See You Soon

Story Info
A story for the Moon.
2.5k words
4.33
600
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I imagine you, I recall a river flowing with eyes." -Sonia Sanchez

He would eat me whole if he could. Trey looked me right in my eyes before swimming away. I inhaled a sharp, short breath before trailing right behind him. We were racing in the pool we had connected to our suite. Our competitive nature manifested itself in never ending games. He won most times, especially at the physical ones. He was a natural born winner. The way he moved seemed so effortless. I let him distract me at the start of the race but by the time we got to the end of the pool I managed to touch the wall and emerge first. The first thing he said was "I definitely won" with that bright smile of his.

My mouth fell open, "You did not" I said as I came closer to him in the water and poked his side.

"What do I get since I won?" He kept on while embracing me in his arms.

"You get to see this cute face every day," I teased.

He whispered in my ear "can I get your cum too?"

I looked around to make sure no one was in earshot of us. I blushed at him knowing this was a serious question. After four years, he still made me feel the best kind of nervous. When our gazes locked, my stomach somersaulted, for a time that felt like too long and not long enough all in the same moment. Trey was the most charming man I had ever met. That's why I fell for him so easily. He put me under his spell, and just as quickly he fell under mine.

We were never supposed to be serious. We started off as friends that knew how to laugh and have a good time together. The landscape of our existence shifted when we dared to reach out for one another. It started with us innocently holding hands. Once there, it was inevitable that we'd find ourselves in close proximity whenever we shared the same space. The pull he had on me felt like some divine magnet. We couldn't peel ourselves apart even when we tried. Everyone saw it, even when we tried to ignore it. Our friends would ask us separately "what's up with that?" Trey and I would nonchalantly say some variation of "we cool" or "we're just comfortable around each other." Nobody believed that shit, not even us.

I knew I wanted him in a serious way the first time we went to the club with all our friends. I drank until my body moved with ease to the beat of the music. Dancing with my eyes closed was always the happiest place in the world I could be. I felt good and was floating freely when I felt someone behind me. I looked down to see unfamiliar dark hands pressed on my body. Normally I wouldn't be okay with someone I didn't know so close to me but he kinda knew how to dance and didn't mess up my flow, so I kept on dancing.

A few seconds later I looked up to see Trey staring dead at us. It was odd because we were just friends, but his jealousy reached me from across the room. I walked away from whoever this guy was and asked Trey how he was feeling. He shrugged and started moving through the club towards a group of women that were clearly turnt up. One of them, a tall brown skinned girl eyed Trey and grabbed his hand to dance. He immediately obliged and started dancing with her. I was kind of annoyed because I was in the middle of talking to him but also amazed at how confident and sexy he looked as he moved his body with her.

The song was changing, and I decided to grab him for myself and see if I could catch a wine. I pulled his shirt and spun Trey towards me even though the girl he was dancing with glared at me. Old school dance hall came on and we started to rock our bodies side to side and into each other. I could feel Trey's dick on the back of my thigh and looked up at him as he held onto me tight. I was so glad he couldn't tell I was wet for him. It was like I blinked, and the lights turned on at the club. Walking out of the club I awkwardly said, "That was fun." Trey laughed looking at me with his gentle eyes mad with lust and said "Yeah, yeah it was."

He followed it up with "it seems like you had a great time with old boy." I knew he was referencing the guy I danced with earlier. I looked him in his eyes, so he knew I was serious and said, "that was nothing compared to what we just did."

Ever since then, we've developed the deepest care for one another. I always believed that this level of understanding was possible, I just didn't expect it to come when it did. Trey's love overwhelmed me and made me feel expansive. Like we could build anything together. And we did. We were on vacation celebrating our wins. In the past year my investment portfolio hit a million and I finally quit the 9-5 life. Trey was celebrating the win of a senator who's campaign he helped fund, the success of his most recent business acquisition, and selling his 3rd multi-unit property. We had so many successes this year and Rio, Brazil is where we decided to celebrate.

I wrapped a towel around my body getting ready to head back inside our hotel suite. Trey followed close behind me and moved towards the couch to sit down. As I was removing my bathing suit he softly demanded "Come sit in my lap." I walked over eagerly.

As I got comfortable and cuddled into his body Trey asked, "what if we went into business together?"

Confused, I let out a "What?"

He looked at me for a while "You don't think it's a good idea?"

This wasn't the first time Trey suggested that we join our finances in some way. It terrified me to think of what could happen if we put our relationship and money on the line to go into business together. I didn't care what it was. In my mind we both did so well independently there was no need to jeopardize our emotional well being for more money. We already had more than we knew what to with.

I gave him a peck and said, "No baby it's not that I don't think it's a good idea I just don't think it's the right time."

Trying to distract him I kissed him harder and sucked on his lips. As soon as I felt his dick under me I sat on his lap facing him and moved my clit against him feeling myself start to throb. I didn't want the feeling to end. I wanted to get him inside of me as soon as possible but he wanted to take his time. Trey grabbed both of my hands and put them behind my back holding them in one hand as he used the other to rub his hand up and down my chest, smacking my nipples in between small pinches. He knew what to do to drive me wild. I let out a "baby please" as Trey left a trail of hickies on me that started at the top of my neck and trailed under my left breast sucking relentlessly. He reached down to rub my clit and feel if I was ready for him.

He took a little bit of wetness from his finger and put it in his mouth and said, "you're not ready yet." I greedily went straight in for a kiss wanting to taste myself too. I managed to get my hands loose and wrap them around his neck. Kissing him felt like heaven. I took my thumbs and gently rubbed behind his ears and down his neck before my mouth followed.

He moaned "fuck Angel" as I rocked my hips on him and placed soft kisses up and down his neck. I got off his lap and knelt in front of him. He smirked and said, "What does my angel want?"

Knowingly I said, "I want you in my mouth." He smacked me gently and said, "You want my what in your mouth?"

Making me repeat it in the way he wanted I said, "I want your dick in my mouth sir."

He stood up in front of me and slowly pulled his shorts down, his hard dick hitting me in the face in the process. I fucking loved it and he knew it. Before I kissed the tip of his dick, I moved from his thighs to his balls before my mouth was wet and dripping with spit eager to please him. "Open your mouth" he half begged. I parted my mouth and he shoved his dick to the back of my throat. Fucking my throat how he liked. He kept going until I could hardly breathe, and spit bubbles formed the edges of my mouth.

He pulled his dick out and I simply said, "More please." Trey sat down on the couch and put his two feet beside me on the coffee table. I stroked his erect dick and ran my wet lips along his balls and slowly moved down. He lifted up for me and I moved my tongue along his ass. He moaned so loudly; I was sure people in the surrounding suites could hear us. The more he screamed the more I wanted to keep going. I put the tip of my index finger at the entrance of his ass and asked if it was okay, Trey nodded yes. I moved slowly in and out of his ass with my finger, his balls still in my mouth. My pussy was wet with excitement thinking about what I was doing to him.

It was getting to the point in our sex where I wanted him to fuck me slow, make me feel everything. I asked him in a soft voice if I could have him now. He got up from where he sat and followed me to where I was standing with my chest pressed against the wall with my ass poking out waiting for him to slide in. Trey came over stiff and ready. Instead of doing what I wanted he came up beside me and cocked his head to the side. "Didn't I ask you something earlier?" He reminded me firmly with the first spank on my ass.

I gasped "one", I really thought he'd dismiss our earlier conversation for another time. "I told you baby I just don't think we're ready for that step yet" I hurried to get out.

Another spank, "two."

He was so calm and composed, I knew he was having so much fun with this. "Baby who do you love?" Trey asked.

"You"

"Whose dick do you beg for?"

"Yours"

"Who do you fucking belong to?"

"You baby"

I tried to turn around before he pinned me up, giving me the third spank on my ass, this one stinging the most.

"Three"

He finally decided to inch into me as the pain on my ass started to wear off. He barely put it in before he whispered in my ear "I want you forever baby, I'm never letting this go" only sliding the tip in and out of me. My pussy started begging before I did, tightening around him and trying to force it all in.

"Why won't you give me all of you" I half pouted as I locked eyes with him. "Give it to me" I demanded.

"No" he chuckled and continued "I want you to tell me you'll build a life with me and get stupid rich together."

I decided to play along and say "You wanna save the world too while we're at it?" We laughed.

"I'm serious angel" he could barely get it out as he moaned into my ear going as far back in my pussy as he could bottoming out and staying there.

"Fuck you feel good" I said as I closed my eyes and leaned back onto him.

"Say it Angel."

"We'll build a life together; I promise please just make love to me."

With that Trey started moving in and out of me, holding my hands behind my back to steady himself. I could cry from how much pleasure he gave me just with his strokes. He started fucking me fast and hard and I just knew he wanted to cum from how loud he had gotten. Sweat started to drape his whole body, I wanted to lick every drop. He slowed his breathing and pulled out. Trey pointed to the bed. I knew he wanted to make love to me in missionary position. He loved to see what he did to me. Before he got on top I asked if I could taste myself on his dick. It looked so shiny from the wetness I left and I wanted it all in my mouth. I laid on my back and Trey leveled himself on his knees and brought himself to my lips. I sucked on him, and he rubbed on me. We developed a rhythm in the way we touched each other, as if we were making a song. No words necessary. Just the tune of our hums and moans that filled the room.

He was getting close.

Without asking he turned my body to face him and gave me his last remaining strokes. "Do you want me baby?" He pleaded.

"I want every last drop" I moaned into his mouth. A few grunts later our sticky bodies peeled apart. Trey made sure to stay inside of me for as long as possible so we could both watch his cum drip out of me.

"I'm not done with you yet" he challenged as he took his fingers and hooked them inside of me with his cum still making its way out. He knew how to make me cum so fast. It took not even 30 seconds of him rocking his fingers in and out of me to make me explode. Trey stuck his fingers in his mouth to suck off the last drops and was generous enough to share it with me, letting his two fingers into my mouth as I sucked.

I reached to turn off the bedside lamp and Trey wrapped me up in his arms, a whispered plea of "don't go" escaped his lips in the process.

He held onto me tight and snored peacefully into my ear. I watched the moon peak out atop the mountains as our bodies melted peacefully. I watched this man that I loved so much. Sometimes I didn't know how to tell him how much I admired him. He lit up everyone's world that he stepped into. The magic that was him never ceased to amaze me. I sighed as I looked down and ran the tips of my fingers across a face that felt destined to live in my hands.

Loving Trey scared me shitless, yet I still wanted to give him the world.