Seeing in Color 02

Story Info
Finding a partner to fuck and fight through life with.
4.1k words
4.4
1.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

All participants in sexual acts are 18+

I thank literotica viewers and staff for allowing a half blind old man to indulge in this genre of stories.

Enjoy and please feel free to give constructive criticism.

I write from phone so I have to edit and double check my own work.

I thank literotica staff for Checking my work and sending my junk back so I can finally submit good work.

------------

By the time Saturday rolls around Sherry and I have laid each other in every room in the house except her parents room.

Us amateurs have tried every possible position we've seen on porn videos and read on literotica for lovers and first timers.

Aside from my fantasy doggy style we've found that missionary and her sitting on my lap with our arms around each other are the 2 main positions we like best for love making.

69 for foreplay, although Sherry loves sucking my cock to start our foreplay.

Yesterday I woke to Sherry playing with me and then sucking off laying between my legs.

This morning she was sucking me off with her pussy right above my head.

Sherry has wonderful ass and a beautiful pussy that I've come to know well these past few days.

I slowly massage from her legs above the knees and work my way up her thighs to her ass.

I lift my legs which she hooked under her arm pits and still gags as she tries to go balls deep.

"I love Sam's taste and the feeling of his huge cock in my mouth and my pussy. He feels so snug in my pussy I'd never understood what feeling full really meant in those stories until Sam held me and I slid down the shaft of his cock till he bottomed out fully inside of me."

"Oh gawd, how could I ever feel this good with something stuffed inside of my pussy. Neither mine or my mom's dildos have ever given me this feeling!"

As I play with Sherrys ass she goes as deep as she can because she loves the taste of my cum and also the way my cock feels as it pulses in her throat when I'm cumming.

I confess, I enjoy it as well.

Samuel taste reminds me of sour cream and his cock and huge balls feel like wet smooth rocks.

As Sherry is getting me off I start exploring her pussy with my tongue, I enjoy tickling her, until she gets annoyed at me trying to break her rhythm.

I'm in a very good mood this morning, losing my virginity to a wonderful girl and having a weekend with a willing partner to explore how to make love to each other.

Sherry finishes me off and tries to get me hard again as I started her motor running, by eating her out.

I know I'm definitely an amateur but is it normal to think her little flower bud is winking at me?

After I get her to cum again we flipped to missionary and I pump the first of probably many of today's loads deep inside her.

After we finish we both take our shower and head down naked to the kitchen for breakfast.

Sherry grabbed the apron first so I set the table after I start up the keurig for our coffee.

I always thought that H manga naked apron was boring but now as I'm watching Sherry cook with only the apron I just want to bend her over the counter top and pillage that pussy from behind.

Either face first or diving balls deep.

"Sherry, that naked apron style is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Oh, is your imagination and libido going crazy Sam?"

"Definitely Sherry,

Sam and I continued our pervert talking before I had him take our diner ware out to my "Garden," where we were going to eat.

I'm pretty sure with the extra energy Sherry and I have been creating, the "Garden" is a bit more vibrant than 2 days ago.

After breakfast we worked it off by Sherry sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around me as we fucked on a garden bench.

More flowers are opened up now and some are opening fast enough that both of us can actually watch them opening.

Not sorry, I couldn't help myself as Sherry bent over to check a particular flower, I stepped up, lifted her up and stuffed my cock in her still damp pussy Sherry was nearly upside down holding onto a tree as I pistoned into her.

"Sam spin me around!"

and I did and she wrapped her arms around my neck and assisted in my fucking her.

I loved how gravity helped me go deeper into on Sam's cock.

It's funny how 2 days ago I didn't know how enjoyable it is to have 2 huge tits play air bags while fucking. feeling her tits squeezed between us is amazing I can't even describe how it feels.

Sherry actually brought out 2 towels as we cleaned up the house today. Yeah we fucked in every room and had our towels to put under or below us as we fucked and cleaned every room.

Too soon both my mom called to tell me that she finished a pair of paintings and Sherrys parents called to say they just landed and will be home in an hour.

I made sure that I haven't left anything behind and after 5 minutes of kissing at her door, I headed home.

"We're home," Sherry hears her mom and dad say in stereo.

"Welcome home, mom, dad!"

"Well, mom asked "And what have you been doing all by yourself?"

"Chilling and trying not to be to bored."

"With the energy and black "Auras" around the house, you haven't been too bored apparently Sher!" dad stated

"Your "Aura" has grown quite a bit since 4 days ago, almost tripled actually." mom says

Daddy gruffly stated"We've cautioned you repeatedly about black "Auras", so spill it Sherr!"

Seeing no way out Sherry started at the beginning.

"I've been watching Sam since our freshman year and never got up the courage to ask him out or show him that I was interested in him, then a few days ago I was really horney and thinking about him and he passed by me at school and he reached out to me and I took his hand and practically dragged him to the Chemistry lab storage room. I actually jumped him."

Sherrys mom with concern " Sherry we would like to meet this boy and see what he is."

"Invite him over in a few days after your dad and I have time to digest this information."

Relieved for her parents not going ballistic Sherry happily agrees.

In another suburb a few miles away.

"Mom I'm home!"

Mom's studio opens and my mom rushes out and enveloped me in a hug that nearly got her impaled by my almost instant hard on.

Mom dragged me into her studio and showed off her newest paintings,

It is a family portrait of all 3 of us.

Mom sitting with me and dad standing behind her.

I noticed dad and I are the same height and build.

Both of us have a hand on mom's shoulders.

"Mom this is amazing it's almost camera quality."

Mom breaks out in a huge smile and asks if I've had anything to eat.

I wanted to say 3 days of fresh pussy, "not since breakfast actually, how about some Chinese take out?"

Mom called a local place that delivered and said, "I'm sure both of us need a good shower, 30 minute delivery son."

We are both in comfortable clothes when dinner got delivered.

Mom had also ordered a bottle of Sake which I set to warm up while we ate.

After dinner we sat watching movies and drinking the now hot Sake.

I've found out this weekend that I don't get drunk very easily anymore, mom is a different story.

Mom got increasingly cuddly and as we started kissing I slid off of the couch to find mom didn't have any panties under her lounge pants.

As I got rid of them I was kissing her legs, thighs to ankles then back up to her crotch.

As my son stated kissing me at my ankles and slowly moved his way up my desire to have him simply wiped any other thoughts away. As Samuel got to my inner thighs I wanted his tongue and his cock.

"Mom you serve the best deserts."

Mom's giggles turned into moan and as I let my tongue explore every fold and swirling around her pink pearl, mom almost popped my head like a pimple when I really dived in and started to lap up the juices flowing out of her precious flower.

After mom relaxed her thighs she grabbed the back of my head and tried to push me back where I came out of 18 years ago.

Mom started screaming as she came. I grabbed her and slid her off of the couch cushion and all then I grabbed the other cushions and pillows making a quick bed and laid on mom missionary and as our arms wrapped around each other we fucked like bunnies feeding off of each others energies until we both came.

I then flipped mom over and got her on her hands and knees, lined up and dived in.

Mom's pussy is as amazing at it was days ago and with more Vitality mom and I did 4 different positions then I finished off by pushing my half hard cock up her ass.

In the reflection of the China cabinet glass doors I could see Mom's eyes bulging as I slowly and purposely pushed my full length in her ass until she could take it all.

I held myself fully in until I felt her relax, then I started slowly fucking her ass and sped up until I was like a single stroke engine I felt mom clinch her ass several time as she repeatedly came.

Then when I came we both collapsed, me on top of her.

Then we went to bed spooning each other, I woke to mom fucking me in her sleep as the sun broke through the space between the almost closed curtains.

I could feel more energy from mom than I have ever felt.

Mom woke cumming on my morning wood, which caused me to cum as she tried to wring my cock out like a wet rag.

"Well son what else would you like for breakfast."

"After you cook some eggs and sausage I will reciprocate with feeding you some of mine, with cream sauce."

"Don't worry son as you get older you'll have better lines." mom says and smiles.

"I sure am glad I'm not close to my cycle otherwise with what you've given me I would definitely be pregnant now!"

"I don't know how you can make me cum so quickly and so hard son!"

"I'm desire mom, I feed off of your desires and feed you back inspiration."

"We'll I'm certainly going to have to stock my fridge in my studio because I think that I will be in there a while, you've definitely fed me a good spark today just like you did 4 days ago, not to mention last night!"

"Mom, your "Auras" grown as well."

"Well son, your going to be late for school if you don't get going, I have shopping to do before I lock myself away again."

So I head out and make it for my last half week of school and graduation, I'm so glad this is almost over.

When I get to school Sherry is waiting for me. today we just talked and she told me what her parents said.

"Of course I'll meet them my dad seems to think that this may not be a problem, he thinks they will eventually accept me."

Sherry actually jumps me and smothered me with kisses and since we're in the storage room and it is kinda private.

"Sam, I can't wait I've got to have you, we feed off of each other as we both strip down and Sherry sits on my lap facing me and rides herself through several orgasms until I cum.

During school I feel someone's focus on me and the only desire I feel is for my powers.

I duck into a boys bathroom and wait, I set up a net if energy to drain power, I don't know how I did it but I got the inspiration fro. watching people use casting nets on t.v.

Soon an individual I don't recognize comes in.

"Good morning," I said "I've been waiting, I've felt your desires and decided to see you."

"The only thing I want from you is your power." he says, don't worry no one even knows I'm here, that's my power, "Indifference."

"No one cares that I'm here or what I do, I've spent the last week in the girls locker room fucking my brains out and no one cared."

I'm glad this idiot hasn't noticed that I've been slowly siphoning his desires since he entered, now I'm considerably stronger than him.

As he reaches out to me to drain me I keep moving backwards till I back up into the last toilet stall and he dropped dead, totally drained.

I actually started shaking, I've obviously never taken a life and never ever thought that I would have to do it so soon.

I'm glad that his desire to kill me actually powered me up, and since I was ready for him and he never noticed me personally powered me up to kill him.

I think I understand what my father had said about being careful, If it's so easy to drain and kill someone that is after me how easy would it be to drain my own mom or Sherry. both of whom are making me stronger.

I started to shake again, I need to talk to dad before I really fuck up.

A bit before lunch during class everyone is sent home when someone found the body in the boys bathroom.

I invited Sherry to my house and I find mom locked away again which would normally give Sherry and I an opportunity to fuck but I really had to talk to her and I explained about the kid in the bathroom.

Sherry was actually shaken that it could be so easy for me to drain someone.

"Sherry every time we do it I'm converting my energy into energy you can use."

"That only means that I can suck you dry, Sam and that actually scares me as well!"

How about we talk to your parents tonight, do you think that they would help us?"

Sherry takes out her phone and after a long discussion Sherry finally looks at me and nods smiling.

We picked up some pizzas on our way and head out to her house to meet her parents.

I am actually received well by her parents, the pizza helped and the fact that we both came to them because I wanted to protect their daughter.

I repeated what happened at school and mine and Sherrys concerns. As well as how for the last 5 days how I had been making sure that I prioritized giving her energy even as I also received.

As we ate we discussed what happened to me and to the unfortunate rapist and attempted murderer.

"We all have to be more careful with what happened today, I'm afraid of more incidents as today's." Sherrys dad says.

"Unfortunately," I say "I only know of and I am still learning how to use my powers, charging by not just fulfilling my own but others desires. it has been simple directing students to unused classrooms and unlocked storage rooms to fulfill sexual desires."

"I'm not sure how to help or what inspiration I'll get to fulfill non sexual desires."

Will I get the lottery numbers floating in my head to fulfill someone's lottery desires?"

"What desires can I not do?"

I just don't know what I'm doing and that was made quite evident today."

"I think it was Sherry and I only wanting to make each other happy that we made sure not to hurt each other."

Sherrys mom says, " I am Bella, My ancestor is ixchel the Maya Goddess of midwives and medicine. My husband Shamus, his ancestor Hlin the Norse Goddess of protection."

"Now our young Samuel we need to fix a few things, you both seem to have forgotten that you're not fully human mortals and as such we can actually see everywhere you and my daughter were together."

"Believe me both of us are surprised at the situation but now we're frightened by the massive amount of energies floating around our house." says Bella.

Shamus steps in, "Both of you hold hands please, now focus on your "Auras", when you see them look at the couch and see them also."

Very quickly I see a merging of Sherrys gold and my black every place in the living room that we did it.

Shamus continues "You see kiddos, a little bit of dusting and sanitizer can't cover that up, the garden and the bedroom are like bond fires for the neighborhood to see."

"Your emotions are so wrapped up in your joining that we both have trouble being mad at you, but not being upset by signaling others to possibly investigate is the issue here."

We need both of you to start by holding hands and start sucking up the energy you see all around the house."

"Coming from a family of protection I have placed a series of shields around this house and It has taken a lot of energy doing it."

"Now a Clean Up Your Mess!"

"Bella and I could have cleaned it ourselves but you both need to learn this.

Sherry and I spent an hour playing living vacuum cleaners sucking in all of our energy. the garden wasn't too bad, the plants were sucking their hearts out already. The problem was the bedroom.

It was like walking into a mini sun.

Sherrys door was glowing from our energies.

I started to sweat, "MOM, oh crap!"

"Don't worry son your father, I suspect has put up a shield around your house already, actually to be precise it's been up for years and I suspect it was your father that did it."

Bella says "Yes we know where you live, your mom is a very distant relative, and we know an old God blessed her with you, I don't know who he is but he has made sure every Immortal around knows don't fuck with his family with that shield!"

"Thanks, that's a very big relief Momma Bella!"

"Samuel?" Shamus breaks in, "It's the vitality of your Aura along with Sherrys that have helped us put stronger shields on the house, Bella and I have fucked more in the last 18 hours than we have in years,"

"Yeah I can feel the desires rolling off of you both." I said

"Kids, meet us downstairs in an hour"

Sherrys parents leave and we hear their own bedroom door close.

Sherry didn't even wait 5 seconds before her clothes hit the floor and I was right behind her in speed.

Sherry was a monster and I guess I was as well, I filled all 3 of her holes then Sherry cleaned my cock by doing an almost perfect deep throat.

55 minutes later Sherry and I stepped out of the shower to find brand new silk robes placed neatly on her bed.

We dressed in the robes and went downstairs to find her mom and dad in matching robes making dinner.

Everyone was positively glowing, "Oh crap your room Sherry!"

We dashed back upstairs to her parents laughing and sucked the aftermath of energies up.

Everything about dinner seemed suggestive, sausage, oysters, hot spicy cocoa, bone marrow etc, all vitality and wedding items and aphrodisiacs.

Bella was doing most of the cooking, Shamus was her prep cook.

Dinner was wonderful.

and afterwards we retired to the living room for some background noise movies and some very old wine, Bella informed us that it was a wedding gift from Baccus the Roman god of wine.

As we all, even I got drunk off of god wine. I found myself constantly leaking desires and fueling the desires of the wine.

Baccus is also known for his orgies and debauchery I remember from mythology in junior high.

Bella grabbed Sherry kicking us guys off of the couch, she had us sit in front of them.

I was kneeling in front of Bella and Shamus was kneeling in front of Sherry.

Suddenly Bella whipped hers and Sherrys robes off and commanded us to pleasure them with only our mouths.

Bella is amazingly tall and has tits that are positively obscene, all natural and huge!

She has a landing strip of public hair and hips that just invited me in and I took up the invite.

Shamus and I both started at our ladies ankles and kissed slowly up to taste the flowers presented before us.

Soon both women had their legs up and spread, flowers leaking as the aroma of lust and desire filled the room.

Both women orgasmed in stereo.

Bella tastes as wonderful as her daughter, flowers from an unknown jungle mixed with cinnamon and chocolate.

Soon both women were in our laps with their arms around our necks as we rode ourselves into so much desire that it was difficult to keep my power contained.

I fit into Bella perfectly and her pussy welcomed me like a long lost lover, even with her husband 3 feet away doing the same thing to my girlfriend, his own daughter and no one cared.

After all 4 of us came the ladies got of us and proceeded to clean us up.

Then they went over to the seats of the couch and bent over and we switched partners and took our own women from behind.

I fed more desire than I've ever had, I also fed everyone else,

12