Seed of the Dragonborn Ch. 02: Karliah

Story Info
Karliah gets a nice surprise visit from Fenrir.
779 words
3.94
5.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of robbing silver ore earnings from many of the wealthy mansions in Markarth, the dragonborn, Fenrir had decided to stay the night at his home in Vlindrel Hall. He had brought the sharp dark elf Nightingale, Karliah with him during his robberies. As the night fell, Fenrir was quick to fall asleep in his room as Karliah stayed in the guestroom.

While in a light sleep, Fenrir heard light footsteps move through his halls. He quickly got up and looked out his door to see the back of Karliah in her nightgown, exiting the house with a tan towel in her hands. Curious as to the reason behind this, Fenrir followed behind her to see what she was up to.

She quietly walked the rocky Markarth streets down to one of Markarths many waterfalls. This one being much more inconspicuous than the others. Fenrir hid behind some nearby mining equipment as she walked down the hill to get to the bottom of the waterfall that was sandwiched in a large stone crevice. Fascinated by what he saw, Fenrir was unable to look away.

Karliah slowly undressed until she was fully naked. She gracefully approached the waterfall, running her hand through it to get acclimated. She slowly entered under the water. Although Karliah was bald and that usually wasn't his thing, Fenrir couldn't help but be attracted to her natural beauty. The cool water ran down her gleaming blue body as it unknowingly called forth the Nord while she rubbed glistening soap all over her body.

Unable to control himself any further, Fenrir began to undress until he was completely nude. He quickly did a few pushups to wake his biceps and chest up before walking towards the blue beauty. She had her eyes closed and opened them as soon as Fenrir was within 10 feet of her. She gasped when she saw him approaching, not showing that she was drawn to his manly, muscular build.

"It's okay." Fenrir said as her grabbed her chin and locked his lips with her's under the running waterfall. She was wide eyed for a moment but then embraced the kiss and closed her eyes, pushing her body up against his. His hardening nord penis pushed against the dunmer's soft blue vagina as they kissed. It was as if it had a mind of it's own and was seeking comfort and refuge inside of her. As the two kissed, Karliah started to stroke his massive pale cock, teasing it against her pussy as the water gently ran onto their shoulders.

Feeling impatient, Karliah put one arm around Fenrir and lifted one leg into the air as she latched onto him, guiding his enormous penis into her fertile body. Barely able to hold in her pleasure, she started to moan, but quickly silenced herself so as to not alert the guards or anybody nearby. Fenrir slapped Karliah's ass as he thrust upward into the nightingale. It felt like something out of a dream to be in the situation they were in. A part of Karliah subconsciously wanted the dovahkiin to follow her and to have his way with her. He pulled out and she jumped into his arms, wrapping both arms around his neck as she guided her asshole onto the nord's cock. He pierced her tight hole and continued his fierce thrusting as she bobbed up and down on his man meat.

Fenrir let her down and ran his face under the waterfall like a beast that hadn't had water in days. She guided him to lay on the floor as she climbed on top of him and began to ride the dragonborn cowboy style, putting her hands on her bald head as she girated on top of him.

Finally, the time had come. Fenrir began to grunt deeply, yet quietly as he pulsated load after load into Karliah. She looked to the sky as she felt his essence flowing through her soul.

The two stayed in the cowgirl position for several seconds, panting as Karliah rested her hands on Fenrir's chest. Suddenly, a flash of light went off in Karliah's stomach, catching her by surprise. "What was that?"

"It'll be okay." Fenrir said, comforting her as her stomach began to quickly grow to the full pregnancy level. Fenrir explained to her what happens when a female gets impregnated by a dovakhiin. After explaining everything, Karliah seemed to be okay with the situation. "You should stay here at my home, away from the guilds."

"I understand." Karliah said, rubbing her bloated stomach and kissing Fenrir, before the two returned to the house. This time, they both stayed in Fenrir's bed.