Segami's Stuck

Story Info
Segami gets her big fat butt stuck in a hole in a cave.
1.5k words
4.03
40.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any usage of the word 'teen' in this story refers to Segami being 18

*

The faint stench of mildew wafted through the dimly lit tunnel Segami and Miyumi were carefully trekking through. The rust-toned walls oppressively offered little space as the duo approached a short but steep incline that led to a small hole.

Miyumi's pale fingertips took the hem of her long silky white dress; drawing it towards her knees as the elf leaned up the incline; taking a slightly damp corner and carefully pulling herself through the opening.

"Its a tight fit, Segami. " the elf called out before finally pulling herself through.

The slender raven-haired girl gave a nod with an "Okay" as she stuck her tongue against the roof of her mouth; idly rubbing a finger over her sharp teeth as she eyed the situation. The girl brought herself up; sticking her face through the hole in a semi crouch as she slowly worked through.

With two steps of her blue-and-green striped stockings; the girl was partially successful; now practically sitting over the hole; her short black miniskirt draped over the big succulent backside now sticking out of the other side.

"Oh, my big fat butt won't fit. " the girl laughed out as she grips the sides of the cavewall around and pulls.

Miyumi approaches with a grin and crouches down, gripping Segami's shoulders to help pull her out.

Segami's young pretty face soon adopted a look of confusion before she suddenly uttered a low "Oooh?"

Miyumi's youthful face turned in confusion before Segami suddenly blurted out, "Something just pulled my underwear down a little bit and is touching my butthole. "

The half-elf's eyes suddenly shot wide open as the young girl leaned forward with a shaky stare. Her beautiful young face contorted into a cute look of slight discomfort as she furrowed her brow hard; biting her lip and blurting out, "HNNNNNN!"

The girl's body began to bounce slowly. Segami leans forward more as a low wet smacking begins through the wall behind her. Plap plap plap PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP announced with growing intensity as the girl's body thrashed; her youthful visage reddening slightly.

"That escalated quickly!" the girl called out.

Miyumi watched wide-eyed as Segami cried out as her body bounces faster and with more intensity as the low smacking quickens to loud frantic wet slapping.

"Oh, o-oh, okay its seriously doing this to me! "

The elf gripped the teen's shoulders as the poor girl bounced frantically, her long raven hair spaying messily around her beautiful young face as she grunted and maintained a cute look of discomfort.

Miyumi shouted over the frantic pounding, "Just breathe and try to keep relaxed. It can't keep this up forever! "

Segami groaned loudly as SLAP SLAP SLAP echoed through the room, her delicate young figure bouncing quickly before the frantic slapping slowed as the girl's body began to still more.

She breathed a sigh of relief with, "He's slowing dow-" the girl's respite short lived as she suddenly gave out a long "Oooh! " and began bouncing in furious rythm as the slapping grew gradually from low plap plaps into loud wet quick smacking.

"Does it hurt? " Miyumi asked the thrashing teen as she reached down to slide a hand up the girl's shirt to massage her smooth belly.

The girl reached back to grip the walls around her, her heaving cleavage bouncing in her top as she utters a light moan.

"No, but it feels weird! Its big! "

Miyumi's hand slid over the teen's pale creamy belly as her other hand went to rubbing the girl's back.

The girl's bouncing slows as she grunts and looks down, puffing her cheeks and pursing her lips to breathe out slowly before she's cut off as her figure begins bouncing quickly anew amidst a renewed loud slapping from the other side of the wall.

"A-ah! He really likes my butt! " the girl cried out as she reached forward to grip Miyumi's shoulder with one hand; resting the other over her side as her sweaty figured bounced.

"Yeah he does. That has to feel pretty nice."

The girl groans and nods in agreement as a satisfied strange chirping rings out from behind the wall, "It doesn't feel bad but I'm seriously getting fucked up the ass by some weird monster!"

The teen brings pale fingers to the long strands of hair draped over her sweaty forehead, brushing them off as her figure bounces harshly.

"Why are you using my butthole!? " the teen shouted loudly before uttering a long moan as the frantic wet slapping suddenly intensifies; the sweaty teen bouncing furiously against the hole as she reaches down to hold her knees.

Miyumi reaches down towards the pack slung near her feet, "You are doing great Segami! I'm getting you some water. "

"O-o.h....Oh... Oh! " erupted past Segami's soft lips as the pounding slowed once more before picking back up to a furious slapping again as Miyumi withdrew a silver canteen, pouring some of the fluid on the groaning teen's forehead where it washes down over her creamy pale flesh.

The girl grits her teeth as she bounces, accepting the canteen from Miyumi who keeps her hand on it to try and help the thrashing teen keep her grip.

"Take it easy back there! " the teen shouts as she attempts to bring the canteen to her lips.

The frantic wet slapping slows to low smacking, allowing the girl to take several gulps before handing the item back with a breathy "Thank you. "

Segami suddenly went still and adopted an endured expression of slight discomfort.

"O-oh! Its coming! "

Miyumi watched as the girl's belly began to swell, straining her black shirt before the woman raised it, resting her hand on the pale girl's creamy swollen belly.

Her black miniskirt pushed down more and more the bigger the teen's stomach got, soft taut pale flesh peaking further and further.

Segami's hand went to her huge belly, holding her expanding middle near her cute innie navel.

"How much can this thing come!? " the sweaty teen shouted as her chest heaved and her messy long black hair splayed around her beautiful young face.

Miyumi rubbed at the girl's huge belly, "Breathe, breathe. It has to be finished soon. "

Segami unleashed a heavy groan before uttering a sigh of relief as a long loud splashing began on the other side of the wall; the girl's swollen middle shrinking to a distended bulge.

"Wow, I just lost my virginity to some monster I couldn't see in a cave. "

Segami groaned out breathlessly, beginning a slow steady breathing.

Miyumi gave a small laugh as she ran her fingers through those long wet tresses.

"Yeah, that must have felt pretty strange. "

Segami nodded and giggled before suddenly tensing up and staring wide-eyed forward.

"A-and it just shoved something different in my butthole!"

Miyumi raised an eyebrow before Segami gripped her belly as it began to swell once more, bulging bare above her miniskirt.

"Eggs!? Its laying eggs!? "

The teen leaned forward, unleashing a hefty groan as Miyumi took her hand and massaged the back of it as Segami gave a firm squeeze.

"T-two! " the sweaty teen called out as concentration took her beautiful visage. "Three! "

Suddenly Segami closed her eyes as another loud splashing began behind her, lasting for several seconds as the girl's massive belly shrunk slightly, soon remaining a late pregnancy stomach; creamy taut flesh glistening around her cute innie bellybutton.

Miyumi took the girl's shoulders and pulled as Segami groaned and took the walls again. Shortly after, the teen's plump succulent buttcheeks are freed from the hole and the girl falls forward onto Miyumi before she's helped to her feet, the elf's hand sliding over her big bare belly.

"Wow, I just got impregnated anally. " the teen says flatly.

"Yeah you did." Miyumi responds, gently massaging the swollen middle bulging near her.

The two turned to look into the hole to spot whatever had just assaulted Segami.

Sure enough, a dog-sized mosquito-like creature was crouching in the open hole, its six segmented legs steadily clambering up the glistening wet incline. Its elongated face is flanked by a set of beady black eyes, splitting its jaw slightly to reveal a thick ovipositor. Its other hefty organ drapes between its legs as it approaches the girls.

Segami turns to Miyumi with a smug expression.

"Well, I'd handle this but then I'd burst. You know you want to try it. "

Miyumi eyes the creature, nodding her head, "Yeah, you are right. Its not the first time I've had some creature shove something up my back end. "

Segami grins as Miyumi turns around and gets down on all fours, lowering her face and raising her big bottom towards the creature.

Segami kneeled down, taking the hem of the girl's white dress and drawing it upwards to reveal big succulent pale buttcheeks barely contained in tight lowcut white panties.

The girl's fingers find the sides of Miyumi's underwear drawing the fabric down those creamy smooth cheeks until her soft pink anus was exposed.