Seduction of the Young Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexandra arrives at the massage parlor.
3.7k words
3.94
37.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--David--

I looked at the calm flickering of the flame. So soothing.. dancing around to its own beat. Oblivious to its surrounding, carrying only for its invigorating burning no matter how short-lived it may be. Every second of its existence is lived out to the fullest, no dull moments in between.

My sweet reverie was interrupted by a muffled guttural noise coming out from under my oak desk. I leaned out on my chair to get a better look at the mouth responsible for this unintentional disturbance. From my vantage point, I could only see dirty blond locks waving purposelessly as they followed the rhythm to the bobbing head between my legs.

I almost withheld from brushing those locks aside. They created a lovely tickling sensation on my thighs, but I wanted to look at those glossy light blue eyes that gave away a mixture of confusion and lust, a combination that has always thrilled me.

She slightly twitched her head as she felt my fingers intertwine with her beautiful strands.

"You seem awfully in a hurry today Amanda.." I said. There was a tiny pause in her act.

"Not that I'm complaining here but I would prefer if you take it down a notch. I don't want to release too quickly. "

Part of me wanted her to carry on with this vigorous fellatio, but I had something else in mind. Her newly-developed sense of urgency was intriguing me and I wanted to find out what caused this earnestness.

"Amanda I want you to stop for a second and look me in the eyes."

She slowly lifted her mouth off my mushroom head, a strand of saliva still linked between her lower lip and the top of my cock. It broke contact and my rod tilted to one side.

I waited patiently for her to make eye contact with me but she insisted on looking at my navel, battling with something internally which only made my curiosity peak even higher.

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head so that she had nowhere to look at, but me.

"Wrap your long and sexy fingers around my cock, and pump me slowly."

She did as instructed, her freshly applied manicure was such a turn on for me, not because of the glossy shade she used but mainly because she followed up on my request that she should fancy up for the blowjob and to my delight she completed the task to the letter. What makes our arrangement so erotic is the fact that she is a lovely married woman with at least ten years to my senior.

"Tell me, what's bothering you this morning" I tried to project authority to the question, and hide my growing curiosity.

She finally made eye contact with me.

"It's my schedule.." she started with a tremulous voice.

"I have.. to take" she struggled briefly. Talking about her private life was uneasy for Amanda, particularly while committing a lewd act.

"my girls to the soccer practice. It starts in less than an hour and I misjudged my stay here."

"Keep stroking me, don't stop," I said to her as I listened intently.

"I shouldn't let it slip away from me, but for some reason.. my mind gets clouded in here," she looked to the side gazing at a blind spot.

Her hand moved up and down my shaft creating a pleasurable pressure in my testicles. I knew the source of her senselessness, and it's burning up behind her. I looked at the candle that sits atop my desk. It has melted halfway down.

"How old are your daughters?"

She looked me in the eyes briefly then averted her stare as if she was uncertain whether she should share more of her life or not.

"Eleven and the other thirteen. I uhm, promised them.. I promised them I would make it on time. They have regional games coming in a few weeks and.." she showed signs of regret on her face.

She had been engaging in naughty activities with me for the past six months and yet I hadn't had the courage to dwell on her personal life. Her helpless erotic nature has bloomed exponentially with a little chemical help and I didn't feel the need to bring up her family as the potential leverage to her submission.

She looked me in the eyes again "this is important for me David."

She involuntarily quickened her pace with pumping my penis, and I let her play on emotions this time around. I was curious about how this will turn out.

"Wouldn't school send a bus over? I mean it's the varsity team, no?

I was starting to get more aroused, approaching a state where it would be difficult to withhold my impending orgasm.

"They normally do, but I wanted to be there for them this Saturday.. I uhmm haven't been the best mother these last couple of months.." she responded.

She looked at me with pleading eyes, hoping for me to show some sentiment. I watched her manicured fingers caressing my cock. Amanda had progressed well with her submission.

This unfortunate situation with the kids opened up an opportunity for me to further progress her subservience. A lovely idea struck me as I enjoyed Amanda's sensual handjob.

"I believe we can work out a deal that should satisfy us both."

Amanda perked up with a cautious enthusiasm. Her hand movement reflected her newly found ardor.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Not sure if I entertain the fact that our little playtime stands in a way of you meeting your motherly duties. I would hate for you to miss out on the practice so here is what I'm thinking."

My precum started to flow out as she stroked me with some eagerness. She is probably guessing where this is going and that my satisfaction will have to come first and rather quickly. I never doubted Amanda's judgmental abilities, she was a lawyer with a sharp mind and a resume to back it up. But it made no difference here, she is a victim of her own unfulfilled sexual desires and the fact that she is being influenced by the scientific fortuity which led to the discovery of something very peculiar yet fascinating. The result of this instance took on the shape of the burning candle that sits behind Amanda, and unbeknownst to her, corrupts her senses..

"I will let you go see your kids Amanda, but as you probably have guessed, you will have to work for it."

She probably wasn't too fond of the fact that I am giving her permission to see her own kids on Saturday, and yet she remained silent and waited for my further instructions.

"I need to cum Amanda, you've been torturing me long enough".

She increased the tempo with some eagerness.

"But that's not all.."

She looked at me again with some worrisome,

"I want to cum in your mouth, and you will swallow on my command".

Her sensual handjob slowed down instantly. Her glossy manicured fingers wrapped around my cock made such a distinct contrast to my engorged organ. From all this stimulation my heartbeat started to increase.

Looking down she said, "Please David.. can't I just bring you over the edge.. I don't know if I can go through with this"

"Amanda, look at me" I inquired,

"Why did you come over today with your sexy manicure?"

Her eyes wandered in her thought once again, and she said weakly,

" I.. I don't know.. because I'm weak and I hate myself for it. I'm being smitten by you like some virgin highschool gal, gosh!"

I reached out to the side of her face, brushing aside a few strands behind her ear. She looked so inviting to me, her internal struggles were increasing my desire for her even more.

Leaning close to her earshot I whispered, "You are not weak Amanda, you are just adventurous. You've been working hard contributing to society and you feel like you deserve something back in return.

"I can clearly see you are lacking sexual excitement in your life, something your husband has failed to correct," I added.

"Amanda, I can bring you to a wonderful orgasmic bliss if you just let go of your guard," I said encouragingly.

"Put your thumb over my cock, and smear my precum over the head," I leaned back on my seat wondering how she would respond.

She looked at my penis, her face showing signs of deeper contemplation but I could sense her resolve as her palm moved up my shaft and reached around the head. She smeared the translucent liquid all around my mushroom helmet, collecting the sticky fluid on her thumb and forefinger.

"Lick your fingers clean Amanda," I instructed.

She inspected her digits closely, playing with my precum as if checking for its texture quality. Hesitantly, she lifted her hand to her mouth,

"Look at me when you suck them clean," I was so aroused at this point.

She closed her eyes and parted her lips as she slowly put her digits to her mouth, brushing her lips inwards as she did so. Looking at me with some fear and excitement she started sucking on her fingers.

"Good girl, it isn't so bad is it," I asked.

She slightly twitched her head to indicate that the taste wasn't so bad.

Looking straight into her I said "Now, if you want to make it on time to the practice game, I suggest you start working on my release,"

I looked at the burning flame as Amanda's hair started to tickle my thighs again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

--Alexandra--

I believe I have brought everything with me didn't I? Let's see.. spare pair of underwear check.. extra long towel that's a check, shampoo and body wash just in case I'll need to wash out any ointment they will put on me. Gosh I don't know what I'm doing. This SPA thing sounded so good at first, but now I'm actually having second thoughts now. My work colleague Margarett was so insistent that I should get a relaxing treatment. On and on she had bragged about how great this place is. It was all my fault really after I confessed to her that I loved massages, but never actually had one done by a professional masseuse.

"Ohh Alex, you don't know what you missing. My last visit there was so good that I honestly think it was more satisfying than sex with my Derek".

We both giggled as she said that. I knew she was overselling her experience. Throwing her sex life out in the open was something that she did on more occasions than not. Now that I think about it, she has been doing that a lot. I wonder if there is something else going on behind the scenes that she is not quite ready to share with me. Anyway, I'm not going to SPA for some spicy experiences. My legs have been killing me lately, with my calves suffering the most. I'm not too comfortable with my husband doing the honors of trying to ease the pain. He is a lovely man but I don't think that his rather leathery hands are tender enough to pamper my legs with screaming muscles all over.

My GPS navigator shows that I should arrive at the SPA in twelve minutes. Surprisingly I haven't been to this part of the town too often and quite frankly it isn't awfully far away from home either. But I guess it shouldn't be shocking news that I've been rather withdrawn from out-goings, having a newborn baby puts an inescapable obligation to be a nurturing mother.

My phone rang as I was making a right turn at the intersection. I glimpsed at the dashboard and had a quick jolt of distress as I realized it was Luke calling me. I pressed the answer button on my steering wheel.

"Hello.. Luke?" I greeted quickly, anxious to find out if everything was alright.

"Hey honey, have you arrived at the SPA yet? He asked.

"About to, in a few minutes.. Why?"

"Ohh good, I didn't want to bother you during your treatment, uhmm... listen, Julie is crying non-stop for god knows how long now.." he sounded agitated through the speakers.

"Not sure what's wrong, I gave her the formula and put her to sleep, and then she started crying."

"Maybe it's the formula Al.. because I've tried everything to calm her," he added urgently.

"You checked her diapers?" I quickly asked.

"Yup clean and dry,"

My mind working on overdrive figuring out what could be causing my little Julia this discomfort. I earned myself a reprimental honk behind me from cutting in front too close while changing lanes.

"Maybe it is the formula.." I pondered.

Julia is eight months old and I've been breastfeeding her until I started to struggle to produce milk. Doctor said that due to increased stress level and fatigue I may be overproducing oxytocin hormone that hinders my milk production. That night with Luke we decided to transition to formula feeding which the doctor had assured us is just as nutrient rich as breastfeeding, and Julia didn't mind drinking that. Although recently she had been rather ratty after feeding and only after..

"Take her in your arms and hug her close, this might be indigestion. Massage her back until she burps and she should be fine".

"This happened to me the other night," I added.

"You got it boss. I hope it's only gas she needs to let out," he said it with a slightly strenuous voice as he probably lifted Julia up.

Her cry was now audible through the speakers as she neared the earpiece Luke was using. My heart melted right away. What a good and responsible mother goes to a spa and leaves her baby behind. This whole idea began to appear ludicrous to me and I felt more guilty for Luke now as he is trying hard to take on the nanny duties.

"Hey honey, I'm gonna turn around and head back home, this spa thingy is a stupid idea," I confessed to him.

I expected a quick and grateful sigh of relief from him, but all I got was a brief silence before he spoke.

"No need, I got this under control" he said.

His compulsion to showcase his bravado always amused me. It was part of his charm that had allured me back in a day and I'm glad he is keeping this quality about him.

"Is this why you call me when things go slightly south mr. control?" I quipped

"A minor hiccup, If I can't handle it then who would. Listen babe, I want you to have fun today. I will take care of things here. Just you know.. don't forget to come back. As much as I love our little moppet here, she drains my energy so quickly you know," he responded back.

"You sure hon?"

"Of course, please this is easy. Besides you've been bragging about this spa for some time now and quite frankly it starts to get annoying hearing you complaining about your sore legs."

I smiled as he laid it out like that. Being a new parent isn't easy and as much as I would like to admit to myself that I was for the most part prepared to take on the motherly duties, it definitely can knock you down. It hasn't been easy for me and it certainly wasn't easy for Luke, now that he had to work extra hard to support the family. Guilt was creeping up my skin, telling me to make a U-turn and get back home.

"In 2 miles your destination will be to your right" my in-dash guide displayed the message.

"Ok, I'm almost there so might as well see what's the fuss all about. Let me know if Jul gets better," I said with my mind made up.

"No problem, have fun" he said and dropped the call.

The street sign appeared right behind the corner and I was welcomed into a spacious lot with a building prominently tugging behind it. GPS announced with a lifeless audio that I have arrived at the destination. I pulled into the nearest available spot and with a rising curiosity I looked up at the sign hanging above the entrance. It read Red Lotus.

--David--

I drifted with thoughts from one matter to another without deeper contemplation, enjoying the lewdity this milf between my legs was providing me. Only a few minutes had passed and I was ready to blow.

"Ohhh.. my goodness, you do know how to work your tongue," I panted.

"They say, good attorneys know how to use their tongue in more ways than one." I added.

She lifted her mouth from my glistening cock. Her saliva was running down my veins.

"Who says that actually?" she said with a gentle amusement on her face.

"Is it you or this guy," smiling she squeezed my penis indicating what she meant by that.

"Both" I quickly responded.

"You know how it goes with men, alone we can do so little but together we can do so much,"

She chuckled to that and lowered her mouth, resuming her blowjob. Wet sounds were produced as she alternated between long licks and sucking. Her other hand was playing with my balls, adding to my sensation.

"Lick my underside please, hmmm ohh yeah that's it, nice and slow, we got plenty of time," I teased her.

She disregarded my attempt to provoke her and continued on with the fellatio. I had her lower her sweatpants down to her knees. She had a fantastic rounded ass and was probably proud of it as she always dressed to emphasize that hidden asset. It was no longer hidden before my eyes and to my delight she was wearing those cheekster stripe panties that neither provoked nor turned down a fortunate spectator. They matched nicely with the rest of her wardrobe that she wore, which was all sporty and elegant at the same time.

"Ohh my god, that's it" I moaned.

She was teasing me with her tongue, caressing me in the most sensitive parts, and it drove me crazy with excitement. I got more comfortable on the seat, scooping forward a little bit. I eased up the pressure on my testicles and also gave more access to my precious performer in front of me.

My laptop suddenly woke up, showing signs of life as the screen lit up catching my attention. I had a surveillance system setup all around the compound sending feedback from all the cameras back to the main server. I could access the feeds as a master user which gave me an overview of 33 cameras shooting footage simultaneously. That much data however, proved to be rather distracting to me so with a little tweaking and configuration I had just a handful of cameras setup so that I would get alerted every time there was a new motion captured.

This particular camera was overlooking the secluded waiting area in the main lobby. The lobby itself wasn't very spacious but it had two waiting areas on either side of the chamber, which were suitably decorated and furnished to amaze potential customers. The area I was glancing at right now was of particular interest to me as it was the only one reserved for potential prospects. I had my assistant Livia send any woman there who possessed certain assets and met the criteria for special tasks.

"Pull down your panties so I can look at your sexy ass Amanda" I instructed her without leaving my gaze from the laptop. I was getting closer to the no-return state of my impending orgasm

Dark haired lady appeared on the screen with the beige sleeveless tank top and straps that crossed her neckline. Casual top with the hint of sex appeal, perfect for someone who wasn't afraid to show some skin, underling one's comfort with their own body. Her bust was just a right fit for the wardrobe as they were of medium size and from what I could tell, rather perky. This is probably why Livia thought she was a catch, lithe young woman with a little audacious side to her. I tried to focus on the woman's facial features but the angle wasn't all that perfect despite the picture's high quality. Normally I would play around with the camera's capture setting but receiving a blowjob from the woman between your legs hinders your options in regards to your movements, and in the interest of my gratifying release I didn't want to cause any disturbance.

I narrowed my eyes, sharpening my predatory gaze, eyeballing the lady on the screen. I noticed a duffel bag sitting on the floor next to her. She must have brought some spare clothing with her or towels if she was a first timer. I had a better look at her now that she was sitting down and glancing around the lobby with some uneasiness on her face. She was a striking woman around my own age, however my captivation was not caused by her charming features but because her face was familiar to me. I tried hard to focus, poking around my memory. It has never failed me up to this point, well at least not something so distinct as a human face, and yet here I was straining against a brick wall, mind all foggy.

12