Seeking Eternity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raine's soft laughter followed his announcement. "Cocky bastard."

"Yeah?"

Nicholas raised an eyebrow in mock disbelief, even as he wound his arms around her waist when Raine began pressing her body closer to his. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes when the minx decided to run a teasing finger along the underside of his erect member.

"Aren't you?" she asked in a breathless whisper.

Nicholas grinned. "Absolutely."

"Hmm." She started nibbling on his earlobe as she whispered, "You see, sweetheart? You need ten minutes to change my mind, but I need only a few seconds to change yours. There's nothing to get too cocky about now, is there?"

Gods, he missed this naughty side of her more than Nicholas cared to admit. Her playfulness and her unwillingness to give up the higher ground made him want her even more. "Say what you will, sweetheart, but you only managed to convince me that I was right about my opinion of you."

"Which is...?" The she-devil had managed to crawl on top of him and she was now firmly grabbing his manhood in her hand, torturing him with the slow up and down pumps of her fist.

"That you are a delightful little minx," he supplied.

A knowing smile touched her lips as she positioned the head of his member near the entrance to her core. "And you love me more for it?"

Nicholas did not respond right away, and sure enough, Raine did not move. With a slightly raised eyebrow, she issued a silent challenge with her gaze, as if daring him to deny the truth of her words. Chuckling, Nicholas held his hands up in mock surrender.

"Exactly, sweetheart," he drawled. "I love you more for it."

"That's what I thought," Raine said before she finally sheathed his member within her warm folds. A groan of pure pleasure escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered close when he was buried to the hilt.

An answering growl came from deep within Nicholas's chest as he rested his hands on Raine's hips. She was moving up and down his shaft in such a slow - so agonizingly slow - pace that Nicholas felt his wolf threatening to come out, maddened by the excruciating speed - or lack thereof - of their coupling. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead as Nicholas mustered every ounce of self-control to stamp out the fierce desires of his inner beast.

This woman will drive me to an early death, he thought, not for the first time.

Just as Nicholas's grip on her hips started to tighten due to what easily felt like a losing battle against his wolf, Raine opened her eyes, blue gaze boring into his. Nicholas tightened his jaw in an attempt to steel himself against the new wave of desire that threatened to engulf him. Raine's cheeks were flushed red and her gaze was almost glassy with need, making it quite difficult for him to concentrate on the important task of trying to make sure that she would not get devoured by his wolf. She closed her eyes again, but she unfortunately ran the tip of her tongue over her deliciously luscious lips, and Nicholas felt his control on his inner beast slip by a thousand miles.

Cursing under his breath, he stopped Raine's slow movement down his shaft by tightening his grip on her hips before quickly burying himself to the hilt. Raine's breath hitched and her eyes flew open at the suddenness of his action. Quickly, he manoeuvred her to lie beneath him and stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Do you mind if I take over, sweetheart?" he asked through gritted teeth, still fighting for control.

At the split-second that followed, he watched Raine's reaction closely, and his wolf protested at the sight of the flash of triumph in her eyes. Still, Nicholas managed to grin. His wolf might bristle at the realization that this woman held so much power over him, but he could only love her all the more for it.

"Please do, my love," Raine responded in a husky, lust-filled voice as she wound her arms around his neck. "I'm all yours."

It was all the consent that he needed. With a low growl, Nicholas captured her lips in a searing kiss and wrapped her legs around his waist. For better or worse, her blatant seduction had worked, and whether she realized it or not, Raine was in for one hell of a ride.