Sekhemkhet's Promise Pt. 00: Sekhemkhet's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked her up and put her on the table, his large hands lifting her effortlessly, before removing the cloth from around his waist, allowing his cock to spring free.

Anabeth gasped. She's never seen a man's cock in real life – only on statues in the museums. It was larger than those, though, and stood so tall and thick. It almost looked like it was pulsing.

"Lay back, Henutsen," he whispered. She did as she was told, almost in a trance. "Let me feel you."

Sekhemkhet climbed onto the table himself, prying open Beth's legs. The feeling of exposing herself to him was almost too much. She could feel the sticky arousal on the tops of her thighs, leaking everywhere.

Sekhemkhet knelt between her legs and bent his head. Before Beth could ask why his mouth was on her, licking the juices from her folds.

"YES," Beth shrieked in Sekhemkhet's language, not caring how she knew it. His tongue dug deep, finding her entrance and circling it before trying to enter her.

Beth couldn't stop her hips from bucking wildly and Sekhemkhet had to hold her hips down to keep her in place. His tongue trailed up, finding her clitoris and swirling around it before sucking it into his mouth. The little nub swelled up, trying to get as much attention as possible.

Anabeth was almost in tears, this was too much – it was amazing and terrible and exciting but dreadful all at once. Something was building within her and she almost didn't want to know what it was.

Sekhemkhet's hand came up to join his mouth as one finger found her entrance and dipped in. One finger alone stretched her slightly, but when he curled it she began to mewl helplessly. He was touching places that no one had ever touched, and she didn't want him to stop. He continued sucking on her clitoris as his finger circled inside her.

That building feeling – the tension, the tightening inside her was growing. She felt like it was about to snap.

"No," Sekhemkhet stopped, leaving Beth clawing to bring him back. She was so close to something, and she wanted to know what it was.

"Please!" she cried out. "Please don't stop."

"Beautiful Henutsen," he chuckled, letting his hands massaged the juncture between her thighs and her sex. It felt wonderful. "You don't even know what I could do to you,"

Again, the fear that Sekhemkhet was planning to kill her welled up, but she dismissed it. He said he needed her permission. "Then show me," she reasoned.

He smiled at her darkly, accepting the challenge. Expecting him to dip his head again, she was shocked when he began to climb on top of her, resting himself between her thighs.

"NO!" She screamed as she realised his intentions.

"Say yes, my love," he whispered into her ear. She could feel his cock rubbing against her sex, slipping gently as her wetness seeped out. "Say yes and let us be joined once more."

Oh God, he had never planned to hurt her. He needed her permission to take her.

"I can't," she breathed against his shoulder. She couldn't – she knew she couldn't. This was so wrong.

Sekhemkhet's hand trailed down her side and buried itself among her folds, slicking her arousal everywhere. "No," she gasped, bucking her hips. Her sex was so sensitive. It felt so good, but she knew she needed more – more that she couldn't give him.

But then, she thought, couldn't I? This was all just a dream. Sekhemkhet had been dead for thousands of years. He couldn't be here in front of here in a room covered in gold. And the opening to the tomb wasn't there during the day, she reminded herself. Magic like this doesn't exist – it's just a dream.

On that thought, Sekhemkhet growled and pulled one of her nipples into his mouth, causing her back to arch, his fingers still undulating around her clitoris and entrance. He pulled the little nub and swirled his tongue around it. Beth wasn't sure she could stand much more. The pulsating between her legs was bordering on painful and she needed relief so badly. "Yes," she replied to him in his language. "You can have me."

Sekhemkhet didn't wait.

His cock buried itself inside her instantly, breaking through her hymen and stealing away her virginity forever. Anabeth screamed out in pain, tears springing to her eyes. It wasn't just the tearing, it was the stretch. The unbelievable girth of him entering her in one powerful stroke was enough to take her breath away.

"Henutsen, my love, my life," Sekhemkhet whispered into her ear, holding himself still. His tongue snaked out and began to lick the shell of Beth's ear, giving her shivers and eliciting moans that she couldn't control.

The pain began to lessen somewhat, and Beth raised her hips. The pulsating heat was still there, waiting for something to dull it. Sekhemkhet began to rock his hips against her.

The pain was still present, but it was joining with that pressure – the pool of desire that kept swelling up, waiting to burst.

Sekhemkhet kept like that, gently rocking into her, whispering words of encouragement and love into her ear. But it wasn't enough. She could feel his pubic bone rubbing against her clitoris and it was sparking this feeling of utter helplessness – she was so close to that peak.

"Please, Sekhemkhet," She begged, using his name for the first time, acknowledging she knew who he was.

He laughed, a low rumbling noise in his chest. "What is wrong, my Hanutsen?"

"I need more," more of what she didn't know, but this slow pace was only frustrating her.

"Anything for you, my queen," he laughed again, and dug his hips in, reaching as deep as he could. He didn't speed his pace, he just kept pushing as hard as he could.

"Faster!" Beth demanded, knowing that he wanted her to tell him what she wanted. He wanted her to be an active participant in this act as much as he was.

With a growl that sent shivers over her, Sekhemkhet began to speed up, pounding into her with every thrust.

Beth screamed – this was what she needed – as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts.

The well inside of her grew until it burst and that tightening inside her began to shudder and pulsate, as though her muscles were trying to massage his cock. Beth didn't stop screaming – this was a feeling that she'd never had, it was overwhelming, and confusing but incredible like nothing she'd ever known before.

"Sekhemkhet!" She cried out as he swelled inside her.

"My Henutsen!" He replied to her call, unloading himself deep within her. He held himself there for a minute before smiling down at her. "Until we meet again, my love, my Anabeth."

Before she could question him, he kissed her lightly on the forehead and her world went blank.

"Annie!" Edward called from outside Beth's tent, causing her to wake up. She sat up on her camp bed. "We're leaving with or without you, girl!"

Anabeth's head was swimming. Had she fallen asleep before she could go for the walk? She must have – she couldn't remember leaving at all.

It took her a few minutes to get herself oriented before she got dressed and met her father and brother outside her tent.

"Ready?" Her father asked her. There was an air of excitement surrounding him and she couldn't help but smile back.

"Of course." She replied, leading them over the hill to where the path had been.

To everyone's utter amazement, there was a path and an opening – the same one that Anabeth had only found at night. That's when she remembered her dream. A deep blush covered her chest and neck as she remembered the details so vividly.

The group entered the tunnel and continued forward, causing Beth to frown. She was sure that she had turned right very soon after entering. But there was no opening on the wall to turn into – it was straight ahead or nothing.

Beth silenced herself from telling anyone that she believed there may be more to this place than meets the eye. How could she rationalise that without explaining about her dream? They would have her institutionalised.

Besides, one day someone would come exploring here again and most likely check the place thoroughly for hidden doors and chambers.

Eventually the group came to a small ante-chamber.

Along the walls were the usual depictions – Anubis and Osiris – all in a crumbling state of decay. But the bricked-up door to the main room had one different deity on it.

"I think it's Isis, Goddess of magic and wisdom. See the semi-circle crown and the cow horns?" Beth pointed at the wall without touching it. The fact that the tomb was never truly sealed left it in much worse condition than other tombs. Everything was fragile.

"That doesn't make sense though," Charles, apparently listening, joined the conversation. "Isis is the Goddess of Fertility – what would she be doing here?"

Beth laughed at her brother. "She is not the Goddess of fertility."

"Yes, she is," her father ended the fight. "She is the Goddess of fertility, magic and wisdom, and helped take the dead to the afterlife. It makes perfect sense that she is depicted in a tomb. You two should know that."

Something coiled in Beth's stomach. Images of her dream were flashing before her and she could vividly imagine a shrine to Isis in that golden room. Surely it was a coincidence, though. She hadn't even known that Isis was the Goddess of fertility.

The group forged ahead, carefully breaking the sealed door, and entering the inner tomb.

In the middle of the room was a sarcophagus – Sekhemkhet's final resting place. The room was littered with pottery, gold and statues of Gods to look after the pharaoh, but not the opulence that one would expect from the inner chamber of a tomb.

The men got to work opening the sarcophagus but were eventually disappointed. There was no body to be found. The local men began to whisper among themselves, but the local expert was quick to explain. "This can happen," he told Edward. "Ancient vandals may have taken the body as part of a ritual. It doesn't diminish the claim at all – this is clearly Sekhemkhet's tomb. There is no other pharaoh of this time who would be laid to rest here."

With that assurance, the group took their time returning to camp.

Edward was ecstatic – though he had not found a mummy, the tomb had many treasures in it and was sure to be the resting place of Sekhemkhet.

They were gathered around the dining table, discussing what they had found and how to go forward with the excavation, when the local expert approached them. Behind him Beth could see the local men staring at her and whispering.

"The men are anxious to leave", the local expert explained. "They say their job of digging has been done. There is a legend surrounding Sekhemkhet's tomb which unnerves them."

"What is it?" Anabeth asked, eagerly. She loved legends and curses. They were the single most interesting thing about the ancient Egyptians.

"Sekhemkhet's tomb began to be built as soon as he was Pharaoh. It took many years to create the opulence that was fit for a king in the afterlife. However, legend states that Sekhemkhet was in love with Henutsen – his father's wife, but not his mother. Henutsen was expected to be loyal to her husband in life and in death.

"However, they could not help themselves. Henutsen and Sekhemkhet were caught together by a guard of the palace. Henutsen was sentenced to death by the priests and, though Sekhemkhet was pharaoh, he was powerless to stop them."

"Is that why his temple is unfinished?" Beth asked.

"Sekhemkhet died very suddenly, before the tomb could be completed. But on his death, he had no children and so his brother became pharaoh. His brother was disgusted by the relationship that Sekhemkhet had shared with Henutsen and so he refused to finish the tomb – thus cursing Sekhemkhet to the underworld, never to be reborn as he should be."

"So, where's the worry?" Charles scoffed, completely unaffected by the tale of sorrow and broken hearts.

"It is said that Sekhemkhet made a deal with Anubis that should a virgin woman enter his tomb and willingly bear his child, that he would be resurrected with the powers of a God."

Charles laughed loudly at this, causing Beth to jump and the local expert to glare at him.

"So that's why the men are so wary of you, Annie," Charles poked her in the stomach, but Beth wasn't laughing. "They think you're going to resurrect a God."

"The men are made warier by the fact that there was not a mummy to be found. They don't think it was vandals- "

"Alright, that's enough," Beth's father cut in. "Tell them their job is done and settle up any money that they are owed," he instructed his second-hand man, Jonathan. "We need to return to London and report our findings and let the experts from Cairo take over here."

They went their separate ways, and Anabeth returned to her own tent to pack her few belongings back into her case.

When she entered the tent, there was something on her bed.

Not another scarab beetle, she silently pleaded. She was already very confused by everything that had happened.

It wasn't a scarab beetle. It was a small, stone figure of a woman with a hippopotamus shaped body and head, but with distinct breasts and a swollen belly.

She left the tent with it immediately. She knew what it was.

"Tawaret," Edward laughed jovially when Beth handed him the statue. Again, she claimed that she found it outside the tomb. "What an odd thing to have in a tomb."

Tawaret was a gentle female Goddess who watched over people – especially pregnant women. Her father was right. There was no reason that there should be a statue of her in a tomb.

Charles took the statue from his father and handed it back to Beth. "Here you go Annie. You might need it one day. If you ever let that poor sod Robert marry you, that is," Charles walked away laughing, but everything was feeling a little dizzy to Beth.

The Scarab beetle – a sign of resurrection or rebirth; the painting of Isis, the Goddess of fertility; the figure of Tawaret, to watch over pregnant women. But most importantly, the dream that Anabeth wasn't quite sure was a dream anymore.

12