Seductive Lonesome Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail said seriously -- "Oh beach running, swimming and some weights as well."

The three of them laughed while Anna opened a small insulated bag and pulled out three ice-creams which they ate with delight, there being no space for such treats in the small battery meat freezer in the radio-shack recharged by the generator charging the radio batteries. They then unload the freight and she took aboard a young green turtle contained in a crate with severe laceration to both rear flippers from unknown causes. Taken aboard were supplies of long-ago introduced pineapples, paw paw and passion fruit for herself and the skipper and the other crew member.

As Anna prepared to leave she said: "Last chance Gail -- coming aboard?"

"No, I'll see out my 19-week residency," she smiled, holding on to Digger possessively.

Digger carted the cans of diesel up to the radio shack, taking eight trips. The generator operated on a time switch and from the 'house' they only heard it faintly when it switched on, thanks to the screening of the rainforest. The birds including squabbling parrots made more noise. Gail carried everything else to the 'house', also taking several trips.

When they settled on the bed for the day Gail asked casually, "Did you entertain Anna on this bed or on the jetty shelter?"

"Always a quickie on this bed -- she had to return without significant delay. Oh shit, I didn't see that one coming; how did you find out?"

"Feminine intuition confirmed by the totally submissive way she kissed you on the jetty."

"You are a smart lawyer," Digger grinned, unbuttoning her shirt that she hadn't taken off after their visitor had left. "And you are indeed losing weight."

"Why don't you fuck some of the fat off me and firm me up?"

"As you wish," he leered working on a breast while she pulled her shorts down and kicked them away.

"Doggie today," Digger said after they were warmed up.

"Oh, lick my dripping cunt please sir," Gail said attempting to play a submissive role.

Digger flipped her over and she lifted up her ass, spreading her knees. He tongued the beautifully presented pussy that was, as she said, dripping and for the first time rimmed the smaller orifice; her only reaction was to breath a husky "Oooh."

A burst of chatter sounded from the parrots.

"What's that?" Gail squawked.

"The pigs are back over this side. I'll run one down later."

He could see Gail rubbing her left tit squashed from under her as she'd twisted part-way around to watch him at work. He made a great show of watching his dick slide into the well-lubed furrow. He began pumping and she rocked, tweaking a nipple.

"Did you have Anna in this position?"

"Yes," he puffed.

"Oooh." She leaned around farther and pulled the breast towards her to bite the nipple. "What about a butt-fuck?"

"No, Anna said that was her husband's private domain."

"What a sweet lady. You can give me one now."

Digger caught his breath; that wasn't a good idea because he was panting so had to get back his breathing rhythm. "Are you sure?"

"What do you think?"

So he pulled out, scooped up cunt juice and plastered around the tight pucker.

"Take it easy as it's only been entered twice before but I know what to do."

They took their time -- he scarcely pushing, she just rocking in fits, gradually working it in until the resistance was over so she slammed back against him with a yelp.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes -- that made me fire a small one. Make this memorable for me and you'll be invited for return visits."

When he was moving in about three-quarter length and pulling back only a couple of inches she began rocking to his momentum and her moaning stopped thereby indicating she was comfortable. As he began tiring he reached and inserted two fingers into her pussy, at times touching Gail's hand as she was now working around her clit. A minute later he rolled his fingers around and dove deeply, squelching her into a frenzy as she cried "Oh my, oh my what are you doing" and then began bucking him almost off as she launched into a tumultuous climax, ringing his bell and he fired pulses of cum into her depths.

"Oh my, that's the biggest ejaculation I've ever had," she gasped.

Well, they and the bed were soaking. Digger grinned probably assuming he'd just brought her to a double header -- the normal orgasm and a G-spot eruption.

"God -- how could two people make such a mess?" she said a minute later before heading for the 'latrine', looking at the mess they were in including the state of the sheet. Digger just smiled and said he was going pig hunting.

Digger had his reasons for not making her go ahead and teaching her how to net a pig and stick it with the knife and then butchering it was because after that ass fuck he decreed she was rather too feminine for bush work; she wouldn't want to break finger-nails or to deeply scratch or ever cut her legs and arms in the mad dash through the undergrowth. Also she was fucking so well she really didn't need to do any jobs to earn her keep, but he wouldn't be telling her that. He was also pleased with her editing -- it was light and so far he'd seen nothing where she'd made changes had altered his intended meaning or altered the pace of the story.

The quite large colony of rooting pigs scattered in all directions as he approached. That produced a grin because one ran straight towards him and caught itself in the upraised net before he had time to cast it. The squeals it made in the net and the terrified final squeal as he knifed it would sent the pigs back to the other side of the island where they belonged -- away from the nests of the green turtles. After burying the remains and putting the cuts into the freezer Digger went back down to the 'house' with four cutlets to barbeque on the beach that evening; it was impossible to hang the meat to 'age' in this tropical climate so that's why the older pigs escaped the knife.

"Hello darling, I'm home," he joked. It was almost lunchtime and he wondered if darling might like to frolic into round two. He found Gail asleep and she remained that way until waking to the smell of cooking meat just before 6:30. She arrived down with cocktails (the 'island custodian and honorary customs official' kept gin, vodka and dark rum for such a purpose. By then Digger was tired so said "I'll think about it" when Gail suggested an early night and perhaps they could get two more rounds in before sleep time.

On her third cocktail she said, "I'll have to take you back to American with me; I've never enjoyed fucking so much and often being taken to the edge so comprehensively as I have being with you."

Digger pulled his stomach in with pride.

* * *

The inflatable came over the cut on the inner reef on a wave surge into the deeper lagoon and Anna waved just before she went away to port to spin in a half circle to come aside the jetty.

"Good God -- you two look like you're ready for burial," she called up at Digger and Gail.

"I don't want her to go," Digger said gloomily.

"I want him to follow me to America," Gail wept.

Anna came up the ladder and took both of them into a wide-armed hug. "Oh my poor darlings; it sometimes happens like this. Remember only the brave and steely-hearted get over it."

She looked at her watch. Digger broke away and climbed down the inflatable to hand up his supplies.

After staring in astonishment at Gail, Anna said, "Just look at you. Three months ago I landed you here as a pale-faced women with an over-worked look, dull and darkened hair from never being exposed to much sunlight and almost two stone overweight. Now you are tanned, your hair has been bleached true blonde and if anything you are under-weight and looking athletic. I see enormous change; you've had an enormous change of life here to replenish your batteries. Go back to your law firm in Kansas in triumph. Mark my words -- you will be over-run with dates and will be married within six months."

"That was a sensible speech," Gail said, wiping her eyes before helping Anna to stack the supplies being handed up to them. They handed down Gail's two carry bags and fruit for Anna and the crew plus a squealing pig in a crate for the skipper who was Anna's tolerant husband.

It was a long kiss goodbye and even Anna was left wiping her eyes. The last act before waving goodbye was for Digger to hand down the completed manuscript of 'Lonesome Island' to Gail; it was addressed to a Sydney book publisher, a subsidiary of an international publisher. Digger kissed the package before passing it over.

"Hold on, we're off with a hiss and a roar -- this is not a funeral," Anna shouted and added something that sounded a little like "One of you will crack."

Gail smiled and blew kisses at the lonely waving figure until they'd gone over the gap on an incoming swell and she saw Digger turn and begin walking away, not looking back.

"Oh the poor man," she shouted to Anna.

"He's resilient -- it's you I'm worried about. You are approaching forty and miraculously you've gotten your bloom back. Don't give it away darling, hold on as long as you can."

"You're a lovely lady Anna," Gail smiled, patting Anna's hand. Anna smiled happily when she saw no sign of new tears.

* * *

"We want a sabbatical on the island where you've been," cried one of Gail's two partners Sally Elk at the airport.

"It's been lounging in the sun all day on a deckchair drinking iced filtered water and watching Australian Soaps on TV," said senior partner Bess Kingston.

"Do that and you'd be splattered with white crap from Sooty Terns and Common and Black Noddies," Gail laughed.

"Is she speaking English?" Sally joked.

The partners held their usual monthly meeting in the bar and concluded it before they became too inebriated. Business was booming, bad debts were low and new clients were exceeding those leaving the firm for various reasons. It all looked so good. Gail was down in spirits because she'd received a warm letter from Digger answering her last letter. The bad news -- terrible news really -- was he'd signed on for another five years as custodian. He did cheer her up by adding: "Anna has just delivered your letter so I made her wait while I read you letter and wrote this one on the jetty instead of taking Anna back for you know what -- Clem her husband thinks were only go back for coffee."

"Right, final business," said Bess. "I have her a letter from a 38 year old recent divorcee who wishes to escape New York. She's been working in family law for the last fifteen years and can be generous in buying in if we have an opening."

"A fourth partner would knock our incomes back until she is up to speed with bringing in new clients for herself," Sally said. "Are you all right Gail?"

"That fabulous Aussie tan has disappeared," Bess laughed. "Another Martini each is on the way girls."

"Hold it!" Gail ordered.

* * *

Winter -- the dry season -- was something to look forward to, Digger thought watching two Wedge-tailed Shearwaters gracing the sky. He switched back to watch Anna coming towards the inner reef -- unusually slow for her and then he saw why. There was little freeboard; the craft was loaded dangerously low in the water. He then saw there was a passenger -- a blonde and his pulse-rate soared: Gail!

"She bought everything but the kitchen sink," Anna yelled. "I have another three loads after this one. She began moving out to circle back in and the inflatable lurched and there was a splash. "Shit! she yelled and only then realized her passenger was in too much of a hurry to wait for a slow turn to be accomplished.

"Shark!" Digger yelled to the swimmer who stopped and yelled, "HELP!"

Grinning, Digger dove like a hero on a rescue mission to the damsel who was in no danger at all -- except from him.

That evening, close to sexual exhaustion, Digger began drawing a plan to extend the 'house' that would require supports and canvas for the roofing, piles and floor joists and floorboards as they were in a dwelling that was without walls, windows or doors. In front of him was a letter from the Sydney publisher: his manuscript had been sent to New York by the commissioning editor and her team.

At the other end of the table Gail could scarcely keep her eyes open. She had been off the pill for two months and hoped that afternoon's heavy round of sex had scored a winner. She had remembered to tell Digger of her wish to become pregnant.

He was all for it and proved himself a lateral thinker: "I won't waste any shots via the backdoor until you're preggie." Apparently that was pure Aussie vernacular."

She had her attempt at novel writing underway. Well, at least she had the working title in place: 'Seductive Lonesome Island.'

THE END

12