Sef and Haal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms went around his neck, holding him close with bent elbows. She settled back to lie flat and he followed her lead, their mouths never parting. One of his hands went to her head, plunging into the thick forest of her dreads to caress her scalp with his fingertips, the other grasped the side of her chest, thumb to her nipple, cupping the modest swell of her side-boob. His bulk was over her now, taking his weight on his elbows and knees, just his chest hair brushing her body. Though the night was warm, she shivered. Again, her pelvis jutted forward, pressing her mound up to meet his turgid cock through their thin underwear, making clear how much she craved contact down there.

He broke the kiss, drawing back to see excitement and anticipation in her eyes. He kissed the soft warm skin of her neck, from beneath her ear, down to the alluring hollow of her clavicle, and over to her hairy armpit. She moved sensuously in response, pressing her flesh up to his lips. He drew a deep, shaky lungful of the pungent sweat that was trapped among her curls and his own pelvis involuntarily tilted forward, pressing his cock to her groin. Her natural scent left no doubt that despite her slim frame and girlish mannerisms she was a sexually mature woman. She giggled as he breathed out, wriggling under him as it tickled her.

He kissed on down the side of her breast and over to suckle on her stiff little nub, teasing the other with his fingers, and her chest rose and fell with deep breaths of pleasure. His mouth moved on down her body, kissing across her soft belly, her pretty navel, down to her hot crotch, to find her thong taught and damp over the bulbous curve of her mound.

At last he had reached the source of that glorious odour that had been driving him wild for so many days, that had seeped into his every thought, that had driven him into countless fantasies. The smell was the essence of her femininity, telling of her sweet youth and her ripe womanhood, of her intense arousal and her readiness to receive him. Releasing her breasts he dragged his hands down her flanks, sticky with sweat, to grasp her by the buttocks. He lifted her pelvis off the bed and pressed her groin to his face, breathing deeply through her panties. His cock ached with longing for her as he swam through the undersea world of her fragrance.

At length he raised his head and looked up at her in askance. She lifted herself up on her elbows again and she was flushed, her face alive with affirmation. He knelt up and grasped her thong at the sides. She brought her thighs closer together to help, and he tugged them down a little, just off her hips. A cute birthmark like the mole on her lip was revealed at the bottom of her belly, then her thick tuft came into sight. He saw her mound protruding forward from the line of her hips, the cleft just visible amidst the hair like a ripe peach, but the panties still clung to her pussy, hiding her core.

As he pulled her panties down more, they eventually peeled away from her labia. The gusset was sticky with her wetness, and strands stretched back, shining in the candle light. Her pussy was a pink gash, glistening amidst the thicket of straggly hairs.

"So beautiful" He said, and her face lit up.

He grasped both of her ankles in one hand, and lifting them high, slid her panties the length of her legs. He released her, and she held them in the same pose, pointing her toes as he took them off, her gracefulness and the evident strength of core muscles arousing him further.

She slowly bent her knees, legs still together, and toes still pointed until he could see her pussy pouting out between her thighs, and her little arsehole below it. Then she parted her thighs in invitation, and the pink core of her shone wetly, bright in the centre of her dark curls. She gestured with a downwards jut of her chin. He needed no further encouragement, and fell forward to pleasure her with his mouth.

Between her hot inner thighs her scent was unfiltered by any fabric, and so, so arousing. The day had been hot, she had been active, and her hairy crotch was deliciously unwashed. The smell of her pussy mingled with stale sweat, and underneath that was the sweet soil of her puckered little anus. The combination was totally animal, and he struggled to restrain his urge to burrow his face into her and devour her roughly.

He had clearly been motionless too long, because she lifted her pussy up to his face so it pouted open. He took the hint, and licked slowly with a broad soft tongue from bottom to top, gathering her sweet nectar into his mouth. She let out a deep sound that spoke of how she had longed for this moment, and how good it felt.

New moisture welled from her depths in response to his touch, and he savoured her juice. It was hot and thick in his mouth, and the flavour was a pure concentrate, of which her entrancing scent was a mere echo. He knew with that first taste he was addicted. He would happily lick her pussy for eternity, even though doing so was making his cock ache with need for her.

Her pelvis bucked again, her pussy craving more. Slowly, gently he began to express his adoration for her with his mouth. He teased her inner folds, tracing lightly through her with the tip of his tongue, coming to know the details of her most intimate place. At that moment he could conceive of no greater pleasure than to bring her pleasure; he was utterly lost in worshipping her sweet little pussy.

Time had no meaning as he explored her thoroughly, his lapping growing in intensity. Her body wriggled in response, as if to get his tongue into her at different angles, and her pussy became increasing engorged. "Yes!" she breathed when he reached her clit, tongue gently curling around to encompass the swollen nub, and she sunk her fingers into his hair. He began to undulate his tongue on her clitoris, gradually building the frequency, only to back off again for just a moment, before building a little further. She began to writhe in staccato little motions, pushing onto his mouth. He could tell she was making noises, but could hear little from between her legs.

As her clit became more and more plump he used less and less pressure with his tongue until just the tip was in contact with her, but moving in a blur. It felt like her clitoris was straining out for more sensation. He could feel her body vibrating with tension now, her hands gripping his head tightly. Then she came, her pussy pulsing wetness into his mouth, her body heaving, her wordless cry loud enough from him to hear even with her thighs clamped around his head. He avidly swallowed the surge of juices, her flavour different now, making him yearn to be inside her.

She fell back in release and he rose breathlessly to see her pink and panting below him, eyes closed and grinning, transported in bliss. He pulled his boxers off quickly, freeing his twitching cock with relief. He lay on his side next to her, taking her in his arms against his chest. She turned towards him and snuggled languidly into his embrace.

"Mmmmmazing." she murmured into his neck "I needed that. Being around you over the last few days made me so horny."

His cock throbbed as her belly pressed against it, daubing her with his pre-cum.

"Hello!" she laughed, reaching between them to grasp his broad shaft firmly, and it strained hot and hard in her little hand.

She tilted her head to look into his eyes, and their common desire was mirrored there, clear as day.

"I want you inside me" she said, and her hand tugged gently on his flank, encouraging him to roll on top of her.

The tip of his cock immediately found her molten core, naturally slipping there, and she gasped at the sudden sensation of his presence. Her fingers pressed the base of his spine and she angled herself, eagerly offering her pussy up to him. The hot wetness on the head of his cock urged him to plunge into her, but her body seemed so small beneath him, and his animal urge to fuck her was tempered with a yet deeper urge to take care of her. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. She must have felt his hesitancy.

"Please fuck me" she whined, her brows arched and her eyes imploring as much as her voice.

Her hips moved unconsciously, making her slippery vulva move against his tip, her body pleading with his own. He mastered his keen hips, and carefully and cautiously pressed forward.

Her tight entrance resisted the pressure of his cock for a moment before dilating abruptly, and she squeaked as jut the head popped into her. He felt her slim belly fluttering against him, her breathing rapid and shallow, and with an effort he remained still, letting her get used to it. She took a deep shuddering sigh and her body relaxed.

She smiled up at him, lust mingled with a hint of anxiety in her expression. He was glad that she had just cum, for without that extra wetness he feared she may have been too tight to take him. He eased a little deeper into her snug pussy; she moaned and her eyes closed at the sensation.

Pressing tenderly forward in little movements, he felt her gradually open to him. All at once they were gently rocking in synchrony, her pelvis tilting to receive him in supple undulations.

Then he was filling her at last, her pussy tight on the full length of his cock. They moved together closely, more grinding than thrusting. He touched her lovingly, toying with her hair, massaging her scalp, teasing her breasts.

Sometimes he gripped her hard by the bum or hips as he fucked her, others he stroked her sweet little body in light caresses. She was so responsive, moving to his touch like a cat. Her own hands kept returning to the small of his back, pressing as if scared that he might withdraw, wanting to keep him inside her.

They expressed physically what had been built up over the past days, their bodies communicating without the need for language. Their fucking gradually built in magnitude, their breathing getting faster, until his hips surged powerfully forward with each heave, pressing her deep into the mattress, the bed squeaking rhythmically.

He buried himself in her over and over, forceful yet tender, primal and earnest, lovingly caressing her depths with his cock. She was lost in the sensations of their fucking, her limbs moving with slow involuntary gestures, in surrender to pleasure.

Abruptly her body arched up off the bed and pressed taught up against him as she came, making guttural sounds in his ear. Her pussy pulsed rhythmically on his cock and there was a gush of wetness.

He kept fucking her through her orgasm, her body frozen rigid with tension for a few seconds. Then she was moving again, but in uncontrolled spasms, twitching and shaking in his arms, eyes open but rolled back in her head.

At last she slumped back, limbs loose like a rag doll, cheeks and chest flushed red. She was molten inside, her pussy engorged, softer and slicker around his cock. Her epic climax had got him seething with arousal, but with an effort of will he ceased his ardent thrusts, cradling her limp form gently.

Her face was completely relaxed, and it made her seem so young. He tenderly stoked her dreads back from her sweat-streaked brow, whispering "good girl, good girl." As she lay insensate, pussy still contracting weakly on his cock. He felt overcome with the need to protect and nurture this beautiful little woman, to bring her as much pleasure as he could... and to fill her belly with his seed.

After what seemed like an age her eyelids flickered open, and with a struggle she focussed on his face above her. He saw her gradually realising where she was and what they were doing, and she broke into a wide grin of wonder.

"What did you do to me?" Her voice was thick with pleasure and amazement. "It's never been like that before."

She dipped a hand down to where their bodies joined, and looked in fascination at the strings of wetness between her fingers

"I'm so wet!" She laughed, then sniffed at her fingers, her nose wrinkling in a way he found almost unbearably cute.

She popped her fingers into her mouth one by one, quickly sucking her juices from them. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, tasting her pussy in her mouth, making him hungry for her. She broke the kiss and yawned, stretching luxuriantly under him like a sleepy cat.

Her wriggles stimulated his cock deliciously, and the sensation almost made him cum right then, but he just managed to hold it back. He gritted his teeth as his cock twitched repeatedly in her hot pussy, right on the edge. Feeling his desperation brought her right back to the present, to what they were doing, to their connection. Her arms gripped his shoulders and her eyes locked onto his, aflame with passion now. Her jaw set:

"Fuck me." She spat the word softly; part demand, part dare.

She squeaked as he knelt up, holding her firmly upon his cock as he moved powerfully. He hooked her knees and pushed her thighs back against her belly. Leaning forward he was suddenly atop her once more, but now the angle lifted her pussy to accept him even deeper.

"Oh, wow" she murmured as he grasped her arms and held her down, and he could see she was shocked to find she loved being at his mercy, unable to move.

With the change in posture he was back from the brink. He began to fuck her firmly and tenderly, grinding his pubic bone against hers, his hips surging emphatically forward over and over. They held eye contact, sharing intimacy with an electric connection, until the rising waves of sensation from his broad glans sliding through her syrupy vagina drove her eyes to roll again.

He revelled in the way her face moved through expressions of pleasure, as he showed the depth of his feelings for her with the motion of his cock. She instinctively tilted her pelvis to meet each thrust, offering herself up to him, welcoming him into the depths of her womanhood. She began to vocalise wordlessly with each iteration of their rutting, and he joined her.

He felt the need to have the whole length of her body against him, and released her arms, lifting until just the tip of his cock remained in the heat of her pussy, letting her legs fall back down onto the bed. Her vocalisation turned to a heartbreaking whine of loss and disappointment as he withdrew, and then a deep moan of satisfaction as he filled her once more, this time with his chest pressed to hers, nuzzling her neck lovingly.

For a while they writhed together, her body freed to move sinuously under him, their sweaty skin sliding, panting with mutual desire.

She laughed breathlessly "So. Good!".

Then his movements started to become more urgent, faster and uncontrolled. His hips moved further. His cock drew back more on each thrust, her labia clinging to the shaft, slick with her cream. Then plunged back deep into her belly. Again and again.

Suddenly he felt his scrotum tighten.

"I'm gonna" he gasped, his cock swelling yet more as it got ready to spill its load.

His hips lurched forward involuntarily, and abruptly he was deeper that he had ever been. Then he recalled they had not talked of precautions and began to pull back, but her little hands grasped his buttocks and she told him to do what he most desired, what he had imagined so many times.

"It's okay. Cum inside me," she breathed into his ear. "Just cum in me."

Those words, in her husky voice, were like a magic spell that summoned his seed. And his body obeyed, surging forward, pinning her powerfully to the bed, his strong hands on her narrow waist pulling her hard onto his cock. A long, low groan broke from his lips as the cum burst from his cock. It throbbed with each heavy spurt that sprayed deep inside her. Her eyes widened at the sensation, her mouth forming a silent 'o'. Pulse after pulse vibrated into her, and she gasped reverently

"So much!"

With the last of his energy he held her tight and rolled over, pulling her on top. She squealed then giggled, his cock still twitching deep inside her.

Relaxing, her knees dropped to the bed outside his thighs, and her head lay on his chest. He barely noticed the slight weight of her upon him, though her heat seemed to sear his flesh. His heart thumped hard and fast. She released a deep satisfied sigh as she snuggled up against him.

"Thank you" she murmured.

---

He was awoken by her stirring to find the light had changed. They must have slept for some time. She made a sleepy yawn as she stretched, then rose onto her hands and knees above him. His soft cock slipped from her body as she lifted off him, and he felt the remains of their combined juices dribble out onto his belly.

She kissed him slowly and deeply, before pulling back to smile down, arms straight, her dreads dishevelled. He glanced between them to see her small breasts hanging beautifully, and a slurry of his cum and her cream running down her inner thighs. There was a lot, reflecting the days of sexual tension that had built up between them.

She threw herself down on the bed next to him, one leg hooked over his body, an arm across his chest. He turned to see her pretty face up close to his.

"I need to tell you something."

He loved the smell of their sex on her breath as she spoke, and it distracted him from the seriousness of her tone.

"I think I'm ovulating"

His mind reeled and he remained silent.

"I mean, this is probably my most fertile time right now" She explained, misunderstanding his silence.

Her eyes searched his earnestly.

"I'm not on the pill. I should have said something. I know. But I needed to feel it, you know? To feel you cumming in me. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I just needed it."

A slight shrug and shake of her head, not understanding herself. His silence deepened.

"Are you angry?" she sounded so woeful that it crystallised his jumbled emotions.

"Never" he said with a profound tenderness, and pulling her close gently kissed her forehead.

It made complete sense. Why she smelled so good - it was the pheromones broadcasting her ripeness. The raw biology of their physical attraction. Why they finally consummated their simmering desire now. He thought of his seed deep in her fertile womb.

He suddenly knew with a jolt of certainty that she was the most precious thing in the world. Their lips met and he expressed that knowledge through their slow tender kissing. Images passed through his head of her cervix covered in his cum and her creamy mucus, of her ripe womb welcoming his seed, of her belly swelling on her slender form, swelling with their child.

Their kissing gradually changed, becoming deeper. He realised he was getting hard again, despite or perhaps it wa because of the risk of pregnancy. Her hand moved down and found his swelling cock, and she made a grunt of surprise into their kissing. Her little hand grasped it, and it grew still more in gratitude at her touch.

She began to lightly stroke him, teasing up and down his length, dipping to tickle his scrotum with her fingertips, rising to palpitate just the head with a tight ring of one finger and thumb.

She stoked him as they kissed, her hands moving in concert with their kissing, and he was soon utterly rigid for her. Pre-cum welled from the tip on her upstroke, and feeling the wetness she spread it over the head with little circles of her fingertips, tickling the frenulum.

She stopped kissing him and released his cock, watching it throb, bobbing up and down as if reaching for her hand.

"Aww" she said, as if sympathising with a hungry puppy.

She moved to kneel concisely between his legs, and turned her full attention to her ministrations, her dreadlocks falling loose over her shoulders. She spat heavily and methodically to wet her hands, and he found that simple act intensely arousing.

Then she leaned forward and stroked him, long and lovingly.

She varied her touch with care and attention to the way his cock responded: sometimes light and quick, then slow, firm, gripping him tightly as she slid all the way to the base.