See Through Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

Joe's commanding tone could not have been more effective, and I moaned whorishly into his shaft, hoping to convey my agreement.

"Aahh, aahh," Joe grunted.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned over his cock, my eyes fluttering in ecstasy.

"Get ready whore," Joe hissed, pulling out until just his mushroom head penetrated my lips.

"Suck!" Joe commanded.

I obeyed.

I felt the familiar pulsing between my lips, my pussy spasming in reaction, jealous that it would not be receiving Joe's cum. Joe gave me jet after jet of his hot semen, and I barely managed to keep it all in my mouth without swallowing. I waited like a good girl, until I was certain he had finished, and then I waited for his next command.

"Mmmm," Joe sighed in satisfaction. "That's a good whore."

I just stared up at him, my cheeks bulging, full of his cum.

Joe nodded in approval, and continued, "Taste my cum Kate. Savor it. Love it. You will not be allowed to suck me any more while we are on this trip, so make the very best of this moment. Taste it."

I tried to nod, but it seemed like any movement on my part would cause his cum to drip from my mouth.

"Good girl. Now open your mouth. Show me my cum."

I craned my neck upward, and did my best to open my mouth without spilling.

"Wider," Joe commanded.

"Aahhahh," I struggled, and accidentally swallowed a tiny bit of his cum.

Joe's eyes narrowed, but he didn't admonish me. I knew he had seen me swallow, but I was determined, and opened my mouth as wide as I could manage, without swallowing more.

Joe leaned over me, gazing into my eyes, an indecipherable look on his face.

And before I knew what was happening, Joe spat into my mouth. I was shocked, and nearly swallowed the rest of his load, but I kept it together.

"You may close your mouth now, but do not swallow," Joe directed.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned in frustration.

Joe grinned at my obvious anguish and humiliation.

"Kate, from now on, whenever you go to pee, you will remember this moment. You will remember how you sucked my cock, took my cum, and savored it like the filthy whore you are. You will think of it every time, and your pussy will juice. Nod if you understand."

I nodded, entranced by his erotic speech. God, he was right. I could feel my pussy juice leaking into the bowl. What had become of me?

And with a look of utter seriousness, Joe said, "You may swallow my cum."

And I did.

"Good girl," Joe praised. "Now, wipe yourself and join me in the shower."

I blushed as I did, and then followed Joe quietly, hoping that he didn't wash me too thoroughly.

----

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
545 Followers