See Me After Ch. 02: Women's Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
day_ride
day_ride
79 Followers

"Mm... It does, thanks Sonia. It's strange though, seeing it there, and feeling it in place like that."

"I would be surprised if it didn't, dear. Don't worry, you shall get used to it soon enough; the sooner for putting it to use in fact, I would wager. Shall we get you into position?"

The exchange was beyond Carl's capacity for comprehension, the words failing to connect with any kind of sensible meaning within the confines of his frazzled mind. He kept on gripping his sore buttocks with anxiously hooked fingertips, pulling them apart a good few millimetres more than was entirely comfortable in his malaise. He almost jumped when he felt something cold, moist and a little gelatinous probing against the stretched ring of his rear entrance.

"There, Jodie; regardless of any previous lack of consideration on his part, you should never lower yourself to behave likewise. He is ready for you now, you can begin in your own time."

Suddenly the light, nimble intruder disappeared, to be replaced by a thicker and much more bulbous presence. Carl closed his eyes, moaning quietly into his gag without realising that he was doing so. For a moment the probing presence wriggled up and down in the valley between his taut cheeks, still desperately held open by his own hands, before it settled into the nook of his sphincter. There was a second or two's wait, which seemed to take forever, before the pressure increased and it began, slowly and inexorably, to infiltrate his crinkled opening. In the pain of involuntary clenching and forced stretching that began to invade his hindquarters, he could not tell if this new invader was of a size with the one which had violated his rear entrance during his first 'lesson'; as it bullied its way inside, the widest portion of the head squeezing through his lubricated ring with a meaty pop, the comparison suddenly did not seem particularly relevant. The gag choked back his reflexive shriek into little more than an indignant squeak.

The rest of the implement's length slid inside him with somewhat less ceremony, and little resistance from his helplessly-tensing pucker; the ample lubrication and inexorable forward pressure of the stroke saw to that. He protested a little more when something butted up against the angry red welts across his rear left by the caning; it took him a moment to realise that the 'something' was the crotch of Jodie's jeans and the triangle of the robust leather harness she wore over the top. Suitably equipped and situated, and with another moment's pause to relax into it, his girlfriend began to fuck him. This time it was entirely on her terms.

At some point in the battering hail of thrusts, seeming alternately to stuff full and then suck empty his insides, he let go of his parted butt cheeks; she no longer required that he hold himself open for her, now that he was fully impaled on the length of the silicone dildo she had strapped to her abdomen. His hands hung uselessly over the small of his back, still bound together by the handcuffs around his wrists; at another point while she ravished him from behind, Jodie reached both hands down and grasped hold of his forearms to give herself extra leverage. With her firm-footed stance, the increased purchase sent the tip of the dildo spearing around new and interesting parts of Carl's guts, growing his piteous panting whines and agitated erection in roughly equal proportions. He was barely conscious of Miss Hunt flitting around into his cone of vision as the anal hammering wore on, hands on her hips and victory in her smile. Still not bold enough to meet her eye, he never knew that she wasn't looking at him at all.

The climax for him came with a howl, moments after Jodie shifted position in closer and began to bounce her borrowed appendage into him at more of an upward angle: she was practically lifting him of the desktop by his arms at that stage in her quest for greater force behind her thrusts; the molten lust that had already soaked his loins was released to sluice through him all of a sudden, up inside his belly and out along his trembling shaft. With a long, sustained cry of ecstatic exhaustion, he came in fat, messy spurts all over the classroom floor. A dozen or so thrusts later Jodie slowed, as if reluctant, before finishing altogether with one last pump to the hilt inside her sprawled, bliss-ruined boyfriend. The dildo seemed to enjoy its gradual, slurping withdrawal before it burst out of his thoroughly-used hole for the final time.

Carl did not much notice the time and effort taken by his two Mistresses to remove the strapped-on toy and clean it up to secrete it away again. He was not even especially responsive when they half-dragged him off the desk, nearly to collapse in the puddle of creamy sap he had just deposited. He only came sufficiently to his senses to notice when he had been led to the floor in front of Miss Hunt's chair, left on his knees, blinking at the sight of Jodie sitting with her jeans and knickers removed and legs open invitingly. There was a pinch of pressure behind, then the blessed release of the tight straps tracking across his cheeks; he was almost too tired and dazed to open his jaw wide enough for the ball-gag to come out. Then he simply knelt staring at his girlfriend's proudly-bared snatch, puffy and plump beneath the curls of her pubic mound.

"Fantastically well done Jodie, my dear. Now, let us see if he can be taught to be more generous with his attentions. Make sure you give him lots of direction; it may seem clichéd, but holding onto his ears can afford a lot of control in directing him. Of course you could always just grab him by the back of the head and pull, if you feel so inclined; try now, and see if you can find what works best for you."

Carl's mouth was already hanging slackly open, partly just to accommodate the roughness of his exhalations. When Jodie's hands took hold of the sides of his face and manoeuvred him forward between her thighs, it seemed the most natural thing in the world to suckle onto her moist, aromatic slit and begin to lap up the silky juices within, inhaling the perfume of her femininity through widened nostrils. He surrendered entirely to her control, allowing her to smother the whole of his lower face with her loins; he did not flinch when she began rolling her hips, grinding her soaking-wet sex against his nose and mouth with a motion almost identical to that which had driven her synthetic phallus deep inside him. He did not fight when her thighs closed around the sides of his face, her heels dug into his back on either side of his spine, and she began to ride his lips and tongue with frantic fervency. Isolated and insulated from the world outside her juicy pussy, he did not even hear the growing vocalisations of ecstasy that his supplicating ministrations were slowly arousing. Again he lost track of everything, his body instinctively obeying the task that had been assigned to it.

He came back to sensibility on the floor, flushed, panting and out of breath, watching dumbly as Jodie finished shimmying back into her trousers. She seemed a little wobbly on her feet; Miss Hunt caught her by the shoulder with a hand to aid her, leaving it there long after Jodie had steadied, squeezing gently. They were both smiling; a few warm, quiet words passed between them that he was too exhausted to decipher. Then, as one, they both turned in his direction.

"You've made some encouraging progress today, boy. After discussing the matter with Miss Carver, we have come to an arrangement regarding your continued instruction: from now on, she shall determine when you are allowed to climax; she will also control the method with which you do so. You shall of course be ready at any time to provide her with every pleasure that she wishes from you. That seems to be a perfectly sensible and sound basis for a relationship, in my opinion."

The two women, his two Mistresses, shared a knowing smile before Miss Hunt continued.

"As far as your instruction under myself is concerned, you shall continue to attend every Friday after lessons have finished; you shall continue to wear your sister's borrowed underwear to your instruction, as we previously arranged; and I shall continue to employ corrective measures as part of your instruction, without infringing on Miss Carver's prerogative. Miss Carver shall attend our sessions as she sees fit. Once the summer holidays are upon us, we shall make alternate arrangements to continue your instruction. Is that clear?"

There was no use denying the response that was as natural as breathing to him by this point:

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Very well. As before, then, we shall leave you to properly clean up the mess you have made. Good evening, Mr. Simmons!"

Carl was still lying on his side against the cool linoleum as the two women left, struggling both to catch his breath and consider his situation. The pool of cooling cum on the floor behind him, and his own face covered in streaks of glorious, gooey girl-cream, told their own stories.

day_ride
day_ride
79 Followers
12