All Comments on 'Seeing the Signs'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A szörnyű befejezetlensége miatt csak 2 csillag,nem értem,12 részletes oldal után csupán 1 mondattal hogyan lehet egy 4-5 csillaggal értékelhető írást befejezni!?

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Different from most here in loving wives. But it was forced and unbelievable in a few areas. For example:

1. The conversation in her office was not natural and clearly written to be vague and misinterpreted. No one would talk that way. They'd have mentioned classified information or something related to work. This was an extreme example of unnatural dialog but it was all over the place. As many do here, there's an overuse of using someone's name constantly during a discussion. I have never talked with someone that puts your name in almost every sentence...

2. "It's not my fault that you chose not to listen to my many invitations for a heart-to-heart conversation. You did what you felt you should be doing and I did what I had to do" -- bs, she asked to talk a number of times and he put her off... Maybe this is not forced and just a matter of perspective of the guy being off in this case though...

3. Piss poor lawyer who can't dig up a case referring to this guy as a plaintiff and her as a witness I would think. Plus you'd think she'd remember something like that and so would her husband. At least the lawyer would easily find that the pin had been reported and temporarily suspended by the licensing agency for similar impropriety before.

4. She have made a bigger fuss about the DNA results. That's the one thing that was a patent lie not a carefully tailored representation of truth. That's what you'd have your heart in in the original argument.

5. Why not call up mom and the friend right the and have them vouch that they were there at the remote house? Doesn't solve everything but each fact you can knock down early helps test down the wall of evidence.

It's the writers choice how it ends but I felt cheated after so much time dedicated to reading the story not too know if they stayed together. But I still enjoyed the story despite what I pointed out above and the weak ending because it was well written and not a trope filled derivative story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too much padding and a wimpy ending, for a really smart woman, she was really dumb when it came to marital relations. Keep going hubby before the next swinging d##k comes along.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Those damned plaques again?! This Femdom agitprop is nauseatingly, time-wastingly, repetitive and never goes anywhere. Almost a shaggy dog story. Don’t waste your time.

photogman18photogman188 months ago

The never-ending comedy of errors and misconceptions. It was an enjoyable story with only a couple of twists in plot. Well-done.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

This story is beautifully crafted tale of poor decisions, poor communication, acting on misconceptions. Add to it a bad actor. These two should take a one month cruise and reconnect. It's a rock solid story that I enjoyed immensely.

Thank you.

All the best,

Dave

miket0422miket04226 months ago

Ok story. Way too long. Painfully so.

A lot of loose strings left not tied up. She never told Brad about going to see Vic much less about early menopause, antidepressants or birth control pills.

What about the lube she used that looked like cum?

How do they address the many lies and secrets?

With all the excess pages the author subjected is to it would have been nice if he made sure to be more thorough in connecting all the dots.

An actual conversation between Brad and Janet would have been helpful too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess the marriage didn't survive, another story tells of a woman who returned the plaques to a shop!

mdadaminmdadamin4 months ago

Firstly, the story is quite enjoyable, but it is very long

Secondly, there are many things that the wife did and the writer did not mention, and these things alone prove the existence of at least an emotional affair.

Why did she need to take a day off and drive for hours to get him the car? How important is this person to her so she takes a two-day leave to go with him?

When he returned in the car, why did she go with him to the hotel so he could send it to the mechanic? Hasn't she done enough for him? She waited in the lobby alone for hours, to be by his side.

Why did she go with her lover to his room, even for a minute, as she says? Would it have been easy for her to give him the papers, wait in the lobby, and let him go up to his room alone? There is no need for her to go with him

Why does she defend her lover and say that he is an excellent person when he asks her more than once to cheat on her husband and go with him to his room?

He even kissed her in front of people and the hotel, causing her to appear in an inappropriate appearance, at least. and she still defends him

Why didn't she slap him when he kissed her, and why didn't she complain to the management about that kiss? if he wasn't important to her?

Why does she ask herself what she will do if her lover attends the next conference? Would she cheat again? it proves that she is still in love with him

She loved this person and even wished to sleep with him

She is a cheater, even with the writer's attempts to make her appear as a victim

How will she prove that she did not sleep with him at her home? Even if she proves she did not sleep with him in the hotel??? This is a question that must be answered

The story is nice but weak in logic

I repeat, the husband must divorce her, as she is a cheater

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow the writer biffed this story big time. Way to many errors by the writer and inuendos that just a bunch of crap. way to incomplete and way to many errors. How can a writer screw up his or her own story this wreckless. way too many holes and way too much conjecture allowance that took place. Needs to rewrite and edit this story way better then what was dropped on this site.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

story TAGS