Seize the Moments of Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara...Sara!" She felt herself being gently shaken awake.

"...Hmm?...M—...Mel?"

"'Mel'? No, no, Sara, it's me, Marcie. Wake up, wake up!"

Sara blinked open and focused. It was Marcie Pishdal, one of her...teammates?

"M-Marcie?" she said, sitting up. "But...but, I thought you were..."

"Well, I was..." replied Marcie. "Or at least I was going to be. But..."

She paused. Before she could go on, they heard Adair's whistle.

"Good morning, ladies," she called. "Congratulations to each one of you, and welcome to the 2016 Minnesota Sprites."

The dozen girls cheered with applause.

"Now..." Adair waved a hand. "...Now, I'm afraid, however, I've got some unfortunate news. As you may or may not know, midwestern division regulations state that official rosters cannot be finalized until teams have been narrowed to their chosen players. And until such time, said players are essentially free agents. Up to the point of becoming official Sprite personnel, they reserve the option to resign, or sign with another team."

The twelve girls looked around at one another, exchanging general murmuring. For the first time, Sara noticed something.

"This being said, team, I regretfully inform you that Staycie Dunheuser has been offered acceptance to the Madison Longhorns...and taken their offer."

The girls' murmuring grew to normal conversation level, overall nonplussed. Staycie was and would no longer be part of their team. It was really quite a bit of a blow. Staycie was a cool person, pretty nice, skilled, with integrity and morale to lead the Sprites on the field. She'd urged them to hustle and do their best. She'd motivated them. She was good for the team. But now, inexplicably...she was on the other side. She had signed with the Longhorns. The Minnesota Sprites' sworn adversaries.

Sara's eyes grew in concern. She whipped her gaze to Marcie, who too looked alarmed. This was indeed what Sara'd noticed: Staycie wasn't here. And Marcie was. Yesterday Marcie Pishdal was the last player to be cut. But now with Staycie out of the running, Marcie'd been kept in and added to the roster. Sara was glad for her, liking Marcie and her company, but shared in the atmosphere of apprehension. The girls knew they'd be up against the Longhorns if they were going all the way this season. The Longhorns were good. And so was Staycie. She really was an ace pitcher. Some of the girls thought Staycie'd be their big advantage going up against their enemies. Their secret weapon. But she was now one of them. This didn't look good for the Sprites.

"Well, so, Coach, what are we gonna do?" asked Patty, one of the younger girls.

"Well, for starters, Miss Dimberg, you're our new ace pitcher," Darcy answered. "Staycie's a rightie, and you being a southpaw can work a bit to our advantage. Most batters are also gonna be righties, who aren't always used to facing leftie pitchers."

"Yeah, but, Darce," chimed in Lesley, another teammate, "I think what she means is, do you really think we can beat them without Staycie? I mean, clearly they're gonna use her against us. And she knows us. She knows our strengths and weaknesses."

"Good point, Miss Walker," said Darcy. "I won't lie; your unease is well-founded. Staycie Dunheuser is an ace pitcher for a reason. That arm of hers is damn fierce. You've all seen it; I need not elaborate. Now, no team nor player's omnipotent, ladies. No one human being is invincible. Yes, we've been dealt a blow, but we can't allow this to break our spirit. We can still win this title. We will hit that field with our heads held high, and give our all. And no matter the outcome, we'll be walking away with honor."

Her words had the desired effect. The girls became fired up and cheered.

"That's what I like to hear, Sprites! While losing one of our troop's unfortunate, it doesn't change what I told you at the start. I still wanna see that determination in your eyes. I still wanna see that heart in your gameplay. I want you all to feel like winners, already, all twelve of yas. I'm proud of you guys. You are the official 2016 Minnesota Sprites."

Another round of celebration. Adair produced a laminated document.

"And it is with this in mind I give you our team roster..." She pinned it to the bulletin board, held up one finger, disappeared a moment into her office, and returned with a box. The girls' eyes widened with excitement as they noticed what was inside.

"And of course, one for everybody, of..." She unfurled a jersey to show them. "These!"

The beautiful jerseys were met with equal approval. Each was speckled across the front with an image of a half-human, half-elvin forest sprite wearing a ball cap, with the team name framed around it. The backs were printed with each player's last name and uniform number. Once each was claimed, Darcy made one final announcement.

"And not least but last!" she boomed, clapping her hands. "One more gift, before you go enjoy your free day!" She trotted back into her office once more, returning this time with a full cooler. "On behalf of our sponsor, you may now..." She popped the top.

"...Obey your thirst!"

The cooler was loaded—fittingly and foreseeably—with a dozen twelve-ounce bottles of Coca-Cola's famous lemon-lime soda, in ice water. And just when the girls thought their gratitude had reached the maximum point.

*****

The Girlfriend Cummeth

Sunday, March 6th, 2016, 12:28 p.m.

Sara sped home in the car, belting along with the stereo until her voice went hoarse.

"I MADE IT!!" she rasped, bursting through the door.

Melleny was sitting on the floor and blanket with a burrito and the TV remote, watching a game show. She turned to see her.

"I made the team! I did it! I'm a Sprite!" Sara cried. "My number's 34 and I'm short stop!"

Mel gasped in elation. "Oh my gosh, sweetie, that's fantastic!" she exclaimed, getting to her feet. "Congr—"

This time she didn't even get as far as the second syllable. Sara all but leapt on her, tackling her onto the couch.

"OH, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Sara exulted, smothering her in kisses. "My honey bunny, my heart, the love of my life, I owe it all to you."

Mel laughed. "W—...babe, what're you talking about?" she asked. "I wasn't anywhere near you this week!"

"I know, I know," Sara explained. "But in a way, you kinda were. See, every time I felt like giving up, or like I didn't have any drive or energy left, I thought of you. And your love texts kept me going. They were so encouraging. And I thought, if I gave up...I might let you down. Or, let down that sexy-as-hell drill sergeant in you!"

Mel melted. "Oh, darling!" she chortled. "You oughta know better than that. Nothing you do could ever let me down."

"No, I know, I know. I'm just saying, you really did give me that last little push I needed to make it all the way."

Her eyes softened and narrowed to a seductive stare.

"And, eh...speaking of 'all the way'..."

Melleny's brows arched. She saw where Sara was headed. And she liked this direction.

"...Oh?" she inquired.

Sara nodded. "I, um...I thought a lot about that ever so charming drill sergeant you made yourself into the first time we exercised," she cooed. "And...I found her hot."

"Aha...so my plan worked, did it?"

Sara smirked, batting her smoky hazel eyes. "Sweetheart, your benefits for me were twofold. Not only did the exercising help my performance physically...but, eh..." She caressed a finger along Mel's arm, flipping her eyebrows.

Melleny tingled. "...Yes?"

Being her quirky self, Sara looked about. As if to make sure no one was listening, even though they were alone in the house. The coast was queer. She leered and finished.

"...I've never been so damn turned on in my life."

Mel wet herself. Her pussy leaked. The shameless declaration turned her on like veritably never before. Sara's grin spread.

"And I'm gonna take you to bed and work you to the bone now...ready or not."

After a Sara-less week of no sex, snuggles or lady companionship, Mel felt it safe to say that yeah, she was ready. So in a bold impulsive mood, Sara reached under, and lifted Melleny off the sofa with her newly built muscles. Literally swept off her feet, Mel felt enchanted. She laid both arms around Sara, and her head in her cushioning breasts. They got to the bedroom. Sara let her down on the mattress and crawled in beside. Mel reached out her arms, and Sara settled in to make Melleny Hayes glad she was hers.

Ten minutes of intense Frenching in, the girls ceased for breath.

"Mmm...tell me what you wish me to do to you, Madame Hayes," Sara requested.

Mel chuckled. "Right, quite," she whispered, affecting a British accent. "You may stawt by mass-aging me shoulduhs."

"Anything for my queen." Sara was glad she had the whole day free. She wanted to be thorough, making this as enjoyable a rubdown as possible for the gal who usually performed them herself. This was a wonderful shot of foreplay before getting down to business. She could see her love dove, Madame Hayes of the Baskervilles, becoming visibly, increasingly excited. Especially as Sara inched down to her thighs.

Melleny slid her legs apart till she was spread-eagle, granting Sara full access. Sara stretched on her side, resting her head and cheek on Mel's tummy. In one of her dresses, Sara had easy entry to her panties. She gave smooth strokes down her inner thigh, just barely grazing her bush. Mel wanted to guide Sara's hand up into her wet, deprived cunt. But she didn't want her hands to act without her brain's permission, so she burrowed them in the mattress under her back. She then gave her head a flip, tossing her side-swept bangs over her eyes, preferring to see less and feel more.

When Sara felt she'd enjoyed enough foreplay, she reached for Mel's panties and dragged them down. Melleny bent her legs and lifted her bottom. Sara slid them just past the knees and flipped up the front of her dress. There she was. The furry little friend she'd missed so much this week. And she could tell it'd missed her just as desperately. It was already warm and moist, yearning for the love only Sara could provide. And did she ever intend to provide.

She gingerly parted Mel's burning labia, en route to the wet pink happy-land that lay behind. It was just as warm, wet and welcoming as she'd remembered. Sara folded her body into an accordion shape to reach with her mouth, started at the taint, and gave one long, slow, loving first lick to the top, her tongue brushing either pussy lip. She heard Mel gasp, moan and whimper—in that order. Each gush of thanks melted into the next. Sara resumed, repeating from bottom to top, pausing only to produce more saliva. She watched with attentive peeled eyes, as Melleny's clit grew and hardened, gradually bulging from under its hood. Time to switch up her game.

Sara pulled back the skin, transferred her delicate licks to Mel's throbbing red clit, and worked into her cunt until she could squeeze in three digits. Melleny's preference was the more, the better. She loved to draw Sara's multiple fingers in deeper, clench them, and let the good times roll. Sara smiled jubilantly as she heard her girl cry in desperate passion. They would both relish this. Clit erect and ready, Sara began to suck.

Melleny's eyes popped open as the hot erotic waves swallowed her. She screamed through them, willing this time to last forever. What made her heart grow fonder did the same for the libido. Mel'd not pleasured herself since Sara'd been away. But then, she'd also not spent the week with a cadre of younger women, bunking, sweating, showering in their company. Which sounded naughty when Sara thought about it. Still, she'd done nothing wrong. But even so, she couldn't help wondering if Melleny, during their acts, did in fact ever fantasize about someone else. But she wasn't prepared to ask, or to divulge to Mel that she'd orgasmed to her (former) teammate Staycie Dunheuser.

Besides, her mouth was busy right now. She went on sucking Mel's clit, thrusting three right fingers into her cunt, spreading them to divide and conquer. The next moments were spent at a slow clip. Then Sara worked her up to a quicker pace, not to forget that Melleny did like it pretty wild and raucous. She moderated speed, but could barely wait to bring it on up to the maximum, and make her go insane.

Melleny, who really could lie here and stay like this for all eternity, struggled to stay still. Oh, how she had craved this. Oh, how she'd missed it. Since she'd found and fallen for Sara, making love to herself held less fascination—unless done with Sara's hand. So she'd refrained from sexual release this week, knowing it would be well worth it when Sara got home. And damn, was she right.

Sara had only in mind to come home and please Mel. If Mel wished to reciprocate, Sara wasn't about to put up a fight. But as far as she was concerned, it was all about Mel. She owed her. Mel'd helped make this dream of hers come true. She was a real, official softball player now, due in large part to her girlfriend. True, she was the one who'd gone out there and made it happen, but Melleny helped make it possible to make it happen. And what better way to say thank you, after all, than a little pussy worship.

She could hear that Mel whole-heartedly agreed, screeching herself hoarse. She could swear her brain exploded. Stray hair pasted her helplessly gasping, grimacing face. She glimpsed the dinosaur stickers on Sara's ceiling, and through her hazy vision interpreted them as colorful cum splatters. This put her in mind of zero-gravity space, which she felt as if she were spiraling through. She was no longer bound to Earth's concrete laws. She could float free, liberated to grace the orgasmic portal Sara guided her towards.

Her mind spun, shaken by yet another series of tingles and jingles, goodness and joy. Soon the cumulative whirlwind would be more than she could handle, which meant only one thing: the big impending 'o.' She thought she should signal Sara it was cumming—quite literally—but didn't think she could locate the means. Besides, having been with her over two years now, Sara was astute enough to pick up on her climactic patterns.

"AAAAAHHH! AAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!! SAAAAAARRR-AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Mel howled. Sara just went about her business, cool as a cucumber, grinning with satisfaction at her finesse. That's it, scream my name.

If her dynamic caterwauling wasn't evidence enough that she was hitting the big one, what happened next certainly was. Melleny's limbs locked in place...fingers and toes outspread...as her cum monstrously blasted out of her.

Sara felt the effect, and counted the seconds following. Ten was her cue. Mel was done, and her clit would feel sore and tender if sucked on anymore. Melleny was a fragile flower, emotionally and sexually, and needed time post-sex to let the oversensitivity go away. Her head lolled to the side on her pillow, and her eyes fluttered closed.

Sara let herself down on the bed, pranced to the loo, returned and climbed back in with Mel. Her girlfriend was still wearing her purple dress, which concealed a lot, but anyone could tell what she'd just been sent through. Sara watched her as she drifted to slumberland, the most beauteous, wondrous creature she'd ever seen or met.

"I love you too...Melleny Alison Hayes."

*****

Hardball

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016, 11:10 a.m.

Two weeks later. Sara'd cut a deal with Team, Inc. that if she made the Sprites, they'd supply her with a laptop so she could continue working remotely while on the road. She was highly grateful, and flattered her employers thought enough of her to let her work this way. The team was turning in an equally impressive performance thus far. Adair's pep talks and arduous team drills were paying off. Of their first six games, the Sprites had won five. The other ended in a 5-5 tie. Technically, they remained undefeated.

They'd yet to play the Longhorns, or to play a game in their own hometown. But before they knew it, the day had come for both events. March 22nd would be the teams' first showdown, with Juniper hosting. If they could win—or tie—this game, it would bode well for the season. The girls relaxed around the clubhouse this morning, resting up before the bout. One girl was teaching a few others how to meditate and find their centers.

Sara was craving some fresh air. She meandered to the field, having a seat in front of the dugout. She was nervous, she had to admit. Her friends and loved ones had taken the day off for this occasion. Jake and Mel would be here, as well as their folks and Sara's own. Sara wanted to make them proud, even if she knew they already were.

"Well, well."

There was that voice from behind her again. Sara turned her gaze back to see...

..."Staycie?"

The former Sprite and current Longhorn pitcher shrugged. "One and the same."

Sara stood and reversed her short course.

"...What're you doing here?"

"Doing here?" Staycie made a thoughtful face. "Well, first and foremost, boasting entrance into this world via my Mama's delivery chute back in '90..." she mused. "And it wouldn't be much of a game without a pitcher out there."

Sara made a face of her own. "No, no, I mean...the game doesn't start until 1:00."

"Ah, yes." Staycie blew on her nails, pretending she hadn't known what Sara was talking about. "Well, y'see, Kelts...kinda just thought I'd see how you were doing today."

She smiled cordially. Somehow, this struck Sara suspicious. As if by being nice, Staycie was trying to put her off her game, literally and figuratively. Well, if this was the case, she'd underestimated. Sara had something else in mind to discuss. She stared at Staycie for a few silent moments, letting the disapproval come through in her eyes.

"...Why'd you do it, Staycie?" she finally asked. "Why? You just walk out on us like that, without so much as a goodbye? I woke up, you were gone. You didn't even tell me. I...I thought we were friends, Staycie. I thought we had a camaraderie. That we were gonna be in this together. But never mind me; what about the others? I mean, what so great about the Longhorns that you'd give us up and move an entire state away?"

Staycie shrugged matter-of-factly once more, missing hardly a beat.

"Damn simple, really; they're interested in offering me a career in the bigs."

Sara's eyebrows arched. "You mean..."

Staycie nodded proudly. "You got it, ol' lady: NPF. Our manager's got an in with the Chicago Bandits. If my record's good enough this season, they wanna have me tryout."

This revelation provoked a spectrum of reactions in Sara's mind, corresponding to her various moods—from "Wow! Oh my gosh, that's great! Good for you, Stayce!" all the way to "Well, that is a big opportunity, but I still don't think you should've run out on us the way you did." Before she could decide which one to voice, Staycie went on.

"However," she continued, "I was there with you guys when you tried out, and I can vouch; you did a hell of a job. You deserve to be on that team. So..."

She sucked air through her teeth, as if trying to work past a bit of awkwardness.

"I also wanted a word with ya in private, to, eh...throw out something of a proposition."

Sara hadn't a clue what she could be alluding to, but was willing to listen.