Seduction or Betrayal? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're making me so wet. Can you hear?'

He felt the sudden poke of her finger against his motionless wrist. Looking down he saw that she was frigging herself in fast, almost desperate, strokes. The sticky suction noises were unmistakable. There was no question after that in his mind but that she was a willing participant. She seemed to almost spasm as she suddenly rested the whole of her upper body weight on her neck and shoulders. He worried for a second, but Grace was only freeing her other arm. She reached back and pulled him down to her.

'This is fantastic. You're doing really well. But now I want you to spank me harder. And faster.'

'OK.'

He was surprised at how hoarse his voice sounded.

'And John?'

'Yes?'

'Remember the safe word. Only stop if I use the safe word.'

She released him and he took a pace back. He thought about asking whether it was OK to use his left hand.Fuck it he said to himself. I'm supposed to be in charge here. he brought down his left hand as hard as he could, and was surprised at the satisfaction he got from hearing her squeal.

'Yes, that's it. Harder.'

He fired off three or four slaps to each cheek as Grace encouraged him. She was crying out each time he struck now, but keeping up a running commentary of encouragement between times.

'Spank me. You know I deserve it. I've been so bad.'

She got two or three more slaps for her pains.

'I've been fucking other men.'

Slap, slap.

'Letting them cum in my tight little pussy.'

He felt himself consciously trying to use more force.

'They've fucked me in the arse and I loved it.'

He lost count of how many times he spanked her after that.

When they spoke about what happened later, John described it as an almost out-of-body experience. He was aware of the words he was hearing, the descriptions of degradation; of men cumming in her mouth, on her face, over her tits, in her hair. Of single men, and groups, of wanting more and more. She was ordering him to beat her, punish her, call her a whore, He knew he was responding with as much force as he could, wanting to hurt her. He only stopped when the pain in his hand and wrist became unbearable. He slowly came back to the present and realised he was panting with the exertion and covered in sweat.

He felt Grace wince as he laid his hand gently on her bottom and rested it there. She was a mess. He could hear her crying. Long rasping sobs which cut right through him. Her back was bathed in sweat and her hair was a mass of soaked rat tails. He stroked her head and she raised a weak hand to his as if in gratitude. He was shocked when he looked down at her arse. It was so red. And not just red, there were large blue patches where bruises were forming. Deep blue, almost black in places. He bent involuntarily and kissed the spot which looked the most injured. But when he did that, he noticed another which looked worse so kissed that too. And on and on until he was showering her with angel kisses trying to take away the hurt he had caused. He was almost in tears himself.

He wasn't sure when he became aware that Grace's breathing had changed and that somehow the noises she was making had a different tone. But it made him look down at her pussy. She had three fingers inside herself and her hand was wet with her juices. He lowered his head further and licked at her fingers, she tasted tangy and sharp. And at the same time she exploded into another orgasm and seemed to deflate in a pile underneath him. She threw out an arm and grasped him around his neck as if she was drowning. She forced his head down and with a last effort of will turned her face towards him. They lay like that for as long as it took for Grace's breathing to come under some kind of control. She had to try two or three times before words would come out.

'That was fantastic. You're so strong.'

He started to reply, but she let out a long hiss to silence him, then paused until she was ready to speak again.

'I can't take much more.'

He began to pull back as if to bring the session to an end. She tightened her grip, refusing to let him go.

'No. This time when you spank me.'

She stopped to take a few more deep breaths.

'Tell me why you're punishing me. Tell me how bad I've been. Then John...'

She had almost lost all strength, he could feel her go limp against him.

'I want you to make love to me until we both can't go on.'

She almost pushed him away and he watched as she forced herself back into position. When she was comfortable and looked back over her shoulder her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were half closed. He winced inside as she forced it into a smile and gave him the faintest of nods. He placed his right hand on her right cheek and stroked gently. He raised his hand a couple of times before he could bring himself to deliver anything akin to a smack. Even then it was more like a stroke and he massaged the spot. Grace sucked air between her teeth when his smack landed and let it out with a barely audible groan as he caressed her. He leaned forward closer to her ear.

'Slut.'

'Mmmm.'

It was more an acknowledgement than a protest. He continued the faux-punishment of almost-smacks interspersed with long periods of fondling. He called her names and delivered barely-veiled threats and felt her come slowly back to life beneath his hand and tongue. She began wriggling more, her reactions became louder and fingers appeared again between her legs as she gently stroked her clit. It was when he called her a trollop and she laughed he realised he was merely going through the motions; searching his vocabulary for new words, but not really meaning even the ones he understood.

He felt waves of affection for Grace break over him and he let out a small laugh of his own. This beautiful, big-titted supermodel of a woman had done this for him. Sure, she liked the submission, she'd told him so herself, but this was special. Whatever they'd been doing together it had been to get him here; get him to a point where it was no longer struggle, competition, possession, but equality and mutual exploration. She had taken him right out of his life and taught him it was safe.

John became aware of his cock for the first time since they'd undressed. He didn't know whether he'd been hard through the whole thing - he certainly was now - or this was his second wind. He made no boasts to be the best-endowed. He was about six inches with a decent girth, but it was enough to use as an improvised rod to beat Grace's bum. He heard her moans change from ones of discomfort to pure pleasure, reactions which deepened as he bent to kiss her wounds again.

'Missionary? Doggy?'

Grace giggled musically. It made them both smile.

'You say the sweetest things.'

She moved slowly as if checking that each of her limbs was still functioning as it should. John watched as she teased out her hair and stretched her neck before extending her arms above her head. She turned slowly on her knees and let them drop onto his shoulders, drawing his head to her's and opening her lips inviting a kiss. He obliged and they were both lost for a long minute in a world of different sensations and slowly gyrating tongues. When oxygen-debt forced them to stop she held his face gently in her hands and smiled into his eyes with her own.

'You missing something?'

He creased his brow in a questioning response. She dropped her hand and tapped the end of his cock. It barely moved. He pushed himself against her stomach by way of reply.

'Condom?'

'Oh fuck.'

Gentlemen should always be properly attired was just about the only rule the group had. Hosts were expected to provide wholesale quantities and thoughtful guests to bring their own supplies. When John had spent the Sunday cleaning up .after their house had been used, turning it back from fuck-fest venue to family home, he'd found over a hundred used johnnies; some in the most unusual places. He still occasionally wondered why anyone would think it acceptable to deposit their sheathed load in a refrigerator.It takes all sorts didn't really cover it. Now he looked around desperately for his chinos. He knew he still had two or three left in his back pocket. He saw them lying in a heap on the floor at the other end of the sofa and arched his back with both hands at the base of his spine to ease his own aches. Someone tapped him on the shoulder.

'Looking for one of these?'

Andrew - or was it Mike? - handed him a foil-sealed packet. John nodded his thanks and noticed for the first time that they'd had a small gaggle of spectators. Two couples with their arms around each other smiled at him as he caught their eyes. A few lone men stood slightly further back; one of them was stroking his dick and avoided John's gaze. He turned back to Grace who had finished testing her legs and was plumping a couple of scatter cushions prior to lowering her rump gingerly on to them. John tore open the prophylactic and dressed himself enjoying the sight as Grace prepared herself to accept him. He marvelled again at the size of her breasts as they flattened over her chest and slid ever so slightly sideways as she lay on her back, his eyes travelled down her flat stomach, wide hips and slender, yet muscled, legs. Her shaved pussy, save for the thinnest of scarlet lines, shone and her lips parted slightly as she spread her knees apart to accept him.

In later years, John would describe this as the best sex he ever had, certainly to himself, he couldn't remember whether he'd ever thanked Grace properly. She orgasmed almost immediately he entered her. He could feel the yielding walls of her vagina grip and spasm as he slowly pushed deeper. It wasn't the most energetic or gymnastic bout. Their eyes never left each other's and John just knew instinctively what would be uncomfortable for Grace and what wouldn't. He let her guide the rhythm with small pressures from her soft hands on his butt, or buried in his hair. Her legs were hooked over his thighs and pulled him deep when she needed it and let him plunge and buck against her when that was better. He took most his weight on his arms but managed on a few occasions to free a hand to explore the weight and volume of her breasts.

Grace gripped his prick like a vice when he flicked at her nipples or used his fingers to outline her pitted areolae. The way she disappeared into ecstasy as each orgasm hit and then returned to the moment, opening again her sparkling eyes, made him want the experience to go on forever. It couldn't, of course, and when he felt the tightening in his balls which told him his own climax was coming, he bit his bottom lip and thought he saw Grace give him the slightest of nods. Permission, if he needed it, for him own orgasm. He pushed into her as deep as he could manage and could have sworn his ejaculation started at his toes and didn't stop until it exploded in his brain. He collapsed panting on top of her, but pushed himself back up almost immediately when he heard her unmistakable sounds of pain. He promptly fell off the sofa and onto the floor.

It must have been funny. All the people watching were laughing, even those who pretended they weren't. He tried to summon the strength to tell them tofuck off but failed, so he just lay back, eyes closed, stars still bursting against the inside of his eyelids and waited. He opened his eyes when he felt something falling onto his chest. It was Grace's limp hand, at the end of her limp arm. She was clasping and unclasping her fingers, beckoning him - as best she could - to come closer so she could speak.

It took an effort of will for him to raise himself. First onto his elbows. Then to sit up. Finally he levered himself around so that he was on his knees and leaning across so he could hear her speak. He had had to pause for a moment between each move to allow his body to adjust to its new position. Grace's eyes flickered open and she smiled when she saw him. She invited him closer with a slow-motion flick of her chin. He put his ear to her mouth to hear what she was mouthing.

'Artichoke.'

Then she bit him on the ear lobe before falling instantly asleep. He unfolded back to the floor and lay there unmoving until the cold syrup of coagulating ejaculate oozing out of the base of the unremoved condom became too insistently disgusting to tolerate any longer.

He'd been expecting grief from his wife on the way home. After all she had witnessed him do to another woman something he'd refused to do with her. She was often tetchy after a session. He put it down to her knowing it would be another month until the next one and was more than happy to let her moodiness slide. That evening she was different.

'You seemed to enjoy yourself tonight.'

'I did. It was different.'

'She's nice Grace.'

'Howard too. You looked like you were enjoying his attention.'

She laughed and he looked across at her smiling to let her know he wasn't being judgemental. She stared out of the window at the passing suburban homes for a moment or two before speaking again.

'It's good to try new things.'

'It is. Who'd have said we'd be doing what we are now, if you'd asked a year ago?'

'Or even last week?'

She sounded coy.

'Someone's angling for a spanking.'

'My mum'd be happy to keep the kids and take them to school on Monday.'

'Sounds like you've got it all worked out.'

He heard her yawn and felt her hand on his thigh. They drove the rest of the way home in silence.

With Grace and Howard's expert assistance John's journey to becoming a dominant progressed by leaps and bounds. Well bounds mostly. There were times when John was reminded of his early days in the scouts as he practiced knots and bindings during Howard's bondage tutorials. He acquired clamps and floggers, blindfolds and paddles, gags of various descriptions, a cane, masks, whips, handcuffs and enough specialist Japanese rope to rig a small schooner.

Grace was an enthusiastic subject and expert critic of his techniques. There was as much laughter as discomfort in the training. John found himself relaxing into his position of student. He deferred to Howard's expertise and Grace's experience. He began to enjoy easing himself into the pretend-role of dominant safe in the knowledge that one of them would stop him if he strayed too far from his given role. A few months into his apprenticeship she turned up at the house with another woman.

'You remember Eloise? She's here to be disciplined.'

It was the blonde with the magic mouth. John smiled down at her and ushered them both into the house. His mother was having the kids for a sleepover and his wife preferred to be out during his lessons. She said it was boring watching him do he same thing over and over until Grace and Howard were satisfied and then sitting around for ages discussing it over coffee and biscuits.

'Of course. Lovely to see you again. Let me take your coat.'

He gave her a welcoming kiss on the cheek and a friendly hug. He was surprised, but not shocked, to find she was wearing what she normally would for a group night: that is, as little as could safely be got away with in public beneath a raincoat buttoned to the neck. In her case that meant stockings, suspenders, a sheer thong and no bra. Her tiny breasts barely bloomed from the line of her rib cage. It was only the prominent browny-pink nipples which betrayed that she was a mature woman.

'I haven't seen you for ages. I hope you haven't been poorly.'

'No. Dave and I broke up.'

'Iam sorry to hear that.'

'Don't be. I think joining the group was our attempt to save the relationship by introducing new experiences.'

'Been there, done that. Would you like some coffee? A drink? I do apologise, I'm usually a much better host.'

She hesitated and looked across at Grace. The older woman was expressionless and Eloise blushed a little when she replied.

'Well. A white wine would be nice if you have any.'

John found a bottle of hock in the fridge and poured a couple of large glasses for his guests and a smaller one for himself. He didn't drink much at home. He smiled. Itwas nice to see a fresh face he decided. She looked prettier than he remembered with the tumble of blonde curls, milk maid skin and pink, apple cheeks. She didn't appear self-conscious at all, sitting topless. She smiled her thanks as he put down the glass in front of her.

'I haven't seen you at the group either. I don't think Dave is still attending.'

'Oh I'm not avoiding him, though he's moved to a different town anyway. No. I sort of went off it for a bit.'

'Nothing I did, I hope. If so, I apologise.'

John knew from the talk around the men of the group that he was not the only one to rate Eloise's cock-sucking talents. He also knew some of the others would be domineering when it came to younger, less-experienced women. She waved her finger furiously while she finished the sip of wine she was taking while he spoke and rushed to speak when she put her glass down.

'No, no. Not you. You were always the perfect gentleman.'

It was John's turn to blush.

'Well as gentlemanly as you can be when someone's got your willy in her mouth.'

She gave him a cheeky grin and kept her eyes on him as she picked up her glass and took another swig. John snorted at the joke and coloured more. He ran a finger around the collar of his T-shirt, that and baggy shorts were his usual house wear. Grace was in khaki combat pants and a loose denim shirt. He was a bit confused as to what was going on. And he felt a little uncomfortable wearing so much when at least one of his guests had so little on. He glanced at Grace wondering when Howard was going to be arriving. She was giving nothing away. He was a bit irritated that she didn't even seem to be joining in the conversation. He said the first thing that came into his head to keep the conversation going.

'I told Grace you performed the best fellatio I've ever had.'

Eloise nodded. Not phased at all.

'She mentioned it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I liked doing it with you. You were ... thoughtful. Let me do it at my own speed.'

John blushed again.

'Others weren't so nice.Come on baby, choke on my mighty weapon.Suck it whore. You know the kind of thing. It was when someone tried to fuck me up the bum when I'd specifically asked them not to, that I stopped going.'

He'd laughed at her gruff impersonation of macho bragging. He had a mental picture of the type she was describing. He was shocked though to hear her talk about what amounted to attempted rape. He found himself getting angry.

'Bastard. I hope you... Shit. Who was it? What's his name? No don't tell me...'

He looked across at Grace for her support.

'I've had words.'

She said it in a way which left him reassured that it would not be happening again. There was a hint of menace he suspected Grace could carry through. He was glad, once again, that they got on. He wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her. He turned back to Eloise.

'And you? You're OK now? I feel like giving you a hug. God some people are shits. Do you mind?'

He knew he was babbling a little, so shut up and held open his arms leaving it to her to make a decision. She carefully put down her glass and shuffled across to him. She felt small and doll-like in his arms. He kissed the top of her head and felt her arms tighten as she gripped the tops of his shoulders from behind. He hugged her close before releasing her. How could anyone even think of hurting this babe, he thought. He was shocked to find himself tearing up at the thought and quickly wiped his eyes hoping the others didn't notice.

'Oh my good god.'

Nothing much got past Grace. He turned to face Eloise to avoid the mocking stare.

'Sorry about that. My wife always says I'm too soft by half.'