Seeking Seduction

Story Info
Zoe was rescued, but is now desperate to submit again.
5.2k words
4.63
14.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeking Seduction

(c) 2020 by Skarlette One

1. When in Rome

The Seductress had me.

Less than an hour ago, I'd been running late for lunch with my father. Getting to the American embassy always took longer than it should have. Rome's notorious traffic didn't care that I was Zoe Zimmer, daughter of the ambassador. The gridlock didn't care that my Maserati could go from zero to sixty in 3.6 seconds and turn on a dime. To be honest, my father wouldn't care that I was late, or if I skipped lunch entirely. Would anyone care if this traffic jam swallowed me whole?

The car in front of me hadn't moved in seven minutes when the woman slid into my passenger seat. Tall. Dark hair. Steel grey eyes. A long leather skirt and black lace bustier under a charcoal jacket. She made an impression.

"Excuse me!" I barked. "What do you think you're -"

"Shush, Ms. Zimmer. Be quiet." Her voice was as smooth as the black silk glove she ran across my cheek. Something about its gentle caress, and the scent of honey and roses that wafted from it, made my heart skip a beat. My angry words were forgotten. All my words were forgotten.

"Good girl, Ms. Zimmer. You're going to listen to me very carefully." I gazed deep into her eyes, helpless as a mouse before a serpent.

Her other hand rested on my thigh. My breath caught in my throat. Her touch was like fire and ice at once. I was instantly wet.

"Good girl, Ms. Zimmer. I see I have your complete attention. I am your Mistress. You will be my good girl. You will do as I say. When you understand, say 'Yes, Mistress.'"

My father had prepared me to face kidnappers. The key was to escape as soon as you could. The woman's touch was gentle. I could simply open the door and step out of the car. Nothing would be simpler.

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered.

"Good girl." Mistress's fingers slid further up my thigh. I moaned and fell deeper into her eyes.

She gave directions and I drove, as easily as if her voice dispelled the traffic itself. In no time at all, we were pulling into a sheltered garage off a tiny alleyway. The embassy wasn't far, but no one would look for me here.

I turned off the car. The garage door closed behind us.

"You have been a very good girl, Ms. Zimmer. However, the drugs you've absorbed through your skin will not last long. I will need to condition you under controlled circumstances to ensure that your loyalty is permanent. By the day's end, you will belong to The Seductress."

The Seductress had me.

She slid out of the passenger seat. Some tiny part of my brain tried to sound the alarm: The Seductress was a dangerous supervillain, a wanted criminal! That part of my brain was very small, very distant. My flesh was much closer. My skin ached where she had touched it, longed for her controlling fingers. If I'm ever going to escape, I need to do it now. I unfastened my seat belt, and let my hand slide over my thigh, caressing the same skin she had caressed. I moaned.

Seductress opened the door on my side. I set one foot on the ground, ready to follow her to a life unlike any I had ever known.

The garage door burst open. "Stop right there, Seductress!" came a metallic voice from the armored woman in the doorway. There was a blur of movement that my brain was too sluggish to follow. I sat in the car, one foot on the ground, waiting for Seductress to claim me.

Waiting, wet and wanton.

Waiting.

The woman in silvery armor approached. "Ms. Zimmer, you're safe now. The Seductress will never be able to touch you again," the metallic voice said. I looked up. It was the superheroine Platinum Panther.

"Never?" I said.

"the heroine replied. "I promise."

I buried my face in my hands and wept. Platinum Panther comforted me. She said that the experience had been harrowing. It was okay to break down. It was okay because The Seductress had had me.

I nodded and thanked the heroine

I didn't tell her that I was crying because The Seductress would never have me again.

To Be Continued...

2. Steadfast Search

I wish the Seductress had had me.

If she had, I wouldn't be standing in the dressing room of a rundown theater, wearing nothing but some skimpy lingerie, blindfolded and waiting for a C-list supervillain to come and take me away. This was certainly not the way Ambassador Zimmer expected his daughter Zoe to be spending a Saturday night.

To be honest, this was far from my first choice. In the year and a half since the Seductress had sat down next to me in Rome, I had dreamt about her every night. Five hundred and fifty-one nights of her touch igniting my body's passionate desire. Five hundred and fifty-one nights of her voice whispering my thoughts into my ear. Five hundred and fifty-one mornings of waking up alone and aching for Mistress Seductress to take me.

Despite being captured by Platinum Panther in Rome, the Seductress had escaped relatively quickly. I'd never gotten the chance to face her in the court room, or visit her in prison. I'd run my bank account dry trying to find her, without so much as a lead. If the superheroes of the Libido League couldn't track her down, what hope did I have?

But not all supervillains were as elusive as the Seductress. While I ached to wear my Mistress's collar, the nights were long and lonely. Maybe submitting to someone else could quench my thirst?

I tracked down Mynx hiding out in a motel on the outskirts of Skarlette City, the kind where they rent by the hour and don't ask questions. I knocked on the door to her shabby room, my speech all prepared about how I wanted to offer my body to her desires and my soul to her command. She opened the door and hauled me inside before I could say a word. Her super-powered touch on my skin was magic, waves of lust crashing over me again and again.

After I'd screamed my voice raw and cum more times than I could count, Mynx decided that to prove my loyalty, I'd need to help her rob a jewelry store. I tried to explain that I know about shopping for jewels, but not stealing them. But every time I opened my mouth, Mynx slid her finger across my lips and my protests became moans of lust.

At the jewelry store later than night, we were both arrested. Platinum Panther assured me that I wouldn't be charged, as I was under Mynx's influence. I spent another night alone and aching to submit.

Later, I tracked down Duplinatrix, the villainess who could create duplicates of herself. However, she got into an argument with herself about whether she needed a "third wheel." Her two duplicate-bodies started out at each other's throats, but quickly wound up humping each other's legs. I left her to play with herself. I knew better than to try to get between those two... er, between that one... um, it was confusing.

I knelt before Salivaria, and her kisses were truly divine. The touch of her super-sensuous lips were so delightful that we were far more likely to spend the weekend in bed than actually plan for the high-stakes heist she wanted me to pull off. When the day came, we barely got through security at the embassy. Platinum Panther caught us both before we got anywhere close to any classified information. I didn't even get a good-bye kiss.

After that, my father was recalled, stripped of his security clearance, and forced into early retirement. Someone figured that an Ambassador whose daughter had a supervillainess fetish might be a security risk.

Still, I was getting more desperate. Desperate enough to go to a stage show by the Mesmerist tonight. Keeping my eyes fixated on his watch helped to quiet my need for my Mistress. His voice was deeper than hers, but pleasant enough in its masculine way. Allowing myself to slip into trance for him felt kind of... nice. Performing his tricks in front of the audience was like playacting at being controlled. After so long, I hoped it might be enough.

So when he whispered instructions to come to his dressing room after the show, I went eagerly. I stood and waited, hoping that what I'd already experienced would be just the beginning of the depths I would sink to for the Mesmerist.

I had started to shiver from the cool air when I heard the door open. The footsteps were too heavy to be the Mesmerist.

"You're safe now, miss," came that metallic voice I'd grown to hate: Platinum Panther. "The man who hypnotized you tonight is a criminal called the Mesmerist. He's wanted on several dozen charges, and I've arrested him. You're safe now. He'll never touch me again."

It took all my willpower not to snap that he'd never touched me once!

The armored heroine was gone by the time I took off the blindfold. Once again, she had gotten between me and the bliss of submission. If I was going to find my proper place, I was going to have to go through Platinum Panther to get there.

To Be Continued...

3. Revealing Conversation

I'd spent my life in the most exclusive buildings in the world, surrounded by the the powerful elite. That's the life of an Ambassador's daughter. Even so, sitting on a couch in Libido League Tower put a few butterflies in my stomach. My father had called in every favor he had left from his glory days just to get me this meeting, and soon one of the world's most powerful heroines would be here to talk to me. I only hoped my gamble would pay off.

The door opened and in walked a woman in silver. From her glittering pumps, to the subtle sheen on her hose, to her sensible skirt and tailored suit jacket, every inch of her was silver. No, not silver -- platinum. Her short hair was lustrous and her skin almost glowed. I knew I wasn't seeing her real face. Platinum Panther kept her identity secret behind her helmet, or the holographic face I looked at now. Even without her armor, she was dripping in cutting edge technology from her employer, Payestech. The reclusive Penelope Payes spared no expense in keeping her superheroic bodyguard outfitted with the finest equipment.

Platinum Panther's metallic voice was the same as when she captured the Seductress. "Ms. Zimmer. It's good to see you. Your father is a good man. I owe him a lot. Please, have a seat."

I hated how many times this stuck-up bitch had come between me and the place I belonged. But right now, I couldn't let her know any of that. Smiling, I smoothed my skirt and sat down with my hands firmly wedged between my ass and the couch. "Thank you for taking the time to see me. I think you're the only one that can help me with my... um, problem."

She cocked her head to the side. "Are you... sitting on your hands, Ms. Zimmer?"

"Yes. It gives me a head start to tell you what's going on before it... well, you'll see. So, nearly two years ago, I was taken by..." I swallowed. I didn't trust my voice to say Mistress Seductress's name without revealing anything. "... taken by a supervillainess."

Platinum Panther nodded. "Yes, The Seductress. In Rome. You were driving a blue Masarati, as I recall. Very nice wheels."

"Right. That's the reason I wanted to talk to you. You see, ever since that time, I... um, I can't quite think right," I screwed my eyes closed, like I was saying something difficult, like I was oblivious to my hands making their way up my hips. "I can't get her out of my mind. Every time I close my eyes, I see her dark, commanding eyes boring into my soul and I..."

"Ms. Zimmer! Please cover your breasts! This is not appropriate!"

My nipples stood stiff and tall where the cool air kissed them. "Shit. I'm sorry. I can't control myself. Every time I think back on what she did to me, my hands just start tearing my clothes off. It's like they've got a mind of their own." I pulled my blouse the rest of the way open and tossed it on the ground.

"Your exhibitionism fetish is not my problem, Ms. Zimmer!" Platinum Panther stood and strode toward the door.

"If you had rescued me sooner, her hold on me wouldn't be this strong!" I cried out as my fingers teased my nipples.

Platinum Panther froze in her tracks. "Are you saying this is my fault?"

Part of my wanted to scream Yes, but I had to bide my time. "No, I'm just saying... I don't know who else can help me. Regular therapies and medications have failed. I figure that you heroines get brainwashed all the time. You must have some special machine or telepathic procedure or something. Some way to fix it. Some way to fix me."

I hung my head, both to look ashamed and to hide how good it felt to humiliate myself in front of an actual superheroine. My panties were already drenched.

Platinum Panther let out a long sigh. "Okay, come with me."

To Be Continued...

4. Deceptive Deprogramming

"It looks like you ripped the guts out of a hundred computers and mounted them around your sex toy drawer," I said, looking at the mass of wires, circuit boards, and vibrators strewn around the workshop that Platinum Panther had led me to. This was far from the polished finish the world expected from Payestech electronics.

"It may not look like much, but it's got it where it counts, Ms. Zimmer," the heroine replied.

"Zoe. Please. You've seen my tits."

Her holographic face didn't blush, but she looked away. "Yes, um, Zoe. Pardon the mess, this device is still a work in progress. But we've had a lot of success desensitizing people who have been conditioned, unimplanting triggers and the like."

"I was half-joking when I said you had a machine," I lied. "I mean, I thought the League's resident telepath, Mnemonica, would read my mind and wipe out the memory or something."

Platinum Panther fiddled with two different touch screens. "Oh, no. Not only would it be unethical for Mnemonica to tamper with your memories, but even if she did, your triggers would still remain intact even though you wouldn't remember them. And worse, Mnemonica would know what they were. Which means if she were ever turned, the bad guys would know the weaknesses of everyone she'd ever helped."

I rolled my eyes. "You're telling me it's so much safer to have your trigger phrases in a computer? You have heard of hacking, right?"

She sighed. "Yes, Zoe, I work for Payestech, one of the biggest tech companies on the planet. I understand hacking. The computer will record your responses to various stimuli and use that to devise a deprogramming plan. As soon as the deprogramming is complete, it automatically erases all record of it and reformats the drives. Twice. By the time you're done, there's nothing to hack. Once we get the final model built, it'll be completely self-contained. No connection to the outside world. For now, it's still connected to the Libido League network for power management, voice recognition --"

"I don't need the specs or the sales pitch. Just tell me how to use it."

"Right. Sorry. I get carried away. So, I'll leave. You just talk to the computer. Tell it about..." She looked away again. "... about what you were telling me about before. Let yourself do... whatever you feel compelled to do. The computer will analyze all of it and then instruct you to start again. But this time, it will control the pleasure rewards and subliminal messages to cancel out the reward and repetition cycle that the Seductress implanted. Like noise-cancelling headphones, only for brainwashing."

I smiled. "I think I can do that. Thank you for helping me, Panther."

"Sure, Zoe. I just wish I had been faster in Rome. This is the least I can do. Good luck."

She left, closing the door behind her. A computer voice chirped, "Deprogramming beta test forty-seven. Initiate phase one. Please describe your conditioning experience."

"Just a moment. A girl needs to get ready," I said, slipping off my shoes. From the heel of my right shoe, I removed two high-tech earbuds and placed them snugly in my ears. From the other shoe, I pulled a device the size of a thumb drive, packed with electronics and slid it into a port on the computer console. Time to see if this tech is worth the money I paid for it.

I sat on the padded table in the center of servers and sex toys. "Okay, I was in Rome, stuck in traffic. A woman slid into my car. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen."

I slid my hand to my inner thigh, just where the Seductress had placed hers. My pussy went warm and slick. "Her dark eyes looked into me. Deep into me. Into my heart. Into my soul."

I slid one finger inside and gasped. The computer's monitor was blazing with data. My little thumb drive flashed its little red light. "Mistress Seductress had me. Had every inch of me. Saw every piece of me and claimed it all. Instantly, she simply owned me."

I fingered myself faster. The sound of my blood roared in my ears. Something buzzed against my thigh. I seized the vibrator and plunged it deep between my dripping folds. "Her eyes. Oh. Her voice. OH. Her touch. OH, GODDESS!"

Bliss exploded through my body. In the white-hot pleasure, I could almost see Mistress Seductress's eyes boring into my soul, measuring every arch of my back, categorizing every cry from my throat. I rode the bliss of her control deeper and farther than I ever had, my body quaking until I nearly passed out.

Floating on the crimson haze of afterglow, I heard a distant, muffled computer voice. "Deprogramming beta test forty-seven. Initiate phase two. Please describe your conditioning experience."

My little thumb drive still blinked. I pushed myself to my knees, careful to keep the vibrator where it belonged. "I was in Rome. Driving. Stuck in traffic. Going nowhere when She found me."

As I told my tale, the vibrator buzzed at different speeds, with different intensities. I'm sure the subliminal messages playing over the speakers would have coordinated that pleasure with some new thought in my brain. But since my earbuds blocked them out, I didn't know what that was like. I only knew that I talked about the Seductress and I felt good. I talked about my Mistress and I burned with desire. I pledged myself to her service and I shook with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

I think I had finished my fifth "deprogramming" cum when the thumb drive stopped blinking. My legs were weak and trembling, but I snatched it from the console. "Okay, computer. I can't do any more. You won. I'm cured."

The computer chirped, "Acknowledged. Beta test forty seven complete. Erasing working files."

I straightened myself up, slid back into my clothes, and sauntered out of Libido League Tower. Safely stashed in my shoe was a copy of every scrap of information the Libido League knew about Mistress Seductress. If finding my way back to her feet required stealing from a stuck-up batch of superheroes, it was a small price to pay.

To Be Continued...

5. Biggest Fan

I spent five days sifting through the Libido League's files about The Seductress before I found a clue the heroes hadn't seen.

It's not that I'm more insightful than Mnemonica or more brilliant than Platinum Panther. No, it's just that Zoe Zimmer is more stubborn than anyone has a right to be. No matter how many dead ends I hit, I kept going. I wasn't going to let anything come between me and cumming for Mistress Seductress.

Pouring over every single file I had stolen told me nothing. I was exhausted and bleary-eyed. I had barely slept, because even when I stepped away from the monitor, I was constantly rubbing myself to fantasies of submitting to Mistress Seductress. I was half-asleep when I accidentally deleted half the data! Delving into ways to salvage the files, I found four more that I'd never seen before.

Neither had the Libido League. Someone had wanted this information to disappear.

The files were investigations into a series of missing women at a very exclusive tropical resort. Every year in the first week of October, a beautiful young woman went on vacation and never came home. She'd withdraw her life savings and vanish, never to be heard from again.

12