Seized and Shattered Ch. 01

Story Info
He was never going to take 'no' for an answer.
4.3k words
4.59
16k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! I'm super excited to have this story up. I decided to keep things pretty vague and simple for the first chapter, but I promise there'll be a lot more development in upcoming chapters.

Also, it's been quite a while since I've written anything, so any feedback is much appreciated!

xx

"That'll be $32.89," said the cashier, watching Nicole tuck a stray curl behind her ear as she dug through her wallet in search of her credit card. "It's a little chilly out tonight, isn't it?" they asked.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," she smiled nervously, showing off dimples that, unbeknownst to her, often drove men crazy. She punched her PIN into the card reader and prayed the cashier wouldn't say anything else. It wasn't that she had a strong aversion to talking to people, but after a long and difficult day at work, all she wanted was to get home as soon as possible and drink her stress away with a cheap bottle of chardonnay while accompanied by her best friends, Ben & Jerry.

"Any plans for the weekend?" they asked while bagging her stuff.

"Just catching up on sleep," she answered politely.

"That's it? I figured a pretty girl like you would have a couple of dates lined up. Unless you've got a boyfriend?"

She responded with a slight smile and a simple shrug. Before the cashier could pry any further, she reached for the shopping bag and made her way out of the store. "Have a good evening!" She called out, not bothering to look back.

The night was eerily quiet, not that Nicole minded. For her, there was something oddly serene about feeling alone in a big city. She hugged her spring coat closer to her body, admitting to herself that the cashier had been right; it was unusually cold that evening. Still, she took comfort in the idea that spring was just around the corner.

As her pumps rhythmically clacked down the sidewalk, she thought about which show she should watch once she got back to her apartment. Was she in the mood for trashy reality TV? Or maybe it was time to check out that new medical drama? It was a dilemma she faced almost every night. Before she could make a decision, Nicole felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. For a second she debated letting it go to voicemail, but the thought of getting chewed out at work for ignoring a call prompted her to fish her phone out of her coat pocket and answer it.

"Hello, this is Nicole," she said in her overly cheery professional voice.

"Hey, Nicole. It's Jessie. You're not too far from the office yet, are you?" Her supervisor asked. In their department, no one ever arrived at work earlier than Jessie, or left later than her, which had led Nicole (and everyone else at the office) to theorize that she actually lived there.

"Um, I'm about 20 minutes away. Why? Is everything okay?"

"I've been searching for the customer feedback surveys and can't find them anywhere. Last I saw them they were on your desk. Did you move them somewhere else?"

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they were right next to my computer. Maybe I grabbed them by mistake." She stopped next to a building and put her shopping bag down. "Hold on, let me check."

She pinned the phone against her ear with her shoulder, and quickly searched through some of the files in her work bag. Sure enough, she found a small stack of papers labeled CUSTOMER FEEDBACK.

"I'm so sorry Jessie, I have them here with me. I don't know what I was thinking. Do you want me to run them back?"

Jessie sighed. "No. Just get them to marketing first thing Monday morning."

"Will do. Again, I'm so, so, so sorry. I'll be more careful next time. Have a good night, Jessie." She hung up, feeling a little bit guilty about making such a stupid mistake. A shitty end to a shitty day, she bitterly thought to herself.

After taking a deep breath and deciding there was no point in dwelling on her mistake, Nicole picked up her plastic shopping bag, and continued on her way back to her apartment.

With all of her thoughts focused on how she would use the weekend to relax and forget about work, she paid no attention to the vehicle that had been slowly following her. The sound of the car door opening caught her attention, but it was too late. She turned around and came face to face with a damp rag. Everything happened so quickly that all she could do was scream and panic until everything around her went dark.

*************************

There was no way of knowing how much time had passed, but eventually she started to regain consciousness. Her head pounded, which is made worse by occasional bumps that indicated she was in a moving vehicle. Her body ached and she made an attempt to stretch her sore limbs, but quickly discovered that her wrists and ankles were tied up. Panic started to set in once more. She opened her mouth to scream, but the sound that came out was no more than a pathetic, muffled whimper.

"Shh, shh. It's alright, we're almost there,"she heard from a deep, masculine voice. She suddenly became aware of the stranger gently stroking her forehead with their thumb while she lay in their lap. To her frustration, she couldn't get her vision to focus enough to identify her abductor. She whimpered again and tried to squirm away from them.

They laughed, confident that she was too weak to escape their touch. "I know you're tired. Don't try to fight it. Go back to sleep." Just like that, as though her abductor's voice had some strange control over her, she slipped out of consciousness once more.

*************************

Her body was cold. Instinctively, she tried searching around the bed for her comforter, but her limbs felt too heavy. Despite doing her best to ignore her discomfort, her tired, shivering body demanded warmth. Groaning in defeat, she forced her eyes open and searched the bed. It was bare, except for white sheets and one white pillow. Even with all of her senses severely dulled, she knew that something wasn't right. Her hazy, unfocused eyes scanned around an unfamiliar room.

The confusion and fear that slowly crept into her was sobering. She was on her way home from work, and then...nothing. After her phone call with Jessie, everything went black.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

Nicole gasped, her head immediately snapping to the left. She didn't know who she expected to see there, sitting next to the bed and watching her intently...but it certainly wasn't the son of her company's CEO. Her eyes must've been playing tricks on her, but there was no mistaking that face; with midnight blue eyes, perfectly styled jet-black locks, and- as all the women in the office liked to describe it- a jaw "sculpted by the gods", Liam Walker wasn't an easy man to forget.

"Liam?" Simply saying his name was more difficult than she'd imagined. Her mouth was as dry as a desert, and her voice came out weak and hoarse. "Wh-Where are we? How did I get here?"

"Do you remember anything?" he asked, instead of answering her question.

She shook her head, the simple action immediately causing her to wince in pain. "I was walking home, everything went black...and now I'm here." An anxious pit grew in her stomach. Whatever the reason was for her waking up in a strange place with Liam watching over her, there wasn't a chance in hell that it would be good.

The calm, unhurried way his dark eyes were taking her in made her feel sick. "Um, do you know where my bag is? I'd like to call a cab and get back home as soon as possible." Getting home, or at the very least, getting away from Liam, was going to be her priority. Once she managed that, she could try and piece together what had happened.

"You won't be needing your phone," he answered flatly. "Or a cab."

"Goddamnit." she wearily propped herself up and swung her feet over the bed. "I always knew you were an asshole, but this is unbelievable." Despite her legs feeling like Jello-O, she managed to get them to clumsily carry her across the room. Wherever it was that he brought her to, as long as they were still in the city, she assumed it was a place with a front desk. There was sure to be someone who could help her get a ride home.

Unfortunately, any logical plan she had went right out the window the second she tried turning the doorknob. In an instant, everything became surreal. It took every last ounce of energy she had not to blackout a third time. "Liam...what the fuck is going on here?" Nicole choked out. Her hand gripped the doorknob so hard that her knuckles turned white. Over and over again she twisted and turned, each attempt met with resistance.

She was so distracted by the door that she had no clue Liam was right behind her until he gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "You're not leaving, Nicole," he said much too confidently for her liking. "Not unless I want you to."

She tore her hand away from the door and turned to face him. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are," she spat indignantly, "but I'm leaving, whether or not you want me to. So I suggest you unlock that door before I call the fucking cops." She should've been scared, but at that moment, perhaps not truly comprehending the situation she was in, she felt angry and fed up more than anything else. Liam had always come off as an entitled, egotistical piece of shit, but she refused to be intimidated by him.

Rather than taking her threat seriously, she watched in horror and disgust as a smirk spread across his face.

He let out an amused huff and moved closer towards her. Nicole stepped away until she felt her back press against the solid, heavy door.

"You don't need to be afraid of me, Nicole," he said, wrapping a strong arm around her waist and pulling her body against his. "I've got plans for you. For us. Just trust me." She squirmed in his arms and tried to get away.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Just tell me what's going on!" she screamed.

The vague way Liam spoke terrified her, but in her current state, she knew she had no chance of escaping him. Suddenly, Nicole felt something hard pressing against her stomach. Her body froze. "No," she weakly shook her head in disbelief. "No, no...Liam, you can't be serious. Please," she squeezed her eyes shut, willing for all of this to be some horrible dream.

"Shh, calm down. You're alright," he whispered, "you have no idea how long I've dreamed of having you close to me like this." He dipped his head down and pressed his lips against her neck. Her breath hitched.

"No, no, no..." tears flooded her vision. "This...this has to be some cruel joke. Please, Liam. I don't understand." She pleadingly looked up at him, hoping to appeal to some small shred of human decency.

"I'm sorry, Nicole, but this is all your fault. You thought you could reject me, didn't you? I thought I could wear you down eventually, but after what happened at the Christmas party...well, I couldn't let that go unpunished, now could I?" His tone towards her was soft and patronizing.

She stared up at him, absolutely speechless. "This little cat and mouse act that's been going on between us," he continued, "well, I got kinda tired of it. Don't get me wrong, though. I think your stubbornness is sexy as hell. That's why it's going to be so much fun watching you break."

"I'm sorry, Liam. Is that what you want to hear? I'm sorry, so please, let me go. Please..." her voice shook with desperation as she blinked back tears. Her mind struggled to make sense of the situation. There's no way the annoying, spoiled rich douche she had to put up with at work could be this unhinged. It was one thing to fight off his advances from the safety of a public office, but now he had her alone, and she clearly had no idea what he was capable of.

"Hmph," he smirked, hooking a finger under her chin and forcing her to look up at him. "Not so tough now, are you?"

The words sent a surge of anger coursing through her. She shot him a defiant glare and slapped his hand away.

"Let me out of here, Liam," she demanded again. "Now."

He tossed his head back, and the sound of his laughter echoed around the room. "You just don't learn, do you?" Liam looked amused as he snatched both of her wrists and forcefully pushed her against the wall, holding her wrists up above her head. "That's alright. We've got plenty of time together. Time for me to teach you, to train you...to break you until you willingly submit."

As terrified of him as she was, she refused to fully give in. "Go to hell," she whispered in a small, shaky voice. He let go of her chin and rose to his full height.

"I was right," he laughed, "we're gonna have so, so much fun." Without warning, he lifted her up and casually tossed her petite body over his shoulder. Even with Nicole kicking and thrashing against him, he effortlessly carried her back to the bed and unceremoniously dropped her body onto the mattress.

Before she could make an attempt at scrambling away, Liam was on top of her, and once again had her wrists pinned over her head.

She looked up at him, her expression somehow livid and desperate at the same time. Taking in the sight beneath him, Liam felt blood rush to his throbbing member. "Don't do this, Liam," she begged. "Please, please don't do this."

He ignored her pleas and situated himself between her spread legs. "Just so you know, I didn't intend for my first time fucking you to be like this," his voice sounded husky and strained. "I wanted to be more gentle with you. I wanted to take my time and make you feel good." With his free hand, Liam reached towards her chest and effortlessly tore open her work blouse. "Too bad you never gave me the chance."

In a frantic, last-ditch effort to escape, Nicole violently thrashed her body around. To her surprise, she managed to successfully pull her wrists out of Liam's grip.

Immediately, she started hitting and clawing at him, but it was like fighting against a brick wall. Much to her frustration, it seemed that the only thing she managed to do was wear herself out even more. Judging by the patient look on Liam's face, Nicole knew that he could tell she didn't have much fight left in her. The best she could do was try to shield her body from his prying eyes.

"Ah, ah, ah," Liam gripped her wrists, this time securing them with ties fastened around the headboard. "I want to see everything." A choked, desperate sob forced its way past her lips.

While Nicole's mind struggled to come to terms with what was happening, Liam had pulled her bra down, leaving her breasts bare and exposed to his hungry gaze. "You should know by now," he stopped to savor the sound of her shocked cry as his thumb gently brushed over her erect nipple. "Guys like me, we always get what we want."

Suddenly he lowered his head and kissed her. His tongue fought to probe the inside of her mouth. In response to Nicole trying to keep her lips pressed together, Liam gave her nipple a hard pinch,

"Ah!" she cried out in both pain and pleasure. He seized the chance to wrap his tongue around hers, and she groaned in defeat. "I'm so sorry, I wanted to take things slower," he breathed against her lips, "but I can't hold back. I've wanted you for so long." He pressed his erection against her. "Can you feel how hard I am? Can you feel how badly I want to be inside of you?" Her breast was released from his grasp as his hand traveled down to free his large, veiny cock. "I need you now, Nicole," he murmured, "God,I can't wait. I need you now." His movements became frenzied and it was impossible for her to keep up. Her body tensed when she felt his hand reach between their bodies. The sound of him ripping her stockings was practically deafening.

With each piece of clothing that Liam destroyed, Nicole silently hoped that he would promptly stop, laugh at her, and mockingly say that this was all some elaborate joke. That it was his fucked up way of getting back at her. At this point, his message was loud and clear; there was no need for him to continue any further. But he kept going, and she was quickly losing hope that he would stop before thoroughly violating her. As though he could read her mind, Liam wasted no time in running his fingers over her moistened slit, before giving her lace panties the same treatment as her stockings.

To her dismay, the cool air hitting her naked body- combined with the fear and adrenaline pumping through her- only served to heighten her arousal. The deep throb that pulsated at her core was more intense than she could bear, and in addition to the plethora of conflicting things she was feeling, shame and humiliation were quickly added to the list.

"No!" She tried in vain to pull against her restraints. "Let me go. Please! I won't tell anyone,I sw-,"she choked back a scream. He thrust himself inside of her and stayed still while they both adjusted to the sensation. Her large brown eyes looked at him in shock and disbelief. He looked back at her, his own eyes practically black with lust. With his thick cock violating her body, Nicole was hit with the feeling that he gazed down at her with the intent of finding a way to violate her mind and soul, as well. For a brief moment, time seemed to stop. Her world was shattering. She could practically see the cracked pieces falling around her, and there was no telling how long it would take to put them back together again.

"You feel better than I imagined," he whispered, wiping away tears that she hadn't noticed were there. "I'm going to move now, okay?" Without waiting for her to respond, he pulled back until he was about halfway out, then thrust back in. Her body jerked as her slick walls tightened around him.

"No! Please, please stop!" She finally managed to scream. "Please! Someone, anyone, help! Help me please!" She became hysterical, but Liam paid her no mind. He gradually built up the pace and strength of his thrusts.

"Oh, God!" She cried out. Nicole was no virgin, but her sex life was undeniably simple and vanilla. Being fucked in such a primal, animalistic manner...well, it affected her in ways that she never expected. The only thing that she could focus on was being forcibly filled over and over again by Liam's hot member, slicked with the juices of their shared arousal. The cold, sparse room reverberated with the sound of their bodies slapping together. "Your body seems to be loving this," he growled in her ear. "Mmm...I felt that. That sweet, slutty pussy of yours spasming around me, pulling me in, begging for more." There was no hiding the fact that her treacherous body was responding to his words. God, she wondered, what the hell is wrong with me?

She turned her head away from him in a weak attempt to block him out. Strong fingers grabbed her jaw, forcing her to face him. "Stop lying to yourself, baby," his pace slowed in favor of deeper, lingering thrusts. "Come on...tell me how good this feels. Tell me how much you love being fucked by my big, hard cock."

"Fuck...you."she had no idea how she managed to get the words out, but she felt childishly smug about it. One small victorious rebellion to counteract the endless defeats she had endured thus far.

Deep down, she knew that, if he wanted to, she wouldn't be able to stop him from breaking her body. But there was no way she would let him break her mind, as well. Someone had to teach this spoiled rich boy that there were some things he couldn't have, no matter how badly he wanted them.

He tsked, and his possessive gaze became tinged with an almost patronizing disappointment. "You could've made this so much easier on yourself." His movements stilled, his throbbing erection still nestled inside of her. Slowly, his hand moved down from her jaw to her neck. Her eyes widened in alarm as the pressure around her throat became tighter and tighter. Any thoughts of resisting him were roughly shoved aside in lieu of the fear that this was how she was going to die. He could sense her fear, she knew he could. Maintaining a firm hold on her neck, he began moving once again. Her mouth opened and gasped for air, begging for something to fill her lungs. Against her better judgment,she panicked and stomped her heels against the mattress; the physical exertion leaving her dizzy and light-headed faster than if she'd just stayed still.

12