Seduction of Mrs. Clarke Ch. 05

Story Info
The truth comes out.
4.5k words
4.17
16.8k
18
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

THE SEDUCTION OF MRS. CLARKE - EPISODE V

The truth comes out.

Jane: Hey sis, nice to hear from you. What has he done this time?

Oh Jane, you make me seem so shallow. Can't I just call to talk?

Jane: Ok, sounds good. So go.

Um, well oh let's see, I got a new laptop.

Jane: Oh you did, tell me about it.

Ok you got me. Let me tell you what my last text said.

Jane: I thought you were never going to get to the good stuff, you babbling on about blah, blah, blah (laughing out loud)

Oh shut up. So, I'm not going to tell you. Tell me what's been going on with you.

Jane: You know what's being going on with me. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Stop stalling and get to the good stuff.

Now it's my turn to laugh. Well, his last text said.

- I think we should spend a week together this time. Be figuring out a way you can be gone that long without suspicion -

Jane: How are you going to do that?

I have no idea. You have to help me. You've had great ideas so far.

Jane: Gee, now I am beginning to feel like an accomplice.

You are, now start coming up with an idea.

Jane: So wait, you are definitely going. You haven't even considered not going.

Yes I am going, why would I not?

Jane: I hate to bring reality back into this, but you are a married woman. This thing is becoming a full-blown affair.

Well, I hadn't thought about it that way, but yes, I guess you're right I am having an affair. A wonderful affair with someone who is exciting and makes me feel like such a beautiful woman.

Jane: Again, I hate to be the voice of reason but this affair is with a 20-year-old person near the age of your son.

Why are you trying to be such a killjoy? You know what all has happened. How my life has changed. If this would have happened to you, would you be going?

Jane: Hell yes, but I probably would be divorcing Larry and shacking up with this kid for good, but that is not you. But I do understand. And I don't blame you for going. It just feels like you are getting very close to losing all control and I just want you to keep a shred.

Fair point and thanks for being the voice of reason. Now come up with a way that I can enjoy my affair for one whole week. (Laughs heartily)

Jane: Gee Jo, I've got nothing on this one. This is going to be tough. Is there any way you would have to do something for work that would require you to be away that long?

No, not really. I kind of thought about that, but nothing would make sense. Nothing that Bob would buy. Do we have a sick aunt somewhere that needs assistance?

Jane: Well, we don't and even if we tried to make one up it would probably be fishy and, in the end, unravel.

I like the way you think. You know you are quite devious.

Jane: What are you talking about, you are the one that's the little devil. (snicker)

I guess you're right. I thought about what if I won a week of vacation in a contest.

Jane: A vacation for one? And if not wouldn't Bob wonder why he couldn't go?

You're right, but hey that gives me an idea. What if I could figure out sometime that Bob possibly couldn't go and then spring that on him? I could act disappointed and then tell him I would take you with me.

Jane: Well pretty good, but what happens when Bob sees Larry and says how did you make it without your wife for a week. And he says what are you talking about?

Oh yea. But what if I paid for you to have a real vacation at the same time on your own.

Jane: Well, I appreciate that, and I can see how desperately you want this to be willing to pay for that, but as much as I would like a vacation that vacation for one thing sounds a little boring.

Yes, you're right and I don't know how I would explain the charges to Bob anyway. What am I going to do?

Jane: Wait a minute. You know who has the answer to this don't you?

No who?

Jane: Matt, from everything else he has done he has been two steps ahead. I bet if you text him and tell him you can't figure it out, he will already have the answer.

I don't know. I'm not supposed to question the text or ask for any deviation.

Jane: Look, I think this is a test. Just like all the others. His goal is always something other than the obvious. I think he just wants to see how willing you are and how hard you will work to be with him. You just need help to do that. Why don't you just text him and say simply I need help.

Well, it's worth a try.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My plane lands at the airport. Matt is there waiting at the baggage claim with a huge bouquet of roses. We rush to each other and embrace and then kiss passionately there in the airport, not caring who is looking. "I have missed you so much," I say.

"I have missed you too Joanne. Come, here is your bag, we should go."

As he is driving us to the destination, I can't keep my hands off him. Nor, he me neither. I can't wait to finally please him to show my appreciation for how exciting he has made my life, even when we are apart. And then I think I don't have to wait. I reach down and undo his pants and pull out his cock. I look at him with a devilish grin and he looks at me.

"You can't wait, can you Mrs. Clarke?"

And I take him into my mouth. I suck and swirl on the head to tease him a little. Then lick up and down the shaft. I take him in my mouth and flick his head with my tongue. Then I raise up and say coyly, "I'm not distracting you, am I?"

"Oh, how playful you have become Mrs. Clarke. Please continue."

So now I am going to show him how glad I am to see him. I suck his cock for all I am worth. I do all the things I know he likes. I deepthroat him with the skill of a pro. I try to suck on his balls, but in his seated position and the damn steering wheel can only lick them. But apparently this was pleasing as well. He places one hand on the back of my head and runs his fingers thru my hair as I deepthroat him again now to climax.

"Nice to know you're glad to see me, Mrs. Clarke. I can't wait to show you how glad I am to see you."

We arrive at a nice cabin in the woods all by itself, what seems like miles from nowhere. I have no idea where we are because my head was in his lap most of the drive. We are both practically undressed by the time we reach the cabin door. We make love, in every way imaginable, until late in the night. We pass out and wake up sometime late the next morning. I awake to the sounds of someone making breakfast and smell coffee brewing and eggs frying. It's Matt, he has prepared a wonderful breakfast.

"You ready for breakfast, sleepy head?" He calls out.

I yawn, stretch and fluff my hair and say, "yes it smells wonderful." I thought, this is wonderful, I am so lucky. What did I do to deserve my good fortune?

"You have just enough time to freshen up and go to the bathroom if you like."

I go use the bathroom, wash my face, and begin looking for a hair brush. In our haste last night, we didn't even unpack the car. I open the cabinet and there is a completely stocked cabinet of mostly woman's items. I thought, why did he think he needed to do this? I packed a bag. I just haven't gotten it out of the car yet. How sweet, he tries to think of everything. And then I realized I thought I smelled a woman's perfume when I first laid down on the bed last night. My thoughts are interrupted by his voice.

"It's ready if you are," he calls from the kitchen.

"When did you learn how to cook?"

"Haven't you realized yet Joanne. I'm a man of many talents."

"Actually, I think that is an understatement. I haven't found what talent you don't have." LOL

We finish breakfast chatting, laughing, talking about all the texts and the funny things that happened. When he stokes the fire, he had built who knows when, turns on the tv which is showing lesbian porn.

"Lie down and relax while I clean up the kitchen," he says.

I lay there on the bed watching lesbian porn, because there is nothing else to do while he cleans up the kitchen. My mind naturally and immediately goes back to Mimi. I can see the women are enjoying themselves so much. I remember how soft Mimi's kiss was. I wonder what it would have been like if I hadn't stopped things. I imagine the two women on the screen as me and Mimi and get wet.

"Feel free to pleasure yourself if you like Mrs. Clarke, there is a dildo in the drawer beside you." he calls out.

Apparently, he had looked over and saw what was going on. For some odd reason I felt embarrassed. I had long since quit being embarrassed around him. Why now? I wanted to deflect somehow and said, "oh no I was just daydreaming."

"About Mimi."

I guess that was obvious, why did I say daydreaming. "Well yes a little."

"Wish you had let it go further?"

"No, well I mean it did make me curious. It certainly was an experience I wasn't expecting."

How often did you masturbate thinking about what would have happened and how it would feel?

"Who said I did that?"

"Joanne, come on. For one thing your body tells it, for you. Why are you embarrassed by this?"

Damn him. I never told him I masturbated about that. I didn't even tell Jane. For some reason I felt guilt for doing it. But, why was that? He had made me show my body to complete strangers, flirt with men, but this made me embarrassed. Was this my last taboo he was trying to break? But he was right, why was I going to be embarrassed about this.

"Oh, I don't know, I guess because I was just surprised by how good it felt." I responded.

"You get that much pleasure from masturbating to thinking about women?"

"No, I meant the kiss. How good it felt."

"I hear the rest is just as nice."

"Do you want me to be with a woman? Is that what this is all about? Do you want a threesome with me and another woman? Is that why all this lesbian porn?"

"Joanne, calm down. Do you see how riled up you are getting? Have I not told you I will never make you do something you don't want to do? Don't you think maybe this makes you so emotional because for whatever reason you think this is wrong but you are still curious about it. This clearly indicates it is something you should explore."

He said all this so calmly and certain, I did calm down. Maybe he was right, maybe I should explore why I was having this reaction.

"It's a lovely day, let's go for a walk and then we can come back and play," he says.

It was a lovely day, and it was so nice to stroll with him, hand in hand. This was so nice having a whole week. Everything didn't feel so rushed like it did the last weekend we were together. We had time to relax and enjoy each other. Later we prepared a nice lunch and had it on a blanket by a pond. Afterward we made love on that blanket out in the open. I was in heaven. This was like a dream. It was if this was my life now. My old life was gone, I thought about it no more and was completely happy. Then later that evening...

"Ok Joanne, let's do something I think you are going to enjoy. Take off your clothes and lie on the bed."

I was a little giddy in anticipation. So far what he thought was fun was always interesting. I lay on the bed as he asked and he bound my hands and feet to the bedpost like he had done times before. He placed a blindfold on me.

"Just relax there for a minute," he says.

My body was groaning in anticipation. Then I heard a door shut quietly. Was it the front door, where was he going? Was he getting something out of the closet? "Matt, what are you doing:" I said.

"Oh, I forgot. No talking during this one either. Just lay back and enjoy."

I almost thought I heard someone giggle. Then the volume on the tv came up. I could tell from the sound it was two lesbian women in full arousal. Their moans indicating the immense pleasure they were feeling. I began to become a little aroused just from listening to it. Then something touched my breast. It was soft and warm. Then I could tell it was Matt's mouth beginning to nuzzle me. But he was being so gentle and soft. Not ravenous like most times. As his tongue first just brushed against my nipple I jumped. And his tongue began circling my breast. Dancing around and occasionally brushing my nipple to the point my nipples yearned to be sucked. He was teasing me. I let out a delightful moan to encourage him and signal I wanted more. But more was not to come yet. It felt really good what he was doing but I wanted more. I increased my moaning and began to writhe around. Then finally he took my nipple into his mouth so softly and tenderly like it was holding the most precious thing in the world and didn't want to break it. It was like the sensation I felt when kissing Mimi, I didn't feel like anything he had done before. Wait, was this Mimi? But how? Had he found her and brought her here? Or had he been practicing just for me? Then he began to suck it lightly. I was getting very wet now, my breathing was getting heavy, and as he sucked my nipple back into his mouth, this time he let it slide slightly over his teeth. OMG it sent shivers through my body. I began to pant now was I on the verge of an orgasm? Was this Matt, or who was it: What was going on? Then he nibbled on it with his teeth oh so soft to cause no pain but pleasure. "MMMMMM," I moaned. Yes, I was on the verge of orgasm. He had never brought me to orgasm before with just my breast. And then he stopped.

Oh, bridging again, I thought. Next, I felt his mouth and tongue work its way down my body. Exploring every inch as it went. The anticipation was both agony and ecstasy. I arched my back trying to hasten the journey. Then finally. I felt my labia being sucked into his mouth, again so softly and tenderly. Then the tongue that was so soft and pleasurable touched me in a way Matt, had never. Was this Mimi? I had to know. I reached to remove my blindfold and soon recalled I was bound. I said, "Matt, why are you being so gentle?" SLAP across my inner thigh. "MMMMMMMMMMM ooooh" the tongue whoever it was caressed my clit. "Oh my, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I have never felt a sensation like this. I don't care whose tongue it is. The tongue kept exploring around and through and over my labia, around my clit, into my pussy fucking me. I was ready to explode and then it stopped. My body was convulsing, wanting to orgasm. Then a hand ran up the back of my arm to that spot Matt had found and touched it just right. But the hand was so soft and smooth. It couldn't be Matt. But he was the only one that knew about that spot. Then whoever sucked my nipples again as they took their soft hands and traced them all the way down my body to my pussy. They sucked my nipple into their mouth between clinched lips and massaged it with their tongue as their soft fingers found my G spot. This must be Mimi, and I don't care. This is wonderful. In all the ways Matt had found to give me pleasure nothing compared to this. I let myself go and enjoy it. I start to think of my masturbation session "mmmmmm." Then it stops.

My body spasms in revolt to not being allowed to complete what it needs to do so badly. After moments of agony my body relaxes and then the soft hands begin to massage my breast. How wonderfully they worked with the right touch and movements. "Mmmm" I moaned. Then Mimi took her tongue that felt like slightly melted butter and circled my clit. "MMMMMMM" One of her hands moved to my vagina and the soft gentle finger entered me on the way to my G spot. "OH, MMMMM. OH." Her soft fingers pinched my nipple "MMMMMMM" and her pursed velvety lips sucked my clit into her mouth. My body was ready to explode.

"Are you ready Joanne," I heard her sweet voice say.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS", I said. Then someone removed my blindfold and she looked up at me so pleased.

ELEANOR !! "But what, how, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM OMG," she grinds on my G spot and pinches my nipple hard. My mind is saying what is going on, but my body is saying I see the finish line. I feel betrayed, or duped or I'm not sure what. My mind says don't give her the pleasure of seeing you cum. But my body says too late, I'm doing it. She bites on my clit and the war is over. "OOOOOOO, Oh YESSSSSSSSSSS". I squirt all over her face. My body convulses like I am having a seizure. I continue to orgasm and she continues lick with delight, now devouring me. My body feels so good being able to release, everything feels so good. I orgasm multiple times. Finally, she stops and I am spent. I am gasping for air trying to recover. She climbs up beside me and holds me. She is breathing heavily too. I get the feeling she had an orgasm as well. She strokes my hair so tenderly, looks in my eyes, and kisses me. It was as nice and tender as Mimi's, but it was with passion and deep passion. I was not really kissing her back. I mean as much as my body would allow.

"Oh Joanne, that was delightful. I have waited so long for that. Seems like you enjoyed it too."

My emotions were so mixed up, I think at that moment every emotion I have ever had was running through me. I began to cry.

"It was so beautiful I could cry too honey."

After a while I was able to say, "but how? Why?"

Joanne, if you remember I told you, "I will have you one day, even if it takes years."

"But how did you know I was here?"

"Oh honey, haven't you figured it out yet. Oh, that massive orgasm must be still clouding your mind. And bravo by the way. I didn't expect the squirting. This has been my plan all along to get you to this place. To this point."

"You mean you have been working on this since we last met?"

"No honey, I am conniving but I'm not that good. No, when Matt told me about this mother who approached him all full of herself, I asked him her name. I couldn't believe my lucky stars when he told me it was you."

"How do you know Matt?"

"Matt is my nephew honey. I've been fucking him since he was 15 years old. He's quite the young man isn't he. You don't have to answer that honey, I know you know. I've taught him well. After I found out I began concocting this plan. I had no idea it would work so well. I thought for a long time you were not going to fall for it, but when you do oh my. And I was overjoyed."

"I don't believe it. You had him do all this?"

"Yes of course. Where do you think he would get the money? Did you think he had time to scout out these places and do all the planning? But I guess you were so horny you didn't care. I was directing him all the way. He did such a good job. Good boy Matt."

I looked and Matt was sitting in a chair, had obviously just finished masturbating, but looked ashamed and forlorn. I couldn't look at him at that moment.

"I was even in the restaurant the night you showed yourself to everyone. I was sitting in the back and was disguised. I even followed you to the club and watched you there. It was all good masturbation material. I even masturbated while you described your tryst with Mimi. I had him conference me in so I could listen."

"I began to cry again."

"Joanne, don't cry. Don't you see how much I care for you."

"Care for me, you have tricked, manipulated and now used me."

"You are looking at it all wrong darling. Don't you see how much effort and thought this took? Who else has ever given you this much attention? And helped you experience such pleasure? I would love for you to return the pleasure I just gave you. Are you ready?"

"I certainly am not."

"Oh, I can see you haven't had time to process all this. I'm sure it's a lot to take in. I'm sure you'll understand once you have had some time. Here Matt, let's go and let little miss prude here sort out her feelings but first hand me that bullet vibrator."

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers
12