

Paul: "So do I. Feel free to enjoy them."

Tim: "And you're okay with that?"

Paul: "Absolutely. Maybe Anna will want to do something, but if not, that's okay. What we could do is neck a little and only go so far to see if we all like it. We've started with other couples that way. Sometimes we go all the way, sometimes we just quit after some fondling."

Katy and Paul spoke that evening on their way home from Tim and Anna's house.

Paul asked, "What did Anna say about swapping?"

Katy: "She asked a lot of questions. She scared, as expected, but she's curious."

Paul: "Tim doesn't think she'll go for it."

Katy: "I think she will. You just have to warm her up, maybe start with some soft swapping and take a few sessions. If I let Tim fuck me, I think Anna will feel obligated, but it'd be better if she really wanted you."

Paul: "I agree."

Katy: "She doesn't know what she's missing if she doesn't let you put your cock in her."

Anna and Tim were having a similar conversation in their living room.

Anna: "They want to fuck us."

Tim: "I know. It's weird to even think about sharing you."

Anna: "Yeah, but you'd like to get Katy naked in bed, wouldn't you?"

Tim: "Well, she is a sweetheart."

Anna: "They say there's no expectation of reciprocity."

Tim: "Yeah, but I won't do her if you don't want to fuck Paul."

Anna: "Do you want me to fuck Paul?"

Tim: "I don't think so. In fact, no, unless you want to."

Anna: "So it's on me."

Tim: "You're the prize. Katy is a chicken who's been plucked. You've never been shared."

Anna: "I know."

Anna slid to the floor and Tim undid his pants. His prick was hard and his wife eagerly sucked his cock into her mouth.

She said, "Are you thinking about Katy's tits? Did you like her nipples?"

Tim just groaned while his wife pumped her head back and forth on his cock, enjoying one of his favorite things in the whole world. He was thinking about Katy's tits and wondered if she shaved her pussy.

Anna said, "I wonder what it would be like to suck Paul's cock. Yours is the only one I've ever tasted."

Tim: "Are you curious?"

Anna: "A little. I've wondered if all pricks are the same."

Tim's prick was on the verge of exploding into Anna's mouth. She pulled off his cock, but continued to pump it with her hand. She asked her husband, "Would you like to watch me suck another man's cock like in those stories you read in the magazines?"

Tim's cock spurted a wad of semen onto Anna's neck, above the collar of her blouse. After Tim finished ejaculating, she did kiss the tip of his prick, tasting his salty semen.